There's a Ghost in your pants (18+ KoBu and Yukonwolfspirit )

KoBu

"Why do you care what I do?" Yukie mumbled as he laid against the counter and closed his eyes quite tiered.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

" I don't but if your seen coming in and out of my apartment, that could look bad on me. Especially if I get an agent and they see who I live with." Vernon scolded. He didn't even know why he was telling the kid this, he was so drunk Yukie wouldn't remember any of this after he sobered up anyway. But at least this will answer his question if this body can get wet without any ill-effects

"I'll stay here and drink...not like I have much to live for" Yukie jumbled as he tossed an envalope at vernons feet. "My rent for this month" he mumbled the evalope containing 5 grand...."is it to clean out the house and make it look nice" Yukie replied as he got into the shower and slept.

Vernon picked up the envelope and looked in it surprised. After a moment he let out a sigh and waited for the water to wash off most of Yukie's stink. Once done, Vernon carefully picked Yukie's body. Fuck this thing was heavy! He pulled one of hte arms over his shoulder and hauled him off to his bedroom. Vernon was planning to go out and walk around town for a bit.

He moved wrong and tripped onto the mattress, landing on top of Yukie. " Shit!" he cursed quietly.

"Your shirts all wet" Yukie mumbled as he blushed cutely and tried to behave but it was hard with the cute man so naughtily on top of him.

Vernon jumped. " Y-yea well I'm changing it soon anyway. I'm planning to go out." Vernon moved himself off the younger, turning to hide his tinting cheeks. " Just sleep off the alcohol. I'll be back before the morning sun."

Vernon went off to shower and cleaned up. He put on his picked out attire. Put on a layer of make up. Just his normal amount to gain attention by any possible directors passing by. Some foundation, eye liner, and a little gloss on his lips. He smiled at his reflection. He giggled a little. He gave a little twirl in the mirror, checking out his new body.

He left, locking the door up tight. Vernon practically skipped down the stairways to the ground floor. Sushi had popped out shortly after Vernon left. He fazed into apartment. He lingered over Yukie, poking and prodding at his head.

Sushi looked at the younger with a rasied eyebrow. "At 3 in the morning really? I don't think the rental place is open at this hour..."

"Why should I care honestly" Yukie asked as he sighed and went to the bathroom covering up his hickeys with makeup.

"Because Rodin told me what you did to try and win his favor, sooo i think you care a little." Sushi retorted with a knowing grin.

Sushi shrugged. " Still doesn't mean you don't care about the guy though. So I ask you again, where you think he's really going?"

"Most likely to fuck some random dude" Yukie replied as he fixed his hair up and sighed looking at sushi.

Sushi rolled his eyes. " You and I both know he doesn't just hop into bed with random strangers. I mean come on! Jesus, I think I should possess him and have him go fuck anything that walks and make you watch just so you can shut up about it already!!"

" You don't make it make it any fun. Your too easy." Sushi answered. " I like somebody who makes me work for it, and Vernon prefers to get to know his partners."

" don't even try. I'm quite turned off after your little stunt." Sushi said in monotone. " Besides shouldn't you be trying to win over Vernon?"

"...yeah though I'll wait till he comes back...I found a nice modeling agency for him to work for they pay a lot" Yukie admitted.

" Oh? How'd you manage to swing that?" Sushi asked. He was surprised Yukie even knew how to network like that. "And what kinda modeling is he gonna be doing?"

"Well for now products and clothes...then on Saturday he will be doing acting if I can get it for him" Yukie replied taking some medicine. "As for how I did it...well lets just say I talked to the producers" Yukie replied clearly having became their bitch to help Vernon.

• Saga locked this topic