There's a Ghost in your pants (18+ KoBu and Yukonwolfspirit )

KoBu

"Dead yeah...I've been watchinyou since the landlord left you alone... he always yells at me for scaring people" Yukie replied as he mentioned for him to answer the phone.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Vernon slowly brought the phone to his ear. "Sorry im a little busy I will have to call you back" and hung the phone to slowly put it aside. ".... you know....its considered creepy to watch somebody without them knowing..." he whispered meekly. He wanted to scream to run do something besides sit frozen to his spot. "W-why are ypu stuck here exactly?"

"Well I did try to get your attention but you freaked out the first time" Yukie replied as he started rearranging the items in the house to where he thought they should go. "As for being stuck here...well, it's a bit of a story involving my death and then my job in the afterlife" Yukie explained.

"Well yea Im gonna freak out!! I bought this place thinking Im alone and instead, theres a little kid hanging around and trying to ...." Vernon had to pause and think about it. "... what are yoy trying to do anyway?"

"I dunno...haunt you? Maybe watch you shower until you leave" Yukie replied with a shrug not sure what he was gointo do since Vernon was the first to actually talk to him..."honestly...no ones ever talked back to me so I never thought past this point" Yukie replied as he turned on the lights and stood looking almost realistic and human as he sat on a chair and helped himself to some sweets.

"Well twelve but I've been around for 218 years so I picked up afew things" Yukie admitted as he walked over to Vernon and kind started poking and prodding him finding the living human fascinating. "I stay here to help other spirits travel to the afterlife hence why my shrine is downstairs." Yukie admitted.

Vernon crossed his arms. "..... So your a little pervert?" He asked raising a brow. "And why is a little boy charged with doing that anyway?"

"Mmh most would say curious" Yukie replied sticking his tounge out at vernon."the last guy quit he was bored with it and I still enjoy the job so hahahahah! Your stuck with me!" Yukie replied teasingly.

Vernon groaned and rolled his eyes. "Well i have yo stay here. It's the cheapest place on the market. And i might sometimes have to work out of here to so please don't cause any trouble if I have someone over please?" He pouted at the boy.

"I'll be good if I can sleep upstairs with you" Yukie replied not liking the creepy dark basement. "And I want to take a hot bath and join you for meals!"

Vernon blinked for a few seconds "umm ok but since when does a ghost need to sleep or bath....?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

"Mmh well because it feels good...I can feel things and sleep, I can also eat and desire human interaction..." Yukie admitted with a small smile.

Vernon eventually sighed and gave in. "Ok you can sleep upstairs with me, but i dont know where so ill set you up a little mat i suppose upstairs." He pickes himself off the couch and wrapped the towel around him heading for the bedroom

Yukie was insanely happy he didn't have to stay in the basement as he followed Vernon to his room a million questions burning in his mind about the new tenet.

Vernon set up a little mat beside his mattress that he hadn't even put sheets to yet. He'll worry about them in tomorrow. " I have to be to work at three tomorrow, so please don't cause any trouble while I'm gone and I want to get straight to sleep ok?" He said as he changed for bed. A large loose t-shirt and some little shorts. He crawled into bed and laid down on his side instantly falling asleep. He mumbled a 'Good night' before he left ot dream land

Yukie watched him and blushed before he giggled a little and climbed in the bed gently touching vernons body wanting to explore it and see his new roommates naked body.

Vernon slept calmly, but shivered from a slight breeze of cold from Yukie's curious touches. He pulled the blankets up higher and tighter around himself. But his breathing evened out again indicating a heavy sleep.

"I'm sorry I'm cold" Yukie whispered as he gently made his touch warm and continued moving his hand lower as he pulled down the sexy shorts Vernon was wearing.

"Nnnn Derek stoooo~p" He whined shooeing the hands away. He was in the state of sleep where he was thinking he was back at his old dorm room. His roommate Derek would often say he had a pretty face and that Vernon should let him fuck it. Of course that was mostly drunken musings that Vernon could normally persuade the other to just go to sleep instead.

Yukie giggled and gently entered a finger knowing his ghosty body parts wouldn't hurt Vernon but he would sure as hell feel his fingers.

Vernon moaned. He tried to roll away and mumbled again " Derek stop it... just go to bed, your drunk..." He just wanted to sleep. He had to work in the morning

"Mmh fine" Yukie replied planning on trying again tomorrow night to kiss and do other as he snuggled up close and behind his new toy as he smirked quite happy with the sudden naked touching as he slipped off his pants and shirt to just lay naked as his member teasingly poked vernons ass.

Vernon slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

THe next morning, Vernon awoke groggy.... and why were his shorts down so low on his hips? Did he wriggle around his bed alot last night? ANd then he rolled over to see Yukie in his bed with him. Didn't he set up a mat for him some where else?

Yukie just snuggled closer missing the warmth vernon gave him as he huffed cutely in his sleep and hid under the covers more.

• Saga locked this topic