Unexpected reencounter [Yukonwolfspirit&Hideki] (Private)

-Hideki-

Yukie blushed and kissed back deeply his face reddening in a cute way as he pulled away after afew minutes not liking the judging eyes on him as he just held Ethan’s hand not wanting to run away entirely, but at the same time he was hating the eyes on him. “...um...I’m ready to go when you are” yukie mumbled as he loooked into Ethan’s eyes clearly uncomfortable in their current setting.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• -Hideki-

Ethan could see and feel the other getting uncomfortable at the judging looks that the people threw at them and it made him angry and sad that it had to be that way. That Yuki had to feel uncomfortable being with him publically because of those jerks. He sighed deeply. “I’m ready to go. I was only waiting for you to finish after all.” The red head said feeling a little resigned when he stood up from his chair.

On their way out he laid his arm around the other man’s waist regardless of the looks. He didn’t want to let himself be bullied anymore, he didn’t want to be shamed and by doing so kept from showing small signs of affection to the man he was going out with, that were considered totally normal and acceptable for heterosexual couples to do. He found that deeply unfair and he wasn’t a high-school boy anymore who would be impressed by something like that from the townspeople. “Don’t mind them. They aren’t worth it.” He told Yuki hoping that the other would relax again when they left the restaurant.

“Way home always like this...so hostile and cold?” Yukie asked slightly getting an idea why he wouldn’t have came out then.”I forgot to tell you what I discovered about my condition.” Yukie added as he blushed and snuggled into Ethan. “I’ve found some medication that helps it can’t repair the damage that’s done but it keeps me knowing where I am and who I’m with” yukie explained happy with the progress of the medicines effect. “I still forget a lot but if I can remember to take it on my own then the doctors said it’s possible I could live alone...or with out a nurse”

A cynic and unhappy laugh escaped him at what Yukie said there. “This was still rather nice. No one had openly shouted any derogatory or insulting terminology or threatened to kick our faces in.” Ethan told the other who apparently had forgotten how the small town they had originated from was for gay men. “I think I have feared them and their shit enough though. I don’t want to hide myself anymore because they are stuck in the dark ages and their morale code literally comes straight out of the antiquity.” The red head said kissing Yuki’s cheek what led to a mother who was passing by covering her child’s face looking at them and hissing into their direction. “That could have been my mum too.” He said with a snort followed by a deep sigh.

His expression lit up and he looked truly happy to hear the news about this new medication and that it helped Yuki to stay stable and that there was a chance for the other to live a mostly independent and normal life again. “This is truly great news my love.” The red head said and pressed the other closer to himself.

“The problem about it though is if I forget...during that time I don’t take it I will have no regards for safety or anything of the sort...apparently from what the doctors tested I was willing to do anything and had nor real sense of safety and was a danger to myself” yukie explained not liking the downside as he sighed. “But they said the positive side was my only change of not living in a group home for the rest of my days” yukie added as he snuggled closer to Ethan enjoying the warmth and comfort of having someone close by. “I can also get a little moody before taking it or being off of it...the medicine fixes a lot of the chemical stuff in my brain so it’s best when I leave I set my medicine in a place that’s familiar and where I would wander to if I forget, so I’d like a small room with some simple plants I had a beautiful indoor garden back home my friends sent me some plants to keep with me and will send over my furniture also” yukie replied starting to go off a little as he frowned some his medicine being a little late due to the sudden outing as he snuggled into Ethan more.

“We have to make sure that you’ll always take them then. “ Ethan stated and smiled at the other, kissing his cheek while walking what looked a little clumsy. “Putting them at an obvious place is actually a good idea and we can also write reminders and pin them onto the furniture and the door so that you’ll always read ‘Have you taken your meds’ before you leave the house.” The red head suggested when they arrived at the ground of the hospital.

The financial manager spoke to the doctors whether they would allow Yuki to leave with him now and he managed to convince them and they agreed that Yuki could go home if he signed that it was his own will and that he took the responsibility for this himself. So Ethan took the form and brought it to Yuki’s hospital room. “They said they allow you to leave with me if you sign this.” He told him and handed him the form.

“Okay” yukie replied with a chuckle as he took the medication the nurse left out for him next to his flowers and sat down on the bed signing the form and filling it out as he handed it back to Ethan. “I’ll need to pickup my clothes and change” yukie admitted his street clothes in a different room since he didn’t leave the hospital much during his stay.

“Alright. I don’t know why you need to change because the clothes you’ve worn to the pizza restaurant are totally fine but suit yourself. I’m going to bring the signed form back to the doctors.” He told him and did as he had said. The doctors took the form and Ethan went back to Yuki’s room and helped him to pack up his things which he then carried to Jake’s pick-up truck, stored them and then opened the door of the car for the other and waited until he got in before he got inside himself and drove back to Jake’s place listening to the radio while driving.

“I needed to change into something that didn’t smell of the hospital...that and I wanted to wear something more nice to go home in” yukie replied as he watched Ethan leave and a little bit later found himself in a truck the radio being quite noisy as he stared out the window. “...I use to own a koi pond back home the fish where pretty and the garden was peaceful” yukie added trying to add something to the lonely silence as he watched the truck park after afew more minutes and arrive at a nice house.

“Sounds nice.” Ian commented and then a smile crossed his face. “I have a goldfish in a jar.” He then told him and laughed. “A friend of mine takes care of it.” The other let him know so that Yuki wouldn’t get the wrong idea and think Ethan had just abandoned the fish.

“There also is no garden in my loft in the city so I can’t offer you that.” The red head admitted and he wondered whether Yuki would even be okay living in the city with him. Certainly many would kill to live where Ethan’s lived and it had been damn expensive to buy the loft but living in the centre of a big city wasn’t for everyone.

When they entered Jake’s house Jake was asking what the doctors had said and if everything would get better and Ethan answered quickly and then said that they had to get the luggage into his room because he didn’t find it comfortable to stand there holding all that stuff the whole time and he was glad that he could put it down on the ground after he had carried it upstairs into the room.

It was a nice country-style bedroom with a robust and comfortable bed and it was definitely cosier than the hotel the ginger had stayed at before. “Do you like it here?” he asked the other sitting down on the bed.

“I’ll adapt and keep afew small houseplants” Yukie replied amused by the fact Ethan had a fish as he chuckled. “What did you name your fish?” Yukie asked as he followed Ethan inside of the house slightly keeping a distance from Jake. He followed quietly as Ethan lead the way to the bedroom and then proceeded to set down his luggage and sit on the bed. “...It’s very nice” Yukie replied looking around the room as he gently opened the curtains and looked outside enjoying the view just a little. “So I take it we will okay staying here for awhile?” Yukie asked wanting to make sure they wouldn’t leave in the next three days due to annoying their host. “Jake might not like having to deal with me” he added as he settled onto the bed relaxing a little as he looked into Ethan’s eyes.

Ethan was glad to hear that Yuki was being optimistic about it and said that he would just adapt to living in the city without a garden or much green space anyway. Well they had a popular park but the park was always crowded and had more people in it than trees.

He had not expected the other to ask his fish’s name because the fish didn’t even have a name. “He doesn’t have one. I call him fish. You can give him one when you meet him if you want.” He said with a smile that was a little awkward but happy at the same time.

Ethan realised that Yuki was still sceptical about Jake and he could understand it, he had been at first as well but he had now lived and worked with the former schoolyard bully for a while and it was enough time to say that he indeed had changed for the better.

“It’s totally fine. Jake has invited us to stay here and he has been actually really supportive and nice so far. Everything will be fine.” He said grabbed the other by his arse and pulled him onto the bed and his lap.

“Ah...oh my so sudden not even dinner first” Yukie replied his humor a little off as he blushed and looked away for a second having been quite surprised by the sudden position he was in. “...fish is a good name” he added his mind making pointless small talk to hide his embarrassment as he looked into Ethan’s eyes and gently kissed him having wanted to do the naughty act since the moment he saw him. “We have all night so, let’s start a little slow...I’m quite rusty”

A smirk appeared on his face when the other male made the remark about the dinner because it was incredibly off. “Yuki, we just had pizza at the restaurant.” He reminded him looking at the other rather lustily and with a cocky grin on his lips that only grew when the other male tried to distract him by talking about the goldfish’s non-existent name being all red faced and embarrassed what amused Ethan a little.

When he was kissed gently the red head took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. He got some passion into it, his tongue slipping Yuki’s mouth swirling around the other’s intensely and wildly, his hand sliding under the male’s shirt running over his soft and warm skin. When the kiss broke the smirk came back onto his face. “I’ll try to restrain myself but I can’t promise anything.” He commented in regards to them taking it slow before he nibbled on the other’s jaw and then went over to kiss and suck on his neck.

Yukie blushed even more as he felt the kiss suddenly deepen his arms instinctively wrapping tighter around his lover as he moaned softly at the gentle hand that had snaked its way under his shirt.He tried to calm his heart and breathing when the kiss broke and looked up at his lovers smirking face as he nodded softly and melted into the soft nibbling and kissing as he moved himself closer.“I want more of you” Yukie whispered shyly as he sat more in Ethan’s lap as he kissed back a little hungrily and continued where their makeout session had ended.With each minute passing he slowly felt just a little bit more confident and let his own hands explore Ethan’s body and he found his lips where also exploring his lovers neck leaving playful hickeys and afew naughty bite marks as he continued to torment and tease Ethan.

• 2 weeks later...

Making his lover moan and turning the other on with his wild kisses and his touches and the attention he paid to Yuki’s neck enthralled him and it made his lust rise some more. He smiled into the other’s face when Yuki confessed that he wanted more of him. His breath and voice still a little husky from the burning kiss they had shared before, Ethan whispered into Yuki’s ear seductively:”I want to feel you so much more too. I have wanted to do it with you since I have run into you on that school reunion. I’m so hot for you, I want to touch everywhere!” When he had ended the sentence his tongue licked on the other’s earlobe teasingly before he carefully and playfully pulled it with his teeth a little.

Finally Yuki got more confident himself and kissed him back and the ginger embraced the kiss with a burning passion and desire, kissing the other man deeply and in a lewd way exchanging their salvia. He could feel the other man touching his body too and now it was his neck that was kissed and he felt the other leaving love bites on him that would be visible the other day but he didn’t care as it made his skin tingle and heat up. “Weren’t you the one who wanted to take it slow? You apparently have changed your mind!” he teased the other man a little before his hands eagerly ridded Yukie off of his shirt, throwing it somewhere onto the ground. His hot lips kissed the skin on the young man’s chest to his nipples. He let his tongue draw circles around the other’s nipple and then teased it with his tongue before his mouth closed around it as he sucked his lover’s rosy nipple that was getting hard. At the same time Ethan’s hands were wandering around on the man’s bottom area. His left hand was strongly squeezing and kneading his arse whereas the other one was wandering from his knee upwards, stroking over his inner thigh until he made it to his lover’s crotch where the right hand firmly took a hold of Yuki’s dick that was trapped in the man’s clothing. He was rubbing over it and feeling it through the pants for a while until the red head opened the button and the zipper of the other’s pants freeing his dick from its prison.

His hazel eyes shone hungrily and greedily as they were getting a sight of his childhood friend’s tempting dick. His hand grabbed it and closed around it, feeling the girth and hardness of his lover’s erect cock. Teasing the thick veins on it he let his fingers run up the shaft before his thumb rubbed of the tip.

“Mmh don’t be to noisy wouldn’t want to scar the nice man who’s letting us defile his perfectly decorated guest room” Yukie mumbled back with a happy little moan. “Body doesn’t always listen to mind, not matter how much I want to be reasonable and take this slow I can’t...” Yukie whispered as he suddenly felt his shirt being removed a shiver attacking his body as he suddenly felt the cold air against his soft skin. The man moaned as he felt his lover tease and torment his body in ways it had never been touched before. “Be gentle, I’m sensitive it’s been a long time” yukie whispered as he blushed and looked away his face going a little red as he felt those devilish hands all over his body. He moaned softly as his body trembled again being overly sensitive to even the tiniest torment or pleasure as he gently grabbed Ethan’s hands and tried to remember how to breathe normally.

“...I need a moment or I won’t last to us even getting to sex” yukie mumbled his face going even redder at the sudden admittance of how pent up he was as he tried to calm his nerves first.

Ethan smiled cockily into the other’s face when the lighter featured man said that they needed to keep quiet. “Jake is downstairs watching TV, he won’t pay any attention to your lusty little noises and I want to hear the lewd sounds you’re making clearly, that voice of yours turns me on.” The red head said kissing, sucking and biting on Yuki’s neck.

Sucking on Yuki’s nipples whilst rubbing the head of his dick he listened to the other saying that his body wasn’t listening to his mind and that made him grin widely as he wanted the other’s body to get even hotter for him. He wanted to arouse Yuki so much that he couldn’t think straight anymore, he wanted the other to drown in pleasure.

His hand went over to stroking his lover’s cock intensely and the reactions he got from Yuki in return got stronger with each stroke. He could see the other’s body trembling and bending on him and he felt his own cock twitch in anticipation in its confines craving attention.

Suddenly he felt Yuki’s hands on his hand and he was kept from stimulating and pleasuring the other further. “If you block my hand I can’t continue to make you feel good.” He said a little confusion in his voice as he didn’t know why Yuki was stopping him at this point all of a sudden. The explanation he received right away then and it made a dirty smirk appear on his lips as he looked into Yuki’s embarrassed face that was as red as the average tomato. “My my, how long did your poor cock had to wait for some love?” he asked teasingly. “If you need a moment, why don’t you touch me then? My cock is yearning for you to touch and caress it.” He suggested so that they could continue without making the other cum right away

“Last I check it’s been a few months...can’t remember how long I was in the hospital for” Yukie admitted as he looked away embarrassed by the slight teasing as he listened to what his lover was suggesting and squirmed a little in embarrassment at the request before calming his nerves a little as his shaky hand gently went to the treasure hidden underneath. His hand was gentle and without any firmness he continued to touch Ethan in a way that would make him feel good without any force really or any damage to the pants as he looked away from Ethan’s face clearly to shy to look him in the eyes and to embarrassed to speak.

Considering what Yuki had told him when they had first met at the reunion this shy and embarrassed behaviour surprised him completely. Judging from what the other had wanted to make him believe back then he had thought his old friend had turned into some kind of male slut or something. But apparently that had been a lie to make him feel jealous and bad too as he was definitely not acting like someone who would have dozens of hook-ups.

A deep appreciative hum escaped him when he felt a gentle hand touching his cock. It felt nice but the firmness, tightness and pressure was definitely missing as the other was treating his hard dick as if it was made out of thin glass that could break any second. While Ethan looked at the other man Yuki had averted his eyes from him and the red head lifted his chin and made him look directly into his hazel eyes. “Please look at me!” he said and then added. “You can grab me more firmly and tighter too. My cock is not fragile, if you go a little faster and harder it will only make me feel even better.” Ethan said before he locked lips with the other, kissing him loving and passionately.

Yukie blushed and kissed Ethan back as he shivered at the sudden kiss and snuggled into him more, before breaking their kiss to catch his breath. “I’m not use to some gentle forms of intimacy” yukie admitted as he looked at Ethan gathering up a little bit of backbone. “My partners a little far in between where into rough and demanding sex and being gentle is something I’m trying to learn so as not to hurt you” yukie explained as he looked down at Ethan’s member before taking it out of his pants and started stroking it a little more firmly. “I’m trying to be...you could say less experienced so as to respect your feelings, not everyone wants someone who’s slept around a lot”

What he heard there surprised him and he wasn’t sure if he should be disappointed or see it as a nice gesture. Now he was the one to stop Yuki’s hand as he had to make something clear before there would anything else be happening between them. He sighed deeply. “Yuki, I hate lies or illusions or acts.” The red head said. “I want you! The real you! I don’t want you to play someone you are not. If you have lived a less conservative life than I did, no problem, I can see past that and will love being with you the way you are, but I don’t want you to play some innocent shy guy if that is not who you really are.” Ethan made that very clear.

“...how open are you to bondage?” Yukie asked as he blushed the man having many dark fantasies as he ran his fingers through Ethan’s hair relaxing just a little. “I will admit my past partners like to tease and humiliate me into submission...so I can be shy sometimes but I can also be defiant” yukie added as he traced a finger down Ethan’s chest seductively before trailing it down his cock. “I’m quite demanding of my partners so if you ever need a break or o go to far I will as you to stop me for your own well being and safety” yukie whispered leaning in against Ethan’s neck as he slowly licked up it and nibbled on his ear.

Ethan looked at the other sceptically and questioningly with a raised eyebrow not having expected to be confronted with BDSM now. “I am not quite sure.” The red head said. He had never really been interested in that department and didn’t have too much knowledge about it nor was that something that he would have wanted to try out of his own initiative. “I could tie you up if that was something that made you hot or that you needed and enjoyed.” The finance manager said as he wouldn’t mind doing that. “I am absolutely not up for being tried up or put into any kind of submissive or passive position though. That’s just not me and I would not let you do it because I would hate it.” The red head informed the other, curious where that conversation would lead them, a little worried the other would find him too boring in the end as he was really rather conservative and not too flexible as he was just a top and not a versatile and had no kinks or fetishes at all.

• Saga locked this topic