You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

(Alright ten does work! I was curious because Derrick picked him up so it made me wonder how old he was.)

”Mmh reading would be an added bonus” Yu admitted as he smiled and hugged Derrick enjoying his company. “Though I would have to learn with you I doubt the others could help me with this. Though Misha and Al tag team this stuff” Yu admitted as he looked over at Ayme and Leroy surprised to see them up. Taking the cup from Derrick Ayme sipped his drink raising a brow at Yu who was still clinging to Derrick.

”I slept fine. Kinda wandered the house for awhile exploring.” Ayme admitted being brutally honest as he tried to relax against the counter finding it a touch awkward being near Derrick. “I’ve found everything labeled...in multiple languages.” Ayme added as he mentioned to the coffee maker that had three different labels one in English, one in Japanese, and one in Russian. I have to ask if this is our households way of being organized?” Ayme asked a little confused.

“alright! we are all set to go camping today!” Misha exclaimed finalizing the last of his trip plans and paperwork.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"The lables are more for your benefit than anyone else's. There are questions re a few people living under the same roof things could get confusing, especially if you don't know which stuff belongs to whom." Derrick explained as he tries his best to appear as non-threatening as possible.

Meanwhile Leroy walked toward Al and said: "Hey... So... Thank you for last night and... Sorry for how it turned out... Is there anyway I can make it up to you? I mean... I don't really know much about you to even think of a proper apology gift...." Before Leroy could get an answer from Al, Misha caught everyone's attention by announcing the sudden camping trip. "Camping? All of us? Today?!" Leroy exclaimed having been completely caught off guard.

"So this is what all the paperworks are for." Derrick raised his eyebrow with intrigue: "So what's the plan? Misha? Where are we going?"

“Week long trip up in the mountains I’ve rented a cabin in a more private area. Al you’ve properly prepped to close the clinic?” Misha asked as Al nodded ignoring Leroy’s attempts to fix things for the moment.

“Not fond of wandering through the forest” Ayme admitted as he sipped his drink having just got out of a Forest less then a week ago.

”well tough you can sit your happy ass in a chair inside then” Misha replied as he shot Ayme a glare that shut him up from complaining.

”camping sounds fun.” Al admitted with a tiered yawn having busted his ass in secret to help Misha pack and prep. “We are all going the money is non refundable.” Al added knowing Misha had put quite the large deposit down for a nice family trip. “Not to mention this is 100% Mishas money and effort so us expect all of you to pack a last second bag and be ready” Al added backing up Misha on the trip.

"So this is what you've been working on." Derricknraised an eyebrow as he thought about the prospect of going camping with this big family. It would be a logistical challlenge bug then again Misha seemed to have everything figured out already. "I could use a little relax time. Derrick smiled as he turns to look at Ayme who still clearly felt awkward towards him but was at least tolerating his presence. Perhaps the camping trip could be a  good opportunity to erode his guard towards him?

While Derrick was somewhat excited by the trip, Leroy on the other hand was more occupied with trying to make up with Al and so far it has been unsuccessful. He can't blame the doctor for getting angry, as he would have taken the situation worse if it were Ayme leaving him to spend the night with someone else right after sex. He had no idea what to do as he wasn't never in this kind of circumstances before. He then thought that perhaps a change in setting could help smooth things over a bit? Coincidentally he now also saw the trip as a way to mend the wounds in their relationship just like Derrick. He turned to look at Ayme and said: "You're not gonna be wandering in the first, but enjoy nature and the company of your family. I think this is gonna be fun. "

“Yes I’ve been working very hard to get it all set up and ready. Granted it’s been rather exhausting so I will be sleeping on the majority of the trip.” Misha added with a small yawn before pouring himself more coffee.

”Mmh sure if you say so.” Ayme mumbled as he looked at Al for a moment. “Your quite cross Leroy..” Ayme started before looking at Yu. “Helped you out last night... are you mad I stole him to spend more time with him?” Ayme asked watching Als face as he shrugged not letting Ayme have the satisfaction of him being a bit pissed off. “Have you always been jealous or is this new for you?” Ayme asked Al not getting the notice he was pushing Als buttons a touch.

"Ayme what are you....?" Leroy was surprised when Ayme suddenly became quite confrontational towards Al and it was for him! "Please Ayme this is between Al and I." He got between the two of them and said: "There's no need to make a scene. Let me sort this out by myself okay?"

Seeing the awkward situation Derrick chimed in and rather forcefully changed the subject: "So what do you guys feel like for breakfast? How about some toast, scramble eggs and bacon? Anyone feel like scrambling the eggs for everyone?"

“Is it really? I mean I did notice how he left you. Seems you two often spend time together and leave the second someone else comes along” Ayme added not holding back his honesty as he noticed Derrick trying to fix things.

”toast and eggs will be good enough.” Al mumbled glaring at Ayme. “You and me...outside” Al snapped at Ayme who chuckled and happily went outside to ‘talk’ with Al.

“I say we stop them at strangling or breaking bones” Misha mumbled to Derrick as he helped him set up breakfast feeling he should let Ayme and Al work it out. Watching as the two left Misha looked at Yu. “Go pack a fun bag for our trip I’ll let you know when to come back for breakfast” Misha added as Yu nodded and left.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

(Sorry for the slow replies. Been having migraines these couple of days. Really kills to mood.)

"A.... Ayme!? What are you..." Leroy muttered as he looked at his two lovers, and despite Derrick's attempt to calm things down they just seemed determined to pick a fight with each other. As they decided to take their businesses outside Leroy was going to follow them, but Derrick grabbed his shoulder and stopped the man in his track: "Calm down Leroy. Let them settle their differences themselves. Don't forget that Al at the end of the day is Ayme's doctor."

"I... I know but.." Leroy said as he looked towards the direction where the two men had left to: "It's my fault that they're fighting... I can't just sit by and do nothing now, can I?"

"Well, actually you can. And maybe you should." Derrick let out a heavy sigh: "You know better than anyone that your dependence on Ayme is almost unhealthy. Perhaps giving you and him a little distance could be actually helpful?"

"I.... I don't know..." Leroy muttered a bit helplessly. Derrick then pulled him towards the dining table and sat him down: "Just sit down and wait for breakfast. I'm sure they'll be back before the bacons were done." 

(Your all good! I totally understand and migraines are no joke and can be a total shit show.)

”trust me they will work it out one way or another. Als frustrated and Aymes just itching to pick a fight with him. Either way they will sort it out before they leave with us today” Misha added taking a sip of his coffee as he looked at Derrick. “It’s nice to see you home” Misha admitted as he smiled a touch at Derrick glad to have him back home for now. As Misha drank his coffee and helped cook the time slowly ticked by and eventually the two came back inside al with a bruised cheek and Ayme covered in bite marks some bleeding and some not. Upon further inspection he would also have  hickeys and some bruises  the two clearly having taken their fight to the bedroom.

”that smells wonderful” Al exclaimed as he walked over to Misha and kissed his cheek hugging him slightly from behind as he helped him cook resting his head against his lovers shoulder leaving Ayme to just roll his eyes and sit down beside Leroy and wait for breakfast.

As Leroy sipped his coffee halfheartedly as he kept looking towards the entrance of the dinning room wondering when would Al and Ayme show up. By the time they returned Leroy almost had a heart attack when he saw the bruises and bloody bitemarks on the two of them, though upon closer inspection he soon realized that the two must have settled their differences in the bedroom somehow. He sighed in relief seeing the two back on good terms and part of him wondered what it must have been like, Al and Ayme, throwing fists and kicks at first and gradually turned to violent, hardcore love making. He didn't dare dwelling on that fantasy for long though cause he knew how easily aroused he could be. 

"You know Leroy I take what I said earlier back. You should have followed them. In fact, all of us should." Derrick said as he set the food down and joined the rest of the family at the table. Looking at the two men he chuckled: "It must have been quite a show. May I take it as a sign that both of you actually prefer it rough in bed?" 

“Mmh Ayme only lets me throw him around roughly in bed. He’s been doing it even before he went missing. Sometimes he gets pent up and just needs to be a little rougher then normal” Al added only to get a glare and a butter knife pointed at him by Ayme.

“I kicked your ass. Point proven by the mark on your face!” Ayme replied instantly defensive as he stood his ground against Al.

”your the one looking more like shit. But I won’t argue you. I need time to bounce back and don’t want to take you down again” Al added with a small huff as he ate his food leaving Ayme to sulk a little and stab at his food still a touch pissy.

”it still baffles me you...enjoy him being so rough when you two excersize” Misha added being careful with his wording since Yu was becoming quite the mimic lately.

Derrick chuckled at Misha's attempt to keep the conversation kids friendly, even though he highly doubt just how long could little Yu remain pure, ignorant and innocent in a household like theirs. Derrick himself has never had what you may call a normal childhood, he had always maintained the opinion that children shouldn't be sheltered from what's dark and ugly in the world, but rather taught to properly deal with and understand them. That being said, he wasn't going to embarrass Misha or make the situation more awkward than necessary so he decided to let change the subject matter: "Well, I am glad to see that you two have settled your differences... mostly. So let's enjoy breakfast and start packing for our camping trip." He then turned to Misha and asked: "Are there gonna be any lakes or rivers nearby? If so I could pack my fishing gear with me."

“There’s a lake and a waterfall up the mountain. It’s a nice hike to see it.” Misha replied while eating a piece of toast watching Ayme stab at his food more before picking up the plate and just tossing it plate and all in the trash before going off to his room.

“Is there also a basement to lock him up in?” Al mumbled under his breath as he sipped his coffee only to receive a harsh glare from Misha to mind his tongue.

”There’s also canoes and a telescope to look at the sky.” Misha added as if ignoring his lovers huffy comment. “It should be fun” Misha finished helping himself to more food and adding a touch more fruit to Yues plate. The boy making a face at the different colored melon slices.

"Sounds like a pretty fun time." Derrick said as he finished his coffee. Chuckling at the banter between Al and Misha he then said: "I think we all could use a little less basements and dungeons in our lives. Especially with the track record of this family..."  He got up from the table and said: "I'm gonna go pack up now. By the way Misha, how long did you plan for us to stay at the camp site?"

Meanwhile Leroy also managed to finish his breakfast, even though he hardly paid any attention to the taste of his food as he was first worried about Al and Ayme fighting, and then worried about Ayme's injuries, even though he knew the albino would heal in no time he still didn't like seeing his lover bleed. "Should I get the first-aid kit for you Ayme?" He asked worriedly: "And do you need any help packing? While they did labeled all the stuff in the house you may still have trouble finding everything you may need."

“Don’t treat me like I’m sick. I’m fine I just have a hard time with things” Ayme mumbled as he looked at Leroy his eyes just tiered. “The bites aren’t deep...and I don’t hate them” Ayme added with a small huff his face blushing a little as he pulled a pillow closer. “You slept with him. I mean no other reason I would find you in his bed.” Ayme muttered clearly jealous about the fact that Leroy was fucking behind his back. “I know I shouldn’t be jealous...but how long have you two been...intimate?” Ayme asked his voice softening as he sat up wanting to know the truth that Leroy felt he needed to hide or be ashamed of.

Leroy blushed slightly when Ayme asked about his relationship with Al, and after a moment of hesitation he asked: "It has only been like a couple of weeks. Just in case you can't remember, but my body has overwent quite a lot of changes since I, well, was resurrected by your cells. My body became more needy, more sensitive and way too easily aroused. You weren't around and I don't want to be so clingy and demanding that it ruins your relationship with the others so... I asked Al for help and things just developed from there.... Honestly I still feel a little weird having both you and him... well technically Misha was also involved that night but I haven't really got intimate with him directly yet.... I don't know how did you manage to balance all of us." 

“I never did. It drove me mad some nights and keeping everyone happy was stressful.” Ayme replied as he thought back his mind a touch clearer. “I’m not sure...how things started working out or how we all made it work” Ayme added with a small sigh as he turned to Leroy. “Thank you for talking with me. Your honesty helped. I’m angry...but I don’t honk it’s because Al was with you I think it was because I don’t like seeing others dominating my partners. It’s weird but it’s a weird I need to get use to” Ayme finished as he opened his arms wanting to hold Leroy close.

"Ayme..." Leroy looked at his lover who he was finally able to somewhat understand the stress of having a harem now that he has struggled with balancing lovers as well. He leaned into Ayme's hug and wrapped his own arms around the albino's waist and said: "To be honest, I still don't like to see you getting intimate with others. If only I could have gotten this body before you got into all of your relationships, maybe I could've satisfied all your needs myself... But I suppose it kind of helps if the person you're having sex with is also someone who I love." He found himself blushing as he realized he had admitted his feelings towards Al, and also realized the fact that he has never told the doctor directly. "Oh I'm such an idiot.. no wonder Al got so upset at me..." He muttered as he burried his face into Ayme's chest. After a moment he looked up at Ayme and said: "How about we both try to sort things out during the camping trip? I'll make up with Al and you try to make up with Derrick?" 

“Mmh I can’t make up with Derrick. I can go near him and I want to keep him away” Ayme admitted as he relaxed in Leroy’s arms. “If I get to close to him he might get hurt. I...I don’t remember why but, I just can’t I’m scared to” Ayme added not sure why he was so afraid of being around Derrick. Since he couldn’t remember what had fully happened he couldn’t explain the fear of Derrick being hurt or lured into another trap because of him. “If he’s around me the boss mans men will hurt him. They wanted him and I’m not suppose to talk about it” Ayme finished already showing signed if stress at the thought of talking about his ordeal.

Leroy felt his heart ache when Ayme mentioned "the boss man", and how he will hurt Derrick if the two of them were close. He knew that must be referring to the mafia boss who kidnapped and tormented his love and the trauma from the experience was hurting him still. He moved up to press a soft kiss on Ayme's lips and said: "Don't worry Ayme nobody is going to hurt you, nor him. Sure Ayers security isn't as good as before when I was running things, but I think they're still at the top of the industry." He caressed Ayme's cheek gently and said: "Besides... you should know by now that protecting someone by walking away never works out. Maybe you've forgotten but the last time you did something like that... things got really... REALLY awkward for everyone involved... You came back with two twins; Derrick lost a finger; and I lost my dick got a vagina and became crazy. So stay by him would you? Don't let him slip away like I let you. Cause he may just end up doing something stupid cause he feels guilty for dragging you into danger." 

“I don’t plan on walking away. It’s just. Hard, like how do I tell him what I know without freaking out and snapping” Ayme asked as he looked at Leroy unsure of how to regain his footing with Derrick. “Sometimes I understand so deeply why I should tell him and that it will help and protect him.” Ayme started his voice shaking a little. “For some reason though when I’m around him...I just can’t even talk to him much it’s like my mouth is taped shut.” Ayme whispered his heart hurting as he admitted the truth to Leroy. “I can’t even talk to him without being frustrated and snapping emotionally. How am I suppose to be normal around him around anyone else but you?” Ayme asked feeling so natural around Leroy unlike the others.

Leroy listened to Take as he described the difficulties he faced when trying to interact growth Derrick and other people in general. He was glad that his presence doesn't alarm Ayme and if he was planning to just have Take for himself then it would be fine. But he knew Ayme loved Derrick and everyone else in the harem, being unable to be with them would be nothing shirt of painful for Ayke and that was something he didn't wish to see. After thinking for a bit Leroy said "Hmm..... Well I can sort of think of two things you could do.." he elaborated: "Firstly you can try communicating through other means like.. notes, letters, messages and such. You can explain your feelings to Derrick this way without risking going into panic. And the second thing you could try is... Well I am bit sure if this is a good idea or not, maybe you should ask Al's opinion on this, but basically you just go near Derrick and let yourself go. Freak out, lash out, whatever. Just get that out of your system. And maybe Derrick could do something similar to what Al did to you earlier? Like.. fuck some sense into you or something? I don't know but it would seem that sex seems to be the easiest way to get to your mind."

“My mind feels more clear after sex. Maybe your right and it would help. I don’t want to fight him though. I’m already sore enough from fighting with Al.” Ayme muttered before getting up off the bed and stretching.

”hey we leave in ten minutes. Hurry up and finish any packing you’ve done!” Misha informed the two before going to check on how Yus packing was going.

"Alrght Ayme, time to pack up." Leroy smiled as he got up and headed back to his room to pack up. Some times latter they've got their bags packed and loaded all the luggage up onto the but they got for the trip, as they've got five adults one child and two infants their usual cars just wouldn't fit everyone comfortably. Soon they were on the road along with a small army of bodyguards ahead and behind their bus. During the drive Leroy largely kept quiet as he thought about how he should actually confess his feelings to Al. Their relationship was certainly quite awkward, if you could even call it a relationship, as they were both part of Ayme's harem. Al was also his doctor and as such he had arguably revealed more about himself to the good doctor than anyone else, but just... not about his feelings towards him. He'd certainly have to make up to him for last night too? And frankly he really had no idea what else he could offer but his body, though that would probably end up more for his own enjoyment than Al's. 

Meanwhile Derrick kept his distance from Ayme and helped out Misha taking care of the twins, at least at the beginning. He still had little idea what could trigger Ayme to go out of control again so he was being extra cautious. Despite how casual he seemed to be behaving however the man was on high alert, in fact he has been ever since Ayme was first taken away and all that stress was slowly starting to surface even for the tough former mafia boss, namely by the bags under his eyes. Soon enough he began to doze off from time to time but never fully fallen asleep. 

As they arrived at the cabin Yu was the first to get out happily running inside to explore. “Stay where I can see you!” Misha yelled to Yu as he got out and started getting out the sleepy babies noticing Derrick asleep.

”that’s a first” Al mumbled as he joined Misha and helped carry the babies in leaving Derrick Ayme and Leroy to get the luggage sorted out among the security guards so they could help carry stuff in. “Think things will smooth out?” Al asked Misha who shrugged and unlocked the garage for the security guards who where stayings car.

“well...seems we are here” Ayme mumbled liking the peacefulness of the forest and the nice green moss growing all over. ”should I wake him?” Ayme asked hesitantly not sure if he should bother Derrick at all seeing he was so tiered.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit