You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy's face turned a shade redder when Ayme said that he would have a chunk of time tomorrow just to be punished. He cleared his throat slightly and said: "Well to be honest, you are essentially our common ground. We both love you and you love both of us, that's all there is to it."

"No argument about that." Derrick said with a chuckle. As the topic of Ayme's time management came up Derrick said: "Well I for one wouldn't mind sleeping in the closet, as long as I get to bring my personal pillow." He wrapped his arms around Ayme's waist and said: "I could sleep anywhere as long as I'm holding you~"

"You know I thought that you were annoying back when you was still a mafia boss, now I see that you're been more annoying when you're all over Ayme." Leroy said with a huff: "Get back to eating before it gets cold."

"Geez Leroy is it because of the pussy? Cause you're starting to sound like my mom!" Derrick said with a teasing smile. But despite his complaint he resumed eating and soon enough the dinner was over. Defrocked helped clean the dishes while Leroy went to put the twins to sleep. Afterwards everyone kind of just gathered in the living room and Derrick asked: "So anyone got any ideas for what to do now? Or should we move straight to orgy?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Mmh it’s not the best common ground” Ayme replied as he ate another bite  almost ignoring Derrick’s sudden closeness as he continued eating.

”and while Ayme would love time with all of us we need to give him time to himself. He’s still healing and resting himself” Al reminded everyone as he sighed at the twos bickering.

”Derrick torment Leroy about anything different about him like you just did and you’ll be sleeping outside of my room for the rest of the year” Ayme snapped at Derrick not liking his teasing that had turned cruel. Stabbing into his food Ayme continued eating in silence. Once done he set his bowl in the sink before going outside with Al to take a smoke break and calm his nerves more. After a good hour they both came back Ayme looking much more refreshed and calmer in a sense.

”A little straightforward...you could ease into it” Misha replied to Derrick as he sat playing a simple matching game on his phone. “I’m down but we need ground rules...considering some of us haven’t fucked each other it would be a good start to know who likes what and their comfortability.” 

"Ground rules huh? You sure that's really necessary?" Derrick said as he looked around the room, with the exception of Leroy he had got intimate with pretty much all of them in one way or another and said: "I mean we're all crazy enough to join this harem in the first place! And I certainly don't mind trying out new things if any of you feels adventurous. You know how it is, I'm up for everything."

"Speak for yourself Derrick. Not everyone is as.... flexible... as you are.." Leroy paused for a moment and said: "At the moment I'm not exactly... equipped to be on top so I'll just stick to the bottom role...." He looked at Al and Ayme as his face turned a shade red and said: "I could... take more than one at the same time though..." 

“No need to be shy or embarrassed about it” Misha reassured Leroy as he smiled softly. “Ayme won’t put up with bullying or teasing. He gets pretty pissed if anyone is being rude or cold to each other” Misha added as he looked at Al who scoffed and sipped his drink.

”you started that fight.” Al mumbled as he met Mishas eyes.

”and I ended it and will gladly do it again if you two keep it up” Ayme added his eyes meeting Derrick’s. “You will respect our ground rules or you won’t join I want everyone comfortably.” Ayme replied to Derrick his voice firm and serious.

”I’m sure he will behave.” Al assured Ayme who looked over at Al. “If you need a moment there’s no shame. There will be a lot of closeness and touching. You might want to take breaks.” Al offered Ayme who only glared but got up and went outside to take a breather.

”he still seems off...and angry. I know he’s been rough with you lately since he came home.” Misha stated as Al held up his hand.

”he’s fine he’s working at his own pace. He just gets antsy and agitated it happens from time to time. Keeping in mind he doesn’t remember well so when it comes to figuring out how to smooth things out he feels pressured to make us all get along. Noticing his body language and giving breaks helps” Al explained to Misha and to Leroy and Derrick not wanting them to overly worry about Ayme. “While I find him ready to get back with us intimately...I can’t help but worry he might get confused or overwhelmed. This being his first large group activity might cause him to feel afraid or freeze up so if he does I would like to separate group wise and have us do more one on one if he needs space” al finished setting his drink down on the coffee table. “I want to ease him back into feeling safe with all of us.” 

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Of course, I will follow whatever rules you put out. After all the whole point is to have a good time. And also there's no need rush things if you don't feel like it. No pressure." Derrick said as he approached Ayme and reached his hand around the albino's waist. He slowly leaned in a pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's cheek before looking back towards the rest of the group and said: "So? Any more 'ground rules' you guys wanna Kay out before we had to the bedroom?"

Leroy thought for a moment an said: "Oh umm there is one more thing... Al already know this but my body is kind of... oversensitive right now so I may end up cumming pretty quick. But don't worry cause apparently I can go for a lot more rounds now so that kind of makes up for it?" He then tuned to look at Misha and asked: "Also I wanted to ask cause I haven't got mich chance to do it with you yet... Do you switch or are you exclusively bottom?"

“Misha bottoms.” Ayme added as he looked at Misha who shrugged a little not sure how to reply to Leroy’s question. 

“depends on my lover” Misha admitted with a small sigh knowing he did like bottoming more with Al and Leroy. But for him and Ayme it was a difficult case their relationship when coming to sex was very cuddly and intimate. It was different from how he had seen Ayme and Als relationship. “my lovers each like different things so I tend to adjust to what they like like Ayme does” Misha explained to Derrick more so since he hadn’t slept with him yet. 

“I wouldn’t piss him off though. Misha is patient but if your an ass you’ll be in the doghouse for months” Ayme added knowing not to test mishas comfort lines or push his buttons on subjects.

"I see... Well now that we have laid out all the rules how about we get started already?" Derrick said ad he suddenly scooped Ayme off his feet and carried him on his shoulder while he began making his way towards the bedroom. He turned back go kkka the rest of the group and chuckled: "Come on guys, or I am gonna start the gun without you. Help me make Ayme into a moaning mess would you?"

" That... Actually sounds kind of fun." Leroy said as he took Al and Mishaas hands and looked at them with a timid smile: "Let's go guys... all the talk about sexhal preferences and positions has made me.... A little needy... I could use a little relief now..."

By the time Leroy and the other two made it to the bedroom Derrick has already striped both his and Ayme's clothes off. With all the kiss marks and bites left by Al and Derrick Ayme looked incredibly lewd. Seeing this Leroy let out a soft moan as he could feel his sensitibr member throbbing in his pants and pressing against he fabric. 

“Derrick! I can undress myself!” Ayme replied his body feeling rather shy and embarrassed. Laying on the bed under Derrick’s arms Ayme blushed red his face looking away in embarrassment. While Ayme was in a deep need to burn off more energy so he didn’t get frustrated he still was shy around all of his lovers. Before his mental destruction one could argue he had been demanding and dominating...but now well he was almost timid and shy when it came to being put in such lewd positions.

”give him some dignity. He’s still a touch weary of us” Al reminded Derrick as he settled on the bed his hand touching Aymes body making the male jump slightly at the gentle touch.

"Dignity huh? Personally I think dignity is overrated." Derrick smiled as he got down and claimed Ayme's lips with his own. His tongue intended into the albino's mouth and mingled with Ayme's own tongue lovingly. At the same time his hand began roaming across Ayme's body feeling the smoothness and curvature of his skin. Hia fingers soon reached Ayme's nioole and he began rubbing and pulling on the small bud playfully. 

Meanwhile Leroy was late go the action and stood there watching Derrick and Al getting down on Ayme, who looked so helpless and so... irresistible as he began to sink into the sea of pleasure. And Al of course was as dashing as ever, and seeing the two men he loved engaged in lewd acts like this was really a blessing and Leroy found his little cock twitching and throbbing while his pussy started to get wet. Eagerly he got down and took Ayme's cock into his mouth, his tongue worked on the underside of the shaft while.he began bobbing his head up and down, while at the same time he reached a hand down between his legs and started rubbing his newly regrown cock with his fingers. 

“My such a horny group” Misha added with a chuckle as he watched for a moment before getting behind Leroy and gently kissing his cheek took over his hands being very delicate as he teased Leroy’s throbbing cock. Nuzzling into Leroy’s back a touch Misha looked over at Al who was focused on  how amazing of a blowjob he was receiving from Ayme who was melting under all of the love and pleasure. Groaning softly Ayme shivered as his nipples where teased under Derrick’s hands. Blushing red he couldn’t hide how hard his cock had become the throbbing member begging to be touched or pleased more by Leroy’s wet mouth.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

As Derrick played with Aymeas nipples he looked up at Al who had shoved his cock down Ayme's throat. "You sure know how to enjoy yourself." He moved down and took one of Ayme's nioole into his mouth and began sucking in the little bud lovingly while his hand moved to the opposite side and began pulling and pinching it. During all this Leroy was also enjoying the reaction of Ayme as he worked his mouth around the albino's cock. He moaned as Misha began touching his own erection and he was quickly feeling the tides of pleasure starting to wash over him. He let Ayme's cock slip out of his mouth and began striking the shaft while he looked back at Misha and said: "You... You could go a bit harder on it I... I don't mind... And.. ah... feel free to fuck either hole of mine...."

“Mmh you could say that it’s more likely I’m choosing the most fun and easier route for my lover” Al explained as he clearly was very gentle with Ayme and in turn Ayme responded well to the soft thrusting in his mouth. Watching as Ayme let out a soft moan at the nipple play Ayme arched his back a touch his toes curling at the pleasure he was feeling from his three lovers. Hearing Leroy’s voice suddenly caught Misha off guard.

”I’ll be a touch more gentle” Misha added with a blush as he carefully slipped inside of Leroy’s wet pussy. “That way I can pleasure both of your tight holes.” Misha whispered in Leroy’s ear for only him to hear his waist moving in a motion that pushed him more into Aymes cock while his one hand continued to grip Leroy’s cock and pleasure it over and over.

”Mmh interesting to see you in such a dominate role” Al teased Misha who shot him a glare and continued with his fun with Leroy.

Leroy moaned around Aymeas cock lustfully as Misha began pushing his digits into his wet pussy, along with how the man gently stimulated his cock was quickly reducing him into a moaning mess. Meanwhile Derrick had also started moving down, leaving a trail of kisses as he went over Ayme's abs and then eventually to the albinoas groin. "Don't hoard it for yourself Leroy." Derrick said as he gave Leroy a slight nudge, who after giving him a grudging glare let the albino's cock slip out of his mouth and began licking on the shaft. Seeing this Derrick chuckled and eagerly extended his tongue towards the length in the other side, then moved up to envelop the mushroom like head into his mouth and begnabsucking in it tightly, while Leroy moved on down to the manga tesricles and began suckling them too. 

Groaning in pleasure at the feeling of both of his lovers playing with his cock Ayme gripped at the sheets harder a pre climax shiver running down his spine. “Mmh be a shame if I came to soon” Al mumbled as he released Aymes throat and pulled his cock away from reach admiring the poor males body being tormented. “You seem to really like this~” Al whispered to Ayme his eye flashing over to Leroy and Misha for a second watching their sexual dance.

”it feels really really good” Ayme moaned his eyes looking down at both Derrick and Leroy who seemed to at least try and get along for their fun. (So that sentence sounds off cant figure out why. So sorry if it doesn’t make sense)

”hard not to when you have someone so cute to fuck~” Misha added snuggling into Leroy more his lips kissing the mans neck and shoulders lovingly.

Derrick sucked on the tip of Ayme's cock as his tongue licked and please against the slit at the top, tasting the precum that was seeping out greedily. After a while however he pulled away from Ayme's cock and said: "It's about time I get some pleasure out of this." He loved over towards Ayme's head and pressed his own erection against the albino's lips: "Dear Ayme would you mind suck my cock?" He asked while ahovung his cock into his mouth not waiting for him to answer, groaning in pleasure as he felt Ayme's tongue start working on his erection. 

Meanwhile Leroy was just melting from all the attention he was getting from Misha. The way he rubbed his cock and played with his wet pussy was so gentle yet skillful that he couldn't help but moan out helplessly, so much so that soon his body begins to spasm uncontrollably. He let go of Ayme's ball from his mouth and let out a loud lustful moan as strings of watery cum squirted out of his cock and left a small stain on the bed sheets. He panted heavily as the afterglow of his climax travels across his body, but despite cuming already Leroy looked back at Misha and said: "Please Misha... I want more... Please... Fuck me..."

“Of course~” Misha replied with a small smirk as he licked and kissed Leroy’s neck his cock slipping out of Leroy’s puss ya bd towards his ass. “Looks like you lubed me up enough” Misha whispered in Leroy’s ear his cock slipping into Leroy’s ass with a gentle push the male giving Leroy a moment to adjust to his size and insertion.

”you two are quite cute and in tune” Al added with a chuckle as he looked at the two snuggling on the floor his eyes watching as Misha pushed Leroy against the soft mattress pinning his body under his in quite the way that was dominating. “Seems we have a touch of a competition~” Al replied to Derrick with a smirk as he slipped off the bed and went over to Aymes ass. Going to their suitcase Al smirked as he came back with a bottle of lube and started to prep Ayme who as still moaning around Derrick’s cock.

Leroy was still recovering from the afterglow of his previous climax when Misha pulled out from his wet pussy and that left him feeling empty and needy. Luckily the young man quickly filled him up once more only this time it was his ass. He moaned lustfully as he felt the man's cock stretching his sphincter open and pushed inside, rubbing against the soft membranes of his intestines and pressed against his prostate as it pushed inside. His body shivered from the pleasure and if Misha was more aggressive and moved right away he might have came right at that moment. Thankfully Misha gave him some time to adjust so he could better ride the waves of pleasure. 

Meanwhile Derrick enjoyed Ayme's mouth as he watched Misha reducing Leroy to a moaning mess. He hasn't seen the former security chief like this and to be honest he was rather intrigued by it, perhaps a bit too much. After all Leroy was a handsome man to begin with, and all the torture and transformation he'd gone through has gave him an air of vulnerability and lure that was quite attractive. "This is turning out to be more fun than I've anticipated." Derrick smiled as he caressed Ayme's cheek loving while he looked over towards Al who was preparing Ayme's rear which given the fact that he'd just used it earlier that day shouldn't require too much preparation. After a short while he said: "How about we shift around a little to make things easier? I have an idea." 

With a little coordination they pulled Ayme and Leroy up with the latter still having his ass filled by Misha from behind. Derrick was carrying Ayme from behind as he moved him in front of Leroy to position Ayme's cock against Leroy's pussy. Easily the albino's cock was pushed inside Leroy's slit and the moment entered Leroy came from the sensation of being entered from both ends. Then Derrick looked over towards Al and said: "I've had y turn with Ayme earlier, how about you take this round while I...." He then went behind Misha and squeezed his butt: "I'll get to know Misha better~"

(Oh I'm so sorry for taking this long. The notification for this RP got buried by the flood of another RP's notifications I had, so I thought you haven't reply yet~~)

Raising a brow Al watched as Derrick moved them around his face confused but intrigued. Watching as Derrick moved and positioned everyone into a better situation Al watched Leroy and Misha wanting to make sure they felt comfortable. Pushing his throbbing cock into Aymes ass Al looked over at Derrick who squeezed Mishas ass shamelessly making him snicker. “I wouldn’t piss him off. He may not look like it but Misha holds his own. He’s kicked both my ass and Aymes” Al warned as Misha shot a glare at Derrick his eyes warning Derrick to try it again.

”touch my ass like that again and I’ll make you wish you hadn’t” Misha snapped as his voice turned into a snarl only to stop at Ayme touching his leg.

”play nice.” Ayme warned getting the hand slapped off of Mishas thigh the sound ringing in the room. “Derrick will behave and be nice. You don’t need to be so tense” Ayme added knowing Misha was a touch uncomfortable when it came to new partners and well he had never seen eye to eye with Derrick’s choices and Ayme sleeping with Derrick but, he respected Aymes choices even if he wasn’t fond of Derrick he wanted his lovers happy.

(Your all good 😁 I’ve been having seriously annoying issues with the site and pop ups and in trying to fix it I’ve been missing when I get replies 😅)

Leroy was moaning and panting heavily even though both Ayme and Misha weren't really moving, but simply the sensation of their cock inside both his pussy and ass was enough to send waves of overwhelming pleasure throughout his body, and he almost dreaded the thought of how good/bad it would be when the two start moving but then again... He kind of wanted to know... He looked back at Misha, then at Ayme and said: "Guys would you please mind start.. moving? Your cocks are driving me... crazy..." H reached for Ayme and brought him close for a loving kiss and said: "Please fill me up with your cum....."

Meanwhile Derrick chuckled at Misha's threatening words and said: "I see that you don't like me very much... which is to be expected I suppose... But I like you a lot though. I think you're cute and adorable, and I think I want to get to know you better..." He took the lube Al was using earlier and poured omse over his fingers before he reached for Misha's rear, parting his butt cheeks before pressing his digits through the young man's sphincter. His finger began exploring inside Misha's body and soon found its way to the man's sweet spot. "So what do you say, my dear? May I have a little fun with your cute ass?"

“So needy” Misha replied with a small chuckle at Leroy’s begging his arms wrapping around Leroy’s waist as he snuggled Leroy. Glaring back at Derrick Misha only rolled his eyes at Derrick’s question more in annoyance then anything else. “Go ahead.” Misha mumbled as he rested his head on Leroy’s shoulder his body a touch tense as he felt Derrick’s hands on his skin. For Misha this was a strange territory, since first sleeping with Ayme Misha had taken to having  by lovers one on one to see how he liked them. Due to his past and how he had made his way back to Aymes side well, he wasn’t fond of jumping into bed with those he didn’t know and would outright refuse a threesome with a new partner joining in.

Despite that. He didn’t want to ruin their ‘family’ fun time. While Misha wasn’t fond of having Derrick who was in his mind still a complete stranger to him. Since they hadn’t ever been intimate or really spent time with each other it was hard for him to just be so casually touched and held. Despite this Misha could be well behaved and while he wouldn’t be loving towards him he could deal with Derrick fucking him for an evening.

Leroy moaned lustfully as Misha and Ayme but thrust into hum, his pussy and ass tightened around the two cocks as he held onto Ayme desperately from the waves of pleasure he was getting. "Ha...A....A.  Ayme... Misha...! Your.. your cocks feels so... So good!' he cried loudly as his body shivered from pleasure. 

Meanwhile Derrick pushed his fingers inside Misha and began massaging his prostate, mean while he began licking and nibbling on the young man's shoulder while he looked over towards Ayme and Al to see how they were doing. He soon added more fingers through Misha's entrance and stretched him wider. He then licked on Misha's earlobe and whispered in his ear: "May I enter you my dear?"

“Mmh~” Ayme moaned as he continued to suck Als cock glad his lover was enjoying himself. Groaning happily as he watched Leroy squirm Ayme blushed as he watched Derrick and Misha his cock twitching happily at their interaction.

“Go ahead” Misha whispered his face reddening as he was touched so delicately. “Be gentle” Misha asked softly his voice shaking a touch showing just how nervous he was to be fucked by Derrick and well, he was embarrassed and not sure what he should do for his lover.

• 2 weeks later...

Leroy moaned desperately as Ayme and Misha's members continued to thrust into him. Being already super sensitive it was only natural that he would quickly succumb to all the overwhelming pleasure from the love he was getting from both ends. His body spasmed uncontrollably as he let out lustfully:"Ha...Ha...g... God this.. this feels so .  So good!!!  Haa.. aaaaah~~~~!!"  Simultaneously cum squirted out of his twitching throbbing cock ecstasy began washing over his body, and it just refused to stop. He cried and moaned, practically screamed as his body was kept at the height of perpetual climax.

Moments before Leroy became a screaming cumming mess Derrick pressed the tip of his throbbing detection against Misha's well prepared rear and pushed it inside. He put his hands on the young man butt as he went deeper and deeper until his xock was completely sheathed inside the an's intestines. "Your ass feels so good Misha.... No wonder Ayme likes you..." Derrick whispered in his ear before giving his earlobe a playful bite and said: "I'm gonna move now."

As Leroy let out his ecstatic cry Derrick also began to work his waist, he started off slow as he grinded his cock against the man's sweet spot but gradually began to pick up pace. As he thrust into Misha he also caused him to ram into Leroy harder and made the man scream even wilder. 

“Please sex isn’t the only thing in his mind. Aymes more then just a fun fuck to me” Misha corrected Derrick as he bit his lip holding back a moan. Blushing red Ayme trembled at Derricks touch his body burning in pure bliss. 

“why don’t you two flirt when your alone next time you fuck?” Al asked as he looked at Derrick not liking they where being so close since he had always been closer to Misha then Leroy or Ayme.

"Oh is somebody getting jealous? Don't worry Al I am not taking Misha away from you." Derrick smiled as he pulled his hip back, only to ram his cock deep inside the young man with a powerful thrust and began to really put his waist to work. He then said teasingly: "And if you want a piece of me, feel free to come and get it any time. 

Meanwhile Leroy has been cumming none stop from all the pleasure coursing through his body. He kept moaning and crying while juices squirted out from his small cock and pussy. After a particularly strong thrust from Derrick causing Msha to push deep inside Leroy's ass, Leroy practically screamed and fell limp over Ayme with his eyes rolled back and tongue left hanging out. 

"Looks like he could use a little break. It at least one less cock." Derrick commented.