You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Ayme was taken aback by the sudden challenge fighting to the death, murdering others. It was a lot. Listening to the rules only hit him harder at just how deep they where in Morgan’s game. “I...I’m not sure I want to do this” Ayme suddenly whispered to Derrick not liking the whole game that in his mind made him sick inside. “Derrick I don’t want to loose you to this game” Ayme added taking Derrick hand holding it tightly.

Ayme was overly exposed and standing naked beside Derrick he didn’t know how things would turn out and it scared him.”...I don’t want you to get hurt.” Ayme added reaffirming that Derrick was just as important to him as Leroy was it wouldn’t be fair in his mind to ask for this. “Leroy isn’t your lover he’s mine, you have no reason to fight for someone you don’t love.” Ayme added keeping Derrick from entering the match.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"You're right Ayme. I don't love Leroy. Don't get me wrong he is a pretty hot guy but if I get to choose if he lives or not, I would prefer him to be six feet under. But that would break your heart and I do not want to see that." Detection said as he pulled Ayme closer and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. Given the fact that the two of them were completely naked it made the act that much more suggestive and arousing. But the fact remained that they were about to step into a lunatic tournament of murder and rape, with the former used to be something Derrick was quite an expert at. " Don't worry Ayme, we'll be okay." Derrick said as he took Ayme's hand and walked through the dark hallway and quickly arrived at a circular room. The floor, walls and even the ceiling were completely white but blood stains could be seen splattered all over the place, some already darkened and dried up while others still bright red and wet. A few meters above them the walls gave way to large glass windows and dozens of figures could be seen looking down upon the battlefield. On the opposite side from Derrick and Ayme a tall muscular guy with veins popping all over him squeezed through a similar doorway. The doors closed behind them and as the muscular man slowly approached the two he showed a vicious grin and said: "Oh so I get two hotties to kill. It must be my lucky day!"

"Yeah I agree. This is gonna be the last day of your miserable existence." Derrick said as he turned to look at Ayme and said: "Stay here. It will be over soon."

Derrick walked towards the man and you could feel the tension in the air. Suddenly the man began sprinting and swung his massive fist against Derrick, which he easily dodged as he took a step to the side as his body spun in a circle. With the momentum of the rotation Derrick landed a fierce chop on the back of the man's head, who just fell face first to the floor unconscious. Derrick then reached down and grabbed the man's head from behind and with a swift twist snapped his neck with a loud cracking sound. It all happened so fast that at first all the audience just stared in awe, then the next moment thunderous cheers and applause could be heard from above. The door leading back to the waiting room opened up again and Derrick walked back towards Ayme with a bitter smile: "Sorry you have to see that."

“Alright play nice and try not to have to much fun” Ayme replied awkwardly standing back so Derrick could do his thing. Looking around Ayme watched the spectators who seemed to get off on the barbaric sport. Watching Derrick fight was breathtaking, no matter how often Ayme was reminded of Derrick’s skill and instinct it was alway a shock to see him fight with such raw power. Hearing the loud snap of the brutes neck it caused Ayme to involuntary flinch at the sound. Staring at Derrick who walked back towards him Ayme just shrugged not entirely freaked out as much as a normal functioning person would be. “It was nice that you didn’t splatter the place in blood I don’t think we would be allowed to shower.” Ayme admitted with a small smile relieved that Derrick was completely fine.

“Not to mention the mess that the poor cleaners would have to clean up unless they just paint over the blood” Ayme added not to worried about the scene he had just witnessed. “That reminds me to never piss you off and to make sure Misha doesn’t piss you off.” Ayme teased as he took Derrick’s hand and lead him into the waiting room.

Derrick was relieved to see that Ayme wasn't too appalled by the cold blooded murder he'd just witnessed, though given the nature of this mess they were in he had no doubt there will be a lot more bodies before this is over. He held Ayme's hand a bit tighter as they made it back to the waiting room. As the door towards the arena closed behind them Derrick noticed a screen hanging on a wall displaying the points they've got. "30 points... that's more than I expected. Looks like at least some of the audience appreciated my skills." Derrick said as he turned his gaze to the collection of weapons and tools available for purchase. According to what the guard said the more cruel you were during the matches, the more likely you'd get points, but Derrick had no intention to drag on the matches and torture their opponent unnecessarily, which meant they'd most likely be at an disadvantage point wise and made what little points they did get more valuable. Turning towards Ayme he said: "Since it's just the second round, our opponent shouldn't have too much of an advantage over us. So I'm thinking we should save the points for now and get something actually useful for the third match. Sounds good?"

The two rested for a while until the door opened again and a voice announced the beginning of the second match. Marching into the ring their opponent was a young man holding a sword. The man looked like quite a mess with bruises and scratches all over his body. Clearly the man was no fighter and after only barely managed to survive the first round was still quite shaken, but was also emboldened by the experience as he raised his sword against his weaponless foe. "Kill you... I'm gonna kill you...!" the young man muttered in an almost frantic manner. Letting out a heavy sigh Derrick could tell the man was but a victim of circumstances and was no natural killer. While he felt sorry for the poor guy he was certainly not going to just give up and allow themselves to be killed.

"Sorry kid, nothing personal." Derrick said plainly before dashing forward. The man began screaming wildly while swinging his sword all over the place. Derrick easily dodged the frantic slashes and grabbed onto the man's wrist, twisting it so the man dropped the sword in pain. Catching the weapon in mid air Derrick spun his body in a similar fashion like the last match, only this time he wasn't using his hand but the sharp blade of the sword, and that made the crucial difference. As the head of the young man flew off and blood sprayed out like a fountain raining down upon Derrick, the crowd above them cheered once again.

Walking back towards Ayme Derrick wiped the blood off his face and said: "Sorry for the mess, but on the bright side, I got ourselves a free sword."

The two returned to their waiting room once more and Derrick noticed an additional 30 points has been added to their total. They've been pretty lucky so far facing only one opponent at a time, but since they came here as a tag team it's more than likely that they'll run into other teams with multiple members as well. It would be ideal if Derrick could drag all the attention and fight them at once, but if they decide to split up and attack Ayme at the same time things could get dicey. Derrick looked around the weapons and eventually settled on a large shield similar to those used by riot polices costing 50 points. Handing the shield to Ayme he said: "Just keep yourself safe then I'll be able to fight freely."

Soon it was time for their next match, and just as Derrick expected this time they were facing off against two opponents. One of them holding two swords, and the other swinging a metal chain. Derrick frowned slightly as he could tell these two were no amateurs like his previous opponents. As the door closed behind them the two man walked apart and began approaching the two from both sides. "Stay close Ayme. Just focus on keeping yourself alive!" Derrick said as he raised his sword while the dual-wielding guy charged in.

As the sword wielders were locked in battle the other man began swinging the chain like a whip against Ayme. Unlike the other two who were fighting for the lives this man was clearly enjoying playing with his prey. "What's the matter boy? Not used to fighting?" The man said tauntingly: "Once I'm done with you I'm gonna hang your friend up by his entrails and make you watch!"

(Do you want Ayme manage to hold himself or perhaps the guy could pull off his shield and rape him on the spot?)

Edited by hal7283

“I’ll do you one better and keep this guy busy while you take care of the bigger threat” Ayme replied mentioning to the man who was eagerly ready to fight with two swords. Backing away from Derrick Ayme frowned at the man flicking at him with the chain that only snapped at the shield. “I don’t care much for bloodshed kinda gross.” Ayme admitted keeping up easily with the man who was much to eager to rip him apart. “Mmh your really going to do that? I doubt Derrick would let you and before you even got to him I would have to kill you” Ayme admitted his eyes narrowing at the cockiness of this man thinking he would just stand aside and let Derrick get hurt. Thinking carefully Ayme kept an eye on Derrick knowing all to well his chances would be better if he could focus on the man who was more deadly.

Stepping back a bit more Ayme smirked strangely finding the game of cat and mouse rather fun. “Come now don’t tell me that’s how you won against others? I know your chain probably hurts like hell against flesh but it’s a rather dull weapon don’t you win points based on showmanship?” Ayme asked purposely poking at the man to keep a decent distance between the one with swords.

Derrick groaned as he called sword with the man dual wielding. Even from a brief exchange he knew the man who had killed countless opponents before. While Derrick too had an impressive body count his kills were mostly result of him discharging fire arms and others were by his bare hands. Derrick was no trained swordsman, and he was only wielding the sword as an external soon of his martial arts, whereas his opponent was clearly someone who spent his entire life holding a blade. That difference soon became clear as he began to receive shallow cuts all over his body. What was more alarming was the fact that the swordsman was intentionally getting between him and Ayme and forcing him further and further away. That being said, Derrick was still confident that he could defeat this opponent eventually, though he could only hope that Ayme could hold on long enough for him to defeat this man.

Meanwhile as Derrick was occupied the man swinging the chain chuckled at Ayme's taunting comments: "Quite a feisty one aren't you? While don't worry boy I'm soon gonna make you scream and beg for me to kill you!" He swung a few more times over the shield Ayme was carrying and just as the albino ducked behind his shield for a moment his vision was blocked, and right at that moment the man swung the chain down against Aymeas legs, the chain wrapped around his ankle and with a powerful jerk he pulled the albino off his feet. Quickly mounting over Ayme he began raining down punches after punches all over the poor man's face and torso. "Haha! Now you look ready for fucking!" The man said with a sadistic grin as he flipped Ayme around and wrapped the chain around his neck, using it almost like a harness to control Ayme's movement while he positioned his throbbing hard cock against his unprepared hole. Without even a moment of pause he rammed his cock deep inside, driving the poor man's entrance open and dragged along harshly against the soft and delicate membrane inside. Cheers could be heard coming from above as the audience enjoyed the cruel show of sexual violation. "Come on little bitch, cry for your Daddy!" The man yelled as he began thrusting his hip and slapped on Ayme's pale butt.

Feeling the snap of the chain against his ankle caused Ayme to curse loudly in his head. He knew his ankle would be bruised hell possibly broken or at least fractured from the sheer force the brute had used. Letting the blows hit his face and torso Ayme blocked as best as he could. Grunting at the cold metal wrapping around his neck, Ayme calmed his nerves taking in the situation despite the sudden pain his ass was feeling. Letting the man have his way for a few minutes Ayme played the poor defenseless victim listening to the man demand his voice to cry and beg for mercy. Planting one foot more on the ground Ayme moved a hand to the chain wrapping it around his soft hand before pulling it harshly while smirking pulling the male closer so he was much more deeper in his ass making the crowd get even more excited at the fact Ayme had a sudden sadistic side.

“Oh you have it very very wrong, I don’t call anyone daddy but the man over there who’s playing nice with your friend” Ayme teased out his body quickly moving and despite the pain twisting so his attacker was on top of him and looking him in the eyes. “If your going to fuck me do it proper and look me in the eyes before I fucking kill you” Ayme whispered pulling the chain suddenly to bring their bodies closer his teeth sinking deep into the mans neck as he proceeded to rip into the mans neck opening a rather deadly wound.

As the battle went on more and more cuts were left on Derrick's body. It was perhaps the toughest fight he had ever fought in his life, especially when he noticed Ayme being pinned down and rsped by the man with chains he was so distracted that the dual wielding man was almost able to slit his throat. Despite the desperate situation however Derrick managed to keep his head as cool as possible, as he had slowly began to learn the habits and patterns of his opponent and his brain was working on overdrive trying to figure out a way to triumph.

Meanwhile the man with chains continued to violate the poor albino, slapping on his bitt while he rammed his hard cock forcefully down Ayme's ass. "Take that you little bitch!" He said proudly before looking up towards the windows above them as if enjoying the cheers and gleeful gazes of the audience, but that moment when he moved his attention away from Ayme turned out to be a big mistake as the albino yanked on the chains to pull him closer and before he could even react the man's teeth had dug deep into his neck.

"Grrrraaaaaaaaaaahh!!!" The man criednout in pain as he punched Ayme in the face to get him away. Stumbling back his cock slipped out of the albino's rear, dragging out some blood along the way since he had torn the poor man' butt a after entering him without lube. He held onto his bleeding neck furiously and growled: "You fucking little shit I am gonna kill you!" The man charged at Ayme once again bit with a hand held over his neck his control over the chains was a lot less precise. That being said he was still able to swing it like a whip without too much problem and before Ayme could even pick up the shield to defend against it. Just as the lynching seemed like it was never going to end suddenly a blade came piercing through the manis chest from behind.

"Wh... What?" The man muttered in disbelief as he looked down at the blade, then he turned around and saw that Derrick had managed to defeat the dual wielder and had thrown the blade all the way from across the ring. "Fuck... This is not fair...I haven't even... Cum...Yet..." He mutters as he collapsed on the floor in a puddle of his own blood.

The crowd above them exploded in cheers once more as Derrick hurriedly went over towards Ayme and held him up: "Ayme are you alright? I'm so sorry I couldn't deal with the sword guy quicker.... " He took a quick glance at the dead man and muttered: "You got off easy you piece of shit...."

As the door opened Derrick picked Ayme and carried him back through the dark hallway and to their waiting room. He cursed quietly as he saw the 500 points added to their team's total. Clearly those viewers enjoyed the live rape show quite a lot. While Derrick would prefer to slaughter every single one of those bastards for having witnessed it all. There was also a timer counting down the time until the next event, namely the Battle Royal would began and that gave the two some much needed time to rest and think over what to get with those hard earned points.

Edited by hal7283

Laughing at the mans scream Ayme spit the blood from his mouth slowly getting to his feet his eyes staring the mans down. “I’d fucking like to see you try!” Ayme hissed not sure what all to do next other then run out the clock on how much blood the man could loose. The sudden blade made Ayme step back his eyes looking instantly at Derrick who was across the arena and had thrown the blade pretty damn well to go into his opponents chest. “Fucking hell...” Ayme muttered glad to have support from Derrick since his ankle and ass where pretty hurt at the moment. “Yeah I’m good just want to rise my mouth out fucker tasted nasty” Ayme mumbled wrapping his arms tightly around Derrick’s neck as he was carried out quite thankful Derrick was able to step in again and save him.

“Glad they enjoyed themselves...could have used some lube though fucker was rough” Ayme mumbled carefully getting out of derricks arms once safe inside of the room. “We need to plan better, at least figure out better weapons” Ayme rambled taking a seat on a bench to rest for a moment and give his body a chance to heal up before the next round. “I can use knifes and know the basics of smaller handguns. Anything past that is no use to me you on the other hand need to be bandaged, close up some deep wounds at least”.

"Don't worry Ayme, none of the cuts were deep. Besides I would much prefer to spend our points on better firepower than getting a first aid kit." Derrick said as he caressed Ayme's cheek and wiped a few drops of blood off the corner of his mouth. It really pained him greatly to see Ayme hurt like this, but he knew very well that there was no turning back now, even if they wanted to. Their only option was to survive the battle royal and win this god damned tournament. Thinking back to their last match he really got lucky as he noticed the dual wielding man had a blind-spot on the left side of his vision and was able to exploit that and defeat him. Without it he would've been chopped to pieces, but he doubt his luck would continue forever. With their hard earn points they'd be better equipped for the Battle Royal but he was certain they'd be outnumbered and outgunned. After looking over his options he spent the points on two handguns, one for Ayme and one for himself. Adding to the shield and sword they've got from earlier it was a rather well-rounded set up. Derrick held Ayme close as they rested in their waiting room, and about half an hour latter the door opened once again and a voice came from the speakers urged them to go ahead.

"It's time." Derrick said as he got up and lead ahead with weapons in hand. As they walked down the hallway it took a different turn this time, eventually leading them to a rather massive space with man-made hills, woods and even bodies of water running through the field. As soon as a voice announced the begging of the match Derrick could hear gunshots and screams all over the place. "Keep a low profile and let's find some cover." Derrick said as he raised his pistol and headed forward.

The match continued and Derrick was able to pop a few heads as they moved from cover to cover, even picking up a few more guns and rounds of ammo along the way. While Derrick was scoring the kills and thinning the ranks of the contestants quickly and efficiently, in everywhere else of the battlefield scenes of utter cruelty and brutality were happening. Rape, torture, mutilation, dismemberment, everything and anything the worst of human nature could conjure was able to reign free in this death trap. Among them a man covered in countless burns, cuts, bruises and lashes was straddling over someone almost twice his size with his hands around the larger man's neck. Judging by the color of the man's face it was clear he was about to die. But there was something about the scene which showed that it was not just a simple murder, but rather something far more despicable.

"Ha.. aha. ahaah .ahaah~~" the wounded man moaned lustfully as he tightened the grip of his victim while at the same time riding the dying man's cock up his pussy. His eyes were clouded with lust and as the groaned and garbled incoherently the man below him released the last batch of seeds of his life and fell limp. Even that didn't stop the man's movement however as he rode the lifeless corpse for another minute before he was stopped by a voice coming from behind:

"That's enough Leroy, time to move on." Morgan smiled as he approached his plaything, he was similarly bathed in blood all over though unlike Leroy who barely had a patch of skin without injuries, none of the blood on Morgan were his own. While mostly naked just like all the other contestants, Morgan had a vest with countless weapons strapped all over himself. He dragged Leroy up his feet and handed him an auto rifle and said: "Come on Leroy, we'll find you more 'Ayme' to play with."

"Of course 'Ayme'. I can't wait." Leroy said with a crazed smile.

Edited by hal7283

Groaning softly at the mention of leaving Ayme sat up and street he’d wishing he had more time to rest his body being rather tiered from the previous match. Following Derrick out of the safety it was rather baffling to see such an arena. “Fucking hell, this is a bit insane even for Morgan” Ayme muttered keeping his voice low as he checked his own gun counting bullets. Making their way deeper Ayme watched Derrick preferring to let him take the lead on shooting knowing his mark would be far better then his own hand. “...fuck.” Ayme whispered watching the scene unfold in front of them his blood running cold.

In all their time together Ayme knew Leroy could kill but this, to see him like he was brutally killing and getting off on it shook Ayme to the core. Looking at Derrick there was a deep rooted fear in his eyes his body sickened by the sights he had seen but to see Leroy enjoying such a thing and wishing death on him...it made him sick to his very core. “I can’t watch this anymore” Ayme whispered the sudden scene putting him in a rather shocked state as he started walking away from Derrick and Leroy wanting to get away from everything. Trying to calm down and think a touch rationally Ayme stopped for a moment trying to breathe only ending up vomiting and shaking in fear.

As Derrick and Ayme made their way through the arena they suddenly ran into the very man they were here to rescue, but the circumstances was far worst than Derrick could ever imagine. Hiding behind some cover they saw Leroy strangling his opponent and raping his dying, then dead, body. Clearly the man's mind has reverted to his broken state before he was rescued from Morgan's dungeon, or perhaps he'd sunken even deeper into insanity. Yet clearly there was a reason to his madness as Morgan was clearly able to control him just fine. It made Derrick shudder to think just what have transpired so someone like Leroy would be able to be broken down to such an extent. He turned his attention to Ayme who was understandably shaken by what he had just witnessed. "Ayme I know this is hard but try to calm down...!" He whispered worriedly as they were still in grave danger, but alas everything became too much for the albino to bear.

"Ayme wait!" Derrick said as he tried to grab Ayme back. Luckily Ayme stopped before he left cover as he began to vomit, but that sound caught the attention of Morgan who hasn't walked too far away yet. "Hmm?? Who's that?" Morgan said as he turned around and looked at the cover Derrick and Ayme were hiding behind. "Oh Ayme is that you? I'm so glad you could make it~~" Morgan chuckled as he patted on Leroy's shoulder and said: "Hey Leroy, Ayme's over there~"

"Ayme... Ayme...." Leroy muttered with a blank expression, then the next moment he showed a crazed smile as he raised his rifle and began firing, the storm of bullets flying around them made it impossible for Derrick and Ayme to escape.

"Get down!" Derrick growled while pushing Ayme's head down. He managed to poke out of cover for a moment and tried to take aim at Morgan, but the bastard simply stood behind Leroy and used him as a human shield. Derrick quickly tucked back down and avoided what would've been a fatal shot to his head. "This is bad Ayme... really bad..." Derrick muttered as cold sweat lowed down his cheek. They were hopelessly outgunned in terms of firepower, and to make things worse, they can't get to Morgan unless they go through Leroy first.

"What's the matter Ayme? Come out and play~~" Morgan said as he reached his hand around and began roaming his fingers across Leroy's bruised and bloody chest. Suddenly Leroy let out a lustful sweet moan as Morgan began ramming his cock up the poor man's ass. "Leroy's ass feels so good, don't you wanna join in?" Morgan said sadistically as he raised his gun and shot at their cover almost tauntingly.

“I can’t do this anymore!” Ayme snapped his mentality breaking as he pushed Derrick off and got up walking over to Leroy. His actions where instant almost insane as he stood watching the act for a minute his legs moving as if separate from his body. Looking Leroy in the eyes Ayme reaches forward and brought the man he loved gun to his head resting the cooling steel against his forehead. “If your going to kill me do it now.” Ayme whispered his eyes gazing into Leroy’s looking for any hint that he could be saved that there was just a small bit of him that he could find to save. In all reality Ayme was sickened to see Leroy as he was...the thought of even touching him repulsed Ayme in a way the whole ordeal had.

Ayme wasn’t a murderer he wasn’t violent unless wanting to protect those he loved and to be dragged down to this sort of level...he wouldn’t play this game. “I’m done Leroy, either stay with him or end me right now...I can’t stand to see you like this to be part of such barbaric acts” Ayme whispered his whole body breaking at the stress and hatred to the person he had become and how he had ended up here. “I won’t do this anymore, Morgan may look like me but he’s not! I....I’m not a killer I don’t torture those I love and cherish...I’ve killed but I only feel regret for having to.” Ayme whispered his voice shaking as he stood before Leroy his own body fighting its inner demons for the monster he was and had helped created.

"Ayme wait!" Derrick cried out in horror as Ayme pushed him off, leaving the cover and just began walking towards Morgan and Leroy completely defenseless. He wanted to follow Ayme out but the moment he poked his head out bullets came flying his way. "Oh please Mr. Shen, don't spoil our little reunion~" Morgan said as he turned his towards Ayme as he slowly approached the two. But despite being aimed at by both Morgan and Leroy the albino showed no sign of stopping until Leroy's gun was touching his forehead. Both Leroy and Morgan froze as they listened to Ayme pleading Leroy to stop.

"A.... Ayme... I..." Leroy muttered as his crazed eyes seemed to have regained his focus, tears overflowed from his eyes as his expressions were filled with pain. "Please... run...! I.. .I don't want to..."

"Oh but of course you do... Remember all the fun we had? Don't you want Ayme to have fun too?" Morgan smiled as he shifted closer towards Leroy's ear and whispered something in his ear, and almost immediately Leroy's eyes lost focused and he dropped his gun and pushed Ayme to the ground. With his fingers wrapped around Ayme's neck he began strangling him with a frantic smile: "Don't worry Ayme... it won't hurt for long... you'll start feeling good real soon..."

"Haha.. hahahaah~ That's it Leroy~~ That's it." Morgan laughed as he took a step back and looked down at the scene, just as his attention was completely focused on Ayme and Leroy Derrick was able to jump out and take a shot at Morgan, hitting his right arm. Morgan cried out in pain as he dropped his gun and his voice made Leroy loosen his grip around Ayme's neck.

"Ayme!" Leroy exclaimed as he got up from the real Ayme and went to Morgan's side, pulling the man away towards cover while providing cover fire as they retreated. Soon the two disappeared from Ayme and Derrick's sight.

Rushing to Ayme's side he held the albino up and asked: "Are you alright Ayme? Did he hurt you?" He turned towards the direction where Leroy and Morgan disappeared to and said: "As I thought.. Morgan has conditioned Leroy somehow and was controlling him against his own will, or he wouldn't have hesitated at first.... If only we can break his hold somehow...."

Sitting up Ayme didn’t answer his neck bruised and hurting from Leroy’s death grip on his neck. Sitting still it was if he was in shock his body unknowingly shaking in fear. “I’m...okay” Ayme whispered trying to keep back the tears slowly making their way down his face. Turning away from Derrick it would be clear just how badly this was fucking up Aymes...he was being pushed past his limits in the terms of mental health he wasn’t able to cope. Just like how he had broken with what had transpired with Morgan it had mentally left a scar deep inside.

It had taken Ayme awhile to adjust and get over what had happened and this was no different. Gently pushing Derrick away he took a shaky breath calming his nerves. “I need a minute...” Aymes voice whispered sounding more broken then he would have liked. “...Derrick?” Ayme asked his voice a little calmer. “How. How can I even think about loving the monster he’s become?”.

Derrick let out a heavy sigh as he looked at Ayme who was understandably shaken by what just happened. "Sorry Ayme but we don't have a minute. We are still in the middle of this battle royal and people could show up trying to kill us at any moment." He grabbed Ayme's hand and began dragging him along, raising his gun he looked around on full alert and tried his best to avoid where the fighting seemed most intense. Without looking at Ayme he said: "That's a question you should ask yourself. I mean between me and Leroy we must be responsible for hundreds, if not thousands of deaths. By nor.al standards we are both 'monsters', and you have to decide if you're okay with loving the likes of us. If after all this you decided that you prefer to live with someone with a clear conscience then feel free to dump us for good. But you have to live through this damn tournament to do that."

The match went on for almost two more hours and during that time they bumped into a few more opponents but Derrick managed to deal with the easily now that he had a gun in his hand. Eventually the battle royal was over and as Derrick looked up at the giant screen hanging down from the ceiling showing the final contestants as expected he saw the names of Leroy and Morgan listed there as their final opponents.

Ayme mulled over Derrick’s words his mind heavy with his choices laying in front of him. He loved both Derrick and Leroy, but he would be lying if he didn’t admit he was afraid of them in this moment. While it was good to have such wonderful protectors for his family and himself the sheer sense of murder and brutality he was seeing and coming to realization with, well...it was fucking him up inside. For two hours they ran and tried to survive Ayme not once using his gun only handing it over to Derrick once his bullets had started to get low. Sighing as the battle royal finally ended Aymes eyes looked up seeing Derrick’s name and then his followed by of course Leroy and Morgan’s.

“What now?” Ayme asked taking a second to rest his body struggling to keep up with Derrick’s endurance. “I cant keep running for hours like we have been. I’m suppose to be taking it easy” Ayme whispered not wanting to slow Derrick down but, he didn’t want to lie to him he had forgone any medicine to keep his body regulated and healthy having been stripped of their clothes and possessions it was unlikely that he could even get them back. “I haven’t taken anything in awhile and sooner or later it’s going to show and I’m going to slow you down or start to fucking lose it mentally...it’s a fucking flaw I hope leeched onto Morgan” Ayme huffed leaning against a tree as he closed his eyes knowing all to well he shouldn’t have stepped in front of Leroy’s gun and should have taken the shot at Morgan when he was surprised. Shivering a little Ayme moved over to Derrick wrapping his arms around him wanting to share in his warmth for the few moments they had while hidden.

"I don't know Ayme. I hope they'd give us a little time to rest. And I sure hope that you're right about Morgan having troubles with his body as well, that could really turn the tide to our favor." Derrick said as he looked around the arena wondering what was going to happen next, then suddenly the entire space turned dark for a moment before a spot light illuminated the two of them. "Please follow the light." A voice came from the speaker's and as the spot light slowly began to move. "I guess we should follow the instructions." Derrick said as he took Ayme's hand and followed the spotlight through the now pitch dark arena. From a distance he could see another beam of light slowly moving away from them and he figured that must be Morgan and Leroy. Soon they arrived in front of a door and as he opened it he was surprised to find themselves standing in what appeared to be a pretty normal hotel room. As they entered the room the door shut and locked on its own.

"The final round shall commence tomorrow morning at 10am. You may rest and make use of these facilities as you see fit." A voice came through the speakers and said: "Please enjoy your stay."

"Now this is a surprise." Derrick said as he looked around the room and noticed the camera on each corner of the ceiling. "I wonder is this part of the 'performance' as well?" He muttered before noticing a side door leading to the washroom. "Finally I get to wash these bloodstains off me." He turned to look at Ayme and asked: "You wanna join in?"

Entering the room Ayme looked around confused for a moment jumping at the sound of the door automatically locking. Looking at Derrick he visibly frowned at the voice informing them that they would continue tomorrow morning.”guess the audience needed some rest?” Ayme asked not liking the thought of Leroy and Derrick sharing a room and shaking his head he tried to throw out all of the darker things that followed. Looking at the cameras at Derrick mention Ayme shrugged for a second, “most likely what fun would it be if they didn’t get to view us at everything” Ayme joked dryly already wanting to lay in bed but there was a matter of how filthy he had gotten from the backsplash of blood that coated Derrick. “Mmh I’ll only join if you join me later for a nap before strategizing.” Ayme offered leading the way into the bathroom to start up the hot water for them both in the shower.

“After this shit is done I’m chaining Leroy in the basement until I can shove a tracking chip up his ass” Ayme muttered his mood a little sour due to overall exhaustion and hunger but, it was more due to how deep of a shit show this whole ordeal was. “I still don’t understand how Leroy thought Morgan was me to begin with...I stepped away from him because I couldn’t hurt him or treat him like he was something to be discarded. Why would he think I would go back to such a thing if it drove me away in the first place?” Ayme asked Derrick still confused by how Leroy has so eagerly went to Morgan.

"Of course. I do need a good night's sleep after all the fighting today." Derrick smiled as he joined Some under the shower and let out a sighbof relief as he felt the hit water spraying down his skin and washed away all the blood and filth. He chuckled slightly at Ayme's comment on wanting to lock Leroy up and pit a tracker on him and said: "Honestly I think he may actually like that."

Derrick held Ayme gently in his arms as he felt his body warming up from the shower and thought about Ayme's questions, then after a short silence he said: "Honestly Ayme I have no idea why he fell for Morgan's manipulations. You gotta ask him directly to get the answer.... But just speaking from my own experiences.... Sometimes people would cling to false hopes even though deep down they knew it wasn't true, especially when they were desperate. Perhaps in his moment of weakness he wanted to believe that you have came back to him, even though there are a tons of red flags showing something was off. Sometimes living in a dream is just... Easier..."

Derrick tilted Ayme face up and pressed a loving kiss on Ayme's lips and said: "But of course eventually people have to wake up from the dream, or they would just die in their sleep. Wake him up Ayme, for your own sake." He looked straight into Ayme's eyes and asked: "Ayme... I will be honest, this whole tournament has been quite overwhelming even for me. There is no way to tell what may awaits is at the final match. Would it be just a simple fight to the death against Leroy and Morgan? Or do those sadistic basfards who run this freaknshow have more surprises up their sleeves? I don't really know if we could come out of this alive. So just in case this is our last night on Earth together... I want you Ayme... " He claimed Ayme's Kip's once again and this time his kiss was a lot more aggressive, his tongue stretched deep inside Ayme's mouth and began mingling with the albino's own tongue. Meanwhile Derrick's hand arrange down and grabbed the man's soft butt cheeks and squeezed on them greedily.

Edited by hal7283

Blushing red at the sudden closeness Ayme was shocked at the sudden devotion from Derrick. Each touch from his lovers hands caused his body to tremble and burn with a deep desire he hadn’t felt in quite some time. Groaning into the deepened kiss Ayme gently pulled away as his ass was grabbed and squeezed. “There are cameras everywhere!” Ayme whispered completely shy at the thought of being on camera since that was one of the areas he had never ventured to. Looking away with a blush it was clear Ayme was hesitant about such a thing, but how could he say no to Derrick who was risking his whole life to find Leroy and make him happy.

“You...will explain if our kids stumble uponany video of this” Ayme mumbled his fear slowly crumbling while he wrapped his arms around derricks neck and continued the kiss taking his sweet time. Right there and now for the first time in awhile Ayme felt safe and happy pulling Derrick all the closer it was clear he needed something stable and safe in his life more then he needed anything else.

"Let them watch. Maybe we could get a few more points out of it." Derrick said as kissed Ayme's cheek. He licked and nibbled gently as if trying to heal the albino's with his lips, slowly moved his way down until he reached Ayme's chest. "Does it still hurt?" He asked gently as he placed his lips on the bruises left from the second match they've had, the man wielding the chain had certainly beat Ayme up pretty badly. He then moved toward Ayme's nipple and began suckling on it lovingly. Meanwhile Derrick's hands contined to roam across Ayme's body, feeling and softness of his skin and the curvature of his beautiful body-line. After exploring Ayme's body for a while however his hands eventually returned to the albino's soft butt and as his fingers poked into the crevice and touched on Ayme's entrance he gave it a few gentle presses and asked: "What about here? That bastard was pretty rough when he took you. You think you can handle me?"

“Well then we better put on a damn good show and really impress them, if I’m going to do it on camera I want them to wish they where in our room~” Ayme whispered in Derrick’s ear blushing as his lips moved across his cheek. Feeling Derrick move lower towards his chest his body automatically tensed at the lightest touch. “It’s still sore I think he actually broke something, but it’s healing slowly give it a week and It should be fully healed” Ayme muttered not liking the sharp pain he felt. Groaning as Derrick’s devilish lips graced his nipple his cock throbbed. Pulling Derrick closer as his hands wandered Aymes body he shivered in anticipation as Derrick’s roaming hands fondled his ass. “Eh, it’s sore but I can take it but you need to use a condom if there is one...no telling who that man was with” Ayme asked not sure if there was lube and condoms but if there where I’m he would make sure Derrick was protected.

"Honestly given how depraved this place is, I doubt they'd have the decency to provide us with condoms... though lube would be another story." Derrick said as he held Ayme a bit closer and kissed him lovingly. In the past he'd always found himself excited, even aroused after a fierce battle, perhaps it had something to do with a mankind's survival instincts trying to pass on the genes at times of peril, or he could just be a twisted pervert who found murder arousing. In any case after working his way up the hierarchy and thus away from most of the day to day fighting and killing involved, he rarely had the opportunity to get such "murder boners" again, and certainly less so after he quit the mafia lifestyle all together. But right now he was feeling that urge again, as he was about to face what would mostly likely be the toughest fight in his life, his instincts was screaming at him to claim his love, to leave his mark, to take hold of what's in front of him and make the time they've got worthwhile.

Slowly he pulled away slightly from Ayme and looked down at the albino, now the blood and dirt have been washed away the man looked almost as beautiful as ever, with the notable distinction of the slight bruises of course. He took Ayme's hand and dragged him out of the washroom and back on pushed him on the bed. Quickly he climbed on top of him and began raining down kisses after kisses all over Ayme's body. Eventually he reached the albino's groin and he took the man's erection in his mouth rather eagerly, licking and sucking on the hard shaft like it was a delicious meal.

“I guess it can’t be helped~” Ayme murmured leaning into the kiss hungrily as if his body had been greatly deprived of my affection for months. Groaning unhappily as Derrick pulled away from their sweetened kiss Ayme looked up at him annoyed thinking he was stopping. “Don’t tea-“ Ayme whined only to be pulled from the shower before he could even finish his complaint finding his body pushed back onto their bed faster then he could even register what had happened. “If we aren’t fucking enough you should say so~” Ayme teased amused by the cock that was twitching and throbbing before him. Letting his hand graze across the hot flesh that only twitched under his hand Ayme relaxed under the kisses decorating his pale frame as if trying to hide his skin from view.

Gasping at Derrick being so quick to take in his cock Ayme’s toes curled happily his fingers intertwining with the sheets. Biting his lip at the wave of pleasure Derrick could create with his mouth Aymes back arched his body feeling rather heavenly. While Ayme had been taking it more easy he didn’t realize how much his body had craved being touched like this~ feeling his own blood burn and corse through the poor man could only groan against derricks attack. “Easy...don’t go to crazy not on medication...ugh...don’t want to be a moaning mess through this throbbing for your cock inside of me” Ayme struggled to get out his breathing a little fast. Having under doctors orders cut out medication other then Advil Ayme was learning how to re wire everything and well, that included his raging hormones that with some refusal of sex he had managed to at least be sexual with his lovers at home at least once a week with each.

Reaching out to stop Derrick or at least slow him down Ayme looked at his lover before sighing and gave into his sexual desires knowing that if Derrick really wanted a break or sleep he could easily shove Ayme in the bathroom for the night.