You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Derrick let out a sensual moan when Ayme suddenly picked up pace, he laughed joyfully as he finally got the thing he wanted, and as the young man's cock continued to ravage his insides he could feel the tides of pleasure surging higher and higher. "Oh yeah that's it Ayme... ah.. .haa... hs..rr....haa.... fuck..... oh fuck..... you feel so good.... ahah ...ah..aaah....!" The mafia boss was certainly not ashamed of letting his feelings be known to his lover, and likely his neighbors as well, and the moans were muffled when his face was turned around and the young man took his lips with a loving, passionate kiss.

As their lips parted ways Derrick let out a small whine. A trail of saliva lingered between their tongues for a moment before breaking, as if showing just how much Derrick didn't want their kiss to end. He was surprised when Ayme suddenly flipped him around with ease and brought his hip closer, which made him realize just how strong the young man really was, and felt Ayme's fingers assaulting his sensitive slit again. He began to moan and cry helplessly as pre-cum seeped out of his cock which made it easier for Ayme to torment him and thus, made the sensation even more overwhelming. "Aaah! Ayme... s.... stop that... just... ah.... just fuck me normally would you? Ah.. fuck... oh.. fuck... aah.... r....r.nnng.......!! a ha ...ha ...aaah. .. nn...aa.....aaaaaaaaa~~!"

Moments latter Derrick's body began to tremble. His body arched up as strings of thick white cum shot out of his member and covered Ayme's fingers. His rear squeezed tightly around the young man's cock and twitched in ecstasy. Afterwards he dropped back down on the mattress and panted heavily while looking up at Ayme with a tired smile: "Damn it Ayme... I... I honestly didn't expect that... It was pretty intense to be honest..."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"....glad I can keep you on yout toes" Ayme admitted having not came but already done his body not in the mood to finish as he laid on the bed. Looking over at Derrick Ayme played with a soft strand of Derrick's hair. "I'm happy you liked it so much" Ayme admitted softly before relaxing on the bed more. Moving a dirtied hand away from Derrick's side Ayme cleaned it off on his pants before fixing them and adjusted his cock back into it. "You could use a nap though...you look tiered" Ayme admitted his body language a little off but not by much.

Sitting up fully Ayme reached into his pocket and took out a cigarette to smoke before setting the pack down as if offering Derrick one. Lighting the cigarette Ayme took a deep breath calming his nerves and relaxing much more before moving a good three feet away to avoid anymore unnecessary touching. "....you ever...deal with shit in the mafia that you don't know how to handle?" Ayme asked curiously somewhat staring off into space as he talked.

Derrick panted as he looked up at his young lover, still feeling the lingering afterglow of his intense climax from earlier. He was rather surprised however when Ayme pulled out of him without cumming himself and simply cleaned it up and put his cock back in his pants, which was rather uncharacteristic for the usually insatiable man. He watched as Ayme sat up and lit a cigarette, then gladly took Ayme's offer and got one himself. As he felt the smoke seep into his lungs he could tell something wasn't quite right about him. He thought about what Ayme asked for a moment and smiled: "Do I have to deal with shit that I have no idea how to deal with? All the time Ayme. That might as well be my job description. I had zero idea on how to be a gangster, let alone a mafia boss when I first joined the organization. I was but one of countless grunts who acted as the mafia's muscle, doing everything from beating up people to transporting goods. But in time I learned, from being taught by others, from following examples, and by actually thinking about how and why things are the way they are instead of just blindly following orders. Eventually I managed to climb up the ladder and reach where I am now but even so, I clearly don't have everything figured out, or we wouldn't be having this conversation here in this dirty old apartment. It's fine to admit that you're confused, Some, or else how are you ever gonna figure things out?."

Derrick sat up and got beside Ayme, he blower another puff of smoke and said: "So, are you gonna talk about it?"

"If im honest...after our orgy..

I got into soke actual trouble I fucked around but ended up lured into a room with a nice man.

Now looking back with anyone else who wasn't so new to these kind of conventions it should have raised some red flags with how nice he was."

"Being so naive this ended up happening when I was easily trusting everyone. I didnt know what to look for or what to be afraid of when it came to trusting and finding sexual partners." Ayme admitted still taking his time to smoke not liking the topic since the wound was still very fresh for him. " I had no reason not to worry about anything everyone else had been kind and our orgy had been fun no one had ever warned me that there where people in the world who could hurt you"."Leroy was still recovering from our fun and I didnt want to go back so soon I thought what was another night away from my own room why not stay with a kind man offering me loving sex all the others where nice." Ayme added his voice sarcastic as he continued to explain what had happend.

Taking another drag of his cigerette Ayme rested his head on his knees his voice shook every so slightly almost as if he was ashamed to admit what had happened next having clearly never talked about it before.

"A beer later I ended up following this guy to his room compleatly drunk off my ass I didnt know where I was going or how to even ask someone properly to take me back to my room. I'm not sure what happened but he must have slipped somthing in the beer he bought me I get drunk easily but this time it was diffrent my body burned like I had a fever. Then next thing I know the second I realized he wanted me to stay the night with him in his bed I refused wanting to go lay down with Leroy since I felt so sick...he got angry at me started yelling at me then he beat the shit out of me cornered me so I couldnt get away. When I came to after his beating...He was violating me on the bed I was in pain despite my healing it takes time to recover I had never felt pain like this before" Ayme whispered his voice broken and clearly scared showing just how badly the naive twin was handling such a horrible event.

"I tried to stop him push him away but I hurt my body felt heavy and weak...If I tried to resist he ended up just beating me worse. In the end he stopped seeing the fun in hurting me. Bastard started to panic when I kept coming back to consciousness...he didnt think I would wake up so soon or that the drugs he kept forcing in me would wear off so quickly. I didnt know at the time that you could be drugged like he was drugging me. Hell I didn't know people like him could exist."

Having been keeping in what had happened from everyone Aymes nerves where a bit of a wreck since he hadnt know what to feel, or who to ask on how to deal with such a thing. " I dont know how long I stayed with him eventually though I woke up after another blackout to find myself being chained to the bed and the fucker pacing the room confused by the fact that I wasn't normal and he wasn't able to kill me off.As like anyone else would, he compleatly panicked and started to just beat me black and blue out of frustration. When he realized he couldn't get away with what he had done he tried to strangle me. I ended up in an endless hell with him, the whole time being abused and violated and the seeing the crazed look in his eyes as he choaked me."

"I didnt know how long I stayed there unable to breathe or move. At that time looking into his eyes I had learned a hard lesson. Not everyone is kind and others dont always ask for your consent. In the end...If I hadn't killed him If I hadnt stopped him from hurting me he would have just kept panicking...I realized that no one would have come to save me." Ayme finished a small tear falling down his cheek.

Closing his eyes and breathing in slowly Ayme took just a small sigh of comfort that Derrick was there with him and he wasn't alone realising what true hell he had gone through."I just stayed in the room for awhile after he had died. Ended up staring at his body for a long while. After my body figured out how to undo the damage he did and heal enough to move around better I left. I cleaned myself up and covered my body up in some body paint I bought from a vendor."

"See the reason they had no suspicion was that this shit doesnt wash off unless you take a cold shower with soap, its a good product only thing it doesnt hide is swelling." Ayme added with a small halfhearted laugh. "After everything I went out to My older brothers car to wait for them. At the end of it I looked like I had had alot of rough sex basic bruises and love marks....it was the best I could do to hide it" Ayme admitted for once hoping that he would have that deep emotional comfort he could only trust that came from Leroy with Derrick.

Breathing softly as if trying to keep more calm Ayme lit another cigerette having finished off the first one."I never said a word about it to Leroy didnt even know what had happened until I had been left alone long enough to leave Leroy's side. Once I could step away I locked myself into the bathroom after he was asleep I couldnt help but to look up if sex like what I had experienced was a weird form of roleplay and if I had murdered some innocent man. I was relieved I didn't. Then when you asked me out again...I was surprised and I wanted to push away everything that happened. I just pretended it was just a silly mistake I made. I blamed it on the slutty side of me that made a stupid ass choice and that's why I got hurt."

"I was scared deep down inside even if I didnt show it, but I couldn't deal with the agonising pain of a heat alone of being pushed away and abandoned from the people I had grown close to. I can easily deal with a string of sexual partners no matter how much they hurt me...if its to give Leroy a chance to rest and recover so he still wants me. He's never gotten angry at me...he just accepted me and has been the perfect man showing me nothing but love. I would just exhaust him again like I did at the sex convention if I didnt keep others at my side. I can take a partner who doesn't care for me the one that taught me what it meant to be alone and without him...it proved if I stayed by Leroy's side I would just break him down trying to keep me satisfied every time I need to fuck he would just get hurt by me again."

" I dont want him to feel pain....it hurts." Ayme whispered only understanding from what had happened to him. Being so new to the world how could he understand that Leroy's pain wasnt like what he experienced. And in turn mentally thats all he could think he was doing to Leroy by pushing him so much to keep up. In Aymes mind there was no clear diffrence between to Leroy's pain from sexual exhaustion and Aymes newly learned pain. " He's loyal and I hurt him by pushing him to hard. He never asked who I fucked or what happened he left me alone and I needed it I needed him to let me put myself back in a position of power."

"I needed him to want me to desire me. I deeply desired to have something that I could control when I had lost control. If at any point he would have rejected me, I would have felt like I never escaped like I couldnt move forward and was still trapped again. I would descended into madness and left with the first man that promised me he wanted me." Ayme finished his voice going silent the older twin clearly having a messed up idea of how lovers and relationships worked in his mind.

"If I didnt make him miss me and worry...If I didnt make men desire sex with me would Leroy... still want me around would he still love me?" Ayme asked the question hanging in the air as if Ayme was asking it more to himself then to Derrick. "Everything feels twisted and confusing...the only thing I know is that sex feels amazing and you dont need any feelings of love to have it. With you...I just need someone to fuck me to keep me feeling amazing so I can push all these feelings away" Ayme added the mess of emotions bubbling up into the confusion he was feeling inside his own twisted mind.

"I just dont want to fall in love with you and hurt you like I hurt Leroy" Ayme whispered his mind wanting to just ignore his messed up feelings and just go back to hiding away from the world so he couldnt get hurt again.

Derrick sat there quietly and listened as Ayme poured his heart out. In truth he was surprised, touched even, by the fact that Ayme decided to share his deepest feelings and thoughts with him. His fears, his pains, his traumas, anxieties, and everything were made the more complicated by Ayme's unique physique, his increased stamina and libido. Derrick fell silent for a while as he inhaled the smoke, and afterwards he shifted to the front of Ayme and said :"Ayme, I'm sorry about what happened to you. But the truth is, no matter how alert you are, how many precautions you took, bad things could happen. It's not your fault that you got caught up in some bad situation, you were just... unlucky. There's nothing wrong in enjoying what feels good, but trying to use it to deny or ignore what happened won't help. You just have to live with it and carry on with you life, and try not to let it define who you are. As for your relationship with Leroy..."

Derrick paused for a moment as he felt a tightness in his heart, as if someone was holding it and slowly crushing it. But he didn't dare to dwell on the feeling for long and he continued: "Honestly I can't speak for him what he feels. You said that you hurt him. But that's part of being in a relationship: hurting, fighting, chiseling down the rough parts as you bump into each other again and again, until finally becoming the perfect shapes for each other.... well, perhaps not perfect, but at least something that fits. Of course not all couples works out, some were hurt so bad in the process that they end up breaking apart.... and I have plenty of experience in that regard. But if you don't at least try, you'd only end up drifting apart, and I'm sure you don't want that?" He sniffed out the smoke he had and reached for Ayme, holding his face up as he looked at the young man with a gentle smile: "And just so you know.... I don't mind being hurt that much if it's from you, and I certainly would like to hurt you a little. It's all about balance Ayme. Find a good balance."

"....I wouldn't know where to start" Ayme admitted with a small frown unsure of how to start. "...I don't want to hide what happened anymore, I needed you to know so I could calm myself" Ayme admitted leaning into Derricks hands with a small smile. "Thank you, for saying what you did its nice to be reassured that I could talk to someone without backlash" Ayme added moving his hand to take Derrick's moving it down to where he could just hold a part of his lover close. "I want to be with you...but I need to talk to Leroy to let him know what happened and why I was gone. I also want him to meet you. I want him to be comfortable with the men I choose to love alongside him" Ayme finished feeling as if a weight had been lifted off of his chest.

"I need to take some time. Figure out my balance and see what I can do to get better. Give me afew days once I go home to get my shit in order before visitng. Let me talk to Leroy and have both of you work out a custody agreement for me." Ayme explained as he got up and streatched a little as he started heading towards the small bathroom so he could get cleaned up. Stopping he turned and walked back to Derrick gently kissing his cheek.

"Give me some alone time and we can talk or go to a new place. But right now I need to step away and be alone and to think about what I want for my life" Ayme whispered finally trying to put himself first. Giving Derrick one last kiss Ayme walked back out of the bedroom and picked up his clothes and some basic hygiene supplies he had bought along with his phone. Going into the bathroom Ayme locked the door behind him and took a minute to just let his emotions destory him letting all the panic and fear run its course. Taking his time to let everything out the albino started working on setting out his stuff while waiting for his phone to cycle through the setup once again so he could find his language.

Having finally figured it out it had felt like an hour had passed when in reality it had only been ten minutes. Entering in Leroy's number Ayme stood unsure what to say to the man he loved and had just left unanswered to where he went. Building up just a touch of courage Ayme quietly messaged Leroy:I'm safe. Just unable to come back at the moment. Old phone died so this is new phone. I'll call soon. I love you. setting his phone down the Older twin frowned unsure if it was a good enough message before shrugging and going to the shower. Feeling the icy water steal his breath away Ayme slowly washed away the paint wincing in pain at how the cold water only made touching his bruised body even worse. Taking his time Ayme continued woth his shower until he had removed all the paint only to instantly switch it to hot to warm his body up.

It would seem that what Derrick said had a positive effect on Some, who looked like a heavy burden was removed from his shoulders. As he talked about what he wanted to do in the future it became Derrick's turn feeling burdened and confused when Ayme said he wanted to be with him, wanting to love him alongside Leroy. Before Derrick could figure out what to say Ayme got up needing some time alone, which frankly was something he desperately needed as well.

"Custody agreement huh? Ayme you're such a naive little child..." Derrick muttered as he laid back down. In the past Ayme had used the word "lover" rather lightly and Derrick generally took it as such. But this time it was different. Ayme was really trying to figure out a way to truly love him and Leroy at the same time. It would be a lie to say that Derrick didn't actually considered the possibility, which incidentally also made Derrick realize just how serious he has become in this relationship. That being said, whether Leroy could tolerate not just a "friend with benefit" but an actual additional love interest would be a completely different story. And come to think of it, Derrick wasn't sure if he could either. "What a complete shit show..." Derrick muttered before closing his eye and began to take some rest.

Meanwhile in another part of the city, Leroy and his men were standing in an underground room over a pile of dead corpses who belonged to the traitor mafia boss Han Fei lieutenants and his foreign allies. After getting a tip from one of his men, Leroy quickly put together a strike team and stormed the hideout, though the man himself managed to escape during the chaos. As he was about to leave his phone suddenly rang. Seeing that it was from a unknown number Leroy quickly put the phone back into his pocket and said: "We've got everything we need, now let's move out. I want every men we have go to the site and secure go secure the target. Eliminate any thing that stand in our way. Understood?!"

"Sir! Yes! Sir!" The guards saluted before quickly pouring out of the place and got into their vans. As Leroy got into his car and lead the convoy, he muttered: "Just a little longer Ayme...I'm coming."

Ayme finishing his shower stepped out into the livingroom looking like on hell of a shit show. His body being covered in head to toe with bandaged cuts and open wounds. Pinning his hair back Ayme dug through his bags begore pulling out an energy drink. Looking at his body he sighed unsure if he should have taken the makeup off since normal people would be on machines from this type of stuff. Looking at his phone the male frowned at the fact Leroy had yet to respond to his text making him worry ever so slightly.

"Derrick?" Ayme whispered poking his head through the doorway only to notice Derrick laying on the bed with his eyes closed. "Seems I'm on my own for dinner" Ayme admitted grabbing his wallet keys and phone the male wanting to keep some personal items on him more often. Going to the small kitchen Ayme looked at the stuff before sighing and ordering takeout from a nearby restraunt on his phone.

Derrick slept for a couple of hours until finally he woke up, letting out a yawn mixed with a painful groan as his back ached a little from the passionate fucking he got earlier. Feeling rather sticky he didn't even bother to put on any clothes and headed straight for the washroom. But the moment Ayme entered his field of vision he froze and turned to observe Ayme more carefully: "You were hiding all that while pretty much fucking nonstop this whole time? Jesus Christ Ayme that's just...well... I don't know what to say...." Derrick thought of what Ayme told him earlier and it was at that moment did he truly understood how twisted Ayme's condition truly was. Whether it was due to the heat he was experiencing, or the desperation off trying to drown his trauma through pleasure, Ayme had really pushed himself far beyond the human limit. Derrick was glad that he was able to stop Ayme from going down the path of self destruction even further, but it also made their current circumstances more tricky. With a heavy sigh he said to Ayme: "You know Leroy is gonna think that I did that to you once he shows up right? I'm counting on you to keep me alive." He then got into the washroom and closed the door behind him.

Meanwhile a few blocks away from the hideout Derrick and Ayme was at, the traitor mafia boss Han Fei and what remained of his men were quickly approaching the place on their vans. But the once proud mafia boss had been reduced to a frantic, nervous mess, having just barely escaped the raid on his hideout by Ayers Security lead by Leroy, the only thing that could possibly turn the tide was the albino which supposedly was Harold Ayers' lover. "If only we get that kid... if only we get that kid... we could get Ayers Copr off my back and... and...."

"Boss! We've arrived at the building!" One of his grunts said.

"What are you waiting for then?! Search every room, every house and find that little bitch! Don't you forget, unless we find him, Ayer Corp is gonna slaughter you guys too!"

"Y... Yes Boss!" The man replied as they pulled out their guns and rushed into the apartment. Since the only intel they had was the albino being around the area they had no choice but to break into every house on by on, which inevitably caused quite some commotion which could even be heard from all the way up to where Derrick and Ayme were staying. Derrick quickly picked up the shotgun and turned off the lights, gesturing Ayme to lay down as he peaked out of the window, and caught several men entering the building they were in. "Looks like Han Fei's men got here first.... damn it...!" He turned to Ayme and asked: "Any news from Leroy?"

"I'll keep you alive. Like I would let Leroy hurt you" Ayme explained shrugging off the worry as Ayme took another bite of his noodles. "You hands would be bruised and hurt if you had done this to me anyways" Ayme added with a sigh slipping a hoodie over his tanktop not liking having so much skin exposed at the moment. Watching Derrick head off into the shower Ayme turned his attention back to his phone wondering why Leroy was still ignoring him. Looking ast his messages once again Ayme continued to eat the feeling of dread and anxiety building up in him at the thought of Leroy compleatly being angry and abandoning him. Taking a sip of his drink Ayme frowned at the noise coming from below their apartment the male wondering why their neighbors where being so noisy this late at night.

Looking at Derrick reappearing with a shotgun Ayme moved away from the door out of the line of sight. "He never replied I dont really know if its him being angry at me or hes just to busy to respond" Ayme admitted moving his bag closer to grab out the knife he had purchased. "Whats our plan I doubt we can run....and unless your neighbor is packing we might be outnumbered" Ayme admitted with a frown unsure of what to do.

Derrick showed a almost vicious smiled as he pumped the shotgun and said: "Our plan? Well that's simple Ayme, shoot anyone who looks at us funny and wait till your boyfriend shows up. If half of what I heard about him is true then he should be on his way right now." Despite he was on the receiving end of a good fucking and moaning sensually only a few hours ago, one must not forget that Derrick, or Dan Long Shen, was a mafia boss who earned his place through cunning and brutality, and had accumulated his fair share of body counts throughout the years. He waited patiently and listened to the commotion coming from below while Han Fei's men broke into one room after another. As the sound of yelling and screaming got closer and closer, Derrick's smile also got wider and wider.

Eventually the door got kicked open by a grunt who was about to yell something, but he was welcomed with a shotgun blast in the face, blowing half of his brain off. "Holy shit...!" The voice of another gangster came from outside the door but before he could react, Derrick quickly poked outside and dealt with him as well. He got down and dragged the two men's body inside and began looting their bodies for weapons and ammunition, as well as their bullet proof jackets. Putting one on himself and tossing the other towards Ayme he said: "Now they know where we are so more men are gonna show up. Put that on just in case. Oh and do you know how to use a gun? Ha ha who am I kidding of course you don't." He walked up towards Ayme and handed one of the pistols he got from them and put it in Ayme's hands and explained: "Here is the safety and then you pull this, then you just point and shoot. Simple enough."

As Derrick predicted the gunshot exposed their position and more and more people show up. A gunfight broke out and given the firepower they had Derrick and Ayme should be filled with holes by now, but somehow the grunts seemed overly cautious. Sure they didn't hesitate when shooting Derrick, but none of them fired directly through the wall. Obviously Derrick took full advantage of this and soon there was a pile of corpses pilling up outside the door. He also got grazed by a few bullets which caused some bleeding over his face and body, but nobody managed to get a clean shot at him and it looked far worse than it actually was. He turned back to look at Ayme and smiled: "Good news, looks like they want you alive. I bet they need you to as hostage to stop your boyfriend. At this rate I think..."

Derrick was interrupted however when an explosion could be heard from downstairs, and the flow of grunts at their door stopped as Ayers Corp security in full combat gear stormed the building and engaged the mafia members. After some time the gunshots stopped, and Derrick walked towards the couch and sat down, letting out a heavy, relieved sigh. Everything turned silent with the exception of the low growl the old elevator made while operating. Derrick could hear the sound of the door opening and wet footsteps made by people's boots rushing across the puddle of blood Derrick had left on the hallway. Moments latter the small apartment was packed by Ayer's Corp guards all pointing their guns at Derrick, and then finally came Leroy, who as soon as he laid eyes on Ayme rushed towards his side and held him tightly in his arms: "I was worried sick about you..." He observed Ayme with his eyes tearing as he observed the albino from head to toe: "Look at all these injuries... did he do this to you?!" He was about to reach for his gun but Derrick beat him to the punch: "Just so you know he got those at the convention. Just ask Ayme."

"Is that true?" Leroy asked as he kept the gun pointed at Ayme. It was clear that unless Ayme stop him he would put a bullet in Derrick's head.

Ayme stood unable to shoot or really do much the male slightly frozen in his place as he held the vest and gun. Eventually snapping back to reality Ayme stood watching Derrick being more surprised that just as quickly as it had started the firing stopped. The dead silence was eerie to Ayme almost drowning him in his new type of reality. To Ayme this reality that had played before him in his mind didnt exist, it was if his own mind refused to accept that things like this happened. Having not moved from his spot Ayme set down the vest and the gun being rather careful to not set it off.

"...your bleeding" Ayme whispered unsure if he should even go to Derrick since he was still a little frozen in place after seeing the first mans head blown apart. Looking at Derrick Ayme watched the male for a moment noting his exhaustion and relieved face being the only indicator that their threat was gone. Before Ayme even had time to move from his spot to look at Derricks wounds he found the apartment quickly covered in men. Looking the guards over he noticed the Ayer's corp logo on their vests before letting his eyes fall on Derrick who seemed calm despite all of the guns being pointed at him. Before he knew it Ayme found himself in a very safe and comforting pair of arms.

Looking up into Leroy's eyes he noticed the tears before even registering he was being asked questions. Gently wiping away Leroy's tear Ayme just rested in his head on Leroy's chest for a moment relaxing in his presence before their embrace was quickly eneded by Leroy wanting to check him over. Looking over at Derrick as he spoke to Leroy Ayme only then noticed that Leroy had his hand on his gun and must have been talking to him while he was deeply spaced out. "Hes telling the truth" Ayme whispered wishing he could hide away again from Leroy's eyes feeling even more ashamed and resentment for what he had done to Leroy. "I'm sorry" Ayme whispered being thrown into his pit of guilt knowing now he had done nothing but hurt the two men he loved deeply.

"Please leave him alone....he didnt hurt me he only protected and cared for me" Ayme whispered tears falling down his face unknowingly to the male the blood that had splattered on his face mixing with his tears. "Please dont hurt him" Ayme added his hand resting on Leroy's that handled the gun the Older twin clearly overwhelmed and feeling quite terrified at everything that had happened since it was all quite mentally shocking.

Leroy looked at Ayme as he pleaded for the mafia boss' life, even though it was his fault that they were pit into such dangerous situations in the first place, not to mention the fact that Ayme clearly cared about Derrick, or Dan Long far beyond just a fuck buddy. It was something much deeper, much stronger, and much more troubling for the security chief. Even without all the injuries on Ayme's body which supposedly wasn't Derrick's fault (which Leroy at this point was still suspicious about), Leroy would want to put a bullet in Derrick's brain out of jealousy alone. But Leroy was good at separating his professional life with his private one(perhaps too good at it), he put those feelings aside and lowered his weapon, which caused the others to put down their guns as well.

"Come on Ayme, let's go home." Leroy said before picking the albino up and carried him bridal style. Before he left however Derrick said: "Before you go, Mr. Wallace, thank you for killing my enemies for me."

"I didn't do it for you, Dan Long, When. I did it for Some." He turned back to the mafia boss and gave him a murderous glare: "Don't give me any reason to kill you too."

"Oh don't worry, I won't cause Ayers Corp any trouble. Neither of us want to see Ayme in danger again right?"

Leroy fell silence and turned away. He held his hand over Ayme's eyes as he stepped over the door and down the bloody hallway filled with corpse. He took Take down and into his car, and after giving his men orders to clean up he started the car, and soon they were on their way home. During the car ride Leroy was silent, and even when Ayme attempted to talk he interrupted him and said: "Not now."

Eventually they were back, and as Leroy and Ayme got off the car they could see Harold leaning against the doorframe waiting for then.

"So, how was the little field trip? You had Yukie quite worried. Oh and Leroy, you have any idea how much your private war cost the company? I..."

Harold was about to continue but he stopped and raised an eyebrow as Leroy just walked by him with Ayme in his arms without saying a word. Leroy headed straight for the bedroom and put Ayme on the soft mattress, then without saying a word he pretty much collapsed on the bed while holding Ayme tightly in his arms, falling asleep instantly. After all Leroy hasn't slept at all ever since Ayme went missing, and now with Ayme back safe and sound he was simply incapable of any complicated thoughts and tasks and finally surrendered to his fatigue.

Ayme held onto Leroy the whole way out of tue building and all the way to the car. Understanding Ayme wasnt to talk to Leroy the male sat wondering if his lover was going to always be angry with him. With every shutdown of his attempts to talk Ayme sat somewhat defeated in pure silence unsure what to do or even if he should head back with Leroy. Knowing that Derrick would keep his bag safe for him Ayme was glad he had kept his phone close so they could still talk if needed. Once the car finally stopped and parked Ayme got out unsure of what to say or do.

Noticing Harold standing in the doorframe like a displeased parent ready to scold his disobedient child Ayme mentally prepared himself for the scolding he was going to receive. Looking at Harold as he spoke he noticed Yukie sitting on the couch a brow raising from his younger twin at the sight of his brother. Surprisingly Ayme was suddenly taken away before he could even explain the male being taken up to the room he shared with Leroy. Finding himself being put on the mattress Ayme couldnt get two words out before Leroy had passed out beside him the man out cold. Sitting confused in Leroy's arms Ayme gently settled down unable to sleep his heart pounding and the house to eerily quiet.

-----

"....should I ask what happened?" Yukie asked Harold wondering what he should do since Aymes purchase history only painted a light weekend of sex and then afew days of drinking and weird replacement spending.

"

Harold let out a deep sign as he reached for Yukie's silver hair and caressed him gently: "Maybe after they sort it out between them first. Personally I'm not too keen on getting involved with other people's relationship. Besides..." He paused for a moment and said :"I've known Leroy for most of my life and I have no doubt that he'd gladly give his life for me if necessary, but just now when he walked passed me with Ayme in his hands, he didn't even noticed me." Harold chuckled: "Leroy is about the closest thing I have to a friend, and for once I want to give him the chance to stop being my body guard,and be just 'Leroy Wallace', even if that meant hurting himself and your twin brother." He looked down at Yukie and said: "So would you give them a little time? Now come on let's get back in, it's getting a bit cold outside."

For the first time in days Leroy was able to get a good sleep. During the whole time he held Ayme tightly like a iron lock, as if afraid that his love would escape him and get himself in danger again. By the time he woke up it was already the next day around lunch time. Leroy opened his eyes and looked at the man in his arms, the silver hair he was familiar with was dyed black but it suited him as well. He tightened his hold even further and asked: "This is not a dream right, Ayme? You're really back home?"

"I can give them as much time as needed doesn't mean I wont talk to Leroy when Ayme takes a break from him. Someone needs to let him know that Ayme has had issues in the past with his mental state." Yukie added begore coming back into the warm house and kissing Harolds cheek. "I worry he might relapse. Seeing how he looked I worry he might need help. Most people dont deal well with these kind of situations."

"If you had killed alot of people and found me in a den of sex and murder I think I would be downright terrified of how things got so crazy" Yukie admitted resting his face on Harold's shoulder relived his twin was back home safe. "Father was kind enough to take me out into the world to teach me safety. Ayme stopped seeing him around seven years old from what I remember to be thrown out on his own like that who knows what happened." Yukie whispered his hand gently taking Harold's. "If I hadn't been for you I think I would have slept around to satisfy my needs If you wouldnt have been so needing of me." Yukie admitted with a teasing smirk before kissing Harolds lips. "Now then. Order has been restored and you need to finish work before taking me back to bed" Yukie added playfully teasing his older brother knowing all to well that the two would be fine.

-----

Ayme during Leroy's time of sleep had stayed awake. His mind was to jumbled and his emotions running high making sleep rather impossible. Noticing Leroy was waking and more or less finally talking to him Ayme was rather relieved. Shifting slightly as Leroy's arms tightened even more around his body Ayme slowly breathed in and out calming himself as he had been doing since Leroy had kept him pinned to the bed."...I'm really home. Please let me go, I feel suffocated" Ayme added his voice having a slight whine to it clearly not liking being caged in Leroy's arms.

Despite knowing Leroy's intentions and understanding for Leroy it was something done out of love... Ayme still felt rather trapped and didn't like the feeling of imprisonment even if it was by his lover. "If you need to you can follow me around hell follow me into the shower but I need you to let go of me. I don't like excessive touching and being forced into things like this" Ayme explained trying to be gentle with Leroy. He knew Leroy had missed him and it was possible that he was afraid of him leaving again. "If I promise not to leave will you let me wash the blood off my face and atleast eat something." Ayme added not wanting to beg Leroy to let him go the male looking into Leroy's more rested eyes.

"I'm.... sorry..." Leroy said as he lossened the hold he had on Ayme, though not completely at first, and it was only after he heard Ayme reassuring him that he wouldn't leave him that he finally let the man go. "Yeah.. I think I'll need a shower too. Not quite sure when was the last time I washed myself." Leroy said with an apologetic smile as he pulled away, feeling a bit more level headed than before. They then headed towards the shower together and as they removed their dirty bloodstained clothes Leroy couldn't help but frown at the bruises still visible on Ayme's body, which given the man's enhanced healing meant that it must have been far worse when he first got it. "What happened to you Ayme? Why did you hide these from me?" He reached for bruises on Ayme's body cautiously and asked: "Do they still hurt?"

"....I stopped it from hurting when all this happened. I cut the nerve endings for pain. Its known medically as a nerve block. Surgical nerve blocks involve deliberately cutting or destroying specific nerves to prevent them from sending out impulses. I basically stopped my body from recognizing it was in pain so I could move around freely."

Gently testing the water temperature with the tips of his fingers. "The nerves are healing slowly so I feel slight pain once in awhile but all it takes is seperating the nerves again" Ayme admitted mentioning to the thin scar on the back of his neck that was taking its time to heal and fade. Stepping into the water Ayme breathed out softly trying ro relax under the hot water. Leroys other question made Ayme frown the topic still sensitive to him. Letting the water fall down his body and slolwy soak the dried blood Ayme was quiet trying to figure out how to explain everything.

"...its. A long story" Ayme admitted with a small sigh unsure if Leroy would be angry with the trouble he had gotten himself into. "It happened at the convention...it was after I had met Derrick. I had decided to burn off some extra energy and found a bar and a nice man who bought me a drink" Ayme explained before moving to sit down not wanting to stand any longer since his body was feeling just a touch tiered. "I got drunk after half a beer. The man noticed and was nice enough to offer to take me back to my room."

"We made our way back and he started putting his hands on me wanting to have some fun. I wanted to go back to you I was feeling sick from the drink and I couldn't think or hardly speak. I don't remember much of what happened next, I woke up in his room and despite saying no to him earlier he...held me down and was...fucking me" Ayme whispered his voice echoing a deep pain that clearly was still fresh from his trama. "I couldn't fight him couldnt stop him my body wouldnt listen to me. Eventually he stopped and noticed I had been somewhat conscious through the whole thing."

"He panicked and beat me trying to knock me unconscious, since it didnt work he tied me to the bed and redrugged me. I spent three days after he toom me back the first day with him, each time I came to faster and the drug started having no affect since my body was adapting to it. He started panicking and eventually on I think day two just beat the shit out me I couldn't move for awhile my body was struggling to keep up with the attacks and the beatings. Eventually he tried to kill me strangled me until I passed out and my heart had stopped. Five hours later I came to the damage to my body undone for me to breathe and function."

" I killed him. It was bloody....bashed his fucking brains out with the beside table lamp. Ended up having to break my chained wrist to get it out of the cuff. On day three...I cut the nerves to pain and showered. I purchased some coverup and grabbed my pants and went outside to wait for you."

".....I didn't know what had happened...didn't know how to even say what had happened or how to ask for help from you..." Ayme explained somewhat awnsering why he didnt tell Leroy. "I was ashamed of what had happened...I still am...I hated that I felt lust for you right after what had happened....I hated that I felt sexual desires. I...I cant explain why I feel...diffrent inside again." Ayme whispered the feelings of panic and trama building up inside his chest again making the twin stop and try to calm his mind and trembling body down his mind and body unknown to Ayme clearly distressed and panicked.

Leroy listened to Ayme as he recounted his horrifying experiences back during the convention. Despite the hot shower warming their bodies, he couldn't help but feel a chill running up his spine, as he realized just how close he came from losing Ayme forever, and adding to the whole mess with Derrick that would make it two times in such short interval. Leroy was almost paralyzed by the overwhelming feeling of fear and panic as his body trembled. Reaching out towards Ayme he wanted to hold Ayme tightly in his arms once more but then he remembered what Ayme said about not liking being restrained earlier. He settled on holding Ayme's hands. He knew that Ayme must be even more scared and confused than he was, but in truth he had difficulty processing it all himself. After a short silence he said: "I should have been there.... I should have been there to protect you... but I didn't... and I am supposed to be the Chief of security? Ha ha.... what a joke...."

Leroy lowered his head and looked down, seeing the faint strings of dark red disappearing down the drain and said: "I want to keep you safe... and I can by just locking you up in a fortress but... you wouldn't want that... I want to make you happy... but I hate it when I see you going off sleeping with other men... I know I have no choice cause can't keep up with your libido, but knowing that.... Knowing I have no choice but to... share you with others... makes me hate myself even more... hate you even..... But I don't want to hate you... I love you... love you more than.. more than anything in the world...!" Leroy began to sob as he raised his face and stared directly into Ayme's eyes, his own getting red while his tears got washed away by the shower. Leaning back against the wall he slowly slid down and sat on the floor, covering his face and cried: "Why does it have to be like this.. Why do I have to hate the first man I've ever loved so.... so much!"

Ayme found some comfort in holding Leroy's hand for a brief moment it seemed everything was okay. "You didn't need to protect me...sometimes bad things just happen" Ayme whispered remembering his conversation with Derrick. Listening to Leroy's saddened words Ayme let go of Leroy's hand just seeing the man he loved so defeated hurt him inside making the twin think that he was causing him so much pain. For the first time Ayme had seen Leroy break down and cry. The act itself was rather shocking to Ayme making him slowly move closer to Leroy and hug him.

"I'm sorry....I hurt you." Ayme whispered just holding Leroy as close as he could in an attempt to comfort him. " I wont leave your side again....." Ayme whispered gently resting his forehead on Leroy's shoulder. "I don't want to hurt you anymore. I'll fix things for us....I have ways to fix this mess" Ayme added knowing he was mainly the reason that their relationship was crumbling at his feet.

"I don't want you hurting anymore..." Ayme whispered his hands touching Leroy's face pulling it back up to look him in the eyes. "I'll stay here with you...just you"Ayme whispered feeling guilty fir causing his lover the only pain he knew all to well.

Leroy looked at Ayme with teary eyes as he hard the young man's apology, and his offer to be at just his side, and as Ayme's words sunk in Leroy also began to collect himself. After a short silence he showed a bitter smile and said: "Thanks Ayme, that meant a lot to me.... But we both know that's not gonna work. I can't keep you locked up with me forever, and I can't keep up with your libido when it strikes you.... And besides... I saw how you looked at Dan Long-Shen, or Derrick as you called him.... I hate to admit it but I don't think you can abandon your feelings for him so easily." He got up from the floor and helped grabbing Ayme up as well and said: "I think we need some time to figure things out.... Even though I've slept with plenty of people before, it's the first time I've ever been in a serious relationship like this. There's a lot of things I don't really know how to process... In any case, I'm just glad that you're back home safe and sound... Now how about we get properly cleaned up and go get some breakfast?"

"I don't know what I want anymore. Everything....feels all twisted inside and different" Ayme admitted looking at Leroy unsure what to do as they stood up under the water. "...I don't know what is expected in a relationship...or how to make it fair" Ayme admitted his voice so soft it was almost nonexistent. Carefully washing his body Ayme took his time the soap dripping off of his tiered slightly thin frame. "...I don't really know if I can keep anything down...kinda keep seeing blood and brains lately."

"It kills any appetite I have" Ayme mumbled annoyed slightly while his fingers started running delicately through his hair. Washing his hair Ayme frowned at the few white streaks he could see falling infront of his eyes making the strands easily stand out against the jet black color. "...mind taking me somewhere eventually?" Ayme asked slightly just staring off into the design in the tiles unable to really focus on speaking to Leroy more then he currently was doing.

Leroy smiled bitterly as he heard about Ayme's insecurities, but at the moment he simply couldn't muster the strength to do anything about it. After all, he was as confused and insecure about this relationship as Ayme was. At times he would feel envious of Harold's confidence, even though he also fell victim to self doubt and left Yukie once, but he came back with a little help from Leon and after that his relationship with Yukie was stronger than ever. But obviously there wouldn't be a "Leon" to save their relationship this time around. That being said, while Leroy still struggle to figure out how his relationship with Ayme is going to work in the future, there was one thing he was 100% sure about. He said with conviction: "Yeah... sorry for the blood and brains part but I assure you that won't happen again ever." He paused for a moment and continued: "As for your appetite... You should try to eat something cause I'm sure healing all these wounds would cost a lot of nutrients and calories, and once you're all healed up I'll surely take you around. Maybe we can go to somewhere more... peaceful this time."

Eventually they got themselves cleaned up and the two emerged from the bathroom refreshed, especially for Leroy since he really didn't bothered with hygiene while Ayme was missing. Joining Harold and Yukie at the dining table Leroy apologized for his recent behavior to Harold but he didn't seem to mind that much. That being said Harold complained: "While I don't care about you going around killing thugs, you really made a huge mess with your little private war."

"My apologies, boss..." Leroy said while lowering his head.

Hrold chuckled slightly and said: "Ah I'm just messing with you. It's not a big deal really. The important thing is you got Ayme back safe and sound. While I don't care much about this little brat, he is still Yukie's twin brother and it would break Yukie's heart if something happen to him." Harold then showed a rather devious smile: "Besides, I'm almost glad that you went on that little rampage cause the mafia used to have a pretty big hold on the construction workers union, now with half of them gone, we can expand our influence in it. This would surely benefit the company in the long run. So all in all, a very good job, Leroy!"

"Umm... thanks?" Leroy said while being rather dumbfounded.

"In fact I want to reward you for your great performance. I know giving you a raise wouldn't mean shit cause you have little use for money so instead, I'm giving you a vacation."

"Va.... vacation boss?!" Leroy said surprised: "But... but who's gonna manage the security details while..."

"Oh please Leroy, I'm sure you can leave some basic instructions to one of your men so he can manage in your absence. Besides, were you paying that much attention to me and Yukie's security detail during the past few days?" Harold asked.

"Ugh... well..."

"Then it's settled. I'm giving you a week off starting from tomorrow. Get out of town and have a little fun." Harold said: "Oh and take Ayme along with you."

"...I'll hold you to that." Ayme added glad he wouldn't be subject to seeing any brains any time soon. Relaxing under the water Ayme could only frown at Leroy's concern with his eating habits. While one would be touched to be cared about in such a way Ayme, well he found it to be a rather sore subject. "My body will heal regardless of my eating habits. It never stopped me before and it wont now" Ayme added clearly not wanting to touch the subject again as he stared off into the tiles studying the water droplets. As they finished their shower and got dressed for the day Ayme just watched Leroy his mind trying to make sense of what all he was seeing.

Following Leroy down to the dinner table Ayme sat across from his twin who raised a brow at him."Feeling okay?" Yukie asked eyeing his twins moments as if wondering how he was doing without drawing to much attention away from Harold's conversation with Leroy. Moving out of his spot slightly Yukie mentioned for Ayme to follow him to the kitchen taking a half full pitcher of juice with him to refill. "....I asked Yoh to look at you today...he will stop by in the evening. Call it a basic health check since your hurt." Yukie explained to Ayme keeping his voice soft as he spoke to his twin who hung at his side.

"I'm worried your mental health is having issues....you might have suffered trama...not to mention you stopped taking all medicine Yoh gave you while living with him" Yukie added noticing that Ayme was slightly unfocused.

"....I..I'm fine. I can keep them separate I'm getting better at it. Telling the difference between what exists and what doesn't." Ayme admitted his eyes never leaving the wall on the side of the kitchen that the window light danced across.

"You can't tell the difference. Its why you stopped seeing Father to get help! You couldn't recognize danger if it wasn't for grandfather watching you...father would have found out about everything." Yukie explained gently reminding his twin why Yoh had seen Ayme as a threat to his testing.

"I don't remember getting grandfather angry or mother" Ayme whispered not believing his twin could so easily spot when his mind was slipping.

"...You and mother where the same mentally. She got help and the medication was good but it had its flaws. You need to keep adjusting it and find a new doctor. Harold can find one sworn to secrecy but you need to get this sorted. You ran off with the fucking mafia!"

Yukie looking at Ayme quickly walked over and grabbed Ayme's face forcing his twin to focus on him. "You will get help or I swear to god I'll tell Leroy." Yukie threatened Ayme knowing those last words would get through to him.

"...I'll see him and get fixed. But he can't lock me up again" Ayme added afraid he would be locked away again and kept away from Leroy.

"He won't be able to this time unless you do something stupid like this again!" Yukie replied with a tiered sigh having been watching over Ayme more then usual by using his phone records and bank records. "Go on the trip with Leroy tomorrow and let your body adjust to being medicated again. We can help you control yourself and maybe curb your lust" Yukie explained knowing all to well his older twin had more issues with his hormones then Yukie did since Aymes was clearly out of wack and uncontrollable by his own body.

"They will make me to tiered" Ayme argued still trapped in Yukies hands that kept him focused on what was happening.

"Then sleep...Leroy will understand if your tiered and needing rest. He's not like the creatures you see Leroy wants to protect you from them" Yukie added before kissing Aymes forehead. "Take a moment to breathe and calm your mind and then join us" Yukie finished taking the juice with him leaving Ayme to destress. Setting the pitcher on the table Yukie sat back beside Harold and ate his food glad to see them working on sending the two away for a break. Ayme just stood unable to figure out what to do and where to go the room seeming to spin around him as he leaned back against a wall and sank to the floor as if hiding from the darker world his mind was seeing.

Leroy continued to talk with Harold while Yukie and Ayme went away presumably to talk between themselves, and shortly after, Yukie returned with some juices while Ayme remained in the kitchen. After waiting for a bit longer Leroy began to worry and headed towards the kitchen, finding Ayme sitting on the floor clearly in a dark mood. Normally he'd try to cheer the man up, but at the moment he really didn't have any energy to share either so instead he just sat down beside Ayme and leaned slightly against him, hoping that his company would make things better.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful, with the exception of the doctor's visit in the evening. During the whole thing Leroy stood by and stared at the doctor would murderous intent, making it clear that any wrong move, or even just a wrong word, would result in the doctor being turned into a bloody pulp. Thankfully the examination went smoothly and the doctor prescribed some medicine for Ayme.

That night after coming up with instructions to leave to his men during his absence, Leroy joined Ayme in the bedroom and got on the bed. He turned towards Ayme a bit nervously and said: "So... about the vacation we're gonna having...Personally I wouldn't mind just stay home with you but... the boss clearly want to kick us out of the house so... got any ideas or requests? Your father had a lakeside cottage not too far from here maybe we can go there? Or you prefer to go abroad and maybe to somewhere warmer like the island resort?"