You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Well to be fair, I share 50% of your blood to begin with so..." Harold smiled as he carried Yukie up stairs to clean up. Afterwards they got to the bedroom and joined him on the bed. Chuckling at his brother's soft tone, Harold pressed a gentle kiss on his cheek and said: "Yes, I've finished work for now so we can have a nap together." He looked at Yukie with a teasing smile: "Honestly though I could deal with tons of paper work without problem, but a few hours with you can exhaust me."

He took Yukie's hand and laid down, grabbing the blankets and covered their body. He turned to his side to look at Yukie and said: "Seriously thought starting from tomorrow I'll have to spend a bit more time in the company for a while. You can come along like last time or wait for me at home." He then remembered what happened earlier that day when Ayme showed up late to the car and said: "And also, maybe keep an eye on your twin would you? I'll also ask on Leroy's end. There's definitely something wrong between them."

"Sure thing Ayme... I'll do anything you want.." Leroy said as he turned around and approached Ayme, walking into his warm embrace and covered his lips with his own. His movement stopped for a moment when he noticed Ayme reaching for the phone, but was relieved when he realized he was turning off the vibration. He began to kiss Ayme more passionately and roamed his hands all over his lover's body. After a while he pulled away from the kiss and raised a leg to put on the edge of the tub, positioning his entrance just over Ayme's erection and slowly pressed down. A sweet moan escaped his mouth as he felt the familiar sensation of having his lover inside him, which to be honest he was desperately missing after the rather neglectful week. He wrapped his arms around Ayme's neck as he began to wiggle his waist and moaned: "You feel so good Ayme..."

We can skip over Harold and Yukie's part until we're done with Ayme and Derrick + extras. Sounds good?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

(Ok)

"Mmh speaking of tomorrow I'm heading out with Ayme...we planned on going for a nice day out to explore the city" Yukie admitted mulling over Harold's request to check in on Ayme. "Well...my guess is Ayme took afew lovers and is keeping the ones he made friends with" Yukie admitted with a small frown. " our phones got mixed up in the car. I saw some pictures and conversations i shouldn't have." Yukie finished before burying his face into a pillow.

--------

"Your so eager to please me." Ayme teased in a playful tone his arms wrapping around Leroy. Smirking slightly he watched as his lips where taken in a passionate kiss and Leroy was more then happy to tack his throbbing cock. Moaning softly Ayme enjoyed the warmth he felt from his lovers tight hole. "You seemed to have really missed me, you much tighter then usual" Ayme whispered playfully biting his lovers ear. With a soft hand resting on Leroy's ass his other free hand snaked around front to touch and tease Leroy's own cock.

"Well in that case, enjoy your shopping trip with Ayme." Harold said and pressed a kiss on Yukie's lips: "Good night my love. Sweet dreams." He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

Moving back a couple of hours, Leroy smiled as he heard the pleasant moans coming from Ayme, telling him how much his lover was enjoying being serviced like this. He continued to groan and his breathing got faster as Ayme's member continued to rub against the soft membrane of his intestine, bringing him endless wave of pleasure. He gasped when he felt the bite on his ear, and Ayme's sweet whisper digging right into his mind. "Yes I missed you... I missed your cock so much....!" Leroy whined when he felt Ayme's hand on his own erection and quickened the movement of his waist, thrusting his member into Ayme's grip while simultaneously milking the albino's cock more. He pleaded: "Please Ayme stop teasing me... I want you to have me.... claim me like nobody else ever could.... fuck me senseless... please...!"

Ayme well he felt more power then before his mind drowning in pure dominance over Leroy. Hell if this is what Harold felt he could understand his older brothers deaire to keep Yukie on a tight leash. "Mmh then you obey me and will always service me" Ayme added forcing Leroy to look into his eyes before stealing his lips in a kiss. Deepening the kiss Ayme moaned and moved Leroy to a easier position so he could fuck him utterly senseless. Breaking the kiss Ayme fucked Leroy much harder then before showing no mercy to his lover his body being taken over by a more raw primal urge.

Feeling himself getting closer Ayme licked and kissed up Leroy's neck before sucking and then biting him quite hard leaving his own dominating marks on Leroy's body. Pulling his lovers hair roughly Ayme smirked before looking at Leroy. "Beg for more...act like the slut you've become for me" Ayme demanded biting Leroy's shoulder in a more demanding show of affection.

Leroy looked into Ayme's eyes and could see his reflection in them, which filled his heart with a warm feeling. He was then given a passionate kiss by his mover which he responded eagerly. At the same time he felt the push from Ayme to make him change position and he offered no resistance. As soon as their lips parts Leroy cried out in pleasure feeling the rough pounding he was getting from Ayme. The timid, cautious boy had truly changed a lot since they first met in that horrible dungeon, in a way becoming closer to his older half brother, relishing in the thril of conquest and domination.

And Leroy was used to serve. He whined sensually and his body trembled when he felt the bite on his neck, which would most definitely.leave a mark that would last a day or two. He panted desperately.while moaning and groaning from the violent waves of pleasure spreading from his rear, being ravaged by Ayme's hot rod. He was so lost in the season pleasure that all he could do was holding.on to Ayme like his life depended on it. He let out a soft groan when his hair was pulled and just like his lover asked, Leroy pleaded: "Please Ayme..

Please...fuck me harder....!! Fuck this old slut of yours! Fill me up with your cum!! Fuck me..fuck me fuck me Fuuuuuck meeeee!!!!"

Ayme laughed at Leroy's begging and continued to fuck the man wanting him to be so sore the next morning that he wouldnt be able to leave their room. As his cock slammed deeper and deeper inside of Leroy's ass Ayme let go of Leroy's hair. "You have three minutes to cum before I'm finished" Ayme whispered into Leroy's ear giving his slutty lover a challange. Ayme of course knew he could wait to cum for another ten minutes but, he wanted to push Leroy's desire to please him. With a small flick of his wrist Ayme continued to stroke Leroy's cock his thumb slolwy teasing the slit in a way that would give Leroy more pleasure then just a normal handjob would.

"Ah....AAh....aaaahhh!!" Leroy moaned helplessly as he received the passionate pounding he begged for. The ultimatum of having to cum in three minutes sounded hard, but to be honest given how much pleasure he was getting from all this it would be a easy goal to achieve, especially when Ayme changed the movement of his hand and began to assault his sensitive slit. "Ehh...eennn...n.nrnrr ahha. ...eh.a.an...n.a..a.aaaaaaaaaa...aaaaaaan!" Leroy whined and cried as his body trembled. The pleasure he was getting was simply too much. He pushed his hip against Ayme's cock as it ravaged inside him, pounding at his sweet spot again and again, and soon enough, Leroy let out a loud cry as his back arched back. His intestines spasms in ecstasy as it wraped around Ayme's cock milking it for the hot seed, and at the same time, bursts of thick slimy cum shot out of Leroy's cock and got on Ayme's hand. Leroy panted desperately trying to catch his breath, and he leaned in closer to press a loving kiss on Ayme's kiss and asked: "Did you like it.. Ayme?"

"I enjoyed it very much" Ayme whispered quite pleased with his lovers moans and out of breath shape. Letting go of Leroy Ayme removed his cock from his lover and settled him down on the edge of the tub. "Will you miss me while im out and about tonight?" Ayme asked knowing all to well if his other lover was still waiting he had been waiting for over an hour. Washing his hair and body Ayme looked over at Leroy watching to make sure he wouldnt pass out since their sex had been rather rougher then normal. Rinsing himself off with the shower head Ayme walked over to Leroy and started gently cleaning Leroy's body.

Leroy moaned as he felt Ayme's member leaving him. While he enjoyed the afterglow of his climax he smiled timidly: "Yeah... I am missing you in me already." He took a little while to catch his breath and was glad when Ayme began to help washing him. In a way little gestures like that was almost more enjoyable than sex for the order man, but alas, the gentle moment passed and they headed out of the bathroom.

Leroy dried up and got dressed as he checked his phone and said: "I will arrange my men to drive you to wherever you and your friends are meeting.... I assume you're still going?

Meanwhile on Ayme!s side, the moment he looked his phone he'd find a few messages from Derrick, asking him what's wrong and if he was okay. On the last message there was even a selfie of the man sitting at a restaurant table with a glass of presumably wine, and some text saying: "Get here before I finish all the booze myself!"

"Yeah it would be rude to keep them waiting" Ayme admitted as he sat on the bed to bruah his hair looking over afew outfits in his closet. Getting up Ayme pulled out a rather stylish tank top with frayed edges and some splattered red paint on the front. Digging around he then pulled out some soft grey skinny jeans that had some nice holes in various places. It was obvious Ayme had been getting a better taste in clothes since he had been ordering a more modern wardrobe compared to his plain t-shirts and sweats. Applying some eyeliner and light makeup Ayme fixed his earrings and grabbed his phone amused by the messages.

"Seems that hes gotten rather impatient but is still waiting" Ayme admitted before sending a picture of himself with text saying: "had to get dressed to go out, you cant rush makeup". Closing his phone Ayme motioned for Leroy to show him the way to his ride for the night.

Leroy sat on the edge of the bed and he watched Ayme getting himself prepared for going out, putting on a rather cool outfit and even some makeup. He waited for Ayme to finish and got up from his bed with a smile: "Alright then, let's go." He walked Ayme out to the door where a limousine was waiting for him. Leroy waved at Ayme as he boarded the car and said: "Have fun Ayme!"

He stood there as he watched the car getting smaller and smaller, until it was no longer in his sight. Slowly Leroy slid down against the door frame and sat on the ground. Leroy was absolutely exhausted, not just because of the physical strain of having sex with Ayme, though that was certainly a factor, but more importantly, because of how tiresome it was to play the role. An understanding lover who would never be possessive and try to constrain his partner; a confident lover who didn't mind his partner going out and have sex with strangers since he knew he would always return to him; a selfless lover who only want what's best for his partner and willing to sacrifice everything.

Leroy was good at playing different roles. An obedient son who didn't complain when he was given up to foster care; a brilliant student who learned everything like a sponge in the orphan facility; a loyal and competent servant to his employer; a gentle comforter to Harold's abandoned love interests, and so on. He'd just added a few more to that list so it shouldn't be a big deal.... it shouldn't be. Leroy told himself repeatedly that he was okay, that he could manage, that he was just taking a bit longer than usual. After a while he finally got up and headed to his office. He had to coordinate Ayme's security detail since he had no idea who his supposed friends are. This is a good opportunity to learn their identities and see if they could be a threat to them.

Some times latter at a restaurant on the top floor of a high rise hotel, Derrick was sitting at a table next the window overlooking the night city view, sipping from a glass of wine he waited patiently for his new friend to show up. To be honest he wasn't upset for Ayme being late, after all, most good things require patience, and Ayme was certainly someone worthy of his time. He smiled when the albino walked close dressed quite fancily, and looked a lot more glamours and energetic in comparing to when they met during the convention. "You're certainly fashionably late." Derrick smiled as he gestured to the seat across from him: "Are you hungry? This place has the best seafood in town."

"I had some loose ends to tie up" Ayme admitted looking at the veiw for a moment. Realxing Ayme looked out at the skyline enjoying all that he saw. "My lover understands my mistresses....but I doubt he likes the thought" Ayme admitted the male leaving the edge of the rooftop to sit beside Derrick. "I could eat." Ayme admitted easily looking over the menu and choosing a nice seafood dish paired with a delicate wine. "Im surprised your not compleatly drunk with how long you had to wait." Ayme teased already feeling comfortable around Derrick.

"Oh? Is that so?" Derrick raised an eyebrow when he heard that Ayme's lover may not be happy about this: "Shouldn't you be spending more time with him then? Not that I would complain about getting to have fun with a beauty like you." He chuckled at Ayme's comment about him getting drunk and said: "Well unlike you, I can hold my liquer quite well, sort of a job requirement for my line of work. And besides, you shouldn't drink wine too quickly. Gotta take your time and appreciate every sip."

They spent their time relaxing and chatting, enjoying the good food, wine, and music of the restaurant. After the meal he lead Ayme out of the restaurant and said: "I've got a little surprise for you." he smiled teasingly as they got down one floor to one of the luxury rooms. He swiped the card key and the door opened. The place was pretty much a whole apartment with its own living room, dining room, bathroom, and of course bedroom. There were a bunch of people sitting in the living room either chatting or watching TV, and they all got up to greet Derrick and Ayme. "What took you guys so long?" One of them asked and they all smiled at Ayme: "Remember us handsome? We've played together during the convention."

Another explained: "We just couldn't forget the fun we had and when we heard from Derrick you guys are gonna meet up, we figured we could join and make things more exciting."

'So, are you up for it?" Derrick asked as he leaned closer to Ayme and whispered in his ear: "Just so you know... we've booked this room for three days..."

"He can live a while without me I cant tire him out to much or then the sex becomes dull and exhausting" Ayme admitted as he relaxed in his seat and helped himself to a small glass of wine. "Well to be fair unlike most people I havent built up a tolerance for any type of alcohol though, I believe I genuinely have a very low tolerance" Ayme explained knowing his brother would get just as drunk given the chance. Taking his time Ayme enjoyed the night out and the time he had used to get to know Derrick just a touch more. When they left Ayme raised a brow at the surprise but followed non the less feeling comfortable around Derrick. Looking into the fancy room Ayme smirked slightly leaning agaisnt the doorframe as he studied the inside.

"I didnt think that I would see your home on the first date...kinda surprised on your choice of space" Ayme teased knowing all to well that this was simply a place to fuck. "Somewhat youll have to forgive me if I forget your names...I tend to forget when I'm doing drugs and alcohol while sleeping around" Ayme added quite interested in the fun setup Derrick had provided. Mulling over what fun they could all have Ayme studied the men before going and sitting on the bed clearly not afraid of the men he had chosen to fuck at the convention. "I have some requirements....I need to check in at home every day ao they know I'm alive. Second...I refuse to live off of pizza or frozen food so I demand we actually all go out to eat" Ayme finished before kicking off hia shoes.

"Of course, that's understandable, and none of us here can live with delivery pizza and frozen food anyway." Drrick said as he kissed Ayme rather aggressively and urged him forward towards the bedroom, while at the same time his hands worked on getting rid of the clothes the albino had on him. The others also followed and by the time Derrick laid Ayme on the bed none of them had any clothes on. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled: "Well Ayme, you've kept all of these fine gentlemen waiting for so long.. How about you show them a little gratitude?" As Derrick spoke the group of men had already got their erections up and in front of Ayme's face and were eager to push them in the man's mouth at a moment's notice.

Ayme was a little taken back by how fast everything had moved. In all honestly he really shouldnt have been so surprised given that these where the same men from the convention. With his face slolwy turning red from the growing feeling of being dominated and ordered around by so many men the albino couldnt help but feel just a tad bit embarassed. Taking a moment Ayme calmed himself before softly sighing. "Well these fine gentlemen will have to learn to share." Ayme teased back at Derrick his bubbly personality changing over into one that was more excited for the fun he was about to have.

Looking the men over Ayme hummed softly before moving over to one and instantly started pleasuring the male. Taking in his mouth the whole cock he gently used his tounge to torment the soft slit of the mans cock.

The man groaned as he felt his length being taken by Ayme's mouth, and impatiently two others nudged in closer and took Ayme's hands to put on their own erections. At the same time some men knelt down next to Ayme and took his nipples into their mouths, sucking and licking them playfully, while another reached his lube-covered fingers towards Ayme' rear and began to stretch his rear open. "Hey handsome, did you have sex before you came here? Cause your ass feels so soft and welcoming."

"That would explain why he came so late." Derrick smiled as he stood by, seemed content to let the others have their way with Ayme for now: "He was having so much fun with his boyfriend."

"Oh that makes me jealous..." the man said as he pushed his fingers deeper into Ayme and began to press on his prostate: "We'll show you how much more fun you can have with us!"

Ayme moaned as his body was being toyed with the men around him clearly liking his body. Feeling his nipples being sucked and teased Ayme's cock instantly started to get hard from the pleasure he was reciving. Letting out a happy light moan as his body was touched and enjoyed the albino couldnt stop himself as his moan deepened a little upon feeling one of the mans lubed fingers enter him. Looking over at Derrick Ayme raised a brow wondering why he was just watching all the fun and not joining in. At the mention of Leroy Ayme stopped and looked at the male whose cock he had rammed down his throat.

Removing the cock Ayme smirked quite playfully before openinging his mouth; "mmmh you all can compare to my boyfriend...no one can hence why when this is over I'll still be going back to his bed". Ayme of course knew he was being a bit of a smartass at the moment but he wasnt going to let these men assume they could be better then Leroy. And while sex with all these partners was exciting and thrilling....in the end there was no romantic connection and no desire for Ayme to seek comfort or companionship from any of the strangers. Having said his piece Ayme took back the cock into his mouth only to end up moaning as his prostate was being touched and played with.

"Did you hear that boys? We can't compare to his boyfriend!" The man with his fingers inside Ayme's mouth chuckled: "I guess we gotta work harder to impress this little devil?!"

The crowd laughed and cheered in agreement, then went back to stimulate Ayme's body more. A hand found its way to Ayme's now fully erect member and began to rub against its sensitive tip. Meanwhile, the man behind Ayme pushed two more fingers in the albino's ass and began to stretch the hole with relatively ease. Shortly after the man with his dick in Ayme's mouth suddenly pulled out and stroke on his member fiercely, and the next moment strings of thick cum burst out of the man's length and spilled all over Ayme's handsome features.

"Dude that was quick~" One of the man said teasingly.

"Oh shut up Fred! I make it up with quantity!" the man yelled angrily: "All I need is a little rest and I'll be good to go!"

"Alright, in the mean time, I'll take this." Derrick smiled as he finally joined in the fun, grabbing Ayme's head and thrusted his erection down Ayme's throat.

Ayme amused by the mens enthusiasm submitted a little more seeing he didnt really need to assert himself in this situation. Moaning softly at the hand that was simulating his slit Aymes body was feeling more and more aroused at every second that passed. With the sudden removal of his new friends dick Ayme frowned as he suddenly was covered in the mans thick cum. "You could be nice and warn me next time" Ayme added with a huff not liking that his makeup was most likely going to smear due to the mans overly quick cock. Looking over at Derrick Ayme frowned but was rather curious to see how his new friend would join in the fun.

Coughing at the sudden cock that was jammed in his throat Ayme gave Derrick a harsh glare warning him to be nicer or he would promptly bite his lovers dick off. Taking afew breaths Ayme relaxed his body more allowing the man behind him to have more fun and the man at his mouth to position himself better.

"Oh sorry kid. But you look so much better covered in cum." The man smiled as he rested at the side, and it would seem that the others agreed with his comment and one of them said: "Yeah Ayme, we'll give you a shower of cum!" As the men continued their assault on Ayme, Derrick caressed Ayme's silver hair gently and chuckled: "Oh dear, you look like you could bite my dick off..." He then let out a satisfied moan as he felt Ayme starting to work on his member despite his earlier complaint. He chuckled:" You're much better at sucking one."

Meanwhile, the man behind Ayme had stretched the albino's rear well enough. He poured some lube on his erection and eagerly began to push it in the young man, passing his well lube entrance and pushed in. "Ah.. Ayme... your ass feels so good!" He groaned while he felt the warmth and softness of Ayme' rear squeezing around his rod greedily, and after a short pause began to thrust the member in and out.

Ayme slightly ticked huffed at the thought of being dirtied so easily. While it was a slight turn on to be violated in such a way the albino still didnt care much for being dirtied. As Ayme continued his assalt on Derricks cock he leaned into the gentle caress to his head enjoying his hair being touched. Rolling his eyes at Derricks comment on how skilled he was Ayme continued teasing the slit and head of his current lovers cock making sure to please his lovers most sensitve spots. Feeling his ass suddenly being spread by a thick throbbing cock Ayme gripped at the bedsheets a little more his body of course easily adjusting but...well he couldnt let out all of his secrets.

Ayme by now with all of his practice was good at lying his way through sex and pretending that he needed time to adjust like most lovers would. After afew moments he let his body relax slightly only to let out many heated moans while his ass was being fucked deeply by the man behind him.

The man continued to violate Ayme's rear and rammed his cock into the albino's body again and again, groaning and panting out of the pleasure he was getting, joining all the others who were either letting Ayme stroke their cock, or doing it themselves at the lewd scene. And of course there was Derrick, who was just relishing the great blowjob Ayme was giving him. Soon enough more of them came, the first being the one fucking Ayme's ass, dumping his seed deep inside the albino's intestines, then a couple of others followed and as they promised, rained their filth over Ayme's body, even deliberately spread the slime over his smooth pale skin. Seeing an opening Derrick pulled out of Ayme's mouth and laid Ayme on the bed, spreading his legs and positioned his cock against Ayme's used entrance. "Now, it's my turn." Derrick smiled as he pushed inside the young man without much difficulty, and groaned joyfully feeling his ass still very much eager for more. Starting a fierce piston movement it was like Derrick was trying to bury Ayme into the matress with his passionate thrusting.

Feeling the mans cock ramming in and out of him like an animal in heat Ayme moaned happily enjoying being fucked senseless. Ayme clearly was enjoying the breeding and continued to moan under the mans endless fucking and with Derricks cock in his mouth all the men could hear where happy muffled moans. Feeling his body dirtied once again by the group of men Ayme couldnt help but huff in annoyance at how sticky he was now. Noticing Derrick's cock leaving his mouth Ayme looked at his lover curiously before finding himself laying flat on his back as his lover easily topped his messy body. Moaning quite happily as his ass was entered yet again Ayme gripped the sheets quite hard upon feeling Derrick's cock pounding his ass relentlessly making the albino only cry out more in desire and need.

Derrick panted and groaned as he worked his waist feverishly, violating the beautiful albino and bringing both of them waves of pleasure. He gave Ayme a kiss and could taste the cum from earlier, and after making out for a bit he straightened back up so others to get to Ayme's body. Taking the opportunity a rather handsome young man with hair dyed bright blue straddled Ayme, gripping his length and pointed against his own hole as he sat down. He let out a sensual moan as Ayme's member pushed inside his intestines. Meanwhile another man got over Ayme's head and stuffed his mouth with cock again.