You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy could tell that Ayme was really upset, but just not for the reason he initially thought. "Ayme please! I'm sorry!" Leroy begged as he knelt down in front of the young man and said: "It's not that I didn't trust you, it's that I didn't trust those men stationed here! I know now that I should've told you instead and trust your judgement so please forgive me! I will do anything to make it up to you!" It was clear that Leroy was rather desperate, given how insecure he felt about his relationship with Ayme to begin with, the coldness expressed by Ayme was simply unbearable. The fact that he was still naked also made the whole gesture look arguably pathetic, but that's just showing how fearful Leroy has become to the idea of losing his love.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"...you say your sorry but you act like you own me" Ayme replied looking down at the man who begged shamelessly at his feet. Smirking at Leroy Ayme tossed the rope in front of Leroy the rough rope landing at his knees. "You'll have to be punished...such disloyalty to me is truly offending" Ayme explained not moving from his chair as he looked down at Leroy a bare foot pushing the man back making him easily fall off balance and backward. Standing up Ayme grabbed Leroy roughly by the hair forcing him to look more into his eyes as he towered over his lover. "You will not isolate me again! I will not be tied down to you that way if I choose to remain by your side its through my choice alone!" Ayme hissed this darker and colder side to him being rarely shown but...strangely it was much like Harold when he had first met Yukie.

Pushing Leroy's face away from his Ayme moved the ropes over his lovers body until he was bound mercilessly not allowing him to be comfortable with any type of pleasure. Kneeling over Leroy Ayme slowly ground his ass against Leroy's poor restrained cock. With his lovers legs bound together and his arms bound in front of him Leroy could only pleasure Ayme or watch Ayme. "You pissed off the wrong side of me. Yoh wasn't even stupid enough to try and fuck with me when I was adjusting back to medicine. Last time someone fucked with me and acted like they could isolate and control me they ended up with their brains splattered across a hotel floor" Ayme whispered looking down at Leroy clearly not 100% there.

"Ayme...What are you...?" Leroy looked up at Ayme worriedly as the young man's demeanor seemed... different. Before he could figure out what was going on Ayme pushed him back with his feet and made him fall on his back. He didn't even dare to make a sound when the young man grabbed his hair and looked down at him rather menacingly, the dark look in those eyes made Leroy shudder, but out of what? Fear of being abandoned by his love? Or was it excitement? Anticipation of what was to come? Before he knew it he was bounded by those ropes which dug into his skin rather tightly, and the roughness of them made it even worse. While Leroy was never into the whole bdsm stuff in the past, somehow it felt different now with Ayme doing all this to him. He let out a soft moan when Ayme began to grind his butt against his quickly hardening cock, and as Ayme whispered those threatening words to him Leroy pleaded: "I'm sorry Ayme...! Please... punish me! Punish me for not trusting you!"

"You'll have to explain why you look like shit to Harold...I'm not going to go easy on you." Ayme whispered with a smirk enjoying Leroy begging for him. Getting up Ayme left Leroy on the floor naked and exposed knowing he could very well just leave him there for days if he wished. "You need a proper punishment something that for the next few days will shame you and remind you how you should behave" Ayme replied standing with a whip the male smirking as he set down his bag of toys. Looking at Leroy he gently ground his foot on his lovers cock. Lashing out with the whip Ayme covered Leroy's body covered in small red welts. "Now....tell me what you did wrong" Ayme demanded as he looked down at his powerless prey.

Leroy looked up with nervous anticipation as Ayme announced his attentions of wanting to mess him up. His gulped when he saw the whip in Ayme's hand and he found his heart racing even faster. He let out a soft moan when Ayme pressed his foot on his hard throbbing member, and when the whip fell on his skin he couldn't help but let out a loud painful cry, not that the pain was really that unbearable, but he just didn't feel the need the restrain himself. It was rather strange since Leroy had never thought of himself as a masochist. He'd actually tried some of those BDSM stuff before but never found it enjoyable even to the slightest, and yet, now being tied up and abused by the love of his life, he couldn't help but love it to the fullest. Moaning and crying Leroy answered: "I was wrong to not trust you...ah! ...I .. I was wrong to trying to control you and keep you for myself...! I'm sorry Ayme...AH! I'm so sorry! Please.. please punish me more...!"

"Good boy." Ayme praised having gotten what he wanted from his disobedient lover. Looking down at Leroy Ayme continued grinding his foot against Leroy's throbbing cock for a few minutes before taking his foot away to marvel at his mates moaning. Digging through the bag beside him he pulled out a rather nice sized dildo one that was going to stretch his lover a touch. "Now to give you your reward~" Ayme happily whispered as he pulled the rope rubbing Leroy's asshole to the side and slowly shoved the toy in with only a small amount of lube. Watching Leroy Ayme continued to press the whole toy in until it was quite deep inside. Tightening the rope back in place Ayme released Leroy's hands but left the rest of his lovers body tightly bound.

Hearing Ayme calling him a "good boy" was a rather strange experience, but somehow Leroy liked it. After all, it feels good to follow orders and be rewarded after accomplishing it successfully. It was they way he was brought up and trained, while not exactly in the matter of sex but the principle remained true. He cried and moaned as Ayme continued to whip him and grinding his feet against his throbbing cock, and when the young man pulled his feet away the bottom of his feet was wet from the pre-cum that leaked from his member. Leroy watched Ayme curiously as the whipping stopped and his eyes lit up at the sight of the dildo. He let out a painful groan as the toy was forced inside him with only a little lube, and as his hands were freed he reached for his lover longingly and invited Ayme to come closer.

"Don't think just because Im releasing your hands that your so easily forgiven. You still have to earn that" Ayme replied with a huff playfully pulling on one of the ropes. Looking over Leroy Ayme sighed before moving beside his lover enjoying that he could make Leroy moan so sexily. Ayme was slowly calming down his rage having died a little as he looked down at the man he loved. It surprised Ayme at how desperate Leroy was to keep him, hell he was willing to be degraded to the point of being stepped on.

"Fuck you...being so loveable" Ayme mumbled annoyed as he moved into Leroy's arms wanting to be held by Leroy. While Ayme had a demanding tone to him he didn't want to punish Leroy coldly. "I'm still cross...with you...so very cross you didnt even give me a chance." Ayme mumbled as he sat on his lovers hips his ass on Leroy's throbbing dick.

"I know Ayme... I'm sorry..." Leroy said gently as he held Ayme gently in his arms, though he didn't dare to hold him too tight or the ropes still on him may cut Ayme's skin. He could tell that the rage in Ayme has calmed down slightly and that gave him quite a lot of relief. "I love you too Ayme... I love you so... so much." Leroy whispered as he nuzzled into Ayme's hair and said: "I know I should trust you to make your own decisions and protect yourself but... I'm just so scared Ayme... so scared of losing you... so scared of you choosing someone else over me..." A drop of tear left its trail as it slid down the side of Leroy's eyes and he said in a pleading tone: "So please Ayme.. use me... punish me... fuck me senseless so I don't even have the energy to be afraid anymore. Please?"

"I'm sorry...acting like this and beating you. Its no way to fix things" Ayme whispered holding on tightly to Leroy. Burying his face a little in Leroy's chest Ayme could only hold back his tears. "You only want me safe. Only want to care for me and make me happy and in turn I treated you like this" Ayme whispered his hands shaking a little as he looked down finally at Leroy his eyes showing a deep regret and heartache. Ayme as a mix of emotions just as easily as he got angry he flipped and was instantly sad and upset. While he was trying hard to get better...his own mental state was all over the place.

He wanted to trust Leroy would see him now as a man and an equal partner. Hearing Leroy being so scared of losing him of...well of being afraid all the time Ayme couldn't help but wonder if he was just hurting Leroy more by keeping him selfishly in a world that would just hurt him more. "Leroy....I-I can't do this I cant keep dragging you down and causing you so much unhappiness." Ayme whispered wiping away the tear that had fallen down Leroy's cheek with his thumb. "I can't stay with you...I cant be with you anymore because I'm toxic for you." Ayme admitted gently starting to untie the ropes for his lover his heart heavy. "When we go home tomorrow.

You need to let me leave. No men following me, no one watching me. Its over you need to find someone else" Ayme explained to Leroy as best as he could. While Ayme loved Leroy seeing him so desperate to keep him worried Ayme deeply, he couldn't see Leroy accepting him loving others. Hell Ayme wanted a big family mixed together full of love with many people but, he could see that idea the idea of sharing him was driving Leroy to desperate measures.

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you on the plane tomorrow" Ayme mumbled heading off to the guest room as he locked the door behind him locking Leroy out. Taking his phone out of his pocket he texted Derrick asking if he could somehow pick him up tomorrow morning. Giving him the airport only and not really much of an explanation.

"A...Ayme. what are you talking about? Can't be with me? Didn't we just agreed to try and work things out?" Leroy looked at Ayme with complete shock and disbelief, while Ayme laid out his terms for leaving him Leroy was so shaken that he couldn't utter a single word. Before he could even do anything the conversation was over and Ayme left for the guest room. Leroy stayed on the floor simply dumbfounded for a long time bit eventually he got up and headed for the master bedroom.

The next day Leroy did not show up on the air field, and according to the airfield staff who called apparently Leroy simply said that "he was still on vacation" and refused to leave. In any case the plane took off with only Ayme on board and after a few hours of flight it landed at its destination. As Ayme walked down the stairs there was a familiar figure waiting for him.

"Hey there Ayme! You gave me quite a scare when you suddenly just sent me the airport without any more information!" Derrick smiled as he walked up to the young man an have him a big hug. "I've missed you my love... " He whispered in the young man's ear before pressing a soft miss on his cheek. Taking a step back he looked around and let out a sign in relief: "So Leroy is not with you huh? That's a surprise. Care to tell me what's going on?"

"We broke up. I'm not good for him" Ayme replied his voice sad and heartbroken. "He was going to far. He was so desperate for my affection he was willing to get seriously hurt" Ayme explained as he was suddenly hugged his arms moving up to removed himself from the hug. Looking at Derrick he was unsure how to even break up with him Ayme seeking to just throw himself away from everything. "I broke up with Raven and Blue on the plane. They...took it well" Ayme replied with a shrug feeling rather numb inside as he looked away from Derrick. "All that's left is to leave you...I can't keep pulling people down dragging them to hell with me" Ayme mumbled his voice shaking as he tears fell down his face.

While he kept some distance from Derrick, Ayme already was feeling so hated and like he was a horrible monster when all he wanted was to protect those around him from himself.

Derrick looked at Ayme with disbelief as he explained what the had done, breaking up with all the lovers he had made till this point and when be explained the reasoning Derrick showed a bitter smile: "Just so you know, I would've loved to fall in hell with you. And from what little I know of Leroy, I am sure he feels the same... But if this is what you want.... I can live with it." Derrick leaned in closer once more and covered Ayme's lips with his own. Though passionate as ever, somehow the kiss seemed a lot less skillful than usual, and moments later Take could feel something wet on his cheek.

After a while Derrick pulled away with his eyes red and teary. But he manage to squeeze out a smile and said: "Well then, now you've broken up with everyone, what are you gonna do next? You've still got that house to renovate don't you? I suppose that's gonna be put on halt for now?"

"I bought a plane ticket. Im going overseas for awhile somewhere...away from everything." Ayme admitted not meeting Derrick's eyes. "I'll keep in touch. Let you know I still am alive. Can you please...check in on them for me Leroy, Yukie and Harold?" Ayme asked his voice breaking at the thought of leaving his family. Looking up at Derrick not even waiting for an answer

he smiled half heartedly before giving him one last kiss on the cheek and walking off in the direction of his next flight somewhere much farther from home.

-5 years later-

Over the course of the first year Ayme wandered trying his best to figure himself out. Every month he checked in with Derrick reassuring him and his brother he was still alive. Five months into the second year his contact became less and less his body breaking down as he fell into drugs random sex and deeper into a pit of despair and isolation. For the third year Ayme didn't remember what had happened where he was or who he was. Being so strung out on drugs he only cared about getting his fix.

Going so far to sell his organs and anything else he could he continued waking up half dead in gutters and in strange beds and random hospitals. By this point he had attempted to die many times having pushed his body closer to death then before. Eventually Ayme found himself in the hands of an overly concerned lover who shipped him off to a mental facility around his fourth year where he received much needed help and finally was bettering himself. As the fifth year rolled around Ayme worked on recommitting to life and getting his shit more together the man eventually settling into an apartment only to be called back to a previous home to find he had unexpectedly became a father. After blood tests and much waiting it was confirmed the twins where his and well the mother had relinquished her rights.

Finding himself unsure of what to do he finally headed home with the two infants only days old. He submitted papers to have them all sent home Ayme eventually getting off a plane late in the afternoon unsure if he would have anyone meet him at the airport after messaging he was returning home. Standing there with the twins he focused on finding a car dealership where he could purchase a vehicle.

Five years passed in a blink of an eye, and finally Ayme returns to the city where it all began. As Ayme was trying to find a way to get a car a familiar figure approached the man. "Ayme... Is that you?"

The man was none other than Derrick or Dan Long, Shen. Despite the passage of time the man seemed unchanged on first glance, though the five years seemed to have added an air of maturity around him. He walked up to the albino and held his hand: "I came as soon as I got the message from your brothers, and they arranged me to pick you up." For a moment the man seemed to be at a lost of words but then he turns his attention to the little things Ayme was carrying: "And these must be the twins they've mentioned... They're so adorable."

"Ah! Fuck" Ayme snapped having been startled since he was to absorbed into his phone to even notice Derrick. Looking at the familiar face Ayme smiled before holding his hand tightly having missed him. "Glad to see they didn't forget. I was looking up how to rent a car" Ayme admitted with a blush. It was noticable that Ayme had matured and seemed to have a much better footing in the world. Despite the sudden announcement of becoming a father he was surprisingly holding well on his own. "Yeah they are cute finally fell asleep the last hour of the flight they screamed for six hours straight. The glares around me where horrible" Ayme admitted looking just a touch tiered as he adjusted one of the babes in the sling.

"I haven't really had a moment to process anything...I got them last night and had the paperwork filled out and took the first flight here. I don't even think they have names." Ayme admitted gently leading Derrick to the baggage claim to pick up the carseats and his own suitcase filled with the kids paperwork.

"In that case you should probably decide as soon as possible. A name is how you mark yourself in the world. Without a name, you're lost, a nobody. And these babies don't look like nobodies to me." Derrick showed a gentle smile as he lightly nudged at one of the kid's soft cheek with his finger. Then he took a step back and said: "In any case, you're home now. I'm sure Harold and Yukie are gonna do all they can to help you with them cause if you think about it, they're the essentially heirs to Ayers Corp's fortune."

After picking up Ayme's bags Derrick lead Ayme to the parking lot and got on a rather normal looking suv, which seemed rather modest for someone who should be the ruler of the criminal underworld. As they drove out of the parking lot and got to the highway Derrick said: "So how have you been Ayme? Aside from your latest message saying you're coming back with two kids it's been years since I heard anything from you. You look pretty good though."

"I don't want them in that world until they are older and ready" Ayme mumbled already trying to figure out what to name the kids. Following out to the car Ayme snickered at the vehicle amused by the suv. "Don't tell me you mellowed out?" Ayme asked joking just a little as he started working on the carseats. Twenty minutes later he successfully had secured them in and had the children buckled. Sitting upfront with Derrick Ayme looked out onto the highway.

"I'm better. Stayed in a hospital for awhile and got better kinda rediscovered who I am and such" Ayme admitted watching as the buildings passed by. "Honestly I don't remember much one night I was in a random bed next thing I know I had been checked into a mental home. Don't even know who was nice enough to save me" Ayme explained as he looked over at Derrick. "What about you still raising hell?" Ayme asked with a smirk the man happy to see Derrick again.

"That... sounds like quite an adventure you had. Glad that you're doing okay now." Derrick said as he kept his eyes on the road. Hearing Ayme's question Derrick chuckled and said: "Oh not exactly. Remember the whole mess I got you into that forced us to hide in that little apartment? God it seemed like a whole life time ago... Anyway after that things were quiet for a while, and then there was this new mayor who ran on the platform of fighting crimes and despite my best efforts trying to have him killed, he got elected and launch a campaign against organized crime. Things got nasty and by the end I had to flee the city. It was at the moment I decided to, well, as you put it, mellow out. Obviously the old men back at home country weren't so pleased about my decision so I had to pay a little.. exit fee. But all things considered, I got off pretty easy." He raised his right hand and waved it slightly to show Ayme, and it was clear that he was now missing the little finger.

Putting his hand back on the wheel he continued: "After that I returned to this city and began my own business. Luckily some of my connections remained and a few powerful people still owe me favors. Now I'm a proud owner of several restaurants across the city. Not exactly the proud mafia boss like I used to be, but honestly it kind of feels the same. Still have tons of people working for me, and still have to deal with the same group of dirty cops and lazy officials, just from a different angle."

Derrick paused for a moment and said: "I really need to apologize Ayme. You asked me to keep an eye on your brothers and Leroy, but I was too occupied with my own problems... I know your brothers are doing well cause, you know, Ayers Corp. But I haven't heard anything of Leroy for years... Maybe your brothers would know more but I think they're currently out of the country. From what I was told they'd be back tomorrow morning."

"Shit! That looks like it hurt" Ayme replied shocked to see Derrick's pinky missing. He was surprised at how much he missed while he was gone. "Damn...I really did leave for a long time" Ayme mumbled still a little in shock at everything as he relaxed back into his seat only moving to check on the kids. "Leroy most likely wont want to see me hell...I'm expecting to get my ass kicked when Yukie gets back I've already heard all the angry messages he's left on my phone after I fell off the face of the earth" Ayme explained not really sure how going back home would end up. "Wonder where they went? Maybe a work related trip?" Ayme asked more so to himself.

As if on cue one of the twins woke up. As if automatically the child wined softly wanting to eat and be held. "Ah...shit." Ayme mumbled clearly knowing nothing about children as he peeked back at the child on the verge of screaming his head off.

"Yes... your brothers seems pretty pissed when I got their call.... And to be honest I was pretty angry at you too. But I understood you needed time to find himself." Derrick said as he took the car off the highway and was getting closer and closer to Harold's house. As the babies began crying Derrick showed a gentle smile: "I bet they must be hungry. Don't worry I was told that your brothers had arranged two nannies to help you with them."

Soon enough they arrived at the house and got off the car. As they made their way to the front door there were two kind looking women waiting there at the door. "Master Ayme, We've been expecting you." They approached the young father and sons and one of them said: "My name is Mary this is Jane. We'll help you with taking care of the babies. May we hold them?" They waited for Ayme to pass the crying kids to them and soon they stopped crying.

"Looks like you have all the help you need." Derrick said as he turned to look at Ayme and said: "I... I should probably get going."

"I'm sorry for leaving everyone the way I did but...I needed to hit my full rock bottom and how could I do that with so many people around to stop and care for me" Ayme explained feeling bad for how he had left things. As it was explained there would be two nannies to help raise the children Ayme was surprised but a little hesitant. Once home he frowned slightly at the sight of the strange women waiting to take his children. Hesitantly Ayme handed over the children watching the woman who held them close and really seemed to know how to care for the small ones. Seeing the children seemed content Ayme turned to Derrick who was looking ready to leave.

"....I didn't come back just because of them. I-I still want us to live together...still want there to be an us" Ayme explained gently looking at Derrick knowing anyone in their right mind would still be angry and not even think about taking him back. "I know I cant fix the pain I have caused you by leaving like I did...but I want to try and start fresh." Ayme admitted ever so gently still unsure on how to continue a past relationships his last two being a woman he knocked up and a man who had sent him off to get help and vanished.

Derrick looked dumbfounded when Ayme said that he wanted to be back together with him. He fell silent for a brief moment and after a while he said: "You know Ayme... I've had a long time to think about my life, and our relationships during the past five years, and I realized that... Back then... I wasn't really in love with you. I mean everything happened so fast! Meeting you at the convention and then spending days in that hotel having crazy orgies, and then suddenly the whole attack happened and we were forced to be stuck together for days... Don't get me wrong, it was fun, so so much fun, and I certainly found you hot and fun and irresistible but was it really love? Or was it just the thrill not the moment and my dick doing the thinking for me?"

Derrick walled up towards Ayme and held him gently in his arms: "And then you disappeared without a trace. For the first time in my life I felt alone... lost... It was at that moment did I truly realized the place you've carved in my heart. It was at that moment did I truly fell in love with you. But when I saw you at the airport carrying your child I hesitated. After so many years I could no longer be sure just who did I really fell in love with, the fantasized Ayme in my memory? Or the real Ayme in front of my eyes. Even now I can't be certain.... So if you don't mind....Would you give me the chance to know you? The real you, so that I can fall in love with you once again?"

"That's all I can ask for. I want to know the real you outside of your mafia and crazy life. I-I want to maybe take you out to dinner once things have settled down. Get to know you again and see if we still can feel that love again" Ayme admitted having missed Derrick greatly while he was gone. "To be honest no matter what drugs I did or who I was with...it wasn't the same. Five years and I never felt like I felt with you and Leroy." Ayme admitted a blush spreading across his face as he looked away shyly.

"I'm still me...still the same person you first met. But, I'm better mentally I got my medication sorted out with Yohs help and my hormones are being managed with daily injections. I've been keeping my body sane so I could someday come back and be better." Ayme finished knowing it wasn't fair to even ask to have a relationship with Derrick since just like Derrick he didn't know if the man he loved would still be someone he loved.

"Yes....I would like that.." Derrick smiled as he looked at the man in front of him. Ayme have certainly changed a lot after five years, not in terms of appearance but in his behavior, the way he moved, talked, how he carried himself and just the general air around him seemed a lot more calm and mature. If Derrick had once seen wild passion in young Ayme's eyes, he now see a man who was comfortable about who he was and ready to take responsibility for his past. "I think I am starting to fall for you already. " Derrick said half jokingly as he pulled away from Ayme and said: "So... You got any plans for the rest of the day? I could take you to one of the restaurants I own for dinner. Just don't expect anything too fancy."