You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Oh I've no doubt about how strong you are given your stamina. But being physically strong have little to do with your rate of survival in a firefight." Derrick said as he kept his eyes on the road and the back mirror to check if they were followed. He then chuckled: "And that's a good hunch you've got. Yeah, I'm with the mafia, well... more like I lead the Chinese mafia around these parts, and not that I'm bragging but I've been doing a pretty good job these couple of years, making my men happy and my enemies dead, which makes me wonder.... just who the fuck are still alive to pull this kind of shit off." Derrick showed a rather excited, aggressive smile and said: "They're gonna pay for this."

But the next moment, he returned to his usual playful self and continued: "But right now, it's better to keep our heads down." After driving all over the city for almost an hour they finally arrived at an old apartment building in a poorer neighborhood of the city. They took the elevator up to the top floor and they got into a humble suite with a small kitchen, a washroom, a living room with a couch, an old mattress at the corner, and an old TV, and finally what was supposed to be the bedroom being packed with tons of cardboard boxes. Derrick turned to Ayme and said: "This is one of the safe houses we've got around the city. Sorry but you'll be stuck with me for a couple of days here." He got into the kitchen and opened the fridge, took out two cans of beer and threw one at Ayme and said: "Thankfully we've got plenty of cheap booze to keep us company."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"....mmh well if my hunch is right most tv shows would point to an evil twin...one thats jealous but I doubt you have a twin" Ayme admitted slightly sarcastic. Of course the male was wondering how much he could trust Derrick's words but, given all that had just happened he assumed the males words where true. Looking out the car window Ayme frowned slightly before looking over at Derrick. "I dropped my phone after being tackled to the ground...hes going to lose his shit if i dont check in or awnser" Ayme added with an ever deeper frown wondering what to do next. Ayme sat more in silence as he mulled over his options and quietly followed Derrick out of the car to a simple looking apartment.

"I don't mind being stuck in one place...I've lived in worse" Ayme admitted as he sat down on the couch and sighed clearly still recovering somewhat from all of their playtime. Looking down at the beer he had been thrown Ayme sighed and opened it unsure if it was wise to drink. Sipping the cold beer he looked at the place again before laying back on the couch deeply considering his options. "I'm not exactly a good drunk. I tend to talk more then I should when I drink but...you would have realized that when we first met" Ayme added with a small smirk somewhat having decided to just roll with the shit show he was getting himself in. Even if it was unwise to continue on his current path...well he had always been known by his brother and lover as one to make rash and naive decisions.

"Yes Ayme, I remember how adorable you were." Derrick smiled as he sat down on the couch beside him. He reached for the remote and pointed at the TV, but despite pressing the buttons the TV remained silent. "What the..." Derrick muttered as he got up and walked towards the old TV and tried to turn it on directly. After about five more minutes of tinkering he threw the remote at the screen and cursed in Chinese, then walked back to the couch and sat beside Ayme. "Looks like that piece of shit is broken too... Man I should've paid my men more when I asked him to fix this place up..." He opened the can of beer and poured the content in his mouth, feeling the cold alcohol travelling down his throat and cooled up his heated body. Sighing in relief he turned back to look at Ayme and smiled: "On the bright side, I still have you as my entertainment. You're way more fun than any TV program~~"

"Didn't know you spoke more then one language" Ayme added unfazed by the whole scene with the tv. Looking at the box Ayme snickered before laughing lightly at his lovers comment at paying his men more. "Seems like you overlooked your mens loyalty...I'm surprised more of this place isn't broken and useless." Ayme admitted amused by the situation they where in since it was a rather strange one. Hearing the oh so subtle mention of Ayme being Derrick's entertainment the man sighed softly before sipping his own drink. "Honestly I thought you would have griwn bored with me after our playtime and I would be heading home...I didnt think I'd stay longer then a day two tops" Ayme admitted looking at his drink as he continued nuraing the alcohol.

"Even now theres nothing keeping me here so I have to wonder why I'm staying...maybe its the thrill of experiencing something challanging and terrifying." Ayme admitted the male having no real reason other then a sexual desire to be toyed with by Derrick. " Growing up I spent alot of time by myself or with one of my fathers...Maybe...I'm drawn to that look in your eye's ita that same spark he use to have. Now...hes just a broken man sitting in a cell while ghe other sits in a grave" Ayme muttered his mood turning a touch darker as he finished his beer and got up to fetch them both another. Settling down beside Derrick again Ayme offered the second beer in silence somewhat deeply lost in his own tipsy thoughts.

"Well I can't lead the Chinese mafia without knowing the language right?" Derrick smiled as he leaned closer to Take, this strange, beautiful man who at times looked like an innocent child, and the next moment would turn into a lustful succubus. Then Derrick was able to see yet another side of him, a darker, mysterious side when he mentioned his past, and how he was attracted to the look in Derrick's eyes, which took the mafia boss by surprise, as he knew what look the albino was talking about. It was the look that drove all his previous love interests away, all of his attempts to find some semblance of normality in normal people. But at the end of the day, perhaps it would take someone abnormal to accept him... to, for lack of a better word, love him.

"Well if it's danger you're looking for... Congratulations cause I am the right man for the job." Derrick chuckled as he was about to take another beer, then suddenly there was a knock at the door and Derrick jumped up from the couch. Signalling Ayme to lay low and be quiet he slowly sneaked towards the bedroom, moments latter came out again with a shotgun at hand. Pointing the weapon at the door he asked: "Who is it?"

The respond soon came and it seemed to be the voice of an old lady saying something in what was presumably Chinese with a heavy local accent, then suddenly Derrick lowered his gun and opens the door. He showed a big smiled and greeted the old lady with a big hug. They soon began to chat and moments latter Derrick came back to Ayme holding the lady's hand and said: "Ayme, this is Mrs Liang. She's a good friend of mine and lives next door." He then turned to the old lady and introduced Ayme in the same dialect she used.

"Happy meet you boy!" The old lady said in broken English. She offered her hand toward Ayme and asked: "You Dan Long boyfriend?"

Derrick said something in Chinese and the old lady seemed overjoyed. He chatted w ith Derrick a bit more before she left the apartment, and moments latter returned with a bunch of plastic containers of what was clearly homemade Chinese food. She then talked a bit more with Derrick and finally left the two alone. Locking the door behind her Derrick smiled: "Now we have food to go with the beer."

Ayme stayed quiet at the knock to the door and laid lower on the couch watching as Derrick came back with a shotgun. Making a mental note to deeply question what other weapons Derrick had Ayme sighed as Derrick seemed to relax and opened the door. Of all things to see on the other side of the door Ayme was surprised to see an elderly woman stanidng in the entryway clearly excited to see Derrick. Seeing the woman bring brought back warmly Ayme blushed as she was introduced the male wishing he had dug around the place for a shirt or atleast less revealing shorts that didnt hang so low on his waist. "...um..nice to meet you" Ayme added unsure how to awnser if he was Derricks boyfriend since she had called him by a diffrent name then what Ayme knew.

Ayme raised a brow as they chatted sitting quiet and confused on the couch before opening his new beer and drank it slowly watching the two. Once it seemed the lady was leaving Ayme finally decided to speak. "You have so much explaining to do Mr. Dan Long" Ayme added clearly showing he wasnt gping to let Derrick keep many secrets from him. Frowning as the nice lady came back with what seemed like many containers of food Ayme sulked more on the couch until they finally where alone. Sitting up more once Derrick came back Ayme sighed and set down his beer on the shabby coffee table. "Alright...first...what did you awnser when she asked about our relationship" Ayme asked clearly more interested in what he was to Derrick more then who Derrick was since Ayme wasnt afraid of being alone with the man.

"Well to put it simply, I said yes. I mean how else am I going to explain me being here with a barely clothed man? Besides it's not that far from the truth. Am I not a 'lover' of yours?" Derrick chuckled as he took the containers of food and laid them on the couch between him and Ayme. He handed Ayme a pair of chopsticks and said: "Go ahead and do in. Mrs Liang is a great cook. I'll explain everything once our bellies are full."

After the meal Derrick put the containers aside. He sat back against the couch and began to talk: "I guess I should start with the obvious? Derrick is the name I gave myself so Westerners wouldn't butcher the pronunciation of the name my father gave me: Shen, Dan Long. Shen.is the last name by the way that's how we Chinese do things, and Dan Long.... If you really want to translate it, it would be 'Red Dragon'. Yeah I know it's quite on the nose, but it's about the only good thing my ass hole father left me. Feel free to keep calling me Derrick though, it's easier that way. Any how, a bunch of shit happened and I ended up joining the Chinese mafia, worked my way up with the help of Mrs Liang's late husband, who was in charge of this city back in the days. After he got killed by the Russians the higher ups back home decided to let me take over operations. Needless to say I avenged Big Liang's death, and also put most other gangs in the city out of business. Sure there're tons of people who would want me dead, but I've kept them in check so far, which was why I am pretty surprised that someone managed to pull something this elaborate. Speaking of which..."

Derrick leaned closer towards Ayme and his eyes sparkled with curiosity: "Those guys would certainty have killed me if not for the other group of men protecting us, or more specifically, you. It's not like anyone would have a private army standing by 24/7, especially not an army as trained and well equipped like that. Just who the hell are you? Or is that handsome lover of yours some sort of warlord?"

Ayme blushed more at the admittance of their relationship and poked at the food before eating only speaking to ask what it was he was eating every now and then. Once finished Ayme sat waiting for his new boyfriends explanation on what was going on. Listening to everything Ayme was deeply surprised by the fact that Derrick had a western name and that his actual name was quite diffrent then what he had heard. Mulling over the new information Ayme sighed softly before resting his head against the back of the couch taking in all the new information. Looking at Derrick as he mentioned the men protecting them at the hotel Ayme frowned and let out a deep sigh.

"Well...its a bit of a story and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to speak about who I am." Ayme started unsure if he should piss of Harold. "Mmmh Well....I've never been told I can't speak of my family" Ayme added clearly weighing the pros and cons of trusting Derrick who had been honest with him as far as Ayme could tell. "So my lover Leroy is more of a bodyguard to my older brother Harold. Harold is in a deep romantic relationship with my younger brother Yukie."

"They where at the sex convention also. My younger sibling and I share Harold's father due to a will we both live with him and are under his care. For reasons we stay out of the media's attention I think he keeps a certian image for work thats diffrent from how he acts at home." Ayme added looking at Derrick before getting up and grabbing a beer needing a drink. Standing by the fridge Ayme took his time befire coming back and sitting on the couch the beer being opened and focused on as he continued talking.

"My younger brother and I are a result of some illegal fetus testing...mom wasnt mentally there and lived in a hospital. Grandfather wanted her to move up into a positon of wealthso he helped her get out to date Harolds Father on the side and she became his mistress. One thing led to another and we where born...since father never knew there was two of us the doctor who I grew close to switched us out for testing. Eventually I stopped leaving his basement around seven and lived as his toy. Afew years ago Leroy and Harold found me and brought me home and the Doctor aka fake father went to jail." Ayme finished taking another drink of the beer clearly unsure how Derrick would react.

"I still visit him in jail and as far as I know I cannot confirm if Harold is a warlord I was to busy dealing with hormones and fucking aroind to really notice what he does" Ayme admitted with a small blush.

"Hmm... Sounds like you have quite a messed up childhood, almost makes mine a fairy tale in comparison." Derrick digested the information he'd just learned from Ayme and then suddenly everything clicked. "Wait.... Harold? You mean Harold Ayers?! And that would make your lover Leroy Wallace! Well well well Ayme I gave you too little credit! I can't believe you managed to win Leroy Wallace over. You know he's got quite a fearsome reputation." Derrick paused a moment and continued: " I almost pity those guys who targeted me. In any other circumstances they would have succeeded, but they just have to do it when you're around." Derrick chuckled and said: "All I have to do is wait, and I bet your boyfriend is gonna slaughter every single one of my enemies for me. Just hope that he doesn't kill too many of my men in the process."

Meanwhile quite opposite to the peaceful time Derrick and Ayme were having, the rest of the city was in total chaos. Black vans with no number plates rushed across the city carrying members of Ayers Corp security force and stormed every fronts, businesses, and hideouts of every crime organization with brutal efficiency. Those who tried to retaliate were shot at the spot, while those who were captured alive suffered worse fates and spilled out everything they know about the attack on the hotel where Ayme went. During all this the police were oddly quiet, and simply watched on to make sure the chaos didn't spread to normal civilians. All the information were reported back to Ayers Corp headquarters and analyzed. Soon the picture became clear and it turned out that there was a traitor inside the Chinese mafia who formed an alliance with the survivors of the Russian, Japanese, American and African mafias and tried to kill their common enemy: Chinese Mafia Boss Dan Long, Shen, who just so happened to be one of Ayme's playmates. When the attack happend Dan Long decided to escape along with Ayme for some reason and disappeared, presumably to one of the many hideouts he had across the city. After his disappearance the Chinese mafia fell into disarray, with the traitor taking over about a third of its forces and along with his foreign allies waged war against those still loyal to Dan Long.

Hearing the report Leroy smashed the monitor of his office computer and roared towards his men: "Wipe those bastards off the face of the Earth! Make them regret for ever being born! And contact Dan Long's loyalists and figure out where he took Ayme! Tell them if anything happened to Ayme then they will be fucking next!"

War raged on across the city, and Leroy looked out the window with a heavy heart. He muttered: "Where are you Ayme.. Please.be safe..."

"Think he would actually kill someone?" Ayme asked curiously having never seen Leroy act even the slightest bit violent. "While I've seen Leroy displeased and a touch angry hes never been violent" Ayme added finding it weird to imagine Leroy going on a killing spree. "I mean I know I'm getting an earful when I get home for not calling and checking in...might end up getting stuck indoors for awhile" Ayme added with a small sigh not liking the fact that he had disappeared from the face of the earth. Chuckling softly Ayme streatched before getting up off the couch and looked down at Derrick. "Shall we go have some fun? I'm already half buried in my own grave might as well release some pent up stress." Ayme added with a smirk the male sexily straddling Derrick on the couch a playful hand playing with the mans dark hair.

"I hope you atleast paid enough to soundproof the walls....Id feel bad if your neighbor heard everything we are going to do" Ayme whispered playfully in his lovers ear clearly only focused on fucking at the moment. Biting Derrick's ear playfully Ayme nibbled down Derrick's neck clearly wanting to fully ravish the man before him since he clearly was unknowing to Derrick most likely at the mercy of his hormones. "Think you can handle me for awhile? If not just say it and I'll back off...I do have some control over my insatiable lust" Ayme added as his hands trailed slowly down Derrick's shirt and under the garment finding the mans nipples to tease.

Derrick chuckled when Ayme mentioned the trouble he was in and wanting to enjoy the situation awhile it lasted. "Sure, why not? It's not like I have anything better to do." He smiled as he watched the albino straddling him and began to play with his hair. He let out a soft moan as he felt the playful bite on his ear, and the nibbling that followed. "Well... as a matter of fact I didn't... This place was supposed to be where ... ugh.... where I could lay low and stay off radar for a bit... So bringing someone here to fuck was never part of the plan.." He said as he reached out his hands towards Ayme and easily opened the lose shirt he had on and found his way to his well toned chest. Squeezing and rubbing them playfully he added: "Besides... you weren't exactly embarrassed back in the convention when dozens of people saw you and Leroy on that bull."

Derrick's moans became louder and more sensual almost purposefully when Ayme reached his nipples. As he felt the pleasant itch spread from those sensitive buds to his groin he smiled: "Yeah I can handle you... Just don't fuck me so hard that I can't protect you when the bad guys show up."

"Those people didnt make me dinner and wont die of a heart attack hearing our naughty acts" Ayme explained his hands still pleasuring his lovers nipples. Smirking happily at how submissive his lover was becoming Ayme tilted his lovers chin to make Derrick meet his eyes. "I cant promise shit on that end...but I will try to not fuck you to the point of no return" Ayme added with a small sigh not liking they couldn't go crazy. "...how much did you follow me at the convention...and when did you start?" Ayme asked kissing slowly down Derrick's neck and to his chest before easily slipping down to the floor his lips leaving a trail of kisses. While Ayme was quite flexible he never really had a reason to use it other then now where it was easier to bend a little more then normal to pleasure Derrick.

"If you say you watched us pull up and enter the place I wouldn't be surprised" Ayme added his hands working the buttons on Derrick's pants as he let forth his lovers cock that had to be somewhat throbbing by now. "Im curious if our hookup was based on your cock thinking or an actual attraction on a deeper level" Ayme added before his lips found Derrick's head and wrapped around the warm cock in a very nice blowjob.

Derrick moaned as Ayme continue to tease his body and enjoyed the moment. There was just something about the Albino that would make you want to pamper him and let him do whatever he wants. Perhaps it was the very reason why he was able to make Leroy fall for him? As Ayme began to move downward with a trail of kisses Derrick's body shivered slightly from the stimulation and his breathing became heavier and faster. He said: "To be honest, the bull was the first time I saw you. I think I've got a glimpse of either you or your brother before but never really paid much attention... Sorry to disappoint you but at the time, it was really my cock doing all the thinking." He groaned as he felt the albino's nimble tongue running over his erection and chuckled: "Feel free to show it your gratitude for introducing us.",

Breaking his hold on the cock with his mouth Ayme looked up at Derrick his eyes meeting his lovers. "I see...well I'll properly thank it then" Ayme added his lips going back down to Derrick's cock as he continued to pleasure and tease the mans erection enjoying the power of making his lover moan and tremble. With his tounge and delicate movements of his mouth Ayme blushed as Derrick's seed eventually spilled out into his mouth the male swallowing every last drop before breaking away to calm his nerves and breathing. Blushing softly Ayme rested his head against Derrick's leg his body burning and tingling from the alcohol coursing through his system. While Ayme had drank before he clearly wasnt able to build any tolerance to the stuff and struggled to clear his head more while snuggling up to his lover.

"Mmh your going to cut me off on drinking...I feel...off" Ayme admitted having only drank to the point of blacking out so being tispy and drunk was an entirely new thing to him. "Still want to fuck you though" Ayme added clearly determined and still wanting to play more with Derrick. Slowly moving back up into a kneeling positon Ayme wrapped his arms easily around Derrick's neck his lips meeting his lovers only to taste a salty yet bitter aftertaste from the food and alcohol. With a soft sigh Ayme broke the kiss his forehead resting agaisnt Derrick's for a sweet moment the albino clearly more deeply romantic and caring once one got his guard down. "We can take the couch floor or mattress...I refuse to fuck on the table...doesnt look to sturdy" Ayme whispered lovingly his voice more soft and gentler then before due to being much more relaxed.

Derrick closed his eyes and moaned as he felt Ayme taking his cock into his mouth. The man was really getting better and better at this by the minute, and Derrick couldn't help but immerse in the sea of pleasure the albino was giving him. "Yeah... that's it... it's really appreciating your gratitude~" Derrick said jokingly as he felt pleasure quickly building up in his groin, and it wasn't like he had any reason to hold back. Soon enough Derrick came in the man's mouth, his body arching back and trembled feeling the waves of ecstasy washing over him. Derrick panted heavily as Ayme got back up and took his lips with his own, and he could taste his seed he just released in his mouth.

"I think the mattress is a better idea. Doesn't have too much space on the couch." Derrick smiled as he reached under Ayme's hip and got up, easily carrying him over to the old mattress and fell forward down onto it. Derrick smiled as he looked down at Ayme and said: "Now it's my turn to play." He began to nibbled along Ayme's neck as he moved down, soon reaching his nipples and he eagerly took the little bud in his mouth, licking, suckling, biting just slightly to not cause pain. At the same time his hand reached down towards Ayme's erection, rubbing against the sensitive tip he could feel the pre-cum seeping out of the slit making his hand wet. "So... now you've made love to me both as top and bottom, which way do you prefer?" He looked up at Ayme and asked teasingly: "What's your order for tonight?"

" I don't need to be carried!" Ayme replied his voice shaky as he looked away from Derrick just a touch shy at the sudden act of romanticism. Finding himself being thrown onto the matress Ayme looked at Derrick his eyes looking deep into his lovers. Seeing the deep fire that burned in Derrick's eyes made Ayme blush more his heart pounding in a way he had never felt before. Biting his lip Ayme moaned softly as Derrick's lips traveled down his neck sending shivers up Aymes spine only making his heart beat faster. As Derrick's mouth continued to move across his body Ayme let out soft moans his body enjoying every second of pleasure from his lover.

Once Derrick had made it down to his throbbing cock Ayme was a hot mess under Derrick's hand his body burning with lust and desire like an animal in heat. When Derrick asked him what he preferred it took Ayme afew minutes to register what he wanted his body focusing only on pleasure. Shaking his head a little Ayme tried to clear his mind and answer his voice dripping with desire: "...I need to be fucked senseless....I-I didnt think you would make my body so mad with just a simple touch. Everything burns and aches for just a brush from your fingers".

"Understood, my beautiful lover.." Derrick smiled as he gave Ayme's nipple a playful bite before he began to move downwards, kissing, licking, nibbling lovingly along his chest, his abs, his belly and further beyond. He gave Ayme's erection a playful lick on the tip but didn't linger there long, instead he grabbed the man's legs and raised up his hip so Derrick could get to his rear. "Your ass looks as delicious as ever." Derrick said teasingly before burying his face in Ayme's soft butt cheeks and extended out his tongue, running the slimy appendage over the tight pucker and smearing his saliva all over, before pushing against the entrance and extended inside. Nimbly his tongue reached deeper and deeper, tasting and feeling inside Ayme's body, and soon found the man's sweet spot. He enjoyed Ayme's reaction for a short while before pulling out and replacing it with his fingers to stretch him open further. "Gotta be more careful since we don't have lube lying around." Derrick smiled: "You don't want to make a bloody mess do you?"

"Ah! Un....Sensitive there!" Ayme moaned out having not expected such teasing and prepping since he of course could take the pain of being roughly entered. Moaning and clawing at the mattress as he was licked and his sweet spot was pleasured Ayme bit his lip to hide more of his lustful moans. With a shaky breath he watched as Derrick smiled at him his comment catching him off guard. "...your sweet caring so much about me but I can handle rough sex...my brothers lover is one hell of a dominate partner you cant really break or hurt our bodies eventually we grow numb and heal" Ayme added throwing his somehwat drunken knowledge out. "While I dont care to bloody your beautiful home I'm not fragile I can take a rough lover after you left I pushed afew safety boundries" Ayme added with a smirk his breathing slightly heavy.

"Just fuck me before I pin you down and satisfy myself with your cock" Ayme finished with an annoyed huff his body wanting to continue their fun.

"Oh? Is that so?" Derrick raised his eyebrow after hearing Ayme almost brag about how resilient he could be. "Well in that case I'll take your word, cause frankly I'm getting a bit impatient myself." He said as he shifted into position, pressing the tip of his member against Ayme's pucker and smiled: "I can't wait to fuck you senseless."

Derrick he pushed his hip forward and the tip of his member stretched Ayme's entrance open as it slowly slid inside. He let out a deep satisfied groan when his entire member was sheathed inside Ayme's body. "Oh dear Ayme... I'm surprised even after everything we've done... your ass is still so... tight...!" For any other sexual partner of his, Derrick might have paused for a while to let him get used to his size, but given how Ayme was almost taunting him to play rough, Derrick was all too willing to play along. Derrick began to pull his waist back dragging his cock along the internal walls of Ayme's intestine till only the tip was left inside, then with one swift move rammed the whole thing back inside and quickly began to pick up pace. As he worked his waist feverishly Derrick leaned down and gave Ayme a passionate kiss, their soft lips pressed against each other and their tongues mingled and danced.

Ayme moaned at the intrusion his ass still tight but able to handle it. His only show of any discomfort was a slight bite to his lip and a shaky breath. Looking up at Derrick at the slight praise in his voice Ayme just dryly chuckled. "I wouldnt be fun if I wasn't tight" Ayme added his voice letting out another moan as Derrick's cock slid slowly out of his intestines. Crying out once again as his ass was suddenly rammed roughly and then violated Ayme wined happily in response to the pleasure.

Meeting his lovers lips Ayme kissed back passionately pulling Derrick closer to his body wanting to consume his lover. Breaking the kiss afew seconds later to breathe Ayme snuggled into Derricks neck holding him close as his ass was fucked senseless. Nibbling on his lovers ear Ayme let out another shaky moan. "Remind me to send your neighbor something nice as an apology for the noise..." Ayme added with a small sigh his fingernails digging lightly into Derricks back as he felt Derrick's cock slam into him again.

Derrick chuckled at Ayme's comment and smiled: "Hasn't anyone told you not to talk about other people while having sex?" He said as he gave Ayme a heavy thrust with his cock up the albino's ass and said: "I suppose it's up.to me to fuck you up so much that you can't think straight?" He shifted to nibble on Ayme's neck while he reached a hand and grabbed Ayme's election, pumping it quickly while he changed the pace of his thrusting and began to move more sporadically, changing from smaller, shallower thrusts to deeper, harder pounds, then making shallow and deep thrusts alternately, then back to constant, strong, deep thrusts. "Cry for me my love. Let me hear you moan!" Derrick growled as he violated Ayme's rear, and could feel the waves of pleasure rising inside him.

"She was nice enough to feed us and now has to deal with our noise I feel bad" Ayme moaned his voice catching as Derrick thrusted deeper inside of him. Crying out loudly as his body was fucked senseless Ayme clawed more into Derricks back. "Fuck you've been hold out on me!" Ayme added with a small huff his body shaking and begging for more then just the tormenting thrusts he was getting. "We are going to have a talk after this...about you....holding back!" Ayme added his voice breaking. Crying out in pure pleasure Ayme couldnt hold back his voice.

His moans where unleashed echoing in the small bedroom in what only could be described as in a hot mess of lewd noises. "....take it a little slower or ill cum" Ayme moaned his hormones adding to his burning erection making the male all the easier to pleasure and get off.

Derrick continued to work his magic on Ayme and could tell the albino was really enjoying it, his sensual lewd moans filled the room and most definitely penetrated the thin walls to echo down the hallway. He chuckled when he heard Ayme's comment and said: 'Well just cum then.... ha..... cum as much as you like.... Cause if you want more than I'll just fuck you till you cum again." Letting go of Ayme's erection, he grabbed onto the man's thighs as he began the last sprint towards climax. Eventually when Ayme spilled his cum over his belly Derrick too added another load of cum deep inside his ass. But even after cumming multiple times already, Derrick was true to his word and fucked Ayme for a few more rounds. By the time the mafia boss was done the sun was starting to rise. The night of passion for them, and a night of bloodshed for many others out there, finally ended.

"Holy shit... that was probably the most exhausting sex I've ever had... in a good way of course.." Derrick smiled as he pulled out of Ayme and laid down beside him on the old mattress. Feeling his eyelids getting heavier and heavier he reached his arms around the albino and said: "How about we... take a little... nap? It's not like we... need to.. go to work or... something... zzz zzzzzzzzzzzz" Soon he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. But next time I'll be on top and drive you mad" Ayme added with a small smirk. Yawning softly Ayme looked at Derrick with a blush and his heart pounding a little upon seeing Derrick lay down beside him in the bed. "I didn't think I would grow attached to you...honestly I planned on just fucking once in awhile." Ayme munbled snuggling into Derrick. "I don't know where to go from here...." Ayme added with another tiered yawn his eyes also growning heavy. Curling up beside Derrick more Ayme closed his eyes and slept not worrying about anything else for the moment other then how warm and safe he felt in Derrick's arms.

Weirdly enough he couldnt help but feel comfortable like he did with Leroy. The feeling of security and deep love was so much like what he had with Leroy that Ayme just wanted to stay close to Derrick and soak up all of the attention he was given.

Derrick chuckled slightly when he heard Ayme's comment in the wanton state right before he fell asleep completely. Where to go from here? How would he know?! None of Derrick's past love interests was willing to stay by his side once they figured out who Derric, Dan Long, really was. So it wasn't like he had any idea of how to take their relationships next himself. But for now, he was content with the warmth coming from the albino's body snuggling against him, and the the euphoric feeling after a good fucking session taking him to the land of dreams. Soon enough he fell asleep, and by the time he woke up it was already in the afternoon. Derrick groaned as he got up, rubbing his eyes and yawned. He then looked down at the beautiful man sleeping beside him and smiled, leaning down and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead before getting up, stretching his arms and legs before putting on his underwear and heading out of the apartment. Shortly after he returned with a bucket packed with all kinds of ingredients like meat, vegetables and so on, as well as a few pans and pots. Heading towards the kitchen he put some items in the fridge while leaving others outside, then quickly began to prepare their late lunch.