New Life | Pigeon & DJIce (18+, Private)

DJIce

"Fun things like getting fucked by the three of us?" Thomas lightly brushed the man's sweet spot. "Our personal whore~" He leaned in to kiss Akira's neck. "I've always wanted a cutie like you to stay with us. I promise we'd treat you nicely~" He slowly pulled his fingers out and finished washing himself off. "Well... I guess we should get some sleep. You're probably worn out from everything that happened today."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJIce

• Kotorichan

Akira groaned softly and bit his lip as Thomas brushed over his sweet spot. "Mm, I guess we'll just have to see if I find that fun or not." He winked with a chuckle and began to wash himself off more after Thomas removed his fingers. "Yeah I'm pretty tired. Definitely looking forward to getting some sleep." He finished up and looked to the other hybrid. "Do I get to be carried to bed too?" He asked in a playful manner.

Thomas laughed softly and scooped the boy up into his arms. "Sure~ You were a good boy today." He lightly kissed Akira before carrying him back to his own bedroom. He laid down with the neko in his arms, trying not to pin his wings under himself. "Well, goodnight cutie." He hummed, pressing a light kiss to his cheek. "Wake me up if you wake up sore."

Akira chuckled as Thomas lifted him up. He had only been joking, but he was perfectly content with the swan carrying him. He shifted slightly in his arms as he laid down with him on the bed, giving a yawn as he got comfortable. "Goodnight." He said softly with a smile, then nodded. "Alright, I will." He felt perfectly fine at the moment, and it really didn't take him long to drift off into a deep sleep.

Early the next morning Lawrence returned to the sex room, flipping on the light without warning. He was wearing his casual clothing, which most would consider business casual at the very least. "How are you doing Rikki?" He walked over to the boy, turning off the vibrator in his mouth before gently pulling it out. He made no move to untie the boy or turn off the other vibrator.

Rikki was of course still awake, having been unable to sleep in the position he was in. He winced as the lights were flipped on, giving a soft groan as he shut his eyes tightly and then opened one slightly to peer at Lawrence. Surprisingly the neko still hadn't managed to cum in all the time the vibrator continually stimulated his sweet spot. Drool dribbled down his chin as the vibrator was removed for his mouth and he groggily peered up at the swan. "I think my ass went numb like a few hours ago..." he mumbled groggily.

Lawrence sighed and turned off the vibrator that was still inside the boy. "I suppose I will have to wait for this part of your training." He shook his head slightly and removed the chastity belt, pulling out the vibrator as he did. "You must be tired. I will help you bathe then you can take a nap." The swan began to carefully untie Rikki, making sure that he wouldn't fall. Finally he had the neko cradled in his arms and leaned in to gently kiss him. "Would you like me to let you cum first?"

Rikki looked relieved when Lawrence began to remove everything and mentioned letting him take a nap. "Thank you..." He said softly, already having trouble keeping his eyes open. His cock wasn't limp, but it wasn't fully erect anymore either. A soft hum left him. "No, I'm okay."

Lawrence let out a soft chuckle and shook his head. "Go ahead and sleep. I can bathe you while you rest." He carried the boy to his bathroom and gently set him in the tub before starting the water. He made no move to undress, instead rolling up his sleeves and beginning to wash Rikki's body.

Rikki smiled in return and nodded slightly before he yawned, his eyes closing. He kept his eyes closed for the most part, dosing off here and there as he was brought up to the bathroom. Once he was in the warm water with Lawrence washing him he relaxed more and finally ended up drifting off to sleep.

Lawrence carefully washed the boy's body before bringing him to bed, laying him down and tucking him in before leaving the room again.

A few hours after dawn Bennit poked Axel's cheek. He had finished the painting, which was simple, but still beautiful and gave off a strange sense of sadness and regret.

Axel groaned softly and opened his eyes. He went to sit up and rubbed his eyes before groggily looking towards Bennit. "Mhh..?" He looked towards the painting finally, his ears perking forward. "Oh wow..." He cocked his head ever so slightly as he looked it over, as if trying to make out the exact meaning. "It's beautiful, Benni."

Bennit yawned softly and leaned in to gently kiss the boy. "I'm glad you like it... My cute little muse..." He smiled and lightly hugged Axel to his chest. "I'm getting hungry... Will you make me more pancakes?"

Thomas woke up, slowly sitting up and stretching. He looked down at Akira and gently pinched his cheek.

Axel kissed Bennit back and smiled as he hugged the swan back. "Of course I can. We still have the leftovers, but would you prefer fresh ones?" He asked as he looked towards him.

Akira was still conked out with his mouth partially open. A grumbled came from him as his cheek was lightly pinched, bringing a hand up to swat at it as he tried to turn over.

"Leftovers are okay." Bennit leaned in and lightly nuzzled his neck. "I want all of your attention, I don't want you distracted." He gave the boy's skin a playful nip. "I'm feeling selfish today." He broke away for just long enough to stand up, pulling Axel along with him. "Come on."

Thomas stared at Akira for a moment before grabbing lube out of his bedside drawer and slipping under the covers. He coated his fingers in lube and pushed two right into the sleeping boy.

• 2 weeks later...

Axel nodded, giving a soft hum as Bennit nuzzled his neck lightly. A blush crossed his face at the swan's words and he stood up along with him. "Alright.." He gave a smile before he started heading to the kitchen.

Akira groaned in his sleep, shifting as Thomas's fingers pushed into him. His claws extracted and dug into the mattress as his tail began to flick.