New Life | Pigeon & DJIce (18+, Private)

DJIce

Character 1:

neko_5499631.jpg~original

Name: Akira

Height: 5'5"

Species: Cat hybrid/Neko

Basic personality: Outgoing, stubborn, flirtatious, usually friendly, can be feisty and hot-headed

Character 2:

7lO7AiK.jpg

Name: Axel

Height: 5'3"

Species: Arctic fox hybrid

Hair/ear/tail color: Pure white

Eye color: Deep violet

Basic personality: Sweet, selfless, timid, shy, sensitive, easy going, loyal, trustworthy

Character 3:

large.png

Name: Rikki

Height: 5'4"

Species: Cat hybrid/Neko

Personality: Quiet, friendly, level-headed, chill, accepting

"Akira, have you finished packing everything?" The neko's father called up the stairs. His own neko ears perked as he waited for an answer, but there was none. The man sighed in annoyance and headed up the stairs. When he reached the young man's room, he could see his son simply lying on his bed with a pair of headphones on, listening to music from his phone. The music was so loud the older man could hear it from the hall.

"Akira!" The man barked, heading over to the bed and pulling the headphones off of his son's head.

"Hey! What gives?!" Akira snapped as he snatched his headphones back and sat up to glare at him. He turned the music off and sighed as he waited for his old man to talk.

"What gives? Your mother and I told you to start packing your things an hour ago!" The man said sternly, looking around the boy's room to see he really hadn't done anything. "Your ride is going to be here soon and you haven't even started packing?!"

"That's because I'm not going! I'm staying here, you can't just kick me out!" Akira snapped in response.

"We've been over this, Akira! You're twenty years old and you don't even have a job! All you do is go out partying and decide to come home late totally drunk! I told you a thousand times to get yourself a job and shape up or your ass would be out of this house, but you made the choice to keep disobeying your mother and I. Do you know how humiliating it is for us when we have guests over and you come barging into the house with your no good friends completely drunk?! You're out of control, and since you're no longer a minor your mother and I have every right to kick you out!"

Akira opened his mouth to argue, but his father continued. "You're lucky we found three fine gentlemen to take you in, otherwise you would've ended up on the street. Now you can either pack your things or leave with them without them, but whatever you leave behind here is going in the dumps!" The man finished before he left the room and slammed the door behind him.

"Fine! I hate it here anyway! You two are horrible parents who only care about your stupid job anyway!" He yelled after him. There was no answer, so the neko huffed as he got off the bed and headed over to his closet, pulling out a decent sized bag. He began to fill it with his clothes and things he didn't want to leave behind. His tail swished behind him angrily, obviously agitated from the argument and this whole situation. He sighed as he finished up, taking one last look around his room before he opened the door and headed out. He could hear his parents complaining about him in the kitchen as he made his way down the stairs, his teeth gritting. He didn't even bother saying goodbye as he headed to the door, opening it before he walked out.

He sat down on the curb outside, resting his chin in his hands as he waited. He hadn't even met the brothers he was going to be moving in with and had no idea what they were like, but he figured it had to be better living there with them rather than here with his annoying parents.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJIce

• Kotorichan

Lawrence Chariot

20170531_225701.jpg

Height: 6'3

Position: Seme

Species: Swan hybrid

Appearance: average build, short well groomed blonde hair, blue eyes

Personality: Cold, stern, gets angry easily

Thomas Chariot

20170531_225448.jpg

Height: 6'2

Position: Seme

Appearance: athletic build, well styled blonde hair with blue streaks, blue eyes

Personality: Flirty, outgoing, likes to party

Bennit Chariot

20170531_225455.jpg

Height: 6'5

Position: Seke

Appearance: this, long blonde hair that's usually messy, blue eyes.

Personality: Spacey, quiet, introverted, constantly sleepy

Thomas pulled up to the neko on the curb in a sleek blue sports car. He had to be the one to pick up their new pet since Lawrence was at work and Bennit would be extremely late no matter what time they scheduled it. Fortunately Thomas had the night off so he could take his time letting the boy settle in.

The swan pushed the door open and stepped out, flashing a bright grin to the boy who was waiting for him. "Hey~ You must be Akira." His voice was just as bright and flashy as the rest of his appearance. "I'm Thomas Chariot, I'm looking forward to get to know you." He pressed a button on his key and the truck of his car popped open. "Go ahead and put your stuff in the back and we can get going."

He helped the boy carry his things to the trunk. "Have you had any dinner yet? We can stop off somewhere on the way home. I doubt Benni will have thought of dinner."

Sure enough Bennit hadn't thought of dinner. In fact he had barely climbed out of bed. He didn't even bother to change out of his pajamas before wandering downstairs, searching for Axel or Rikki. He hoped that one of the two could either cook something for him or go buy him something. He knew that both his brothers would be out, although he had no idea when they would be returning.

Akira lifted his head as the blue sports car pulled up, his eyes moving to the hybrid as he stepped out of the car. "Yeah, I'm Akira." He stood up and gave a nod with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Thomas." He said before he gathered up what he could and brought it to the trunk. "Thanks." He said as the other man helped carry the rest of his stuff over. He shut the trunk after fitting his things in there and looked over toward his house for a moment, then shook his head slightly and got into the passenger seat.

"No I haven't. Pretty much spent the last few hours fighting with my parents and haven't had much of an appetite, but now that I'm getting away from them things should be much better. I hope." He chuckled softly and flicked his tail as he leaned back in his seat.

Back at the house, Axel was sitting on the couch watching tv. It had been pretty quiet since Lawrence and and Thomas were out, Bennit was asleep, and Rikki had left to go help a friend out with some things. The fox perked up as he heard Bennit making his way down the stairs. "Oh hey, Benni. Hope you had a good sleep. Rikki left a while ago, but he'll be back soon and Lawrence and Thomas are still gone, so it's just us for the moment." He informed the other.

"Mm... Maybe we'll just have Lawrence pick something up on his way home. I'm not exactly in a rush." Thomas shrugged as he got into the driver's seat and started up the car. "So, what have your parents told you about the situation?" He tried his best to sound innocent, not wanting to raise suspicion just yet. It would be a problem if Akira made a fuss in public, it could get someone to call the police on them.

"If they haven't told you much then that's fine, we have two other... Lodgers staying with us. So they can help show you the ropes." He glanced at the boy with a bright smile. "It'll be lots of fun."

Bennit lightly fluttered his wings as he climbed over the back of the couch and flopped onto the fox's lap. "Mm... I'm hungry..." He whined, nuzzling his face into the boy's leg. "I want pancakes..." He rolled onto his back to look up at Axel. "Can you make me pancakes..? French toast would be good too..."

Akira nodded. "Sounds good to me." He wasn't exactly hungry yet anyway. The stress of fighting with his parents and moving to a new place was getting to him more than he would've liked to admit. It bothered him to have just left on such bad terms with his parents, but what could he do? They never seemed to like who he was. He always felt so different and disconnected from them.

His attention turned to Thomas again and he shrugged. "Honestly, not much. They just told me some guy at work heard about the issues and offered to take me in. I'm guessing that guy was one of your brothers." He blinked as the swan mentioned they had two other people staying with them as well. "Oh? How big is the house exactly? And not to be nosey or rude, but why do you just take people into your home without having them pay rent or anything? I mean, at least I think we don't need to pay, cause if we do then we might have a bit of a problem. I'm broke and jobless."

Axel's eyes followed the other hybrid as he climbed over the couch and flopped onto his lap. He chuckled softly and smiled as he gently stroked his head, then looked down at him in question as he asked for food. "Oh yeah, of course I can make you some pancakes and French toast. You can stay here, but don't fall asleep again cause I'll just have to eat it all without you then." He said in a joking manner and pulled a pillow over, holding Bennit's head up a bit as he moved out from under him and replaced his spot with the pillow so he had something else to rest his head on. The fox headed into the kitchen and started getting out everything in order to make what Bennit wanted.

"You don't pay with money. You're going to be paying by doing chores and stuff for us, and you can work on getting a job while you're living with us. I'm sure you don't exactly want to be our maid for the rest of your life." Thomas laughed at the idea. "Unless you're into that."

He began to drive out of the town and into the hills where only the richest of the rich lived. "And calling our place a 'house' is actually kind of an understatement. It's more of a mansion, some people even say it looks like a castle. The most people we've ever had living with us was about six people. We have..." He paused for a moment, thinking. "We have about 20 bedrooms I think... But we don't want to deal with 17 'guests.'"

Bennit whined softly. "Can't you just wake me up..? I went to bed at 8am this morning..." He yawned softly. "I've been working on the pieces for my gallery opening..." He snuggled into the couch, his eyes closing slowly. Within moments he had drifted into a lift snooze.

"Oh goody." Akira mumbled, clearly not liking the idea of having to do chores, but he supposed it was only fair being these guys were going to let him live with them. He chuckled and shook his head. "No I'm not into that. I hate having to do boring housework. I'd rather go out to the club or do something fun, but I guess I'll have to put up with it for a while." He really had no interest in getting a job either though. It sounded like too much work to get a job and go live on his own.

The neko perked up in surprise as Thomas informed him he lived in a mansion. "Twenty bedrooms?! Jeez, you guys must be rich. That's insane." He was surprised that he'd be living in a mansion of all things. "Wow..." he said softly, still trying to comprehend the idea. "I bet you could throw some wicked parties in a place that big." He grinned at the thought.

"Alright, I'll wake you up when it's ready." Axel called out to him. He wondered if he should make enough for the others as well, but wasn't sure when they'd be back. He decided just to make some up for Bennit and himself for now, then make more for the others if they wanted it later, that way it would be nice and fresh. His tail swished slightly behind him as he made up the pancake batter. After making a few pancakes, he began focusing on the French toast, making up the egg mix for it.

"Well, maybe I'll let you come visit the club where I work." Thomas grinned and glanced at the boy. "We actually inherited it from our parents. But Lawrence makes plenty of money so we are pretty rich." He finally arrived at the mansion and pulled into the long driveway. "Here we are, home sweet home."

He parked in the garage and hopped out of the car, popping the trunk so he could get out the neko's baggage. "Benni is probably still home, he might not even be awake, and Lawrence will be home soon. So we can all get to know each other tonight~" He smirked and started to walk towards the front door.

He glanced back to make sure he was being followed before opening the door. "Benni~ Axel~ Our new friend is here!" He yelled.

Bennit jerked awake at the sound, falling off the couch in his surprise. "Ah..." He rose to his feet and yawned, wandering to the front door where he leaned against his twin brother's chest. "Welcome back Thomas..." He peeked over the other's shoulder to look for Akira. "Where's the kitty..?"

((Here's what their mansion looks like))

kings-point.jpg

"You work at a club? Heck yeah, I'd love to come and check it out!" He said excitedly. He looked back at him and nodded. "I see. Lucky." He looked out the window. Once they arrived, Akira's eyes widened as the mansion came into view. "Oh my god, it is like a castle! Damn!" He commented, his lips parted slightly as he stared at it in awe.

He got out of the car and headed towards the trunk, gathering up his stuff as he followed Thomas over toward the front door. "Alright, sounds good." He said with nod, heading inside with him. He looked around at the interior, his awed expression never leaving his face. His ears perked as there was a thump in the other room, his attention turned to Bennit as he then entered. He cocked his head slightly at his groggy demeanor, figuring he must've been asleep before they arrived. "Hey there, I'm Akira." He introduced himself, stepping into his view as he noticed he was looking for him.

Axel's ears perked when he heard Thomas call out and he moved the French toast off the griddle and piled it onto a plate before he headed out. "Welcome back, Thomas! And hey, welcome to you as well." He said to Akira.

Akira looked over towards the fox, giving a nod. "Thanks. I'm Akira by the way." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Akira." Axel returned a smile, then looked towards the two swans. "Oh, Benni I have some pancakes and French toast cooked up if you wanna get some. Are you guys hungry? I can make more." He offered Thomas and Akira.

Akira shrugged. "Sure. Should probably eat something."

"You don't have to cook anymore, I was gonna ask Lawrence to pick up some dinner on his way home." Thomas ruffled his brother's hair before pulling away. "Is there anything in particular you guys feel like eating?"

Bennit went back to Axel and rested his chin on the boy's head, hugging him close. "Mm... You know the kind of foods I like... " He leaned down slightly and nuzzled Axel's neck, his lips running along the skin. "I still want the pancakes and french toast... You should feed it to me."

Thomas laughed and pulled out his phone. "You're gonna make yourself sick if you eat so much." He quickly started to text Lawrence.

Lawrence was just leaving his office when he recieved the texts from his brother. He let out a soft sigh and dialed Rikki's number. He figured that the boy might want a ride back to the mansion. It was so far out of the way that it could be difficult to get a ride from a friend.

Axel cocked his head slightly. "Oh? Okay. Ummm, anything is fine with me." He said with a shrug. He blinked a few times as Bennit hugged him close and rested his chin on his head. The slight nuzzle to his neck made a shiver run down his spine, his face flushing slightly. "Well if you want me to feed it to you I can." He laughed softly.

Akira raised an eyebrow as he watched Bennit and Axel, but soon shrugged it off. "Maybe just get something simple like pizza?" He suggested. "I'm good with whatever. Uh, where should I take my stuff?" He asked.

Rikki was just finishing up helping his friend unpack some boxes when his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and checked the number before he answered it. "Hey, what's up?" He asked, still taking stuff out of the box with his free hand. His friend had just moved into a new apartment and he was helping them with moving the stuff and unpacking boxes.

"I want you to feed me..." Bennit said firmly. He lightly nipped the boy's skin before pulling away. "Come on..." He smiled sleepily and took Axel's hand, leading him into the kitchen. His smile brightened at the sight of the food waiting for him. "Ah, it looks so good."

"Oh right, come on." Thomas grabbed one of Akira's bags and began to walk towards the hallway. "Your room will be on the first floor near Axel and Rikki's. Benni, Lawrence, and my room are all on the second floor. Then the third floor is all Benni's studio. Don't go up there without his permission." He brought the baggage to a huge bedroom with an amazing view of the garden. It was perfectly clean and ready to be used.

"Hello, it's Lawrence. I was just about to leave the office and I was wondering if you needed a ride home." Lawrence finished packing up his things into his briefcase and sat down as he finished talking to the boy. "I am going to be stopping to get some dinner for everyone so you will have a bit of time to finish whatever it is that you are doing. Our guest has arrived so you will have to come home soon to properly introduce yourself."

Axel nodded, giving a soft hum as he nipped at his skin. He allowed Bennit to lead him back into the kitchen, smiling as he commented on the food looking good. "Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks." He said as he had Bennit take a seat at the table. He headed over to the plate of pancakes and French toast, pouring syrup over them before he grabbed a fork and brought the plate over to the table and sat down next to the other hybrid. He cut off a piece of pancake and rubbed it in the syrup before he held it over to Bennit to take the bite.

Akira was watching Bennit and Axel again until they went into the kitchen out of his sight. There seemed to be something more going on between them, though he figured they were maybe together or something. He didn't think too much more on it and gathered up his stuff, following Thomas. "Okay." He said with a nod. When they entered his new room, his eyes widened as he looked around. "It's huge! Damn, this is such a nice place. And that view is amazing!" He commented as he found a place to set his things down. He was really starting to feel like he lucked out with moving in with them.

"Oh okay. Yeah I could use a ride if you wouldn't mind picking me up. We're almost done here so I'll be outside waiting for you." Rikki assured him as he glanced up at the time. They only had a few more boxes left to unpack and he was certain they'd finish before Lawrence arrived.

Bennit sat down and waited for a moment. As soon as Axel sat down Bennit snuggled up to his side, practically climbing into his lap. He opened his mouth and waited to be fed. A happy coo escaped his lips as he tasted the pancake, his feathers fluffing up in happiness. "Mm... It's even better than it looks..." He murmured before swallowing and opening his mouth for another bite.

"Mhm, you guys get to look out on the garden." Thomas sat down on the edge of the bed. "You can start unpacking now, it'll be a little while until Rikki and Lawrence get home. I'll keep you company until then~" He went quiet for a moment. "So, are you into girls, guys, neither, or both?" he asked suddenly.

"I will see you soon then." With that Lawrence hung up. He ordered a few small artisan pizzas from a fancy restaurant and set off. After a little less than an hour he arrived to pick up Rikki in his sleek matte black car. He rolled down the window and waved to the neko.

Axel smiled as Bennit cuddled up to his side, feeding the bite to him with ease. He perked up happily as he gave positive feedback. "I'm really glad you like it." He cut off another piece and fed it to him, then another after that. "Now try the French toast." He said, cutting a piece of that before feeding it him him.

Akira pulled his bag closer to the dresser in the room, opening up a drawer as he began pulling his clothes out and putting them in the drawer. He nodded in response, then stopped and glanced over at him as he asked a question. It was kind of an unusual question to ask someone you just met, but he didn't think too much on it. He was very open about his sexuality anyway. "I'd say I'm more on the gay side to be completely honest." He chuckled as he folded some clothes and put them away. "What about you?"

"Okay." Rikki hung up the phone and went back to unpacking. Once everything was finished, he headed outside after saying goodbye to his friend and waited. It didn't take long for him to notice the matte black car pull up and he smiled and waved back to Lawrence as he quickly headed over. He got in the passenger seat and buckled up. "Heya, how was your day?" He asked as he sat back.

Bennit happily ate the bite, letting out another soft sound of pleasure. "So good..." He swallowed and leaned closer, rapping an arm around the boy's waist. He caught Axel's lips in a a deep, slow kiss, lightly pushing his tongue into the other's mouth. After a moment he broke the kiss and gave his usual sleepy smile. "Do I taste more like french toast or pancakes?"

"Mm.. Well I do work as a stripper at a very exclusive all male club..." Thomas smirked and leaned forward slightly to watch the other male. "So you can probably guess that I'm gay too." He slipped off the bed and walked up to Akira, lightly slipping his arms around the boy's waist. "You're super cute you know~"

"It was nothing unusual." Lawrence started the car without even looking at his passenger. It was never clear if Lawrence liked his job or not. He usually came home in what many would consider a bad mood, but Lawrence usually seemed to be in a bad mood so it could just be his personality. After a moment of silence he spoke again. "How was your day?"

Axel's tail wagged slightly, feeling a sense of accomplishment for making both the pancakes and French toast to Bennit's liking. He was about to get another bite ready, but stopped as the other wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned in closer. He looked a bit surprised as Bennit pressed his lips to his, but then closed his eyes and hummed softly into the kiss as he kissed him back. The taste of pancakes, French toast, and syrup were present as he felt Bennit's tongue slip into his mouth. Once he finally broke the kiss, Axel opened his eyes to look at him, his face flushed. "Mmmh, both, but you mostly taste like the sweet syrup." He said softly.

"Oh dang, are you serious? Never would've guessed that." He said with a soft laugh. "Well, nice to meet a fellow gay." He said with a wink in his direction before he returned to putting clothes away. He didn't notice Thomas get up from the bed, so he jumped a little in surprise when he suddenly felt his arms slip around his waist. He shifted to look over at him, a smile crossing his face as he chuckled. "You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself, handsome." He said in a teasing manner. He was used to flirting with guys he barely knew, as he did it all the time when he went to clubs, though he usually didn't let it get to a sexual point.

Rikki nodded slowly and looked out the window. "I see." He commented softly. His gaze returned to the other hybrid as he spoke again. "It was pretty good. A lot of moving furniture and boxes, but it felt nice to help out." He was looking forward to getting back to the house and eating, as he was pretty hungry.

"That makes sense... Syrup has a pretty strong flavor..." Bennit leaned in, kissing the boy again. He lightly trailed his fingertips over Axel's hipbone as he pulled away. "I want more." He opened his mouth for the fox to feed him more. It seemed like he didn't even notice how his touches were affecting the other male.

"Mm... That's good..." Thomas slipped his hands under the front of the boy's shirt, feeling his bare skin for a moment. "I wonder what you were doing at all those clubs..." His voice took on a cruel edge as he leaned in to Akira's neck. "Maybe your parents threw you out because you were too much of a slut. They were ashamed of their whore of a son... Is that it?"

"Ah... I am sure that you have worked up an appetite then. I bought plenty of food for all of us, it is a bit of a celebration after all." A slight smile tugged at Lawrence's lips. "It is always nice when the house becomes so lively." He went quiet again as he pulled into the driveway and parked the car. "Will you help me carry everything inside?" He nodded towards the back seat where there were two large bags of takeout boxes and another bag of drinks.

Axel nodded in agreement, then gave a soft hum as Bennit kissed him again. He groaned softly, feeling the other male's fingertips trail over his hipbone. Once he pulled away and demanded more, the fox opened his eyes and blinked a few times, then nodded as he picked up the fork and cut off another bite for him. He was pretty flustered after all of that and he smiled as he offered the bite to Bennit.

Akira groaned softly, his body tensing up a bit as a shiver ran down his spine. The next thing he heard from Thomas's mouth made him grit his teeth with a slight growl. "I'm not a whore. I go to clubs to have a good time dancing and having a few drinks. Yeah I'll flirt with some guys but as soon as they try getting in my pants that's the end of it." He said in a stern tone as he grabbed Thomas's hand to move it out from under his shirt.

Rikki nodded with a hum of agreement and looked ahead as Lawrence pulled into the driveway. He turned to look back towards the backseats and gave a smile. "Yeah of course I can." He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt, then got out of the car and opened up the second door. He reached in and grabbed as much as he could before he headed for the house. "Hey we're back!" He called out to the others as he walked in and brought the bags to the kitchen. He noticed Bennit and Axel and smiled to them as he set the bags down on the counter. "Hey guys. Ooo, those look good. I'm guessing you won't want any pizza after that, huh Benni?" He chuckled softly.

Axel smiled towards Rikki. "Hey Rikki, welcome back!" He hummed as the smell of pizza filled the room. "That smells really good."

Bennit chewed and swallowed the food before releasing Axel's waist. "I can save this for a snack later... I want pizza too." He stood up and went to get a container for the leftovers. He stopped to press a light kiss to Axel's lips. "I'm not going to waste all the tasty food you made."

Thomas laughed and allowed his hand to be moved. "Alright, alright, I get it." He lightly patted the boy's ass before pulling away. "Come on, sounds like dinner's here." With that he left the room to go to the kitchen. He knew that if he pushed too much and made Akira panic it would make Lawrence angry. No one wanted to see Lawrence angry.

Lawrence shook his head slightly at Bennit's words. "You knew that we were going to be bringing dinner. Why did you bother Axel when you could have just waited?" He walked over and pressed a light kiss to Axel's lips. "Thank you for taking care of Bennit for me." He pulled away and started to carry the food out to the dining room. "Would one of you please bring out some dishes?"

Axel chuckled softly and nodded. "Alright, don't eat too much to where you make yourself feel sick though." He said, his face reddening as he was kissed again. His attention turned to Lawrence as he entered. "The French toast and pancake craving was too much too resist." He said jokingly and then blushed more when Lawrence gave him a kiss and thanked him. "No problem." He smiled and got up from the table. Rikki was already getting plates out. "Yeah I'll bring them out." He called out to Lawrence and gathered them up, heading out to the dining room.

Akira narrowed his eyes with a grumble as Thomas patted his ass before he pulled away. He watched the swan leave, then soon followed behind him. When he entered the kitchen Axel cocked his head as he noticed the angry expression on Akira's face. "Everything okay, Akira?" He asked.

Akira looked over at him and drew in a breath to relax a little. "Yeah, everything's fine." He gave a reassuring smile. Axel nodded slightly.

"Okay. Rikki and Lawrence already went to the dining room, you should come on out so you can meet them." He said, beckoning the neko to follow. Akira nodded again and followed behind him.

"Akira, this is Rikki. Rikki, Akira." Axel introduced. Rikki was setting out plates and stopped momentarily to give a friendly smile and a nod toward Akira. "And that's Lawrence. Lawrence, this is Akira." Axel continued.

Akira gave a wave towards the two. "Nice to meet you guys."

Bennit followed his older brother into the dining room. He started to open up the boxes so everyone could see what their options were. He picked up a plate and took a few slices from different pizzas before sitting down and waiting for the others to arrive. "Did you get me any soda?" He asked, looking up at Lawrence.

"Of course, here you go." Lawrence handed a bottle of soda to the younger male. "Thank you for bringing out the dishes Rikki." He leaned over to give a light kiss to the boy. He pulled away and turned to Akira as he entered. "Ah, Akira. It is good to meet you. I am Lawrence, I work with your parents." He offered his hand to shake. "We can discuss the details of this arrangement over dinner, I am sure you have many questions. However before we start I must ask you to give me your cell phone, we do not want you running off with one of your friends if you do not like this arrangement. Of course you are not a prisoner, but your parents told me that they pay for your phone service so if you decide to leave you will have no money, no phone, and they want you to leave any other items that they paid for here so we can return them to them."

Thomas chuckled softly. "You're gonna scare him away you weirdo." He wrapped his arms around Rikki from the back, lightly running his hands down the boy's thighs. "Hey Rikki, how was your day?"

Rikki nodded, giving a smile after Lawrence gave him a light kiss. "Of course." He said happily as he grabbed a plate and got himself a few pieces. "Thanks for picking up dinner by the way."

"Yeah, thanks, Lawrence." Axel piped in, also getting himself some pizza.

Akira reached out and shook Lawrence's hand. "Nice to meet you too." He said with a nod. Once Lawrence asked for his phone and told him about his parents wanting his things back if he left, the neko's eyes narrowed and his tail flicked angrily. "Are you serious? Ugh, of course they're still trying to control me." He sighed in agitation as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, handing it over to Lawrence. "I'm going to get it back right?" He asked, a stern expression crossing his face as he raised an eyebrow.

Rikki was just about to take a bite of pizza when he felt arms wrap around him from behind. His ears perked up as he turned his head slightly towards Thomas. "Hey Thomas. My day was pretty good, how was yours?" He asked softly, biting his bottom lip as he felt the other's hands running down his thighs. Axel's attention was more on Akira and Lawrence as he quietly took a bite of his pizza, hoping Akira wouldn't end up making Lawrence angry.

"You will get it back once you have earned enough trust." Lawrence pocketed the phone and gestured to the table. "Go ahead and get something to eat." With that he served up his own plate and sat down next to Bennit who had already started to munch away at his pizza.

"Mm... It was pretty good." Thomas lightly nuzzled into Rikki's neck, lowering his voice to a whisper. "Wanna come to my room tonight? Lawry's probably gonna be busy with the new kid and Benni's been flirting with Axel all day, so I'll be all alone~" He chuckled softly and trailed his fingers up over the boy's crotch before pulling away and getting his own food.

"Fine..." Akira grumbled before he grabbed a plate and a few slices of pizza. He then took a seat at the table and began to eat.

Rikki hummed softly as his neck was nuzzled, his face flushing slightly as Thomas invited him to his room. "Y-Yeah, I would love to keep you company." He said, obviously a bit flustered from the offer as well as from feeling Thomas's finger trail over his crotch. He picked up a slice of pizza and bagan to eat once the other had pulled away.

Akira noticed the interaction between Thomas and Rikki and his eyebrows raised slightly. "Okay, am I missing something here? You all seem a little handsy with each other..." He suddenly asked. Rikki and Axel both looked at each other sheepishly, but said nothing. Akira narrowed his eyes a bit. "What about the arrangements you mentioned discussing?" He asked Lawrence. "Thomas said I would pay you guys back with doing chores and stuff?" He questioned.