New Life | Pigeon & DJIce (18+, Private)

DJIce

Lawrence let out a soft sigh and took a bite of his pizza, slowly chewing as he decided how best to explain it. "Well, that is the basic idea. I have told both Thomas and Bennit not to explain the details until I am around, sometimes our guests do not take the information very well."

He opened a bottle of high-end beer and took a sip, clearly in no rush to explain. "It seems that you may have guessed the true nature of your duties. You will indeed be cooking and cleaning for us, but you will also be required to do anything else we may request of you. Including things sexual in nature." He took another sip. "We do follow rules of course, we will not do any permanent damage to your body or your reputation. So we will not put videos or images of you online. We also will not require you to spend any money or get in the way of any job you might get. We will be paying for your room and board, as well as clothing when you need it. If you refuse to do as we say then we will throw you out on the street with only the items you have purchased with your own money."

Bennit yawned softly and leaned against the table. "We won't be too hard on you at first... So if you're a little bit reluctant for the first couple weeks we're not gonna throw you out right away. You don't have to worry too much."

"But, you shouldn't take advantage of that." Thomas chimed in. "Lawrence can get pretty scary when he's pissed so you shouldn't push your luck. Unless you wanna get really close to that 'no permanent damage' rule." He chuckled.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJIce

• Kotorichan

Akira sat back and gave a questioning look as Lawrence mentioned that their guests sometimes didn't take the information too well. He swished his tail impatiently as he waited for Lawrence to explain, and as he did, Akira's eyes widened slightly and his mouth opened in disbelief. He seemed speechless at first, looking over towards Rikki and Axel with a look of shock before returning his gaze towards Lawrence. "The hell, why wasn't that mentioned before?! Sexual in nature?! Are you kidding me?! Do I look like some sort of sex toy to you?!" He asked angrily.

"It really isn't bad at all, Akira." Rikki suddenly said.

"Not bad at all?! So what, you're just okay with being some sort of whore for these perverts?!"

"Please try to calm down. Remember they're going to let you stay here free of charge." Rikki continued.

"Free of charge my ass! I could deal with doing some chores in return but having to do everything we're told, even if it's sexual?! That's crazy!"

Axel seemed to shrink down a bit in his seat, his ears lying back as he looked between the others.

Bennit scooted his chair closer to Axel and lightly wrapped his arm around the boy's waist, pulling him closer. "It's okay..." He said softly. "You're safe..."

"Even if it was mentioned before it wouldn't change anything." Thomas sighed. "Your parents know about this so if you don't like it then you can just leave."

"As I said, you are not a prisoner here." Lawrence said calmly. "You can leave now or stay and at least give it a change. Although I must warn you that it will not be pleasant to try to walk back to town now that it is dark. We live a fair distance from anyone else so you may get yourself lost."

Axel glanced over towards Bennit as he scooted closer, feeling his arm wrap around his waist and pull him in closer. He gave a nod as he leaned against him, feeling a sense of comfort from his soft words.

"My parents knew about the whole sexual thing and still thought it would be a good idea to send me here? Ugh..." he shook his head, grumbling to himself before he glared towards Lawrence. Even with his disagreements, he knew he didn't have anywhere else to go and he'd just end up on the street if he left. None of his friends were really reliable as much as he hated to admit that, and since Lawrence had his phone he wouldn't be able to contact any of them anyway. A sigh left his as he looked down at his pizza. "Fine, I'll stay." He mumbled before he picked up the slice and took a bite out of it. "Anything else I should know about?" He asked after he swallowed what was in his mouth.

"Do not go into my office or Bennit's studio, we do not want you to break anything." Lawrence took a bite of pizza. "Mm... Otherwise that is all. Welcome to our home." A slight smile crossed his face.

Thomas grinned at Akira. "It's a good thing that you're gay, it sucks when we get a straight guy. They take forever to calm down." He laughed and continued to eat his pizza.

"Akira... Apologize to Axel..." Bennit said with a pout. "You were yelling too much and it upset him..." He nuzzled the top of Axel's head and lightly nipped at his ears.

Akira nodded slightly. "Understood." He said, taking another bite of pizza. Rikki chuckled at what Thomas said and Akira gave a slight shrug. "I bet. I doubt they stayed long." He glanced over towards Bennit as he told him to apologize, his eyes then moving to Axel. The fox gave a sheepish look and Akira sighed. "I'm sorry for yelling. Guess I'm just used to it after having constant yelling matches with my parents all the time. That and I really wasn't expecting... You know..."

"It's okay, I understand." Axel said, his ears twitching as Bennit nipped at them.

"Believe me, you're not the only one who was shocked at first." Rikki said with a chuckle.

"Good." Bennit finally just pulled Axel to sit on his lap. "You three should be nice to each other..."

"Would you two like to tell Akira how you were able to adjust to living here?" Lawrence suggested. "You do not have to explain why you are living here in the first place if you feel that is too personal."

Thomas finished his pizza and grabbed a beer. "Oh? A trip down memory lane would be fun. How long have you two been here anyway? I've lost track... I think you guys met Robert, right? The wolf who moved out awhile ago?"

Axel shifted slightly on Bennit's lap before he reached over to grab his pizza slice, munching it as he got comfortable. "Rikki's been here longer than me. I think I came like a month or so after him." The fox said before taking another bite.

Rikki nodded. "Yeah. I think I've been living here for like six months or so, Axel around five months then." He chuckled. "I remember when you first told the rules to Axel. His face got so red."

Axel laughed softly. "I was an inexperienced virgin! I still get flustered..." He murmured before going quiet and nibbling on his pizza more. "Oh yeah, Robert. He moved out not too long after I moved in."

"He was kind of a jerk." Rikki mumbled and finished up his slice before he sat back and sipped his soda. "Or at least I didn't get along with him too well." He shrugged. "Honestly, after getting to know Lawrence, Bennit, and Thomas better, it really does get a lot better. It's shocking at first, but you get used to it. If for some reason you don't, you're always welcome to work on getting a job and finding your own place."

Akira sighed. "I guess. How'd you react when you were told about the rules?"

Rikki scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I almost gathered up my stuff and left right then and there. They had to convince me to stay. I wasn't exactly comfortable with my sexuality back then. My parents were super strict and I was taught that homosexuality was a sin. I tried for the longest time to convince myself that I was straight, but that didn't ever work out."

"Robert was hilarious." Thomas said with a smirk. "He was always acting so tough around you two but he was a complete sub when he was with any of us."

"He hated me..." Bennit mumbled.

"Of course he did, you fell asleep while he was riding you." Thomas laughed before turning his attention back to Akira. "But see? We've helped Axel come out of his shell a bit and helped Rikki become comfortable with himself, we're doing this for you guys~"

"Do not lie to him." Lawrence shook his head in disapproval. "We do end up helping the people who live with us but it is not out of charity. We fully benefit from his arrangement and have no downsides to it." He looked at Akira. "I can help you find a job which you enjoy as well as a well priced home of your own once you are ready. I will also be able to give you tips on how to prepare for a career. But I will only do these things if you have earned it."

"That's true... Lawrence is also the most sadistic outta all of us..." Bennit took another piece of pizza. "So you really do have to earn his help." He chewed his pizza absentmindedly. "Everyone always thinks Thomas is the reason for our 'rules' but it's actually 'cause of Lawrence..."

Rikki laughed and shook his head. "It's hard to see him being a sub, but hey, guess you never know until you're in the bedroom with him. Seriously though I've come so close to slapping that guy across the face like so many times. He was agitating as all hell."

Axel finished up his pizza and gently stroked Bennit's hair when he said Robert hated him. "Well we don't hate you." He smiled. "Wow he must've been pretty boring if you fell asleep while he was riding you."

Akira laughed at that. "You fell asleep while the guy was bouncing on you? How the heck does that even happen?"

"Benni loves to sleep." Axel shrugged with a chuckle.

Akira's attention turned to Thomas as he claimed he was doing this for them, but then looked over to Lawrence as he quickly spoke the truth. He sat back in his chair. "Well if I did have an interest in finding a career I wouldn't be here and my parents would probably be celebrating. Sounds way too boring." He mumbled before taking a sip of his soda. He glanced over at Bennit, blinking a few times at what he said before his gaze returned to Lawrence in surprise. "Sadistic..? Ooookay, like... How sadistic..?"

"He said he was gonna help me relieve some stress after pulling an all-nighter for my gallery opening..." Bennit yawned at the memory. "It was his own fault."

"Would you care to find out..?" A slow smirk stretched Lawrence's features. It was an expression he usually only wore in the bedroom, and only when he was about to make an especially cruel command.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't, he was pretty opposed to the whole idea a few seconds ago." Thomas chuckled. "Besides, I don't wanna watch you guys while I'm eating. You might do something gross."

Rikki snickered. "Really? Yeah it totally was his fault then. What a dork." He shook his head before his gaze moved to Lawrence. His smiled faded once he noticed the smirk cross his face, both him and Axel recognizing it.

Akira's eyes widened slightly and he shook his head. "Not really..." He mumbled. He noticed the look on Rikki and Axel's faces as well as how they went quiet. The neko snorted at what Thomas said. "Oh please, you would totally want to watch, Thomas." Akira said in a joking manner, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Axel was in the middle of drinking soda and nearly choked on it at Akira's words, covering his mouth as he swallowed it and suppressed a laugh. "Sorry..." He chuckled sheepishly as he set the drink down.

"Usually I would," Thomas laughed. "But we're too close to the kitchen, I don't wanna be eating when Lawrence breaks out the knives."

"I do not cut too deep, I cannot leave scars after all." Lawrence finished his pizza. "Besides, if I started with such a thing I think that Akira would decide to take his chances on the street."

"You're so violent..." Bennit rested his head on Axel's shoulder, his hands moving up under the boy's shirt. "Must've gotten it from grandpa and grandma..." He lightly traced his fingers over the fox's nipples. "Our guests are so cute... Why would you wanna hurt them?"

"You're always embarrassing these guys by doing stuff in front of other people, doesn't that make you kind of a sadist?" Thomas asked, raising an eyebrow. "I think it's just in our blood or something."

Akira's eyebrows raised in surprise. "Wait, knives?! Oh hell no, there's no way. Nope." He waved his hand dismissively and shook his head. "No knives, or any pointy cutting my skin things. I'm not a whore or a masochist for that matter."

Axel gasped softly as Bennit's hands moved up under his shirt, biting his bottom lip to suppress a soft moan as he traced over his nipples. His face flushed and he stiffened with embarrassment as Akira and Rikki both looked in his direction.

"You think it runs in the family? Why? Would you consider yourself a sadist too?" Akira asked, his attention turning to Thomas.

"Well, I will leave your skin intact until you are a bit more comfortable here." Lawrence spoke with full confidence that he would be able to bring Akira around eventually.

"Thomas likes orgasm denial." Bennit said before Thomas could say anything. "But not for himself, for his partner..." He lightly pinched Axel's nipples.

"That's why Benni and I team up sometimes~" Thomas chuckled. "I'm into orgasm denial, he's into humiliation. There's better way to make a cute boy willing to do anything than not letting him cum for a week."

"I suppose twins really do have some kind of deeper connection." Lawrence mused.

Akira blinked a few times as he listened to the three talk. "Oh jeez..." the neko mumbled. "I really was not expecting this at all. You guys are kinky."

"You have no idea." Rikki mumbled with a chuckle before he finished off his soda. He glanced over at Axel as he heard the fox squeak softly, noticing Bennit continue to play with his nipples. "You're gonna make him hard with all that teasing."

"Just eat your pizza!" Axel mumbled in embarrassment.

Rikki waved another slice in clear view before he took a big bite out of it. "I am. Just with a show." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You will get used to it." Lawrence finished his beer and leaned back as he waited for the others to finish their own food.

Bennit slipped one hand down to rub against the front of Axel's pants. "Axel's so cute when he's embarrassed..." He said. "He makes such cute sounds when he's trying to hold his voice in."

"Don't blame it on Axel." Thomas smirked as he watched. "You're just taking advantage of the fact that you can do this in front of someone who he doesn't know. It's way more embarrassing for him to get fucked in front of a total stranger than in front of Rikki or one of us."

A slight smile crossed Bennit's lips. "Mm... That might be part of it..." He started to unzip the fox's pants.

Axel moaned softly as Bennit rubbed his hand over his crotch, his ears flattening as his pants started to feel tight. He was tempted to move the swan's hand away, but held himself back from doing so. He shut his eyes, his breathing a bit heavy.

Akira watched with his mouth parted slightly in disbelief. "So you're really just gonna do it right here at the dinner table? In front of everyone?"

Axel bit his lip as he glanced over towards Akira, his eyes widening as Bennit began to unzip his pants.

Rikki was quiet as he finished off his slice, then stretched and leaned back in his chair.

"And after he made you pancakes..." Thomas sighed in mock disapproval.

"I'll make it up to him..." Bennit tugged the fox's pants and underwear down in one swift movement. "You're just too cute Axel..." He leaned in to kiss up the boy's neck, his hands moving down to force his legs apart.

"Perhaps you would prefer to take his place?" Lawrence suggested, looking at Akira. He thought for a moment. "Which reminds me, how much sexual experience do you have?"

Axel yipped as his pants and underwear were pulled down, instinctively moving his hands and tail to cover himself. He hummed softly and shuddered as his neck was kissed, whimpering in embarrassment as his legs were then forced apart.

Akira bit his lip as he watched, feeling a slight stirring in his own pants. He turned his attention to Lawrence. "Of course not!" He said quickly. He went quiet for a moment after Lawrence asked him a question. "I uh... Well... Um... T-That's none of your business!" He folded his arms across his chest and glanced to the side as his face reddened.

"Not much?" Rikki asked.

Akira narrowed his eyes and glared towards the other neko grumpily.

"Don't hide... Everyone wants to see you." Bennit moved his hand up to Axel's face and pushed his fingers against the boy's lips. "Suck."

"If you do not have much experience then we will take things a bit more slowly." Lawrence explained.

"What he's saying is that if you're used to taking it in the ass then we don't have to loosen you up as much." Thomas grinned as he watched Akira. "Maybe you're even starting to get turned on by watching Benni and Axel's little show?"

"Should I check?" Lawrence moved closer to the new neko.

Axel groaned softly as he felt Bennit's fingers push against his lips. He opened his mouth to let them in and began sucking on them.

Akira's tail flicked and he gritted his teeth with a grumble. "I am not getting turned on!" He said quickly. When Lawrence scooted closer to him he covered his crotch with both hands. "I'm a virgin, okay?! I've never had anything up my ass! And the idea doesn't sound appealing either!"

Rikki chuckled softly as he watched, shaking his head slightly.

Bennit pulled his fingers out of the boy's mouth and pushed them to his entrance. "We'll have to show Akira how good it can feel..." He slowly inserted a finger into the fox, curling his finger to rub against the boy's sweet spot.

"Oh? So one of us is gonna be the lucky one to be your first?" Thomas grinned. "I totally call dibs on that."

"I thought you had arrangements with Rikki tonight?" Lawrence raised an eyebrow. "Or are you suggesting that you take both of them and leave Axel to deal with both Bennit and I?"

"Come on~ You know how much I like to tease virgins" Thomas glanced at Akira with hungry eyes. "Maybe all six of us can spend the night together, have a big welcome party~"

Axel looked down with a gasp as Bennit's fingers pressed against his entrance. He tensed slightly as a finger was pushed into him, giving a squeak followed by a loud moan as Bennit rubbed it against his sweet spot. He shut his eyes and tilted his head back slightly, having trouble holding back his moans of pleasure.

Akira's ears pinned back and he shook his head. "Or how about everyone stays away from my butt And they won't have to worry about getting smacked." He grumbled as he looked back and forth between Thomas and Lawrence.

Rikki cocked his head slightly. "You mean we all just have a big orgy?" He asked Thomas and snickered at the idea.

"Something like that." Thomas smirked and stood up. "Come on Benni, I have a room setup that'll work well for this." All the brothers had set up a couple of the spare bedrooms to fit their needs with the guests. Lawrence's all looked like torture chambers, while Thomas and Bennit's were a lot more 'normal.'

Lawrence also rose to his feet and held out a hand to Akira. "Come with us, we will go easy on you for this first time."

Bennit sighed and pulled his fingers out of the fox as he loosened his grip. "So much effort..." He whined softly.