New Life | Pigeon & DJIce (18+, Private)

DJIce

Bennit cooed softly, pushing his wings into Axel's touch.

"Try here." Thomas guided Axel's hands to the base of Bennit's wings, making the swan moan softly.

Thomas glanced at Akira and grinned. He climbed back over the back of the couch and grabbed a cock ring, which he fastened around the base of Akira's cock. He made sure it was tight enough to prevent the boy from.cumming. "can't have you finishing so soon." He teased.

Lawrence forced in the last of the beads and straighted up, switching the beads to a higher speed. He wrapped his arms around the neko's body and began to play with his nipples, lightly tugging and twisting them.

"How're you doing Rikki?" Thomas asked, leaning in to kiss the boy's neck. "How's it feel to take someone's virginity?" He stroked down the neko's back and to his tail.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJIce

• Kotorichan

Axel allowed Thomas to move his hands, his ears perking forward as he heard Bennit moan when they were moved to the base of his wings. He began to gently stroke and massage the area, paying attention to Bennit's reactions.

Akira was just about to cum, but before he could he felt something get fastened around the base of his cock. He looked down and his ears flattened irritably as he noticed the cock ring. "Aw come on! I was right there!" He whined, then gasped as he felt Lawrence push the last anal bead into him. He suddenly felt the vibration get stronger, his body jolting as he gave a shrill mewl and squirmed slightly as Lawrence began playing with his nipples. His entire body seemed to shudder with pleasure and his chest heaved as he panted and moaned loudly.

Rikki's ears twitched as he heard Akira's complaining, knowing immediately that Thomas must've decided to place a cock ring on him without even having to look back and see. He shivered slightly as he felt Thomas lean in and kiss the back of his neck. "Good..." he hummed softly, his tail swishing up to brush over the swan's hand.

Bennit's breath quickened, his wings spreading out more. He let out another breathy moan as he began to harden again inside the fox. "Axel..."

It looks like you are enjoying it. " Lawrence observed, nuzzling into Akira's neck. "You were so nervous a few minutes ago."

"Do you like his cock better than mine?" Thomas teased, running his fingers over the neko's tail.

Axel nuzzled into the crook of Bennit's neck, rubbing the base of his wings more firmly. He felt his cock begin to harden inside of him and shut his eyes as he ran his tongue along Bennit's neck.

"I really wanna cum..." Akira moaned out breathily, shuddering as Lawrence nuzzled into his neck. His hips moved firmly into the other neko as he pulled against the cuffs.

Rikki moaned as his tail attempted to curl around Thomas's fingers. "Of course n-not..." He couldn't help but slip a hand down to rub over his throbbing cock.

Bennit moaned again his wings spreading out almost to their full 14-foot span. "Axel..." He pulled back slightly to look down at the fox, his cheeks flushed in excitement.

"You have to make Rikki cum first." Lawrence murmured. "Learn to pleasure your partner." He smirked slightly and pulled Akira in for a deep kiss, guiding his hips to hit directly into Rikki's sweet spot.

"Hey," Thomas caught Rikki's hands. "I didn't give you permission to touch yourself. Do I need to handcuff you too?" He sat on the back of the couch and pulled out his own cock, pressing to the neko's lips. "Here, focus on this instead."

Axel looked up at the swan as he pulled back to look at him. "What is it? Tell me what you want." He pressed softly, his fingers stroking right where Bennit's wings connected to his back.

Akira groaned impatiently and was about to say something more, but Lawrence pulled him into a kiss before he could. He gave muffled moans into the kiss, his face reddening more.

"S-Sorry..." Rikki said as Thomas caught him touching himself. He hummed softly as the other male pressed his length to his lips, then opened his mouth to allow entrance as he began to bob his head around it. He tensed and began to moan loudly as Akira's cock began thrusting directly into his sweet spot, his voice muffled by the cock in his mouth.

Bennit only let out a whimpering moan before leaning in to catch the fox's lips in a needy kiss. He was fully hard inside the boy by now. His hips jerked to thrust in deeper.

Lawrence forced his tongue into the boy's mouth, continuing to guise his thrusts. He began to grind against the neko's ass, his own hips moving along with the thrusts.

Thomas gripped Rikki's hair and forced his head down, pushing his cock into the boy's throat. "Mm... Good boy." He ran his fingers over Rikki's soft ears and glanced down at Bennit and Axel. "Having fun down there Axel?"

"Mmph..!" Axel shut his eyes as Bennit leaned in and kissed him. He ran his hands up and down his back before stroking them up his wings, kissing him back with a muffled moan as he felt Bennit buck his hips and thrust deeper into him.

Akira's tongue battled with Lawrence's as it forced its way into his mouth. He groaned as he felt him grind against his ass, his tail curling as the fur on it pricked with excitement.

Rikki gagged as Thomas's cock forced its way down his throat, shutting his eyes tightly as he groaned around it. His rock hard cock throbbed as Akira kept thrusting into his sweet spot and he squirmed a little with anticipation. He was craving some stimulation.

Axel merely hummed in response to Thomas, being too wrapped up in the deep kiss to give a proper answer.

Bennot broke the kiss to press his face into the boy's neck instead. "Mine..." He breathed, starting to thrust in harder.

Lawrence pulled away, running his hands up the boy's chest. "You are adorable..." He reaches down to squeeze Rikki's ass. "Do you want to fill Rikki up with your cum?"

Thomas moaned and tugged at Rikki's hair. "You better cum soon Rikki, Akira looks like he's gonna lose his mind if he has to hold on much longer."

Axel's moans rang out as the kiss was broken, tilting his head back with a pleasurable shudder. "Ahh, Benni..!" He moaned breathlessly as the swan began thrusting into him rougher.

Akira groaned loudly and panted. "Yes! I want to fill him to the brim!" The neko moaned out lustfully. He began to thrust even harder into Rikki.

Rikki moaned around Thomas's cock and began to stroke the length with his tongue. He arched his back and brushed his tail over the hand that squeezed his ass, his hands gripping the couch tightly. He slightly moved forward, his cock now brushing over the back of the couch slightly as Akira slammed into him. His moans got louder from the stimulation and he felt his climax soon start approaching.

Bennit slammed deeply into the neko, aiming his cock at the boy's sweet spot. "You feel so good..." He moaned, his eyes half closed.

Lawrence suddenly grabbed Akira and pulled him back so his cock slipped out of Rikki. "Thomas, Rikki is rubbing on the couch."

Thomas looked down and smirked. "Oh? Did you not hear me when I said you couldn't touch yourself? That didn't just mean you couldn't use your hands." He tugged Rikki's hair to pull him off his cock. "Looks like you need some punishment~"

Lawrence pushed Akira towards the couch. "You can go rub against the armrest while you wait." He grabbed another pair of leather cuffs which he put on Rikki's wrists. "Come with me." He began to lead Rikki towards the sex swing. "Have you tries this before?"

Axel was unable to hold his voice back and cried out loudly as Bennit roughly slammed into his sweet spot. His own cock was fully erect again and he clung to Bennit tightly as he moaned in ecstasy.

Akira gave a yowl as he was suddenly pulled back, feeling the absence of Rikki's warmth around his cock. "Hey! What gives?!"

Rikki was about to climax, but just before he could Akira was pulled out of him and his eyes widened as he heard Lawrence tell Thomas that he was rubbing on the couch. He winced as his head was tugged up by his hair, coughing a bit and panting. "I'm sorry..!" He whimpered as Lawrence cuffed his hands and lead him over towards the sex swing, his ears laying back nervously. "N-No..." he said softly.

Akira swished his tail angrily, his hips still rocking as the vibrating beads continued to stimulate his prostate. "Fuuucckkk, come on! I need to cum so bad!" He wriggled desperately, trying to slip his hands free of the cuffs.

Bennit moved down again to run his tongue around Axel's nipple. He started to build a rhythm of quick, hard thrusts into the boy.

Thomas smirked at Akira's reaction. "Alright, I'll let you cum." He stepped closer to the neko. "All you have to do is bend over the couch and beg me to use my cock to make you cum. If you do that then I'll let you cum as much as you want~"

Lawrence brought Rikki to the swing and gently pushed him back into it. He hooked the boy's cuffs to a chain hanging from the ceiling and then put his ankles in stirrups which forced his legs apart as much as possible. Leaving the neko exposed and helpless.

Axel squeaked as he felt Bennit's tongue run over his nipple, moving his hands back to the base of his wings as he began to stroke and massage them again. He stroked them in time with Bennit's thrusts, moaning loudly as his mind clouded with pleasure.

Akira looked over at Thomas, gritting his teeth at what he was told to do. The idea of begging sounded embarrassing, but he was far too desperate at this point. He bent over the couch and wiggled his ass slightly. "Please fuck me, Thomas... I need your cock inside me to make me cum..! Please!" He begged.

Rikki gasped as he was pushed back into the swing, biting his lip as Lawrence hooked his cuffed hands above his head and moved his ankles into the stirrups. His face reddened at the position this left him in, pulling again his restraints slightly as he whimpered softly. "...What're you gonna do..?" He asked. He felt vulnerable and his heart pounded as he looked up at Lawrence.

Bennit moaned and bucked his hips into the boy, his wings flapping sporadically. He bit down on Axel's nipple and pulled it with his teeth.

"Perfect..." Thomas grinned and looked over to Lawrence. "You can turn the beads off." Once Lawrence turned them off Thomas began to pull them out one by one. When they were all out he coated his cock in lube and pressed it to the neko's entrance. "Hope you're ready to lose that virginity~" he teased before thrusting in all the way.

Lawrence lightly ran his finger up the boy's cock, watching his expression. "Mm... Who knows, I was not expecting to need to punish you." A slow smirk stretched his features. "I will think of something though..."

Axel yipped loudly and gasped, feeling a slight pain as his nipple was bit. It only seemed to add to his pleasure though and he continued to stroke the swan's wings as moaned.

Akira panted softly as he felt the vibration stop, then tensed and groaned as Thomas began to pull the beads out of his ass. He bit his lip as he felt the tip of his cock against his entrance. Once Thomas finally pushed in, Akira arched his back and yowled. Thomas's cock was far larger than the beads, so he was met with some pain, but not an unbearable amount. In fact, it caused him to moan out, his cock twitching desperately.

Rikki hissed softly through his teeth, his cock throbbing as Lawrence ran a finger up it. "I-I didn't know I couldn't rub on the couch..! I just thought... Well... I couldn't quite finish without some stimulation..!" He tried to explain.

Bennit moaned and thrust in harder. "Axel... I'm almost..." He panted softly, pushing his wings into the boy's touch. "It's so good."

Thomas gave the boy a moment to get used to the feeling before starting to thrust directly into his prostate. He reached around and without any warning removed the cock ring. "Go ahead." He murmured.

"You are still unable to cum without being touched here?" Lawrence pressed on the tip of the boy's cock with his fingertip. "It seems Axel can already do that and you've been here longer than him." He pulled his hand away and walked over to the wall. "We will have to fix that..." He picked an open backed chastity belt and a few egg vibrators. He locked the chastity belt onto Rikki, making it impossible for him to touch his cock, then pushed two of the egg vibrators into him and attached another two to the neko's nipples. He switched all four vibrators onto the highest setting. Then, without giving Rikki a moment to react, pulled out his own cock thrust deep into the boy.

Axel rubbed Bennit's wings more as the other male continued slamming into him. He was feeling close as well and nodded when he heard Bennit talk. It didn't take much longer for him to tense up, moaning loudly as he came. He didn't cum nearly as much as he did the first time, but he still added a little more to the mess.

Akira gasped and then moaned out as Thomas began to thrust into his sweet spot. The second the cocked ring was removed, the neko cried out with pleasure as he was sent over the edge, a good amount of cum spurting from the tip of his cock as his body rippled with pleasure.

Rikki whimpered softly, shaking his head slightly. He'd never been able to cum with just anal stimulation before and was worried he would never be able to. His eyes followed Lawrence as he headed over to the wall and gathered up some things before returning. He groaned as the chastity belt was locked onto him, then tensed slightly as the swan pushed the vibrators into him and attached two to his nipples. His body jolted and he yipped as the vibrations were suddenly switched onto high, but the moment Lawrence shoved himself into him along with the egg vibrators, his eyes widened and he threw his head back as he screamed out loudly.

Bennit thrust in deeply as he came, a low moan escaping his lips. He leaned down and kissed Axel passionately, cupping his cheek with his hand.

Thomas smirked and nuzzled into Akira's neck. "How does it feel?" He ran his hands up the neko's chest and then back down to his cock. He lightly rubbed the sensitive tip, not giving Akira time to recover.

"I suppose it will not be a punishment if you cum though..." Lawrence mused. He didn't give Rikki any time to adjust to the feeling and began to thrust into him roughly. Lawrence enjoyed seeing the reactions that came with such a mixture of pleasure and pain. The tears mixed with moans, blood mixed with cum. It excited him more than anything else possibly could.

Axel gave another breathy moan as he felt Bennit cum deep inside of him. His body relaxed and he hummed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the other hybrid as he kissed him back sweetly.

Akira was left panting after his powerful climax, a groan leaving him as Thomas's hands ran up his chest. He was about to say something, but a squeak left him as he felt the swan rub his cock. "AH! It's sensitive..!" He squirmed from the overstimulation.

Rikki cried out loudly as Lawrence began to thrust into him roughly, his body tensing up from the pain it caused. He couldn't help but moan out from the stimulation on his nipples and his sweet spot though, feeling an odd mix of pain and pleasure. "F-Fuck..! Slow d-down..!" He yelped as he looked down to Lawrence's hips thrusting wildly into him, the movements stretching him out painfully.

Bennit didn't bother pulling out, only deepening the kiss more. After a few moments he sat up, pulling Axel along with him. He kept the fox on his lap as he leaned back against the armrest, his wings stretching over it. He made sure that his cock stayed inside the boy, not wanting to be separated.

"No way~ I'm gonna make you cum until your balls are empty" Thomas grinned and used his free hand to squeeze the neko's balls. He kept thrusting directly into the boy's prostate. "You don't need to hold back anymore."

"This is your punishment, remember?" Lawrence smirked and only quickened his thrusts. He reached around and tugged at the neko's tail, adding more pain to the situation. "You have been here long enough to know better than to misbehave while I'm around."

Axel moaned softly as the kiss was deepened. He kept his arms around Bennit as the other hybrid moved and pulled him with him and once the kiss was broken he rested his head on his shoulder. A soft sigh left him as he relaxed, enjoying the closeness and warmth of Bennit's body against his. His ears flickered slightly as he listened to the others in the room, but other than that he was too content to really pay attention.

Akira's eyes widened and he screamed from the overstimulation, his body more sensetuve after cumming the first time. The constant thrusting into his prostate was driving him crazy and he couldn't stop moaning loudly. "Shit! Fucking hell, oh my god..!" His cock throbbed and he already felt another climax approaching. "F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum again..!" He mewled, his body tensing up.

Rikki arched his back and shrieked as Lawrence quickened his thrusts and tugged his tail, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "I k-know..! I'm s-sorry..!" He stammered before giving a shrill yowl. His cat claws were extracted but he wasn't able to claw or dig them into anything since his hands were chained above his head.

Bennit's eyes closed slowly, a soft sign escaping his lips. "Axel... Do you want to go back to my room for the night?" He asked softly.

"Go ahead~" Thomas began to thrust in harder, tightening his grip on the boy's balls. "I want to drive you completely insane with pleasure." He breathed.

"You look so cute..." Lawrence thrust in deeper, stroking the boy's hips. "Maybe I will just keep you tied up like this until you learn to cum with just your ass." He threatened. "Even if that last a few days."

Axel's ears perked slightly as he heard Bennit talk, opening his eyes a bit. "Sure, I would love to." He said softly, nuzzling into his neck gently.

"Hhnng..!" Akira grunted painfully as his balls were squeezed harder, but a loud cry of pleasure followed as he felt the sudden surge of intense pleasure, his legs trembling as cum spurted from his cock again. He squealed as Thomas's movements kept up. "I can't..! It's too much..! I'll die..!" He moaned breathlessly, his mouth gaping open as he panted heavily. His face was completely flushed.

Rikki shook his head and gave a desperate cry. "Don't do that! Please..!" He shut his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth as he felt Lawrence's cock thrusting in deeper. His body quivered and he couldn't help but squirm, though that didn't get him anywhere. He screamed from the intense vibrations on his prostate, feeling his cock twitch under the chastity belt.

Bennit cooed softly and lifted Axel's hips, slowly pulling out. "Alright then, let's go." He scooped the boy into his arms and stood up, fluttering his wings to get his balance. "We're going back to my room." He called to the others before carrying Axel out.

"Then die~" Thomas chuckled. "Die and be reborn as a perfect little slut." He thrust in harder. "Become a perfect fuck-hole for us." He flipped Akira around, wrapping the boy's thighs around his waist. "Your ass already feels amazing, we could train you to be even better though..."

"If you do not want that then you better cum soon. If I finish before you then I will leave you like this all night." Lawrence lightly pushed the boy's chest, making him swing. He timed his thrusts with the boy's swinging, thrusting in to meet Rikki's body. "I have the day off work tomorrow, so I can use the day to keep training your body."