Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa as he made that slight statement and laughs a little, "I love you too," he leans down a bit and kisses Nagisa.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, "and I love you too," he rubs Nagisa's head and kisses Nagisa's cheek.

Karma laughs a little, "well just let me know when you want to have something to eat," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "I am guessing you need to get your stuff there eventually," he yawns.

Karma laughs a little as he gets off the bed and walks to the kitchen, "is there anything your craving to eat?"

Karma rubs his chin and laughs a little, "well that shouldn't be too hard," he smiles a little. "What do you want on the sandwich?"

"That's it?" Karma laughs a little as he takes mayo out of the fridge and takes a tomato from the counter top, grabbing a knife to slice up the tomato.

Karma starts working on the sandwich, putting the sliced chicken, sliced up tomato that he prepped while talking to Nagisa and mayo on the top piece, "I am surprise you don't want cheese," he laughs a little as he closes the sandwich, taking the sandwich to Nagisa, "do you want anything to drink?"

"I kind of wanted something different you know." he said smiling and blushed then shook his head. "I don't really care water or soda either of them will be find with me." he said smiling

Karma nods his head as he finishes up the sandwich and goes into his fridge, pulling out a soft drink and takes the plate and soda to Nagisa, placing the can and plate on the night table.

Karma watches Nagisa with a smile, rubbing Nagisa's head as he re looks at the newspaper and rubs the back of his head with a yawn, not really ready to eat anything at the moment.

Karma watches Nagisa and smiles, going back to looking at the newspaper. He blinks a couple of times when he was caught off guard by Nagisa's kiss and laughs a little, kissing Nagisa.

"Me? Cute? Nah I am far from cute. Your the cute one," Karma smiles and pokes Nagisa's nose.