Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma laughs a little as he shoves the severed finger into the man's mouth, grabbing the duck tape and tapes the man's mouth shut.

Karma blinks and laughs a little, "wow.. you were THAT tired? You didn't even make it to the bed."

Negisa didn't know this at the time but it was because he was getting sick even a fallen angel had to do some good every now and then to live and he hasn't been doing anything good latley

Karma looks at Nagisa as he sighs, picking up Nagisa and carries him to the bed, laying him down.

Karma looked, seeing he was getting a call from the doctor and sighs a bit, "yes doctor? What is it?"

"From what I found out is that the wings won't go anywere but there is something else that you should know I am still looking into the wings. If an Angel even A fallen one doesn't do some sort of good deed for a few months they will get sick and die but this time when they die they will go to the nothing space its where you go if you are already a demon or angel." the doctor said. "I didn't know that we could did but I am letting you know that now its harder to kill us it has to be a certain type of metal for demons anyway the point is if he doesn't do good he will die." the doctor said

Karma looks at Nagisa as he listens to the doctor. He goes and gets a pen and some paper, writing down what the doctor told him in silence. "...Understood, I will see what I can do."

"Yeah thanks for the information," Karma hung up the phone as well and sighs as he looks at Nagisa.