Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro looks at Nagisa and smiles, "looks like I will be busy making phone calls tomorrow," he laughs a little. "I will be sure to do it early so I can come here to look after you," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro looks at Nagisa and smiles, nodding his head. He could see Nagisa was bored and laughs a little, "it must be hard to go from being active... to lazing around the house," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, shaking his head, "the way I teached you and the others shouldn't be used on other students. You probably hit a nerve or something," he starts making a list of numbers he had to call tomorrow.

Koro looks at Nagisa and laughs a little with a sigh, shaking his head, "what would you have rather have been? A teacher? Or an assassin," he crosses his arms.

Koro looks at Nagisa, "I thought you said you wanted to be like me when I was teaching you and everyone," he laughs a little.

"I do want to be like you I really do, but what if I wasn't made for teaching?" He said looking at him then sighed wondering what to do next. "What if I was made for killing I guess." He said looking down having this thought once again because he had this same thought when he was in middle school as well.

Koro sighs and then walks over to Nagisa, rubbing his head, "maybe... taking on a teaching job all by yourself was too much for you. Don't forget, I will be there with you when we get that teacher and assistant job," he smiles.

Koro smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am pretty excited to work with you too. I just hope it doesn't trigger anything," he laughs a little. "I will try to act differently than how I use to," he rubs the back of his neck.

Koro smiles and rubs Nagisa's head, "don't worry, you will be better soon. Just make sure to take your medicine before you go to bed alright," he looks at Nagisa.