~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Koro smiles and nods his head, sighing a little, "if it weren't for the past of being a teacher, I could have always be a teacher again and you can be my assistant, "though I am not sure if anyone will recognize me. I mean... I guess it depends on the grade," he rubs his chin with a smile. "I mean... I am a lot different now then before."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Nagisa smiled. "Yeah you don't look like you did before and I am happy that you don't really look like your old self it would pull more people who would look at you as well." he said looking at him then smiling. "You helped me so if you want to go back to teaching you can." he said smiling

Koro looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Nagisa smiling, "well... if I do go back to teaching, would you like to be my teacher's assistant," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro looks at Nagisa and then laughs a little, rubbing Nagisa's head with a smile, "I am glad you have something to look forward to when you get completely better."

Koro smiles and nods his head, "alright, make sure to take that medicine soon so you can get all healed up and I will find a job as a teacher."

Koro smiles and rubs the back of his head, "so want to do anything while waiting for Karma to get back? I know you are still sore until you take that medicine."

Koro rubs his chin as he looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "maybe your still full from Chinese food. Their food can be very filling sometimes," he scratches the back of his head.

"I guess it can be I am just not so sure why either." he said looking at him with a smile on his face. "I wonder what kind of stuff we can teach the kinds what are you going to be teaching Koro?" he asked

"Well once you take your medicine, you will start to feel better. It could be affecting your appetite too." Koro rubs his chin, "well I will see once I start looking," he smiles.

"I guess it could." he said smiling and looked at Koro and then back at the TV wondering what they should do next as he started to watch the news. "I am good with anything.....I guess." he said looking at him

Koro marks in the newspaper of all the teacher openings and looks over at Nagisa, smiling a little, "I am surprise you haven't taken the medicine yet."

Koro rubs his chin and then stands up, walking over to the medicine and shakes it, feeling it was still full and gives it to Nagisa, "well since your hurting, you probably couldn't get up to get it but here, make sure to drink it," he smiles.

"Well I am sure you are already taking medicine for your pain. Maybe you just didn't want to take anymore," Koro laughs a little.

"Well.. if you did take it before, the more you have, the faster you will recover. So... I was basically trying to get you to have more so you can recover faster. Don't worry, there is no risk of overdose on this medicine," Koro smiles.