~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma pokes Nagisa's nose and smiles a little. "Alright, bathroom it is," he carries Nagisa to the bathroom.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma smiles as he turns around, turning on the shower and adjusts the water, getting it ready for their shower.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "of course I want to take a shower with you," he pokes Nagisa's nose and smiles, starting to take off his clothes.

Karma smiles and laughs a little as he then goes into the tub, "do you need help? Or do you think you can do it?"

Karma smiles and then closes his eyes, washing himself and looks at Nagisa, "so... are you starting to recover?"

"I guess Koro helped us yet again... huh," Karma laughs a little as he continues washing himself.

Karma laughs a little, "it is also... rather crazy now that we get to see him human now when we were so use to seeing him as a octopus," he kisses Nagisa's cheek.

"It really is I won't say no to that." he said laughing and shook his head. "I tho he was right about saying he was good looking human, but nothing can compare to you." he said

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "at first, it sounded like you were crushing on Koro," he smiles and gently nudges Nagisa with his elbow.

Karma laughs a little and kisses Nagisa. He nods his head, "yeah I guess we owe it to Koro... once again huh? It seems like no matter how old we get, he is like our guardian."

"Yeah that sounds good... but like what," Karma looks at Nagisa and then rubs his chin, trying to think.

Karma nods his head with a smile and kisses Nagisa's cheek, stepping out of the tub when he was done rinsing off.

Karma laughs a little, "well I am glad you enjoyed it," he hands Nagisa a towel and then starts drying himself off as well.

"I am glad that I enjoyed it as well it makes me happy." he said looking at him then took a deep breath wondering what to do next and then kissed his cheek as he started to dry off himself

Karma smiles a little as he continues drying himself off as he then wraps his towel around his waist and heads to the bedroom.