~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"I don't know but I am thinking about it." he said smiling. Then laughed. "Koro sensei you can leave the treats beside the bed I know your here. "I just remember I have to pay Karma back for something."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro Sensei tilts his head as he nods his head slowly, laughing a little, "well eat it before it gets warm," he teleports out of the room.

Karma perks up and sighs a bit, "..and he is gone," he glances at Nagisa.

Karma looks at Nagisa and blinks a couple of times, "h-hey Nagisa? What are you...," he watches as his shirt was getting taken off and jolts slightly as he felt the ice cream being rubbed on his chest, biting his bottom lip when he was licking his chest.

Nagisa smiled and still had some Ice cream in his mouth when he sucked on Karma's nipples. When Nagisa pulled up his eyes looked like they did when he was in blood lust. "Pulling down Karma's pants he smiled as he filled his mouth with more Ice cream and then started to suck on Karma's member

Karma bites his bottom lip while glancing at Nagisa, "c-come on Nagisa it was only once! You insist that other time with the same guy. I wasn't involved with that... directly anyway." He watches as Nagisa was taking off his pants and arches his back with a gasp, feeling the cold sensation on his cock and moans softly.

Karma looks at Nagisa and bites his bottom lip as he puts his hand on Nagisa's head, shivering slightly since he wasn't use to the cold sensation on his cock as he moans softly.

Nagisa smiled at Karma the face he was making he didn't think he would ever do this would he. Negisa thought that he should leave Karma turned on with no release, but what fun would that be. Negisa wanted to dominate him tonight just because of the black mail.

Karma glances down at Nagisa and closes his eyes, smiling a little, "well.. who knew you had a demonic side to you," he pulls Nagisa's head down on his cock, "unfortunately.. you forgot to tie my hands back."

Karma laughs softly as he teasingly rubs his cock on Nagisa's butt, "but your the one that played not fair and underestimated me."

Karma kisses Nagisa as he continues thrusting, "is that what you say to someone that got revenge for you after you .. passed away," he looks at Nagisa while he thrusts.

Karma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I don't want to turn off the mood, so I will tell you after we are done."

Nagisa moaned and looked into Karma's face Nagisa reached up and caressed his face moaning so close to coming. "Karma." He moaned and whispered at the same time Nagisa said had nothing but love in his heat right now and Karma was the only one he loved this much. Soon he came and panted looking over he smiled. "You might want to eat your ice cream before it melts."