Light or Dark (Silverwyn)

sisne

Ara has been in college now for a few months and so far it is all good and he keeps himself out of trouble but it is so hard with his natural ability of luring anyone in or getting curious of what everybody else is doing, almost went to a party where there for sure would had been drugs and alcohol at and those combos in his unstable body is a bad idea so instead he always goes straight home while listening to music as loud as possible with the heaviest of metal bands as possible but his eyes get curious and men is one problem he has, as soon as puberty hit he was lost and constantly getting caught or being dragged away by his father but it still didn't stop from losing his virginity at 14 and it was surprising how long that lasted after going through these hormones for two years now but at least he had a good time with the werewolf who was 18, he swears that Ara seduced him but it really can't be helped with his voice and how he has a tendency to lose control but it was finally reaching an end so life has been easier. But he is also reaching that age that all his people must do and choose a side, of course he was going to pick dark, it is what he knows and feels safe.

It was that hour again and so he popped his noise cancellation headphones on and set it to full where he had metal playing to keep himself focused and sunglasses to cover those blue eyes, but seeing so many interesting things was so tempting and even ice cream, even if it was getting colder outside he loved it. Or he liked he man on the other side but if here were to have sex it needs to be one of his people who could almost handle him.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sisne

• Silverwyn

Oriander was well practiced in what he did. Spotting unaligned, wavering non-humans was a specialty of his. He'd been at it for years. Though little over a year at this location. This one almost slipped past him though. Almost.

He stepped just a little faster, looking away as he collided with the siren.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." he scrambled to get his hands beneath him and lift himself just enough to pretend to be getting his first good look at the young man beneath him. "Aren't you a..." He trailed off into a smirk. "Well look at that. I can't say I've met many Sirens. All set to join the Dark side and start devouring helpless young mortals?" It was a calculated jibe to see which way the young man's morals pointed.

Ara kept his head down and followed the same path he always took to the bus stop all while listening to his music till he bumped into this man even got his headphones knocked off but when he heard siren he saw he was looking at a fairy, you don't see many of those around and this one was cute but that remark made him glare at the fairy. "Mmm boy and when thanksgiving hit we just eat up many ypung and innocent souls as possible. Very easy given our abilities," he winked sarcastically and very boldly stroked Oriander's cheek and he walked around the cute fairy and continued down his path.

Oriander hurried after him. "Oh come on now. No need to be sarcastic! That was sarcasm wasn't it? If I've offended you, I do apologize. Let me make it up to you?"

It certainly hadn't been the response he was expecting, but it was the unexpected that made his hobby fun. "Have you ever been to a light faction cafe? Since you're unaligned, it will be perfectly safe I can assure you."

He was determined not to let this one get away. It was very rare that sirens chose light over dark, but they were invaluable when they did.

"And if I go are you going to make another comment about my side or do I have to hit you next as well? For someone who is cute you are a dick, not the greatest first impression there buddy," he looked around for his bus and of course it was going to be a little late and his text books were getting heavy so he adjusted them on his shoulder with a sigh because resisting this man was getting to be a little difficult. "How about you just go," he suggested but was kinda curious what it was like at a light area so if he tries one more time he'll go but if he isn't home by a certain time his parents send the dogs out and they will go to where ever he is and drag him back home. happened one time when he was at, The Point and making out with an incubus which was incredible and were just one quick hand swoop away to having sex when those damn dogs showed up because after that he hasn't had any luck with any other incubus till another fantasy.

"Come now, don't be like that." Oriander said placatingly, as he casually slipped an arm around the siren's shoulder.

"I apologized for that. And to be honest," His voice dropped and his lip brushed the young man's ear. "I may have just been hoping you'd devour me."

Tilting his head to see the siren's face, his voice returned to normal and he smiled. "Won't you let me plead my case while I buy you a cup of coffee?"

Slipping his hand up under the strap on the young man's shoulder, he eased the weight of the books a bit without yet taking the bag from him. "I'll even carry your books for you if you like. I'm Oriander by the way." He finally introduced himself.

That small act was enough for the young male and he checked the time, "alright but it has to br quick or the house dog will be sent out for me and I'm not kidding," he warned and followed after this fairy and if he gets lucky he would need to reschedule this or sneak out of the house, he hasn't had any action in the past four months and he may actually devour this man if given a chance.

Smiling triumphantly, Oriander took the weight of the books onto his own shoulder and steered the Siren towards a cafe just a block over.

To humans, it was just like any other cafe, though admittedly on the cleaner, lighter side of things. Oriander had heard some dark-siders refer to it as sterile, but as far as he was concerned dark faction cafe's were rather dank. He did not see how humans found them cozy.

What the humans couldn't see however was that a faintly glowing light sigil was seared into the glass door, telling those aligned with the dark that they were not welcome there.

Oriander held the door open for his companion as they entered the cafe. "I don't think I ever got your name my lovely siren." He pointed out as they approached the counter. "Any preferences?" It was an open ended question that could be referring to either the Siren's name, or coffee preferences. Oriander was hoping for both.

Ara followed along and felt aekward going inside because he was quickly being watched so he felt very guarded in this very unfamiliar place, "my name is Ara O'hara and I'll just take a green tea, coffee makes me anxious," he explained and as soon he said his name there were a few people looking over a little upset. "I don't think I am welcomed here even if I am still unaligned, why did you want to come here we could had just gone to the pub " he fidgeted a little wiyh his fingers tappinh on the table.

Oriander put in their drink order before turning back to the siren.

"Oh don't worry about them Ara. They're just a bit nervous because most sirens are dark-siders. See look, they are already settling down and losing interest. They see that you are with me, and that sets them at ease. It really is quite unfortunate the pressures and expectations others have for us to follow in our family's footsteps. Shouldn't choosing an alignment be a well informed decision based on your own dispensations?"

He accepted their drinks and handed the green tea to Ara.

"I agree but my family never hid any dark secrets of our side so choosing what I want I beleive will be fine, not like we eat humans, none of us have for centuries now and I know there are still old fashion people but my family isn't what people think, we're just loud and protective old Irish family," he laughed thinkinh of all the old stories.

"Oh?" Oriander looked intrigued. "And have you already decided which alignment you're going to choose then? Have you considered joining the light faction?"

He indicated an empty table. "Shall we have a seat? If you're worried about time I can give you a ride home. Or if you prefer, we can talk as we walk back to your bus stop."

"Never had an interest, mostly all the kids who bullied me were from light families so that left a bad impression," he sat down drinking his tea, "I'll take the bus but thank you," he sighed and looked around avoiding all eye contact and still looking nervous.

Oriander sighed, looking rather sad.

"The unfortunate folly of youth. Few who weren't bullied, can say they weren't the bully themselves. And the children of opposing alignments inevitably bully each other. They see their parents at odds with the other child's parents and feel they must emulate that enmity because they do not understand what is really going on.

I wish there was a way we give children the chance to grow up with an unbiased choice of whether to chose Light or Dark, but for now the best I can do is give the unaligned a chance to experience a taste of the light faction to see how it suits them."

He paused to consider Ara. "I'd love to show you more. Perhaps you might consider accompanying me to a party next weekend? Of course I'm more than happy to meet you again anytime before that." He added suggestively.

This guy was good but being invited to a light party didn't sound fun, "how about tonight at Mary point?" It was a human spot so it wad a safe area for the two to meet up. "I'll go to the party if you see me then tonight there if you really want mebto devour you," he gave a smirk and looked yo have some ideas he was suggesting and sneaking out was much easier than setting up a date because that meant him meeting his parents and they have been keeping a tight leash on their only son.

Oriander smiled, fighting to keep from showing just how truly pleased he was with this direction of events. "I will see at Mary Point tonight then Ara. I'll be looking forward to it. Shall we head back to your bus stop? It shouldn't be long before your next bus arrives. I'll walk you there." He offered, standing up to throw away his empty cup.

Ara gave a smile and he got up with his tea and sipped it till he got to his bus stop where he yhen tossed it away, "well I guess today was interesting," he gave a smirk and kissed Oriander just as his bus arrived and the young male let him go so he could get on the bus. But he groaned when he felt his phone buzz so he answered, speaking old Gaelic while walking and sitting down on the bus. Obviously he didnt get home on time and was now arguinv with his mother to not release the dog which is an old spell that summons a dog who fetches mostly Ara.

Oriander watched him go with a satisfied smirk. If he could get the siren to that party, he felt his chances of diverting him towards the light would be phenomenal. And all he had to do was go have a fun time tonight.

His own phone rang as he turned to head back to his car and he answered it with a sigh.

"What Valourious?"

"You are aware you're supposed to be meeting with your father regarding the party right? You're five minutes late already."

Oriander pulled his phone away to blink at the time. "Oh dear, so I am. I got a little side tracked. I'll be there in ten minutes."

he hung up before Val could argue the time frame, and set his attention instead to booking it across town in the short amount of time he'd allowed himself.

Later, his business with his father concluded as night fell, Oriander set off for Mary Point. They hadn't agreed on a specific time, and he was probably early, but Oriander didn't mind. He needed the fresh air and the time to clear his mind. He settled himself comfortably perched on a large boulder where he could enjoy the evening breeze and Ara would be able to find him.

By 8 his parent had assumed he went ff to get read for bed which he usually just laid there playing on his laptop till 10 or whenever, but instead the young siren had sneaked out and climbed down the tree easily while dressed in a causal pair of jeans and sneakers with a very easy to remove shirt and had a backpack with a blanket. Ara was then running off to meet his new lover for maybe a few weeks that was usually how long his boyfriends last and then he dumps them. When Ara finally arrived he was smiling and had puled Oriander over and gave him a deep kiss with his hands going down lower, Ara is 19 and he is hungry.

"Well hello to you too." Oriander murmured in heated tones in response to the enthusiastic greeting as he let the siren's hands roam temptingly low and raised his own hands to tangle in the youth's hair. He halted things before long though. "Let's take this off the boulder and get a bit more comfortable my dove. There's no need to rush." He hummed into the siren's ear. "Let's enjoy ourselves thoroughly."

Ara groaned beinh pulled away and so he opened the bag and laid out the blanket blanket so things were comfortable, you could call this his sex blanket for outside but it is washed. "Shut up, I haven't had any kind of action in four months so I am very hungry and being 19 with siren hormones is rough," he laughed pulling laying down on the blanket with a smirk on his face. "I've never done something like this with a light before, my dad would have my ass for this," he laughed because his childhood was often being punished for something he shouldn't be doing so he received many slashes.

Oriander raised a brow at the siren's forethought. If he was honest with himself he rather liked it.

"Let's make it well worth it then shall we? I'd hate for you to regret it if he did find out." He settled himself comfortably over the young man and slid a hand around the back of his neck as he pulled him into another kiss.

"Yeah but if he believed and if I were to truly love a light he'd be accepting but he knows me, I don't fall in love a d it can't be just anyone," he gave a smirk and leaned in for the kiss and lost himself in it while it continued to grow deeper and their bodies worked their chemistry, the fun part of sex is everyone responded the same way no matter race.

Ara grew more heated till he rolled and pinned the fairy down and did what he wanted with his body with what ever came naturally till he finally reached his climax and made even Oriander come a few times.

Oriander hummed contentedly as they lay there coming down from their sex-high.

"You're amazing Ara. I'm glad I ran into you." He trailed lazy circles over the siren's thigh as he considered his next words.

"I certainly won't insist if you really don't want to go, but I hope you'll at least consider being my date to the party. It's a birthday party of sorts."

Ara lied there very contently and feeling so warm, "I'll go, a friend owe me one so he'll cover for me," he gave a smile and a part of him felt he was truly falling for this man which kinda scared him, he never falls for anyone but he felt it with this man who made him feel a little weird and then he thought of Julius who he always tries to forget and then he would be missing him again, he truly thought when he was a kid he'd wind up marrying him but that was the problem with one sided love and that he really was only just a kid but he knew what his feelings were and he would follow him like glue and be so fussy when he would start talking to someone else who was either a girl and cute or a boy and cuter than him so he would do stupid acts from falling out of trees or cutting his hand he shouldn't be touching or break something but his favorite which happened happened was having a bad dream and he'd just crawl into bed with Julius and he'd finally sleep peacefully.

And here comes this fairy man that suddenly turned his world upside down and since earlier was thinking of him and just now, sex was amazing and the way he just kisses is enough for the siren.