Light or Dark (Silverwyn)

sisne

"Well I wasn't planning on kissing you but you said something sweet and I couldn't help it," Ara smiled and he leaned in closer to Julius and gave him a deep and sensual kiss with his hands on his hips and slowly his arms wrapped around his childhood love. But the young siren felt so nervous he was kinda shaking with each kiss, "I have never wanted to kiss anybody as much as I do for you, I love you," Ara spoke softly and held him close with his body tightly pressed.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sisne

• Silverwyn

Julius smiled. "I could say the same for you. Except I've never wanted to kiss anyone before."

He pulled away to get a better look at him. "Are you okay? You're trembling."

"I'm just nervous, since I was 14 and I hit puberty I never knew my feelings for you till I saw a picture of you and then it just hit me that I was in love with you," he sighed and gave him another kiss, "you have always been my fantasy, the true love of who never could measure out to," he smiled and kissed down his neck.