Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

No it wasn't.. well maybe a little but Theo like animals much better than most of his own human kind. But funny enough Theo didn't know what to answer the guy except maybe a new question. "Why is it that you want boys? Wouldn't most would want a woman?" Theo asked rather embarrassed by the he question and avoided the demon's eyes by locking everywhere else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

"I..." Lanyru stared at the sheep, his gaze becoming sad. "I have learned that it does not work well for me to be with human women... And since I am also attracted to men I decided that would be the best to focus on that." The demon slowly rose to his feet, letting out a soft sigh. "Does this bother you more because I am male or is it simply because you are here against your will?"

Theo watch the demon's expression and wondered why the man's face turned sad, but didn't ask about that and when the demon got up and looked back at him all Theo did was turn his gaze away.

"I don't know... maybe mostly the last one" He admitted as he too got up from the grass.

"I don't like people who think that just because they have so status they can do whatever they want with others, like the cats play with the mouse" Theo said as he took one last look on the scenery before finally turning his gaze back to the demon. "I'm properly more pissed with the priest than I am with you" Theo told with a blank expression. "The drifferences is that when I see that guy again I wouldn't hesitate to kick him right in the jewels" He said just before turning away with a angry frown, Theo started to walk back mostly just wanting to be alone for a bit before he really did something stupid before the demon.

• 1 month later...

"I see..." Lanyru bowed his head slightly. "I apologize for bringing it up... Just call for me if you need anything..." He didn't want to try to stop Theo, trying to force him to talk would no doubt just make everything worse. It was obviously the demon's fault that Theo was in this place. He knew that he should just give up on the whole deal, but he just couldn't bring himself to do such a thing.

Theo didn't look back as he listened to what the demon had to day but nodded that he understood. He slowly walked off no idea where he was heading as his mind clouded with drifferent thought.

Some time much later Theo stood alone outside in the cold and held his robes tightly about his body before he dent down to pick a handful snow up. He was almost freezing his fingers off but even the stingning cold didn’t bother him, if anything it helped him to feel alive.

"So cold" Theo said with a lightly shaking voice but his pale lips was still smiling.

The entire reason Theo stood there freezing his balls off was the gorgeous view. From the town you couldn't even see the top. but from here the city looked so small, and Theo could see miles and miles of pure untouch land and mountains in the distance.

Lanyru rushed outside, his eyes wide. "Theo? Are you alright?" He gently pulled the boy into his arms and began to lead him back inside "It's far too cold for you out here, you'll get sick." He held the boy tightly in his arms, trying to keep him warm. "What are you doing out here?" His voice as filled with genuine worry and panic.

Theo turned around by hearing the demon's voice a bit surprised that he had been found. "I'm fin" He tried to say just before he was pulled into the guy’s embrace, by reflex he tried to push away but then Theo's body betrayed him. It wasn't use to go from summer til winter over night, so as soon as it felt the warm sources around him, Theo's arms lost their will to struggle.

'Traitor!' Theo told himself with a sigh as he let himself be guided away from his spot.

"I'm not suicidal.." Theo answered first figuring that it might had looked abit like that now when he thought about it. "just couldn’t find the door back and then I saw the view.." Theo said though shiveringe pale lips that seemed to spread downwards. He had felt the cold yes, but feeling something warm now... Well now it was like the cold air itself burned in comparison to before. Theo hadn't ever been glad to hav someone touch him but right now he kinda didn't care in that moment and pressed himself closer to the demon.

Theo's shiveringe body only became much more visible as they stood back inside on the warm side of the door.

He froze so much that he couldn't help laugthing when he look at his hands still shaking as they held tightly into the demon's robe. He should let go now he they were inside but Theo couldn't help himself. He leaned in buring his face to warm his cold nose and cheeks sucking up as much warmth as possible.

"Sorry just a bit more" Theo's voice were merely like a quiet whisper with his face all buried into the demon's chest.

"So you're just stupid?" Lanyru's voice came out angrier than he meant it, he was honestly just worried about the boy. A few more minutes and Theo could have lost a finger. "No, you need to get warm."

The demon scooped Theo up into his arms and quickly walked to the bathroom. He set the human down and began to undress him. "Don't you realize how delicate you are? You could have died out there." Lanyru's hands trembled at the idea. "Why didn't you just tell me? I could have brought you some warmer clothes so you would be safe..."

Theo didn't wanted to answer that question about reath or not he was stupid, but he did punishe the demon for saying so when he were picked up. by sliding hid freezing cold hands up under the man’s robe from his neck to touch the warm skin abit futher down the demon's back.

"I'm not delicate!" Theo huffed annoyed as he pictured just what kinds of rich fragile boys the demon must have been use to. Theo on the other hand was use to physical work all year around if he could get it that was. "And why are you undressing me?" Theo shivered as his skin got exposed to the air around him and tried to hold on to the robe, but Theo's cold fingers were too weak to really make much of a challenge for the demon.

Lanyru shivered slightly at the feeling of Theo's cold hands on his skin but didn't mention it to the boy.

"You need to take a warm bath..." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "Theo, please... I don't mean you specifically, I mean your species. If you get too hot or too cold you'll die. Staying outside like that... What if there had been an avalanche? What if you had walked farther out and gotten lost? Or attacked by something? Or trapped in a storm?" He lightly pressed his forehead against Theo's, his eyes closing. "That kind of thing wouldn't hurt me, but you would die... You humans are so delicate."

Theo couldn't understand just why Lanyra reacted like this, he could see the demon's hands trembling and had seen the fearful expression on his face when he had brought Theo inside.

Theo pressed his trembling lips tightly tougether and looked over at the demon's closed eyes. "Compared to you..I might be..." Theo finally said though he didn't like to admit it.

"I'll take that bath then" Theo answered the demon with a small shyish smile, not use to having someone else caring for him like this.

"You are..." Lanyru took another deep breath and finished removing Theo's clothes before helping him into the bath. "I feel like I keep learning new ways a human could die... Something that I never even imagined could be fatal." He slipped off his own clothes and pulled Theo into his arms, gently rubbing his hands to get the blood moving.

Theo utted a mix of an light hiss and a moan when the warm water swallowed his body. At first it hurted like the water was boiling but after a few seconds when Lanyra joined in and pulled Theo in it turn more pleasant.

He watch the demon rub his hands and slowly as he warmed up he could feel them again.

"Well pretty much everything could kill a person I guess, I once heard about a man who drowned in a poddle" Theo explained as he watched his hands open and closing before he peeked over at Lanyra's naked body infront of him. "But I think that one must have been way to drunk at that time" His red face turned even more red and tried him best from eating that all wet body up with his eyes.

"I-I f-eel find now.." Theo swallowed hard and looked down, only to blush even more and pull his knees up tightly tougether. 'shit! why was he getting hard just from seen him naked?!'

"I still find it strange that there are plants that you can't eat... I have to be so careful not to cook something that will kill you." Lanyru sighed. "I've heard there are even some fish that you can eat some parts of but not the whole thing..." He held Theo a little tighter. "I am sure that you think I'm some kind of monster... But I really don't want to hurt you... I just..."

He trailed off, frowning at Theo's reaction. "You're clearly not fine... What's wrong?"

Theo squeaked inside as Lanyra held him just a little tighter into his warm chest making a shiver run along Theo's spine, this time it wasn't from feeling could, just utterly embarrassed about his currently position.

"N-no thing wrong.. It just eh still colded.." Theo stammered the only words that came to mind, no way was he gonna tell Lanyra that he got a hard on for the demon.

He squeezed hid eyes shut and tried to calm his sudden exitment by image something else.. Sheeps! Soft wool... Laying in a field of soft wool.. Why the hell was Lanyra suddenly there?!! AH!! No good...

Theo slid futher down into the water, thinking about dying of embarrassment also was on the 'human can die of list'

"Still?" Lanyru frowned more and gently turned the boy to face him, gently touching his face. "Are you starting to warm up at all..?" His hands moved from Theo's face down his arms and to his hands, checking the temperature. "I don't want to warm you up too quickly, but..."

Theo bite his lip before any weird noises could escape him and closed his eyes, feeling those hands on him was like torture but oh god how he wanted more..

His knees rubbed against eachother uncomfortably and his arousal hurted painfully between his thighs.

"Mnh!" Theo groaned though his nose when he happened to press down to hard and quickly backed away from the demon's with a heavy sigh, still covering his dick as he looked down in the clear water.

"Sorry.." Theo apologize but didn't look up. "I'm just.. weird right now"

"Theo..?" Lanyru reached out to touch his cheek again. "What's wrong...?" His brow furrowed as he noticed that the man was covering his groin. After a moment he put the pieces together and raised his gaze to Theo's face, slowly moving closer. "Ah..." He couldn't help but give a slight smile of relief. "There is no need to feel embarrassed..."

"Easy enough for you to say" Theo groan frustrated, his face just as red as those tomatoes in the demon's garden.

"I didn't think warming up also meant.. you know" the human pulled his cheek away from Lanyra's hand. "Just let me be for a second and don't toush me... It just makes things harder"

Lanyru cocked his head to the side. "I can help you with that. It's my fault that you go into this situation isn't it?" He gently pulled Theo close again. "Your body clearly wants more, why keep resisting it?" His hand lightly moved to Theo's hip. "I won't go all the way this time, I'll just touch." He looked down at the boy through his long lashes. "It's good for you to learn to find some pleasure in these things..."

Theo wanted to pull back but the demon had already caught him in his hands, so he just gave up with a small restrain sigh "You kinda sound like a pervert saying that" Theo mumbled but still felt alot more at ease that the demon didn't jumped him.

"Mn.. It still feels weird" Theo complained but his body shivered in delight when Lanyra's hands were back on him.

"I suppose so..." Lanyru smiled slightly and pulled Theo to straddle his lap. "I have been called a perverted old man at times..." His hands moved to stroke the boy's waist. "So just go ahead and blame me for all of this." He brought his hands up to let his fingers brush against Theo's nipples before lowering them again. He leaned in and caught Theo's lips in a gentle kiss as he reached down to grip the boy's cock.

"Mnh.." Theo held back his voice when his nipples were touched, he had never touched himself there before and still found it strange but the touch only made his body so much more excited and his breathing started coming up in small pant.

But the moment those warm lips gently meet his, Theo melted in the demon lap as the last tension slowly sliped out. He trembled and moaned into those soft lips when Lanyra took his member in his hand, inside Theo some part was sending warning signals up and he tried to push his hips away from the plasureable touch. Another part of Theo wanted it so badely that he tried to hold on to Lanyra's shoulder to keep himself in place.

Lanyru couldn't help put smile more at the the boy's reactions. It was so cute to see the innocent way Theo moved at the slightest touch. His hand gently gripped Theo's cock as he gently rubbed the tip with his thumb. "Just tell me what feels good, don't be shy..." He slowly began to move his hand, barely teasing the man's arousal.

Theo's lips broke away when Lanyru grabbed for real this time, he gasped startled and his hip did a small jump in surprise.

"..Mm.." Theo shook his head, thinking that this was already embarrassing enough as things were. He could still be stubborn enough though his body was reacting differently from his mind, every time the demon ran his thumb over Theo's tip, Theo's hips would shake and try to jerk forward.

"Ah.. pervert-Mmh!"