Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

Lanyru looked up and smiled slightly, he had just finished setting the table and was about to go find the boy. "There you are. Come sit down, I'll make you some medicinal tea." He busied himself making the tea as Theo sat. "How was your bath? Did it help relieve some of the pain?" He set a mug of tea in front of the boy and sat down across the table, taking a small bite of his food. "Please tell me if there is any type of food that you discover you dislike. Feeding you things you like is the least I can do for you."

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

Theo carefully sat when the demon's back was turned, the guy didn't need to see just how weirdly he placed his butt in the chair. It the soft seat helped more than a wood surface would have and sighed softly when he was all the way down without much trouble.

Now Theo just have to keep his eyes out for that tea, he wasn't the type to trust that the demon really didn't give him something other that pain-reliving, and with him being druged less than 20 houres ago, Theo properly wouldn't drink it at first.

He couldn't help the shy feeling travling it's way up when the guy asked him about the bath. It had taken the edge off yes and it had felt great.

"Yes, it felt great" Theo answered as he looked at the mug placed before him, it smelt nice enough, but Theo was still suspicious about it.

He lifted up the mug and brought it closer to his face to smell if he could find anything that smelt like those drugs from yesterday. The smell was flower like and something really sweet Theo didn't know what was, he tried taking a small sip and found the tea actually was quite bitter, with the sweetness just making it drinkable. With the sip he had taken now he would wait a bit to see if anything change if not he could properly safely drink the rest once he had eaten some.

When the guy asked about what kind of food he dislike, Theo had no idea what to answer. Yes he properly did have something, but nothing came to mind just then.

"Do you always take such good care for your sacifices?" Theo asked the question that had been on his mind since the bath. The demon was terrifing and surely could have his way with about anything, but he still treated him gentl, even when Theo pissed the guy off, the guy would look scary as hell, but not hurt him.

Lanyru noticed how cautious the boy was being, but didn't comment. It made sense for Theo to be nervous, it might even be more concerning if he wasn't nervous. The demon went quiet at the boy's question, his gaze lowering to his plate as he thought of how to answer. "I... I suppose so..." He let out a soft sigh. "I know that it is unreasonable for you to take the weigh of my anger against your entire species. And I know that it is no longer seen as the honor that it once was. So I attempt to make it as pleasant as possible."

"There are things that are unavoidable. Such as living here and allowing me to hold you... But there is no need for you to be in discomfort from poor living conditions. In a year you will leave this place, and I honestly hope that you will be able to leave your memories of this place behind." The demon's eyes closed slowly. "I cannot ask for your understanding, or even your forgiveness... I am aware of that. So I only ask that you attempt to live your life after this"

Theo wasn't sure if it was the guy’s tone or the fact that he sensed something else behind those words too.

Theo couldn't forgive the priest or the demon for putting him in this position, but to leave his memories behind, that sounded kind of sad. Did everyone truely forget about their time spent with the demon? even after a whole year?

Theo looked down at his own plate as he answered for the first part, leaving out what he was thinking about him forgetting.

"Well that's understandable, it's just I don't think lots of humans think the same way as you do about keeping a person around." Theo would much rather had prefered that the one to hold him would have been a lover, but he was sure anyone ever could love someone as closed up as him.

Love? Something Theo had throwed all thought of away, since...

A hint of saddness past Theo's sudden emty eyes, he shook it off by talking another sip of that bitter tea.

"Whats even in that?" Theo grimed as he had swallowed.

"The contract has been forgotten by all but a few. They do not understand that your sacrifice is what allows them to live on this land." Lanyru shook his head slightly and took a small bite of food, savoring the flavor. "Without you they would have to leave or burn to death. That was the contract. I give them land, which I created and raised. The land which is part of myself. They give me a child such as yourself, one that they created and raised. A child which is one of them." He sighed softly, looking down at his own plate. "That meaning is forgotten..."

He looked up again as the boy reacted to the taste of the tea. "Ah, it is made with herbs and roots, it is difficult to conceal the flavor of the Ornroot. If you would like some honey then that may take away some of the bitterness. But it may become far too sweet if you put in a lot." He stood up and brought out a jar of dark honey as well as a spoon. "Here, use as much as you would like." He set it in front of the sacrifice on the table.

A child og his for a child of the humans or a sacifice for a sacifice, Theo hadn't thought of it before now, but the way the demon said it about creating and raise, it sounded as if the land was a child. Theo didn't know what to say to that and let the topick die out.

He looked at the jar and took the spoon up to take a bit of that golden-dark-brown gold. Theo knew what it was, but had never tasted it before since sweet things like Honey was hard to come by and cost quite a bit. He made sure not to take much, though the guy had told how much worth Theo was to the humans, that jar was still of more worth than him in his world no matter what the demon would say.

Theo stired the honey onto the warm tea and took another sip. Ahh.. pure plasure floated into his mouth and uttered a small moan. Even though it had only been a bit of honey it was extremely sweet stuff.

"Thanks.. that tast much better now" Theo said with something that seemed close to a smile, he might have taken a step closer to earn a bit of Theo's forgiveness.

A slight smile crossed Lanyru's features as the boy thanked him for the honey. "Ah... Sweet things are a luxury in your country aren't they?" He gestured towards the jar. "Please, take as much as you would like. I keep bees in the greenhouse so I have plenty. I will make you some desserts later as well..." He paused for a moment, thinking of what he could make for the boy. "Have you ever had cake before? The kind I make is very different from the kind bakers in your country make, but I have heard that only the most wealthy of your country eat cake."

The demon had noticed the hint of a smile on Theo's face, and he wanted to see more of that expression. Although he had no idea how he might make that happen.

Theo shook his head. "No thanks this is more than enough... Greenhouse? You mean one of those buildings made of glass?" Theo had seen postes and a few pictures hanging on the streets but never seen one.

"And you bake too? Is there even anything you can’t do" He lightly chuckled as he took another sip of the tea. He wasn't making fun of the guy, but come on, the demon whom had enough power in him to create an entire country also baked, it was a weird combo.

"I have tasted cake before yes, though we couldn't afford sweet things like sugar or honey, we found barries in the summer and wild appels in the fall and floure isn't hard to come by if you traded some of those appels with the Baker" Theo smiled by the memory for a sec, but almost instantly it faited again. "Well that was along time ago, but really you don't haft to, I'm satisfied with just this meal"

"One learns to do many things when living as long as I." Lanyru smiled at the boy's comment. But his smile failed away as he watched the boy's reaction to his memory. "Please do not look so sad... You will only be here for a year, then you can return home and make more happy memories."

"I will make you cake later. It is the least I can do to make your stay comfortable." He took a small bite of his food. "After we eat I can show you my greenhouse. It may not be like the ones you know of since I have to use different materials... But I think you will find it relaxing."

Theo gently shook his head. "It was many years ago, and I hate to break it to you, but though I am no fan of how things are, I have tried worse than this. Not every day one get to sleep in a comfortable bed on a full stomach, though the bed feel kind of weird, it properly better for the back, and don't call me an old geezer" Theo warned daring the guy to call him that as he took some more of the food from his plate and chewed it well getting as much flavour out of it.

He looked up as the guy said that he would show him the greenhouse after and curiousty lighted his eyes "Really..

you mean it?" Okay that caught his attention and he kind of felt like a kid going on a field trip.

"Wait we are at the top on a mountain and it's like -30 out there, how the hell can you have a greenhouse?... Is it heat from the inside the mountain like the spring? Or is it some kind of magic?"

"I would not call you old, you are still a child in my eyes." Lanyru smiled at the idea. "I am glad that you enjoyed some part of this unfortunate arrangement..."

"Ah, you have the right idea about the greenhouse. It is made of thin, glass-like crystal which gives the plants sunlight. But it is warmed by the heat of the mountain. It took a few decades to turn the idea into reality. So I am quite proud of the result." The demon finished eating and stood to begin washing the dishes. "I am impressed that you thought of that. Most people simply accept it without question."

"I may be young, but I aren't a kid" Theo mumbled inder a low voice under his breathe, as he finish and couldn't eat anymore.

Oh dacades.. long time working then, but he was glad to know that he had been right about the heating. "Well their loss, but I guess if you are some rich heir, they wouldn't find it interested. I on the other end am a wonder at times" Theo said as he got up and followed the demon, he grabed the dish towel offering to help. He had done it yesterday, and the sooner the dishes was washed the sooner Theo could see the greenhouse.

"I suppose that makes sense..." Lanyru sighed. "I just find it strange how so many humans don't care about anything that does not directly affect them."

He smiled slightly as the boy joined him and began to hand him the dishes once he had washed them. "Here, dry these please. I can tell you where to put them away." He continued to clean, watching Theo out of the corner of his eye.

Theo nodded as he started to dry the dishes and put them away where the guy instructed him to take them. He didn't start to make any conversation, since he didn't feel the need to, but it wasn't a weird silence. They worked fast with both of them taking part, and in the quite when the demon didn't tell him to 'put that over there' Theo was left ti his own thoughts, not that he really thought about anything specific.

He couldn't help his eyes from wander over at the demon, only to look away as soon as he noticed him it himself.

Yes the guy was very hansome even while doing the dishes, but if he kept looking at the man's body like that, he might remember just how that felt to be under it.

Theo shook his head and focused on drying the dishes instead, but it still didn't stop his eyes from taking small looks the demon's way.

Lanyru couldn't help but smile slightly when he noticed the boy glancing at him. It was cute to say the least, he could feel lust rising him his chest. He quickly finished the dishes and waited for Theo to finish putting them away before slipping his arm around the boy's waist.

"Come, I will show you to the greenhouse" He kept his grip just loose enough that Theo could pull away if he wanted. "Perhaps I can introduce you to the animals while we're there."

He led Theo through the rooms until he opened the door into the greenhouse. The demon's greenhouse looked nothing like a human's greenhouse. It was huge and extremely warm, with walls of stone which glowed red in spots from the heat and a ceiling made of crystals. It was very neat, and completely seamless. The walls and ceiling had grown in that shape, shaped by Lanyru's careful attention.

Plants of all shapes and sizes grew directly in the floor, which was covered in rich soil, and a small stream ran through the room. The plants weren't organized in the slightest aside from a stone pathway that went through the center, making the room look more like an overgrown garden than the demon's main source of food. One wall had a small hole in it, from it one could hear the soft clucking of chickens.

Just as Theo had put the last plate away he felt the demon's arm, automatically he pulled away, still not feeling all to comfortable with the touching part, but looked up with big interested eyes. Theo loved animals and always had. "Really! What kinds of animals?" the demon had said he keeped bees

Theo followed the guy into a bright crystal glass room, the warmth hit him like stepping into a wall making him felt warm in a instant. "Wow.." The sound passed his lips as he looked in a arw around. "Amazing, you really made all of this!? It huge" Theo was blowen away by it all. Everywhere around the were some thing new and the sweet smell of flowers made the air so pleasant to breathe. He heard the honeybees flyv about and somewhere he heard chicks too.

As he watch Theo soon felt over dressed in this heat and loosened the top of his cloth til his throat and a bit of his chest was showing, though he was to busy to noticed those things as he looked at everything with big interested.

Lanyru laughed softly at the boy's reaction. "Thank you, I worked very hard on it." He nodded towards the hole in the wall. "The chickens and bees are through there, and the sheep and goats are in the other greenhouse. I keep two, one for the animals and the other for the crops. Every year I switched them, the animal's dropping keep the soil healthy. I let the chickens into both greenhouses since they eat any bugs that might invest the crops. And the bees also access both so they can pollinate all the plants." He lightly held his hand out as he explained. A dark carpenter bee lightly landed on the tips of his fingers, resting for a moment before taking off again.

"Would you like to see the other greenhouse?" The demon offered, turning to look at the human. "The sheep will need to be sheared soon, so they are very nice and soft."

It suited the demon with laugher and that proudness Theo saw in his eyes seemed to touch something in him which made it tickled in his lips until he smiled. He watched the bee as it flew off and away to hid behind some og the big tomato plants.

"Of course" Theo answered as he gently touched some of the soft leaves while they walked along the small rock path and followed the demon into the next house. His smile widened as soon as he saw those fuffy drifferent colored clouds from white, brown,gray to black grazing in the enclosure and just on the other side stood a golden field of corn. Theo kneeled down when a small white lame started to snif at their legs and gently held a hand out to touch it. "It's so soft" Theo chuckled and he looked up at the demon with a gentle smile on his face.

Lanyru led the boy into another large greenhouse, grabbing a small box from a shelf in the stone wall. About half a dozen sheep and goats wandered in the room, perfectly relaxed. They were all very friendly, as they had become accustomed to the demon's presence. One of the sheep bleated softly as the lamb wandered off, but didn't make any move to defend its child.

"Yes, doesn't it feel nice?" Lanyru returned the smile before sitting down in the grass and lightly clicking his tongue to call the animals over. For a moment the room grew loud with bleating as the demon was swarmed by the animals. He let out a soft chuckle as he opened the box to reveal that it was full of homemade treats for the animals. "Calm down everyone... Wait your turns." He offered the box to Theo. "Would you like to feed them?"

Theo nodded as he scratched the lamb chin saw watch the demon sit down before the guy made a flick sound. It seemed the animals knewn what that sounde meant, cause they all raised his heads at the same time before making a run forward the demon and Theo.

Soon both of them was surrounded by fuffy clouds whom all wanted some of those treats the demon was holding.

"Yes but..how do I do that? They wouldn’t bit off a finger would they?" Theo asked eager to try feeding the animals, but the only animals he had ever touched before was cats and dogs, not farm animals.

Lanyru couldn't help but laugh softly at the boy's question. "If they bit you it would only be as an accident. They are very gentle. Just do it like this." He placed a few treats on the palm of his hand and held it out flat, the animals immediately crowded to eat the treats out of his hand.

Theo nodded in understanding and did the same with his hand, immediately the sheeps too started to eat from his palm, but with everyone pushing forward to get a treat, Theo ended up falling back on his butt and brushing his shoulder against the demon's arm in fall. Instantly a bit of him got tense an carefully looked over at the demon. "Sorry" He said a bit awkward before a sheeps stucked it's head into Theo's.

Lanyru couldn't help but smile, moving his arm to catch the boy. He let out a soft chuckle shaking his head in amusement. "It's alright, I suppose I spoil them a little too much. They must have gotten used to getting exactly what they want." The demon reached out with his free hand, lightly stroking the sheep's face. "Be nice everyone, he seems to be a bit nervous."

It felt so weird feeling the demon's arm hold him, the kind act wasn't uncomfortable but Theo still wasn't sure just how he felt about it.

His cheeks turned pink and he could feel heat build up inside but blamed it on the warm air around them. Why the fuck was this happing to him.. God! even though the guy was hot Theo hadn't had this happing to him before.

Theo could had punched himself for the shyly weird giggled he uttered when the sheeps wasn't being the last piece of nicer and they didn't stop before his hand was licked clean. "I think they just really love those treats, if they are just as good as the cooking I tried so far I can't blame them for knocking me over" Theo giggled and watched as the herd slowly scattered.

"Ah well, I believe that happy sheep and goats produce softer wool and sweeter milk." Lanyru smiled down at Theo. "I do not know if it is true, but it is also nice to watch them when they are playful." He sighed softly, looking away.

"Perhaps it seems strange that I would be so kind to animals and yet I treated you so roughly." He spoke softly. "If I could appease you with treats and gentle words then I would, but I know that humans are more complicated than that. It is impossible for me to make you happy while also having you fulfill your duty."