Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

A smile crossed Lanyru's lips as he heard the moan. That must have been his sweet spot. "Let me hear your voice Theo..." He gently pulled the boy's hands away from his mouth and leaned in for a kiss. "You sound so lovely..." He breathed against the other's lips as he fell into a slow and steady rhythm.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

"No. Mmm!... way" Theo stammered, but he was unable to hold in the weird sounds back long at the time.

"Hmm?" It startled him as something warm and soft touched his lips, but when Theo felt the breathe as they pulled away he know that had been a kiss. That made Theo's mind flustered and heated plasure flooded into him every time the demon's member touched that spot and more of those wet noises past his mouth.

'OHH god Ahhh so good!' was all his mind could think, and his body started to act on it own. His legs wrapped up around the man’s waist and his hips started to move, meeting the demon with each push.

'no this wasn't his doing!'

Lanyru reached down to gently stroke the boy's cock as he thrust into him, trying to give his partner as much pleasure as possibly. He slowly allowed his thrusts to speed up, careful to keep his movements gentle. "Don't be embarrassed... No one else is here..." His lips moved down to brush against Theo's nipple, lightly taking it into his mouth to suck. His chains lightly brushed against the boy's skin, the metal was actually the same temperature as Lanyru's body.

"Mmm... who wouldn't Ahh.. be" Theo said as he tried to glare at the guy even though he couldn't see for the blindfold, he moved his head to look where the demon's voice came from.

Sweet whatever was happening to his body. It was like Theo only was a passenger in his own body, it wanted more and his cock didn't seemed to have any trouble what so ever getting all hard again, as Theo tried to presse himself as close to the body above him as possible.

Why did everything feel so good, Theo had never play with much other than his dick before, and though it felt strange for him, his body seemed to love the attention.

Lanyru smiled against the skin of Theo's chest, lightly pinching his nipple between his teeth. He thrust in a bit harder, hitting the boy's sweet spot with each thrust. He began to move his hand faster on Theo's cock, using his thumb to tease the tip. His free hand moved to play with Theo's other nipple.

He pulled his mouth away for a moment. "Then perhaps instead of moaning you can tell where you feel it the most... Is it your ass? Your cock? Or perhaps your nipples?" He smiled and leaned in to run his tongue over the boy's nipple again. "I want to know how I can make this the most enjoyable..."

Theo gasped as a bit of pain ran though his chest, he wasn't sure how he like his nipples getting played with, but it made his body shivered in so much more pleasure. And no way it helped when he was hit hard it THAT spot!

Theo grabbed into the guy’s shoulders in a pure need to just hold into something.

"I.. Don't know..." Theo felt so ashame that his voice almost sounded like a cry. Oh no he couldn't! Ren already had his cock so painfully hard that felt like blowing any minute now, he would loss it completely if the guy did anything more...

"It's alright..." Lanyru breathed. "You have a whole year to figure it out." He caught Theo's lips in another passionate kiss. He felt himself growing close to climax and began to quicken his pace, thrusting in deeper to the boy's body. His hand also moved faster on the other's cock. "I'm close..." He murmured against Theo's lips, moving down to suck one of his nipples again. He loved the sounds Theo was making, and the reactions he had. This was why he enjoyed virgins so much.

Theo did definitely not like the sound of that, but before he could protest the guy close his mouth with his own, as the thrusting became faster and deeper with every thrust.

Theo felt like he couldn't breathe, the plasure was too intense for him to noticed much and the demon's voice were in a blurre, yet he still clinged himself to the man as if his life depended on it. His nails scratched along the demon's shoulder blades, it didn't break the skin, but made some long marks down the guy’s back.

"I can't..need to cum!"

"Go ahead, don't hold back." Lanyru let out a low, animalistic moan and thrust in deeper, cumming inside the boy. He leaned in and pressed another passionate kiss to the other's lips. His hand kept moving on Theo's cock until he also came. His lips moved to kiss down the other's neck, allowing him to come down from his orgasm.

Theo came only a few seconds after the other, as the guy thrused even deeper into him, and Theo's eyes rolled back in his head as he uttered a heavy, shaking breathing into the demon's mouth. His entire body got so tense that he was squeezing down on the cock inside him refusing to let go, as Theo's heart pounded like mad when his dick explode and drops of warm cum landing on his stomach and chest.

The plasure was so intense that Theo saw white sparkels under his eyelids and he felt himself slipping away.

His arms started to lost their strenght and fell back down in the sheets.

The last thing Theo remembered before passing out was the feeling of the others lips against his neck, and the sounds of their breathing.

Lanyru smiled slightly as the boy went limp, feeling him losing conciousness in his arms. "Perhaps I went a bit too hard on you for your first time..." He murmured, slowly pulling out. He lay down next to Theo and slipped the blindfold off, pulling the covers over them both. He gently held Theo in his arms and stroked his hair, humming an ancient song to himself. Eventually he drifted off into a light sleep, holding Theo close to his chest.

Theo's sleep wasn't peaceful, pictures of the past kept appering in his dreams and old faces he had tried to forget for years came haunting him.

It hadn't much more than two houres after he had lost conciouseness before Theo's eyes jumped open, with his heart racing way faster that normally.

He couldn't see much in det dark, but little by little he noticed that just about everything was wrong. Theo lay way too comfortable, something big and warm Theo knew wasn't a blanked lay close up his back and wrapped around his waist.

Slowly everything came back to him, and he thought it was no wonded he had gotten that nightmare.

He quite think about it and instead listen in to the demon's breathing, it sounded steady enough, he hope that the guy was fast asleep.

Carefully Theo wiggled himself out of the man’s arms, he might had had sex with the guy, but Theo wouldn't be sleeping in his arms too. It was some what a kind action, but Theo would have none of it.

He rolled away to the edge of the bed, but as Theo tried to get up his body jerked in a pain that was much drifferent from taking a beating. His back felt stiff and he was a bit unsteady as he got up to walk a few steps before he stepped on the soft robe he had been using.

Soundless Theo picked it up, though his butt seemed to complain as he did so, he got it on with mostly no problems and slowly tip toed his way out of the room.

Lanyru awoke as the boy climbed out of bed, but didn't try to stop him nor did he show any signs that he was conscious. The demon had enjoyed himself, now it was time for him to give Theo some space to calm down. In a few minutes he would go to check on the sacrifice, ask if he needed any medicine to reduce the pain and tell him where he could bathe himself. But for now Theo could express his sadness and shame without fear of judgment.

Theo walked back into the room, the demon had said he could use and as he closet the door, there wasn't much he rather wanted than to just lay down to just forgot this day. But Theo already knew he couldn't just do that, so instead of going to bed he walked over to one of the Windows, ignoring the comfortable looking chair, Theo choose to sit in the windowsill, which was just big enough for a person to sit in.

The cold glass sent a chill though him as he touched it, but it was pleasant and calming, so Theo leaned further in until he was resting against the glass, and hugged his arms around his knees. He had been living on the streets for years now, so the feeling of a warm bed wasn't as calming as the hard cold window to him.

Theo didn't think of much, he was angry as hell yes, but too tired and sore to really care. Slowly he drifted back into a deep exhausted sleep.

Lanyru silently slipped out of bed and made his way to his bathroom. He took a nice long bath before dressing himself and slipping outside. He spent a couple hours caring for the animals he kept and tending to his garden. Eventually he came back inside and lightly knocked on Theo's door. When he didn't get an answer he quietly stepped inside. A slight smile crossed his face at the sight of the sleeping boy. Theo looked so peaceful like this...

The demon stepped forward and gently scooped the boy into his arms. He brought Theo to his bed and gently tucked him in. A soft sigh escaped his lips, lightly stroking his cheek. "I am sorry..." He murmured. "I am sorry that you got involved in this..."

"I'm sorry... you got involved..."

Theo felt the soft of the bed before opening his eyes. How had he gotten to here from the window, had he sleeped walked? No, he hadn't done so before.

Seeing the morning light he opened his eyes, he moved to sit up, but that seemed to be a bad idea, so instead Theo stayed down as he let himself fall out over the edge, slowly landing on his knees and uttered a big yawn as he stretched his sore body, but gasped as something wet and sticky slided down between his legs.

Ah, he seriously needed to wash, Theo smell of cum and sweat eww, bath! Theo told himself as he tight the robe properly around his body before he poker his head out of the door to look down the long hallway.

Lanyru returned to his room for the night, once again he woke up early and began to cook an elaborate breakfast. This time he went out of his way to make delicious comfort foods. Thick hotcakes with berries and whipped cream, generous piles of salted meat and sausage, fluffy souffle omelettes... Everything he could think of. He kept the food warm in the oven and cold in the ice box.

Once the sun was starting to rise the demon made his way to Theo's room and lightly knocked. He guessed that the boy wanted to bathe before eating.

Theo hadn't counted on that the demon actually stood just on the other side of the door as he opened in and heard the first knock. A bit startled Theo automatically took a step back, he started to feel weird about what they had been doing, but pushed that feeling aside as he stood looking up at the man.

"... Ehm, is there somewhere I can wash?" Theo asked as he tighted his butt cheeks before more of that nasty stuff would start to slip out of his body.

"Of course, I was just about to show you where your bathroom is." Lanyru frowned slightly. "I hope that your body isn't too sore..." He scooped the boy up into his arms. "The warm water should help, I will bring you a change of clothes before you finish." He held Theo gently, but firmly so that he wouldn't try to struggle. "I will also bring you some medicine to help with any pain."

With that he carried the boy through a door next to the walk in closest which led to a huge room. The room had a fairly small area of wooden floor which stepped down onto the cold natural stone of the mountain. The stone had been smoothed to an almost mirror shine and in the center was a natural hot spring which had been carved into an elaborate tub. A small stream flowed from the tub to a pipe which went under the wall, draining the excess water.

Expensive soaps and oils were kept on a stone shelf at the edge of the tub and another shelf by the entrance held fluffy towels. Lanyru gently set the boy down at the edge of the tub, not wanting to drop him into the water. "Here, please take your time. Breakfast will be ready whenever you are done."

Theo uttered a little startled sound when the guy lifted him up, he tried to struggle, but it hurted too much to fight the demon's strong hold on him.

"I got two legs of my own if you didn't know" Theo comented as the guy carried him off "And I don't need any medicin" He said stubborn, the truth be told he could really use it, but he wasn't gonna accept the other's kind offer just like that.

Theo's eyes widened as a door opened up into a beautiful room with runing spring water, a fresh smell of herbs and flowers tickled at his nose, like the first day of spring after the cold winter. Around he could see expensive bottles and towels. 'wow'

When Theo was set down he couldn’t help but to dip his toe in and yeah it really was warm!

"How come it's warm like that" Theo asked as he looked wondering from the spring to the demon. He didn't know about hot springs, when Theo washed it was usally freezing cold at times.

Lanyru sat by the boy, staring into the warm water. "I was born from this land at the beginning of time... And so I shaped this land with my own hands..." He allowed one hand to go white hot and lightly touched the stone, instantly turning it to magma. "When I created my home I carved tunnels for the water to go through the hottest parts of the mountain, near the magma which flows through its veins. Then the water comes out in my baths, heated by the mountain itself." He trailed his finger through the magma, drawing a small flower. He pulled his finger away and the magma cooled to stone, the flower design remaining. "Of course there are other places on the mountain with similar springs. Animals like to bathe there, and I know your people pay each other money to visit such spots..."

'okay so this guy was way older than Theo first thought and had some amazing strenght.' Theo watch the demon carve the stone with just one finger, while he played with a food in the warm water. He wanted nothing more than to try going in, but he wasn't gonna strip out of the robes with the guy still hanging around. Wouldn't want to give him any good ideas.

It was strange to see just how hot the surface of the stone became with just one touch, they had felt warm against his skin last night yeah, but not like that. "Well you age well for someone so old" Theo comented as a praise."But still that amazing, the mountain heating up the water, I didn't know that" Theo said, it wasn’t like he was interested in those kinds of things before, but Theo liked to learn new things when the moment strucked an opportunity.

Lanyru laughed softly at the boy's comment. "I do not actually age, I am immortal. I do not age and I cannot die, even if I wanted to." He rose to his feet and gave Theo a sad smile. "Well, I will let you bathe in peace. I will leave clean clothes on your bed so you can change whenever you are ready." He brushed off his robe and left the room, closing the bathroom door behind himself.

"Oh that explains it" Theo nodded and watch as the demon left him to his bath.

Slowly Theo slid of the robes and made his way step by step further into the spring. The water reached to the top of his hips standing up. The warmth sent shivers of pure delight though his upper body and he became more relaxed in his mucels..

Theo moaned a little in a mix of pain from his butt when he sat down on a rock and the plasureable sensation.

The water was just above his shoulders now, and it was like he floated on a hot sky.

Theo had no idea how long he spent his time washing his body thoroughly clean, but when he stepped out his head felt a bit dizzy. Theo not wanting to anger the demon too much, quickly dried and changed into the light gray-bluish robe there was layed on the bed. This one looked more comfortable for him since it was a two piece robe which had some pants as well.

When changed Theo tried to remember the way to the to the dining room, but not being familiar with the place, Theo ended up lost an a hallway he didn't know.

"Just your lucky Theo!" He told himself as he tried to re-trace his steps back.

Until he stood back before his room, this time Theo turned down the right hallway and soon he entered the dinning room. He looked around until his eyes landed on the demon and step in.

Wow Theo had never seen a breakfast sted up like this before. There were really everything, bread, chess, frugt, even flowers and you name it, was all placed nicely along the table.

"Wow" Theo said in a lowe awe looking at the table with all those delicious looking dishes.