Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

Lanyru frowned slightly when he heard the boy moving around in his room. He finished what he was working on and hurried to Theo's bedroom. He had changed his clothing to a much simplier robes made of velvet so that his ceremonial ones wouldn't get dirty.

He lightly knocked on the door before entering the sacrifice's room. "Theo? Are you awake?" He smiled slightly, although his eyes were emotionless. "I have made some food, I thought you should eat something. It may help you get any remains of the drugs out of your body."

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

He was tying the robe properly as he heard a knocking at the door and turned just in time to see the demon walk in.

Food. Well he could eat, but would it be safe?

Theo slide of the bed, ready if the guy would try anything.

"You cook?" He couldn't keep himself from asking, Theo self couldn't even though he had always been on his own.

"Of course, who else would? There is no guarantee that my sacrifice will be able to cook, let alone cook with the kind of ingredients I have here. Even if he could cook there are many like yourself who are far from willing to cooperate." Lanyru shrugged slightly. "Besides, when you have lived as long as I there are few things that remain interesting."

He stepped closer and lightly wrapped his arm around the boy's waist. "Lean against me for now child, I would not want you to hurt yourself if the drug makes your legs weak." The demon began to lead Theo towards the kitchen, walking slowly so that the boy wouldn't trip.

Well true, that would make sense, he thought giving a nod.

Theo's body goy tensed as the man came closer and though he tried to move away he was truely still unsteady on his legs.

Again he really didn't get a chois as his stomach started to rumble as his nose smelt food in the air and leaned a bit against the demon as told.

As they walked Theo noticed just how big every room was, like a palace, it really was a lot of space for just one man, demon or not.

Theo woundered. 'Did the guy prefer living like this or was it just how thinks was?

Lanyru led the boy into the kitchen, where a beautiful meal was set out. Fish fillets and golden brown flat bread with a variety of side dishes. The demon helped Theo into one of the seats before pulling away to dish him up a hot bowl of curry and put on a pot of water for tea. "I hope that you do not have any allergies, I forgot to ask before you fell asleep."

Theo looked stunned on the display of food ob the table before him. Wow no kidding the guy really did cook.

He watch as the demon pourin him a bowl of great smelling, teeths watering food. But he still had his guard up, not sure hvad could happened or was suppost to, the food could container drugs for all he knew.

Theo shook his head in respons. "Not that I know of" being use to eat whatever he could get his hands on Theo had develop a strong stomach, on the streets you couldn't be picky if it wasn't your favorite food or if ir looked strang, though he had never eaten anything that look to be rotten.

Theo didn't touch the food before he saw the demon eat some himself. It couldn't be drugged if he too would be willing to eat it right? Theo picked up a spoon and slowly brought it to his lips for a taste.

"..." his eyes widened as a explosion of flavoure hid his tongue, it was a strong strange flavoure but it tasted delicious!

Lanyru wasn't surprised when the boy wouldn't eat at first. He poured them both some tea and sat down with his own bowl of curry. The demon started to eat, making sure that he had some of eat dish so Theo wouldn't think that only one of the dishes was safe. "Do you enjoy the flavor?" He asked, looking up to meet the boy's eyes. "I hope that you do not find it unpleasant."

Theo couldn't eat all that much, not use to eat that much in one meal, but he still tried the drifferent dishes and got lots of drifferent flavoures in retur.

"It's drifferent... but delicious" Theo admitted while trying not to look intimidated as the demon's emotionless eyes caught his. The guy might smile at times but Theo had leaned from experience that guys with lifeless eyes were those you had to stay clear of, you never knew when they were gonna pop.

"How do you even get this things up here, isn't it mostly snow and ice out there?" Theo couldn't help but to ask and it was try to keep the conversation goving.

"I have traps which catch fish and wild animals... A small greenhouse for the vegetables and a bit of a yard for a couple animals. Occasionally I will do my best to disguise myself and go into town to purchase spices and other things I cannot catch or grow. But..." A slight hint of sadness flashed through his eyes. "There is little I can do to prevent chaos, so I do my best to avoid doing that. I try to only go to the market once every decade or so..."

Lanyru sipped his tea, trying to push down the emotion. "Have you left anyone behind? Friends or family?"

Oh so it was like that. Well gudging from the priests reaction he could understand what the guy meant.

Theo shook his head, he didn't show sadness or anything really, Theo never knowing his familiy, and people treating him the way they had, hadn't giving him the opportunity to make friends. The closes thing to friends were properly those guy’s whom use to beat him up as soon as they saw him.

"I don't do friends and parents left as I was born" He said in casu tone, seeming as he didn't care or wanted to talk about it.

"That is probably for the best." Lanyru said with a slight nod. "I doubt that those men would have notified anyone for you." He finished eating and set down his dishes. "Well... How is your body feeling? Do you think those drugs have left your system yet?"

The demon rose to his feet and walked behind the boy, lightly resting his hands on Theo's shoulders. He leaned down and lightly brushed his lips against the sacrifice's neck. "Do you feel more accepting of your role?"

Theo didn't answer when he was asked about his body and when the demon came breathing down his neck he moved out of the chair, facing the guy with some space between them.

"Just because som priest gave me to you dosn't mean that I accept the fact. If you wants some brainless doll I'm not the right sacifice. I wouldn't open my legs when ever you feel like it!" Theo's voice was covered anger and discusse, which also showed on his face. He stood ready for it the demon came at him, he wouldn’t give up without a fight if needed.

Lanyru let out a soft sigh of annoyance. "I see... You really are a difficult one... I have no desire to force myself upon you, it is more bothersome than anything else." The demon sat back down in his chair, staring up at the boy. "I do not want a brainless sacrifice, just one that will cooperate. This would be much easier if the contract hadn't been forgotten by your kind..." He leaned forward on the table, lightly chewing his lip. "I assume you have no interest in such old stories. But you really should try to accept your position. If you play alone then the year will pass by much more quickly."

"It haven't been forgotten by those kinds, people just sees sacifices in a drifrent way than you would think" Theo said, his shoulders lowered as he saw the guy take a seat rather than move on him.

"Position my ass! Did all your sacifices actually do what you commanded of them?"

"Not all of them. But they at least understood why they were meant to do as I tell them. For... Substitutes such as yourself, you have no context or preparation. So you have no motivation to sacrifice a year of your life." Lanyru stared at the boy, for a moment his gaze became threatening. "In such cases I may have to break your spirit."

Theo smirked though he knew that he was playing a dangerous game, poking at the fire.

"So that where we are, well I'm not changing the fact that I aren't letting you fuck me any time soon and I'm not one of your rich-boys, so you might as well try."

Theo brust away the fear and gave the demon a glance of his own. His body was tense with every musle tightening up, but he was too stubborn to back down, Theo was no once fuck-boy!

Lanyru let out a sigh of annoyance. "I see... That is the way it will be..." He rose to his feet and murmured a few words. The doors of the room slammed shut and locked with a loud thud as the demon took slow steps towards the boy. "I Hope that you will at least not make too much of a fuss..

Theo looked around as every door slammed shut locking them inside this room. He had to yet again ignore and push his fear deep down so they would surface as the demon came closer.

Theo stood his ground but when the other was close enough to reache out, he moved away fast before the guy had the chance to touch him.

He ran forwards one of the window, yes he could open it! But just so the guy didn't notices what Theo was up to, he stood facing forward the demon while his hands worked behind his back.

'Just a little more' he told himself.

Lanyru let out a low growl of frustration. "You..." The room began to heat up, the demon's chains turning white hot again. "You know not what you do child." He took a step towards the boy. "If the contract of your people is broken I will reclaim this land. But perhaps you would feel nothing if your country was consumed with the hellish fires which I keep dormant in my peaks." His eyes began to glow softly. "I suppose we shall see soon enough."

That stilled Theo's movement with the window. Really he had no love for most of those people, but not all were as bad as those guys whom use to beat him up or the priests whom had sacificed him, and he wasn't the kind to just standby while seeing anyone suffer.

Shit! Theo looked to the floor before the demons feets, he felt both anger and frustration, should he just push the window open? No his arms wouldn't allow him to.

This was just so unfair! A tear left his eye as he again looked up at the demon.

"I hate you" Theo said in a low quiet tone, eyes burning with anger as if the fires of hell had lightened them.

"As does your entire species." Lanyru glared at Theo. "I was born from this land, I made this land, I allowed your people to live here in exchange for one thing. Yet you ungrateful creatures complain about doing such a simple taste." His hands clenched into fists. "I should have never agreed to this damn contract. Perhaps you should just run so I can finally purge this land." The demon breathed a few words and the windows and doors flew open.

Theo's body shivered and he gasped startled as icey cold wind hit his back, making the room freez cold in mere seconds. And yet still Theo didn't move, he knew that this was properly his only chance to run, he didn't own the people a thing, but still he didn't move.

He hate this, all of it. Theo wanted to cry out In anger of himself, but didn't allow himself to infront of the demon.

Theo looked everywhere that in the demons eyes, disgusted by the words that left his own mouth.

"Right... you win"

"Good." Lanyru allowed his body and chains to cool down. "Then shut the window and clean the kitchen." He turned away and walked towards the door. "I need a few moments of silence. Come to my bedroom when you are finished." He glanced over his shoulder. "You may want to take this time to mentally prepare yourself." With that he left the room. Honestly he just needed to calm down before he seriously injured the boy.

Left alone in the room, the cold suddenly felt a whole lot colder and his couldn't deside of it was cause of the cold or the feeling of hopelessness that made his body shake even more.

Damn this wasn't fair!

Though out his thoughts Theo did as he had been told too, he was in no hurry and the cleaning happened slowly, but it still felt as if it all happened too fast and suddenly there was nothing more to wash, put away or pulise.

With small steps trying to use the time he made it up and stood infront of the demon's bedroom door.

He stood there for some minutes gathering his courage, like he was about to walk into his execution.

He lifted his arm and three knocked sounded on the door.

Lanyru lay on his bed, his eyes closed as he forced himself to relax. He almost fell asleep as he waited. His eyes opened again at the knock and he slowly sat up. "Come in..." His gaze had lost all anger, once again void of emotion. "Come sit with me." He commanded, lightly patting the space on the bed next to him. He wanted to feel the boy's body already, sex was one of the few things that could make him completely forget about the painful nature of his immortality.