An Honorable Sacrifice [Sathenus & Dragongirl26][Private, 18+]

Sathenus

Xylan smiled and started to play with the car giggling like little boys do as he played with the car he soon looked around and sighed. "I have go bathroom where is it at?" he asked looking at him and bit his lip having to go really bad. "Its ok that if I use the bathroom and play like I have been?" he asked looking at him

At this point Amon was asleep tired from his back and the drink that tasted so good.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"It's right in there." Alarian said pointing to the bathroom door, "Do you need any help?" Truthfully, he wasn't sure what Xylan could do on his own and what the young boy would need assistance with. Glancing back at Amon he noticed the demon was sleeping. Which made him sigh, though he was happy that the other man was getting some much needed rest he felt more and more alone. After all, Xylan was just a child and needed to be taken care of. The type of company he received with Xylan was almost that of a child and their parent. Though it was enough to keep him occupied and give him a current sense of purpose it wasn't quite what he was looking for.

"No I think I got it." he said walking into the bathroom then walked out. "Where is the bucket to go to the bathroom? I don't see it and I'm not sure what I need to go in I'm sorry I didn't want to ask for help I thought I got this." he said looking sad but he crossed his legs showing that he needed to go to the bathroom and might not make it.

Alarian had just rested back against the bed when Xylan returned mentioning that he couldn't find the bucket. With that a curious look crossed the angel's face before he rose to his feet. Moving quickly over to the young boy he picked him up and lead him back into the bathroom closing the door behind him. "We don't use a bucket." He commented as he set the boy down in front of the toilet and pointed to it. "You go in there. Then flush it here when you are finished." Alarian explained pointing out what Xylan needed to know.

"Oh ok thank you." Xylan said and pulled his pants down and got onto the toilet. "This feels weird." he said but couldn't hold it any longer and started to use the toilet. He felt so happy after he got done using it he yawned and smiled as he looked around. "Do you have anything to wipe with I did number 2?" he said looking at him and blushing sad that he needed this much help. "I promise you won't have to keep helping me I will remember all of this." he whispered and waited for him to tell him what to use to wipe.

Having settled himself on the side of the tub as he waited for Xylan to finish Alarian glanced up when the boy spoke. Getting to his feet he moved towards him and showed him where the toilet paper was. "Right here." He said softly as he made sure that Xylan didn't take to much. "It's okay, I don't mind helping you." He added giving the young boy a small smile.

"Thank you Ala." he smiled and wiped himself off and soon got up and flushed like ala showed him and looked around. "And wash hands is this weird thing?" he said pointing to the sink the only other thing he didn't know what it was.

"That's right." Alarian responded with a small smile and nod when he was asked if that was where Xylan was supposed to wash his hands. "And use this soap here. I'll be back in the bedroom when you have finished." After making sure the young boy had everything he needed he turned and returned to the bedroom. Eyes moving over to where Amon was still sleeping on the bed. Of course he knew he needed his rest, which was why he settled himself in a chair instead of returning to his spot on the bed.

The boy smiled and soon washed his hands with the soap and went back into the bed room shaking his hands dry. "So how are you two doing?" he asked looking at him this boy named xylan knew a lot more than he should, but with the modern stuff he didn't know how any of it worked but he made notes of everything.

Alarian remained seated in his spot as Xylan rejoined him, eyes moving towards Amon temporarily before he turned back to the young boy. He didn't know what to do really, it wasn't like caring for children came naturally to him. In fact it was quite the opposite. When the voice broke into the silence of the room he glanced up, "Alright." He wasn't really sure what to say. It wasn't like they had really done anything that would make their day anything but fine or okay. Crossing his arms over his chest he leaned back eyes moving between the two. All of this was still going to take him awhile to get used to.

Alarian sighed and shook his head, "That's not the problem." He replied just barely managing to keep the irritation out of his voice. He wasn't irritated with Xylan and felt it was wrong of him to show such an emotion towards the boy. Truthfully he didn't know how to explain to Xylan what he was feeling and why he felt that way. The feelings that had occurred since this morning were feelings he wasn't used to having. They were feelings no angel normally had and that was probably the main reason he had such a hard time explaining them or putting them into words.

"I don't mind helping you... or taking care of you... that's... not what's bothering me." Sure it was part of it, but it wasn't the whole thing. In the end he knew that he didn't mind caring for Xylan either, it wasn't caring for the child that was bothering him even if it hadn't been ideal. Never had he thought he would give himself to a demon and then end up raising a human child. It was all... a lot to take in at once. This was after all just his third day in the mortal world, just his third day serving Amon and only his second tending to Xylan. It was going to take him awhile to get used to how his life had so drastically changed.

"Its just it seems like you don't like me and that I need to be shown most stuff and that you don't really care for that. Its just the way I feel you seem towards me." he said and went back to playing with his car. "Trust me I am smarter that you think I am I might be stupid when it comes to somethings, but I learn." he whispered and looked a little sad.

"I don't hate you, Xylan." Alarian replied with a soft sigh feeling like an ass for making a young child feel that way. "It's just... you have to understand I'm not used to this world. Four days ago I was home... I never thought that I would end up serving a demon for the rest of my existence and raising a human child. I've never raised anything in my life. I've helped humans follow their paths... follow their destinies in a sense. I've never raised anyone... never taught anyone anything or looked after another person. Three days ago I gave myself to Amon to serve him for the rest of my existence... then yesterday my second day with him you came into the picture. It's a lot to take in, in a very short amount of time."

"Thanks for telling me no many people will tell a kid. It will get better I promise and I will help you in every way that I can as well alright we will be here for each other." Xylan said feeling better and more like he belonged now.

"You're smarter than most children your age. Everything kinda slipped out... but I am glad it made you feel better and that you understand." Alarian replied giving Xylan a small smile. "Now, I guess we should start discussing what I am going to feed you for dinner."

"I read books thats how I know a lot more taught myself how to read as well." he said smiling proud of it."I feel I have more years in me than I just have now." he said looking at him. "If you get what I am saying anyway. What do you want to feed me I'm up for anything." he said smiling

"You definitely are a smart little boy." Alarian replied with a small smile. As Xylan expressed that he didn't mind what he was going to feed him it made Alarian try to think for a moment. "I don't really know... I'll tell you what. Lets go look in the kitchen and see what there is, we can decide from there."

Xylan nodded and got up from his toy and started to walk down to the kitchen to see what was all in there. Tho he felt better when He was by Ala he was trying not to be scared anymore even tho he was pretty scared about this place

• 3 weeks later...

Alarian watched Xylan get up and leave the room letting the young boy go on his own before he moved towards the bed to wake up Amon. There was no point in him not at least seeing if Amon would be up for some dinner. "Amon." He murmured not wanting to startle the demon awake. He had no idea how sensitive the other man was when it came to waking him up or the attitude that would surround it. Still, he felt that this was necessary. "Amon wake up." He added after a moment gently shaking his shoulder.

Amon groaned and opened his eyes. "What?" he said in a kind voice, "Is there something that I can help you with do you need my assistance doing anything?" Amon said trying to get up and hissing in pain as he did. "Maybe I can't get up right now but bring what you need help in here and I will help you." he whispered and closed his eyes again.

Xylan found the kitchen and started to look around the kitchen.

"Oh... ah... no I don't need help with anything. I was just... getting ready to fix dinner and wanted to make sure you were up to eat." Alarian replied a soft blush coloring his face. He wasn't expecting Amon to be so... nice about being woken up? He supposed that was the right way to put it. Clearing his throat he glanced towards the bedroom door, "I'll be back in a few minutes with some food for you." He said his voice taking on a softer tone as he left the room and headed for the kitchen. When he entered he noticed Xylan was looking around, "Did you decide what you want?" Alarian asked moving towards him.

Amon nodded and set his head down sighing.

Xylan smiled. "I have always wanted to try stake." he whispered and blushed. "This place is so big I thought I might get lost on the way here

"Steak it is then." Alarian replied as he moved around the kitchen to begin gathering everything he would need to make dinner. He glanced towards Xylan for a moment when he heard him say this place was huge and he had been worried about getting lost. "Huh... I never gave it any thought really." He commented. It never occurred to Alarian that Xylan might end up getting lost at some point in the large building. Though he personally couldn't really explain how he already seemed to know his way around.

Starting to cook the steak he started to make some side dishes to go along with it. Glancing back at Xylan he decided to give him another task. "Why don't you think about dessert while I cook?"

"Alright I will think but I think cake and ice cream I hear rich people have that stuff and warm cookies." he said smiling as he looked around. "Is there anything that I can do to help ala?" he asked wanting to help do something