Kurayami no seraph (18+ Neko-Sora999)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Neko-Sora999

"I just wanna get some air Mika, I'll be back in soon." He said though he was unsure if he intended on returning if he left.

(I'm kinda wanting Mika to start being less mentally manipulative and more physically like a master)

Mika smiled and looked at him "you know what I tried to play nice." he said hitting his old friends head on the wall. "Nice didn't work so I have to do this the hard way you leave and I'll make sure everyone dies I'm your master now."

Yu didn't hear Mika at first and he was close to stepping outside when his head hit the wall and he crumpled the floor, his head bleeding a bit, "M-mika wh-what are you talking about?" He asked holding his head dizzily, "I don't u-understand what you're talking about." He muttered

"Yu I tried to be nice and I wanted you to stay with me but after tonight I am sorry you can't go any where." he said putting a collar on him and dragging him back to the room. "You are not going any where and I will kill anyone you love because you broke me when you just tried to leave."

"M-mika, I swear I was just going to get some air." He said reaching up to remove his collar though he stopped when Mika glared at him, "I-I'm sorry." He whispered fearing for his life

"No you weren't you were going to leave me and I can't loose you again I just can't you know what it felt like I won't go threw that again!" he yelled. "That collar can only be taken off by me."

"M-mika, I..." He looked down knowing he wasn't getting through to Mika, "You know that I'll die soon right, I've been dying since you died."

:Now you might die faster." he said glaring at him and looked at him and started to drink the blood and close off the wound. "If everything else fails you will be mine!" he yelled. "Besides you are mine If I want to rape you now I will so stop talking to me like you know me!" he said

"M-Mika..." He whimpered as the other licked the blood off his face and licked his wound closed, "P-please stop, you aren't making sense."

It was obvious Yu was terrified, he was defenseless and he was unable to kill this vampire because it was Mika, "Pl-please unchain me." He begged scared

"Mika, this isn't right. L-let me go please, I wasn't leaving I swear." Yu said starting to realize the predicament that he landed in

"Wh-why are you doing this to me?" He asked nervously hoping that Yoichi or one of the others came to rescue him from this vampire

"Because you hurt Mika you did so now I am here when Mika saw that you were leaving he splint into me so I am here to punish you!" he said smiling. "So what should I do make you my bitch?" he asked

He was shaking fearfully, "P-please no..." He begged scared of the other though he started to cough, his body ached and he started to collapse as his cough became increasingly worse

He looked at Mika/Val weakly and whimpered, "I-I need m-my sword please." He said. All that he needed was to be in the same room as the blade though it was quite difficult for him to be able to convince Val of the reason

"Any why do you need that?" he asked looking at him as he smiled "Alright." he said going to get his sword bringing it into the room and stabbing him in the stomach with it and licked up the blood."

When Val left he passed out on the floor only to awaken from a sharp pain in his gut which made him cough up more blood, "Wh-why are you doing this?"

“I am doing this because I can I am not a kind vampire Mika is a pussy who do you think he was scared of it was me!” he said smiling. “I would torture Mika all the time.” he said. "You said you wanted the sword so I gave it to you." he said.

• Saga locked this topic