Kurayami no seraph (18+ Neko-Sora999)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Neko-Sora999

He nodded and finished his food before he offered the vampire some of his blood, his thoughts were on making sure both Mika and himself were healthy in case something went terribly wrong.

"If you die I die, we'll die together Mika I promise." He said softly and he took the other's hand.

"You might not remember this tomorrow but I love you Mika, I was ready to die to avenge your death." He said hugging the other tightly

• 3 weeks later...

"I love you too much to let you die!" He said softly, "I really love you mika, I'm sorry I couldn't save you from Ferid."

(Is Mika still just fucking with Yu's head?) Yu nodded and he sighed, "There's no way we could save you by turning you back to human."

"Wh-why would you even propose that, I can't stand those bastards, they ended the human world not some disease!" He said rather angrily

"If you really want me to become a vampire look me in the eye and promise me no harm will come to my friends, they won't be slaughtered like our family was!"

"Go back to the vampires and tell them this, if they can make the promise I'll become a vampire with you but if they break the promise I'll leave."

• Saga locked this topic