Kurayami no seraph (18+ Neko-Sora999)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Neko-Sora999

He winced as Mika began drinking his blood, "S-so how have you survived this long without blood?" He asked watching the other drink

"You know me Mika stop playing around." He said calmly and he looked in the other's eyes, "Are you okay?" He asked touching Mika's head softly

"Mika, my name is Yu. We were friends since I came to the orphanage when I was eight." He said softly and he looked at the other with a slight frown

"Yu so is this the orphange?" he asked looking at him not sure of what to do and was a little scared of everything but wasn't going to let it show. "Wait I remember every time I have blood of any kind I forget my past." he said looking at him

"That's not right, most vampires don'f have memory lapses." He said and he stood, "I'm going to go back to Shinjuku."

"Maybe you just being here will make me remember?" he asked not sure what to do as he looked down then smiled at him. "Alright lets do this together stay here with me forever." he said smiling

Yu was too shocked by Mika's appearence that he wasn't close to realizing the vampire was manipulating his love for a forgotten side of Mika.

He hugged back and he held Mika close feeling the other's warm breath on his neck, "I love you Mika." He whispered

• Saga locked this topic