Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.
Dragongirl26

When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

"I really don't know." he said smiling. "I just hope that they are a chill as our little Dimitri." he said smiling knowing he couldn't handle a rowdy one.

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "chill like Dimitri? Do you forget he is the reason why your hurt? Because he is a crazy monkey," he kisses Dimitri's head with a smile.

"yeah, but he doesn't cry all the time that is something that I am happy about." He said looking at his lover. " Tho he still can be much at times."

Jayden laughs a little, "yeah, he really is a quiet baby, I am surprise," he rubs the back off his head. Jayden smiles, "well we are still getting use to having a baby. It sure is a new experience."

Haden smiled and watched him go back to sleep after getting everything back to normal he went to sleep himself excited about the day ahead

Jayden purrs as he holds onto Hidan while he sleeps. In a way, he hoped their new baby can be born the natural way since he couldn't do it with Dimitri, still feeling rather bad he couldn't give birth to Dimitri the natural way.

He sighed and closed his eyes wondering what to do next in there life it was going to be fun and happy. he thought as he closed his eyes

Jayden cuddles with Hidan while sleeping, couldn't wait to meet their second but final baby. He was fine with having only two children and he knew Hidan would agree with him if he were to ask.

Hidan didn't want any more kids he didn't know if he was ready for these two kids he wondered if he should get fixed so they wouldn't have any more

He looked at him and rubbed his back as he saw Dimitri now sleeping at the foot of the bed. he smiled just looking at all of them sleeping

Jayden perks his ears up and looks at Hidan, "it must be hard to sleep when all your doing is sleeping, drinking, slightly eating and then peeing," he nuzzles Hidan.

"Yeah it really is I kind of hate it, but I can't really do much more than this." he said sighing and shook his head wondering what he should do next. "I mean I can study I guess." he said shrugging

Jayden sighs a little, feeling bad for Hidan, "did the doctor say how long it was going to take until you feel better?" He tilts his head, "well... if you study, you will get closer to the goal you want to do, plus it will keep you distracted."

"Maybe a month or so I am not sure if any longer than that." he said sighing and looked at him closing his eyes. "Yeah I do study as much as I can when you are sleeping its hard." he said

Jayden lowers his head and nods his head slowly, "yeah I am sure it will take a while but just take your meds and you will feel better soon." He tilts his head, "don't worry, I can sleep through anything," he wags his tail.

"shoot I can't reach my medicine for me." He said "I took it out of the bathroom to take it and I forgot it I hate to ask..." He said

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little as he gets off the bed, "I will get your medicine," he walks into the bathroom and wags his tail. He comes back and gives Hidan his container of medicine.