Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

Daniel blushed at the idea of Kara being pregnant. "I'll take care of you if you do get pregnant," he said softly then looked at Tristan. "Do you think he can help us become human again? He worked magic on Sampson after all."

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

"It's okay Kara, you were protecting yourself. You had no idea what would happen in the future," Daniel said softly and licked her cheek again. No one blames you. Just think of the things we can do when we're human again."

"Well, honestly the only reason I want to be human again is so I can have arms so I can hold you. And maybe children if there are any," he sighed. "And hold your hand. The time I got to go that was that time you tripped when Sampson ran through the kitchen and I got to help you to your feet."

"That was the best part of it you helped me." She said smiling. "That was the best time I just wonder why you never made a move on me until we were animals. I mean I know we have different ranks but our brothers were together." she said looking at him. "You should of talked to me more." she said

• 3 weeks later...

Daniel blinked a few time. "Wait David and Adam were together? I didn't even think they spoke outside of work. Honestly I thought David.....I thought the master used him for relief and that's why he never tried anything with Adam," he whispered as his ear laid back against his head. He didn't have any proof that David and the master had done anything but it was just the way David was devoted to the master that made him think that. "But you're right, I should have. I just thought that such a lovely girl would have had many suitors already."

"I think both of them had to please the master at one point or another and thats how they met." she whispered looking at him. "Than they met with each other after hours I saw them once and I said that I wouldn't say anything." she said blushing

"David is a very private person," Daniel sighed. "I'm sorry I was such a nervous boy that I didn't ask you to spend time with me when we were human. I guess I just kept hoping you'd somehow make some form of fortune so you wouldn't have to be servant all your life. MAybe that's what I was waiting for myself, save enough so we could get a bit of land ourselves and make a life for ourselves......I was never good at making plans."

"Yeah thats never gonna happy you have your dreams set too high we were born into being servants and that is all we know how to do." She said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "We know not how to farm we never did it here I know how to sew and clean floors but thats about it." she said looking at him.

"I know, I was ashamed of wanting those things. Of wanting more then we could ever have. Embarrassed for wanting something like that. David is always telling me I'm a useless dreamer, that I' lucky the master keeps me around. I'd never be a good husband," he whispered. He felt like he wasn't good enough for her. Hell he was a dog and she was a wonder dragon, something amazing, he was average.

"You would be the best husband that you could be I know that." She said smiling. "And I am a dreamer too you know I was always outside in the air. No matter what we are all screwed now there maybe hope but there may be no hope right now we are just dreaming wanting to be human again. Its my fault I let the lady in to help her if I left her out and she never saw the prince nothing bad would of happened."

Daniel smiled and nuzzled his cheek against hers. "You are a good person and I know the master does not blame you, no one does. David doesn't and you know how stuck up he is," Daniel sighed and looked over at Tristan who began to wake up.

"Hello, you didn't really have to stay with me. But the bed is more comfortable right?" he asked as he pushed himself up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Achy, and I had weird dreams. Chaos, I was running all over that palace I guess and I was trying to find something or someone and I couldn't find it. Maybe I was trying to find one of you but it was like I was running out of time and I needed to find it or something bad would happen. It was crazy, I still feel so tired."

"Master said to heal you so that is what I am doing and Danny came to help me not get lonely. I wonder what that dream you had was about?" she said knowing what it meant already, but didn't want to tell him that time was running out for everyone that lived here most of the peoples time has ran out already and the only thing she was holding on to was her brother and the person she loved. That and helping her master.

"Thank you, you're very kind," Tristan sighed softly as he rubbed his neck. "Maybe I'm on borrowed time? MAybe the wolves were supposed to kill me? I hope it's nothing bad for any of you. All of you seem so nice. Even your master when he's not being a bastard and snarling at everyone. I wish I could help some how. I've got some magic."

"Trust me master might have you kill him if he gets that bad he doesn't like being like this he hates it I can see it in his eyes." she whispered. "But with you he is trying to be gentle. He didn't like the idea at first but I think he likes you." She whispered and then covered her mouth she had said to much

Tristan sighed heavily at the idea of the prince liking him. "I guess, he did put up with helping me to the bathroom. But I wish I knew how to help all of you. Being forced to pay for someone elses sins is not right. He didn't do anything to her but I guess I understand her. I hate nobles because of what a few did to me and my friends."

"Yeah he was never really mean to us I know when he used my brother for sex my brother loved how gentle he was. Master made sure he felt nothing but pleasure even tho he needed to have sex." she whispered. "And it didn't happen often either I think they had sex twice and I know with your brother once." she said looking at him. "No matter what he takes care of us before him even tho we needed to take care of him and I failed that job."

• 3 weeks later...

{So sorry}

"It's not your fault," Tristan said with a weak smile. "Whoever did this to you is. They shouldn't have pushed all of you for the sins of others. I just don't trust people because of others," he chuckled weakly and looked down at his lap brefore reaching down and touching his broken leg. "It's not really hurting now. It's like a really bad ache all over it that would happen sometiems," he siad with a frown.

"Well don't walk till tomorrow alright it should be better tomorrow I am giving you a magic to heal you." she said as she took a deep breath, "Tho I might needed to be carried around for a bit after this."

"I'll help you out the best I can as soon as I'm allowed up," Tristan said with a smile. "I'll do what your master tells me to do to repay all of this," he sighed. "He's going to be an ass when I'm better isn't he?"

"Only if he likes you," Daniel joked with a soft chuckle. "Don't worry, it'll be fine, Master is a good man."

"I'm not used to dealing with people my age and younger. And with what other nobles did I guess that makes me nervous. Even if the bad things didn't happen to me. But it was really nice of him to show me that book," he said with a smile. "The two of you are lucky to have each other. I've never been in love, it must be nice," he sighed as he looked up at the ceiling.

"It is nice and you will find someone some day when you least expect it just saying." Kara said anded yawned. "You know I think our master likes you." she said smiling. "Ne doesn't just teach or show anyone a book." he said smiling

Tristan blushed softly as he was told the prince liked him. "I'm just a new toy," he said softly, trying to not make anything of it. It was safer that way.

"I should go get the two of you some water and something to eat. Master might want to know how the two of you are doing as well," Daniel said softly. He was feeling hungry and thristy himself so surly they were as well.