Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin watched as Jason was showing Haru and Daisuke, looking over at Haru and Daisuke, seeing how confuse they look and laughs a little.

Daisuke watches Jason and tilts his head confusingly.

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "hmmm how about we show them how the game is played that way they will understand more."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jason nodded and delt out 7 cards to him and Shin once they were shuffled. "Alright you not now this is how you play alright." Jason said smilng and rubbed Daisuke's head. "Feel free to climb into my lap whenever. Shin you start" he said

Haru looked at the cards and got really confused

Shin nods his head with a smile and starts playing go fish with Jason.

Daisuke looks at the cards and tilts his head, watching Jason and Shin play go fish.

Once the game of go fish was over, Shin looks at Jason, "hmmm.. looks like you won this round," he pouts a little.

Daisuke lowers his head, not sure if he wanted to play it either.

"Aw come on you two, it's very simple once you get the hang of it," Shin smiles as he rubs Haru's head and then Daisuke's.

"here why don't you sit on my lap I will hold the cards and you point out what ones you want to call out and I will help you that goes for you too Haru." Jason said smiling.

Haru still wasn't so sure about this game

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head as he looks over at Haru slowly nodding his head as he goes to sit on Jason's lap.

Shin looks over at Haru, "I promise, once you know more about Go Fish, you will enjoy playing it."

Shin rubs Haru's shoulder, "it's okay, just lean back on me and relax."

Daisuke looks up at Jason and slowly nods his head, starting the game of go fish.

After a few minutes to nearly an hour of pure confusion and not understanding what was going on, the game of go fish finally ended. Daisuke looks up at Jason and lowers his head, "it's... fun but very confusing."

"That is fine and it will be for the first few times you play it would you two like to play it again?" Jason asked tired from the game but wanted the kids to be happy.

Haru looked down. "I'm sorry I still don't really understand the point of this game." he whispred

Daisuke lowers his head and then shakes his head slowly, "no it was too hard," he sighs a little.

Shin rubs Haru's head, "it's just suppose to be for fun. There is no real understanding." He rubs his chin, "hm.. what about slap Jack? That is a pretty simple card game."

Haru looked at Shin. "I'm sorry I don't understand more games so I don't think it will be fun." he said

"Alright let see we have other games with the cards. Slap jack is a good one." Jason said

Daisuke tilts his head, "slap jack? Why is it called that?"

Shin smiles and nods his head as he goes into the deck and finds a Jack card. "When you see this card, you slap it," he shows Daisuke as well.

Daisuke tilts his head as he looks at Haru, "well.. this game sounds more easier than go fish."

Haru nodded. "Alright we can try it." he said looking at them. "So what is the point of the game?"

"Get as many cards as you can the one with the most wins or that is how I always played." he said smiling at Haru and hugged Daisuke.

Shin nods his head, "so it is kinda more simple. I mean.. I am more use to just slapping the Jack card.. I guess there was another way to play it," he laughs a little as he hugs Haru, rubbing his head slightly.

Daisuke looks at the cards and slowly nods his head, "I guess... we can give it a try," he looks up at Jason as he was getting hugged.

"Alright then." Jason said as he go the game set up to play with the boys. "Shin we aren't going to the slapping fast becuase they might get hurt." he said looking at them.

Haru shook his head not even sure if he could do this game.

Shin watches as Jason let up the next game and then nods his head, "alright, sounds good," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke sulks in Jason's lap, watching him set up the next card game.

Shin watches the cards and waited for the Jack.

Daisuke looks at the Jack card and looks up at Jason.

Shin looks at Haru and laughs a little, "these two.. are not use to having fun," he gently takes Haru's arm and leans over, making Haru lean forward gently, putting his hand on the Jack.

Jason smiled "Good job Haru you get the cards." He said smiling as they played the game more and this time he moved Daisuke to tap the card. "See like that good job."

Haru felt weird and didn't know why it felt this weird to play this game

Shin takes the cards and puts them on Haru's lap, rubbing his head as he looks at Jason, watching him as he was helping Daisuke get cards as well.

Daisuke looks at the cards and looks at Jason, tilting his head as he picks up the cards and looks at them before playing them on his lap.

Once the game was done, Shin sighs a little as he looks at both Haru and Daisuke, slowly at Jason, "what are we gonna do with these two," he laughs a little.

Daisuke lowers his head and bites his bottom lip as he picks up the cards, looking at them and looks at Jason, ".. card games are hard," he pouts a little.

Jason rubbed his head and sighed. "I don't know what to do with them that was the easiest card game." he said sighing. "We could try to pick something else out of the box." he said looking at the box

The thunder and lightening crashed again and Haru jumped and whimpered.

"Damn I wish I had a generator now so we could have them watch movies. I guess we could play with the stuffed animals in there room that might he easy for them"

Shin looks at the box and rubs his chin, "hm.. well.. if you have Uno, maybe they will like Uno. Uno is really fun and I am sure they will like it a lot more than Slap Jack and Go Fish."

Daisuke jolts and then tightly grabs onto Jason, covering his head within his chest.

Shin holds onto Haru and rubs his head, "shh it's okay. I am right here." He looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah at least playing with plush toys is easy and I am sure they already know how to do that by now," he stands up and carries Haru to the bedroom.