Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"I've always wanted kids never thought I would have one tho." He said looking at shin. "I'm sad that they did go through all of that as well I don't know what would of happened if we didn't show up" he said

Haru held Daisuke close and was sleeping when the storm started to come in.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin laughs a little, "well you didn't just get one but two instead." He sighs and rubs the back of his head, "well at least they don't need to go through it anymore."

Daisuke sleeps soundly and rubs against Haru a little.

• 1 month later...

"Still... I would have loved to have kick that guy's ass for what he did to them," Shin crosses his arms with a pout.

Daisuke nuzzles Haru in his sleep, smiling softly.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we should get some rest as well. It is getting late after all," he smiles and kisses Jason as well.

• 4 weeks later...

'It's probably just storm season. It happens. But at least Daisuke and Haru have this room to sleep in  that is sound proof so they won't have to worry about the sounds," Shin rubs the back of his neck.

"that and the music to listen to. I'm glad about that I really am" he said smiling. "What should we do now my love. The kids are sleeping and we need rest as well. Have you taken a shower yet?'' he said

"Yeah that's true. They do like their music," Shin nods his head slowly with a smile. He looks at the time and then looks at Jason, nodding his head, "yeah I took a shower did you? If you did, we should get some sleep as well."

• 4 months later...

Shin nods his head, "yeah they need to learn a lot since they seem to not really have much school experience. And they truly need a lot of love with all they went through."