Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Gees I am right here, don't worry about it," Yuiji pokes Jessie's nose. He tilts his head as he looks at Jessie, looking over at the manager, leaning down, "she is just going to think it's from my ex manager. I told her about him while you were passed out."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "are you sure you want me to? Alright..," he turns off the force field, long enough for Jessie to see what he wanted to see.

Jessie held his head and focused. "There is someone outside the window thinking about all the money he will make with the pictures he took of you/ He is also complaining that I am in all the shots because my body is unpleasant to look at." Jessie said looking at him with tears in his eyes. "He took pictures of us." He whispered "Yuiji can you turn it back on if you can if not I will deal. It was fun, but I want to go back to the room." Jessie said embarrassed by his body.

Bree came over to the pool and meowed.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and blinks a bit, "some... guy took pictures of us while we were swimming?" He looks at the window and groans a little, shaking his head, "some people and wanting to make money," he puts up the force field again and gets out of the water, "we should have closed the curtains."

Jessie looked really sad and grabbed a towel and covered himself him wanting to cry. "I'm sorry my body is ugly." he whispered.

The manger came over and looked at them. "Going back to the room?" She asked looking at them.

Jessie nodded looking like he had been defeated.

The manger sighed. "After we clean up from the water we can go get something to eat." She said looking at them and at the window that Jessie was looking at before.

"Hey that is not why I wanted to cover the windows... I just don't us to get or photo taken." Yuiji groans and looks at his manager, sighing and crosses his arms, shaking his head, "we will try again tomorrow on our day off, with the curtain closed." Yuiji looks at the manager and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we could go out to eat next," he stretches out his arms and sighs a bit, rubbing his chin, "I got to check something on my laptop when we get back before we go out to eat."

Jessie nodded and walked back to the room making sure he wad covered. Bree was following behind them as well

"I'm sorry I should of closed the curtains when I got in there I wasn't thinking." she said shaking her head.

Yuiji glares at the window, seeing if he can find the guy that took photos and then looks at his manager, shaking his head, "it's not your fault. I wish I thought of it sooner," he sighs as he rubs the back of his head.

"What if they post pictures of me with all the scars in the paper. I think I might die of embarrassment. Maybe I should of hid in the room like a good writer and boyfriend." he whispered boy friend not really sure he they were dating each other

Yuiji sighs a bit, "the whole point of being a famous singer is the paparazzi ... and having to make bets and deals with them so they don't post anything the artist doesn't want to be publish to the public. If the whole problem is that you don't want people to see your scars then I can track down this guy."

"I'm ok with any other picture just not that one." He said looking at him with tears in his eyes. "My scars show how weak I am and now everyone will know how weak I am and will think you are pittying me." He said looking at him and walked to the room and opened it and went to the bedroom and looked away." Holding out his hand his writing book came flying at him.

Bree ran into the room and meowed again

Yuiji sighs a bit as he went to the bathroom to take a quick little shower and then gets out, drying off and then starts putting on his clothes, "well they don't know what you been through so don't feel ashamed of yourself...," he shakes his head slowly. As he was putting on his socks and shoes, Yuiji goes on his laptop and looks on a shopping app for some scar clearing cream that will 100% get rid of Jessie's scars. He rubs his chin a bit while he was looking around the app.

"I can't help it thats why I never really look at my self in the mirror at home." he said writing a few things in the note book and set it down. Soon he went into the bathroom to take a shower himself after Yuiji got out. After rinsing off he got out and dried off coming out of the shower he set next to Yuiji. "I'm sorry I feel this way about my body, but its true." he whispered

Yuiji sighs a little and rubs his chin a bit while he watched as he Jessie was going to the bathroom to take a shower. He glances at Jessie as he taps his fingers on the laptop, "well.. I will take care of it, don't worry," he rubs Jessie's head.

Jessie cuddled up to Yuiji. "Thank you for everything you are doing for me." he whispered and closed his eyes. "I guess we should find out what to eat." he whispered. "can you make the stuff for me so you can let down your shield because I don't want you to keep hurting yourself." he said

Yuiji smiles as he rubs Jessie's head, "it's no problem," he places a order on the cream and closes his laptop. He looks at Jessie and nods his head, "yeah I am sure there all places to go out and eat," he smiles and then starts making Jessie his headphones and bracelet.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then leans close to him to kiss his cheek, "I am doing this because I want to," he smiles as he works on the headphones and bracelet until it was time to go out to eat.

"Thank you so much Yuiji you don't know how much it means to me." He whispered as he hear the mangers voice from her room.

"Something came up so we might have to eat and head to the concert to get ready. Bring Bree with us when eating I got the right papers to say she is a stress cat that helps Jessie out so she is allowed anywhere now." The manger said.

"Thank you." Jessie said and smiled she was a good person.

Bree came over to him and jumped up on the bed and meowed.

Yuiji smiles as he works on the headset since he finished the bracelet. He perks his head up as he heard the manager talking and nods his head, "alright, let me just get my guitar and then we can head out." Yuiji looks at Bree and smiles, rubbing her head and finishes working on the headset, "alright, all done," he stands up and then gets his guitar.

Jessie got dressed in something nice well for him at least and put the bracelet on. "How do I activate it?" he asked as he but the head phones around his neck and looked at Bree.

Bree looked at the both of them. She ran and used the litter boxed cleaned herself up and jumped on the bed ready to go.

"Pack some of bree's things up and we are ready to go." he whispered

"It will activate automatic on it's own." Yuiji fixes up his outfit he was going to wear and grabs a hoodie so he wouldn't get food on it even if he wasn't a sloppy eater. He looks at Bree and laughs a little before looking at Jessie, "what should we pack for her?"

"Lets bring some food for her and a litter box. She will also need water." He said looking at him. "This is hard to think about Bree, but I can't go without her I'll leave her in a sound proof room." he said smiling.

"Well I can teleport her litter box to the sound room. She just went so I think she will be good until we get to the concert hall." Yuiji nods his head and then puts the home made food he makes for Bree in the cooler along with a water bottle, "alright, she is all set."