Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Alright I think she is. Part of me wonders if she is even a cat and a familiar of a magic user." he said looking at Yuiji then shook his head. "Is that crazy?" he asked

Bree looked at the both of them and went into her cage

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs his chin as he watched as Bree went into her cage by herself, laughing a little, "well.. familiars do come in all forms."

"Its just that she doesn't act like a cat most of the time." Jessie explained. "How do you tell the difference?" He asked looking at him.

The manger yelled from the other room if they were ready.

Yuiji shrugs his shoulders, "well if she starts talking other than meowing, then you will know," he laughs a little. "Well we better get going," he grabs his guitar case and grabs the cooler.

"Would only I hear it or would everyone?" He asked looking at Bree wondering if it was true or not. "I guess I'll ask her later huh, any way I can't wait to see you in action." he said smiling, "Manger we are ready."

Bree looked at him through the cage wondering if she was found out, but decided to keep acting like a cat for the time being

The manger walked in with a nice suit on. "Alright I have booked us a table at a nice place to eat. Most of the people from the concert is going to be there eating around this time. So lets get going."

Jessie followed the manger and looked back at Yuiji wondering what the answer would be

"Well if she is your familiar, than only you can really hear her. I guess you can consider that guardian I have as a familiar as well," Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head as he headed outside. Yuiji looks at his manager and nods his head with a smile, "alright let's get going," Yuiji gets into the car, putting his guitar in the back.

"Huh that is weird." he said looking at Yuiji but went with it as they got into the car he looked at Bree and sighed. "Hey Bree thank you for everything I promise not to ever leave you. Today I will have to leave you alone in a strange place for a little bit, but I'll b back." he said

Bree meowed like she knew what he was saying

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, "well I will be able to hear here since I am magic as well. Only magic users can really hear the familiars, just to be a little more clearer," he looks out the window while his manager was driving. Within the few minutes, he looks up at the restaurant and felt the car come to a stop, getting out of the car, "looks like we are here."

"I am glad we are here." Jessie said getting out of the car with Bree and walked to the door.

"I'm sorry no pets allowed in here Sir."

The manger ran over and gave him a paper."

"i'm sorry didn't know it was a service animal well then go on in." He said

Jessie went inside thanking the manger as they were seated at a table by the other people who were going to sing

Yuiji laughs a little, "because your feeling hungry from swimming before?" He smiles as he grabs the cooler but figured that Bree was going to score some food depending on what was ordered. Yuiji watched as his manager took care of the guy at the restaurant and then walks to the table, sitting down.

Yuiji laughs a little, "your just going to get what I get?" He rubs the back of his head as he leans back, looking at the menu as he listens to the manager ordering the drinks.

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs Jessie's head, "so you like my taste in food is it?" He looks over at his manager and nods his head, "yeah lemon aid is fine."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "I didn't even order yet silly," he looks at the menu and rubs the back of his head, "I... will take the stir fry," he puts the menu off to the side.

"Best part is, it's not really spicy so even Bree can have some of the meat," Yuiji smiles and looks at Jessie, "hey everything will be okay."