Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "yeah. I am pretty hungry to from swimming around. I made sure to get the not so spicy one since I will be going on stage shortly after getting to the concert hall."

"I don't care for spicy so that is good." Jessie said blushing and looked t him and then at Bree who was trying to bat at Jessie trying to get him to pet her. Jessie smiled watching her and started to pet her through the cage.

Yuiji nods his head and then looks at Bree, smiling, "aw don't worry Bree, once we are at the concert hall, you can come out once we reach the sound proof room."

"Yeah only problem with Stir fry is, alot goes in it, so it takes a bit. I am sure the manager's is already done," Yuiji laughs a little.

"I bet Jessie just wants the food to hurry up and get here so he can cuddle Bree in the car," Yuiji looks at his manager and then laughs a little.

Jessie smiled as he got some weird looks from other people and the took a deep breath. and tried to ignore it

Soon the waiter brought all of there food and Jessie started to eat and gave Bree some of the food as well

Yuiji looks at the people and leans back in the seat, looking and saw the food was being served, seeing the first to get into the food was Jessie. He laughs a little and then starts eating.

"Yeah and I don't eat that much as is so that was a huge meal." He said looking at him and yawning now that he was full.

The manger soon finished her salad. "Alright its time to go in for sound checks." she said

Yuiji nods his head as he pays for the meal first and stands up, walking outside and heads to the car. He gets in the car and sits in the back seat.

"What I am stressed this is my first time and there will be a lot of people." Jessie said pouting.

Once the manger got into the car she took of to where they were going to preform and was excited about it as well. "This will be the first time I have see in in concert Yuiji and I am happy about it if there is anything I need to get you when we get there let me know."

"Of course there will be silly. Alot of people come to concerts usually." Yuiji rubs the back of his head. He looks over at his manager and nods his head, "yeah don't worry, I am sure I will have requests for you to do," Yuiji looks out the window.