Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

Akira loved seeing Maou having so much fun... he was simply adorable. After they played the game, they ended it at a tie. "Wow, you're pretty good, Maou! I'll have to practice some more!" He said happily, collapsing onto a couch.

Akira smirked over at Maou. "I bet we can have even more fun~" He said, playfully poking Maou's nose.

Akira wanted to kiss Maou again, he was so cute... but he also didn't want to scare him. So he leaned closer to Maou instead. "Maou, can I kiss you?" He asked, realizing he was falling hard and fast for Maou.

Akira blushed but smiled as he leaned in and gently lifted Maou's chin up, giving him a deep kiss. It was the first real kiss he had ever given anyone, and he hoped he hadn't messed up, but it felt truly amazing to kiss Maou.

Maou smiled and kissed back into Akira and pulled him close it was his first kiss as well and he loved it. he didn't want it to end and didn't know why it felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

Akira's face was blushing hot and his heart beat faster... he wanted more from Maou, but it felt like it was too soon for anything further than a kiss... so instead he kissed him again, more passionately. Then he gently used his tongue, French kissing him.

Maou kissed him back why why did this feel wrong and right? How?! How was this real?" he asked looking at him and blushing as he kissed deeper and deeper French kissing him as well

Akira finally leaned back and blushed brightly. "I've never wanted to kiss anyone like this before... I'm sorry, I guess I got carried away." Akira admitted, sighing. "And I don't know, but I think I'm feeling the same thing as you."

Akira nodded and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Okay. S-so, um... what do we do now, then?" He asked, his heart still beating incredibly fast. He felt strange... like his heart ached for more of Maou's touch, his skin against his own.

Maou smiled and nodded. "I think we need to take our time getting to know each other and then we can have everything we ever wanted alright." he said biting his lip

Akira blushed brightly and looked up at Maou. "Y-yeah, I think we should get to know each other, too." He said. Though, he wasn't sure how long he could hold himself back.

"Do you want to play another game or make some food or what?" he asked smiling at him unsure about what to do or what to eat, but he might want to watch movies with him as well

Akira looked around at all the stuff, still blushing. "Uh... we could watch some movies, if you have any?" He asked, hoping that wouldn't be too awkward.

"Hmm okay!" Akira looked at the movies Maou brought in and picked one randomly. "How about this one?" He asked.

"Okay, that sounds good." Akira agreed. He settled down and sat next to Maou, snuggling up to him. He couldn't help it, he just wanted to be close to Maou.

Maou smiled and started to watch the movie holding Akira close to his body and closing his eyes enjoying the feeling of having someone there and it was weird he never liked someone there before.