Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

Maou walked up to Akira and looked down. "I didn't want you to find out that way." he said looking down and helped him up. "You are the first person immune to what I can do." he said looking down and sighed. "When I see your dad I am going to smack him." he said growling and then took a breath. "No your not like that."

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

Akira wiped his tears away and hugged Maou. "And I didn't want you to meet my parents like that... they're always so dramatic, I'm sorry, Maou... let's just go home. We can shop tomorrow, right?" He said, taking Maou's hand.

Maou looked at him after helping him up. "Why don't we get what you have in the basket alright I will see if anyone has extra food for us for tonight alright." he said hugging him and sighed. "I didn't want you to know that I could make bad luck happen I think that is why they give me free stuff." he whispered

Akira nodded and stayed close to Maou. "I-it makes sense... I wouldn't want bad luck like that, either." Akira muttered. "I can get a few more things if we need to... I'm okay." He said, trying to calm down.

"I'm not sure why but I can touch you and not have you effected so that makes me happy. Lets get a few more things and head back to my house lets get some meat." he said looking at him

Akira nodded and held Maou's hand tightly, leading him to where the meat was. "It makes me happy, too..." Akira said. "What sort of meat do you want?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter." he said holding him close. "I won't let them hurt you again." he said closing his eyes as he hugged him and then opened his eyes and looked threw the meat getting a little of everything.

Akira blushed as he was hugged, snuggling against Maou. "Thank you for standing up for me..." He whispered, then also started putting stuff in the cart.

Akira blushed and nodded. "Yeah. You're right." He agreed. "Come on, lets go pay and get out of here if you're done."

Akira heard Maou sigh and smiled, sliding the card without a second thought. "It's okay, Maou. C'mon." Akira took all the bags he could carry.

He nodded. "He shouldn't cut you off even know you are disowned I think I made my threat clear to him." he said sighing. "I didn't want to strip your mom of everything but it happened."

Akira looked down and nodded. "It's okay... I'm sure they will be okay. My dad's pretty wealthy on his own..." He reassured, starting to walk home. "We should have brought a wagon or something to put the groceries in..." He said.

"I don't know where we'd get a wagon, though..." Akira said. "I guess we'll just have to carry them..." He shrugged and smiled at Maou.

Maou shrugged and walked all th way back to his house arms tired by the time they got to the house but a wagon was waiting out side his front door he sighed as he set the stuff on it and unlocked the door taking the food inside and leaving the door open for akira

Akira finally caught up to Maou and saw the wagon. "Whoa, where did that come from?!" Akira exclaimed, staring at the wagon that had mysteriously appeared there.

"Oh..." Akira said, "I hope they didn't take it from some little kids... do people follow you all the time?" He asked, not really liking the idea.

"They most likely took from the store." he said sighing and looked at him. "They follow him sometimes I don't know what is going on. With them and I hate it sometimes."

Akira nodded. "As long as they don't hurt anyone, I guess it's okay... but I can see how it would be annoying." He said. "So. What do you want to do now?"

"Ahh, we can borrow it for a while... it would be awkward to go back now. Besides... I feel like just spending time with you, i-if that's okay..." Akira suggested, looking up at Maou.

"Yeah that is fine I want to spend time with you as well I am just sorry I made your mom broke I am such bad luck." he said shutting his front door and went to his couch and set down. "At least you don't have to worry about anything here I am pretty laid back."