Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

Akira went to sit down next to Maou. "Ah, it's okay, don't worry about it. Besides, maybe they will learn something from it." He said thoughtfully. He smiled. "Maybe I can be your good luck charm~"

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

Akira smiled and blushed at Maou's comment. "Oh! Um... I really have no idea..." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Can we play some video games, or something?" He asked.

Akira blushed at the kiss, then stood in front of Maou, staring at him. "Hmm..." He then moved a finger and traced it across Maou's cheek bone.

"Would you like to go to the video game room?" he asked smiling and got up and took his hand and took him into another room with all the games in it. Maou was blushing big time at this no one had ever done this with him before.

(I think this is Akira trying to flirt? XD )

Akira grinned, loving Maou's reaction. Suddenly he got excited, then tackle-hugged Maou to the floor. "Sorry! I'm just really excited! I... I've never had a friend like you before..." He admitted, blushing even though he is unaware that his leg was resting on Maou's crotch.

Akira blushed and looked down at Maou and heard him moan. "W-what do you mean?" He asked, not sure what he was talking about. Was Maou a sexual type of person? He didn't seem to be... Regardless, Akira really liked Maou already, but didn't know what to do about it. He carefully moved to get up, then offered a hand to help Maou. "Sorry about that..." He apologized, blushing and looking away.

"Its alright." he said grabbing his hand and pulling him up. and looked at him. "Its fine." he said smiling and set down on a chair. "Its alright I just didn't know you were into pinning people down." he said blushin

Akira blushed brightly. "W-what? Ah- no! I'm not really into that! I-I mean, I don't think I am..." He said, rubbing the back of his head and looked away. "You... you seemed to like it, though..." He muttered, remembering that Maou had moaned.

"I'm not into that either, I don't think I am either you are the first one who did this to me." he said looking at him.

"This doesn't make any since to me." he said looking away

Akira blushed brightly. "W-well... you are the first one who makes me feel this way..." He admitted, looking up at Maou. He stood in front of him, the gently lifted his chin up. "And by this way, I mean, like this..." He said, then gently kissed Maou's lips.

Maou blushed. "I don't know what to do." He said blushing not sure what to do he was scared and loved it at the same time soon he pulled back. "That was nice." he said blushing. "I think I might like you like that too so how is it that I just met you and it feels like we complete each other?"

Akira blushed and smiled. "Heh, I don't know... maybe it was fate that we were supposed to meet?" He suggested, taking hold of Maou's hand.

"Ah... I-I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit too forward..." Akira admitted, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

Akira blushed also and looked around the room and at the games. "Ah- o-oh yeah, lets play... umm... wow, you have so many. Do you even have an air hockey table?!"

"Oh, if it's trouble to set up, we can play something else... what do you like to play?" Akira asked, blushing at Maou's smile. He loved it when Maou smiled... it was adorable and made him want to keep making him happy.

"Well, I love air hockey! I play it any chance I get!" Akira said, smiling as he set up the puck and handed Maou the other piece. "Are you ready?!" Akira asked excitedly.

(That's okay! My laptop died, so I'll be on my phone now. It's cool!)

Akira moved quickly to block the puck, hitting it back to Maou. "You won't be able to win with just brute force, Mapu~!" Akira exclaimed, laughing and enjoying himself.