Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

" THEN IT WON"T BE A PROBLEM FOR ME!" The mage screamed. He darted right past the other. The red hair was was soon to turn into ta small bon fire on Kazi's head. " I'M NOT A PRINCESS AND I WILL NOT BE TREATED AS SUCH!"

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

"I didn't call you one but if you keep screaming at me I am going to make you one." he screamed back and kicked his bird. "With princess we kick them all the way to the ground to see if they live!" he yelled back

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. " Fine! You wanna see me fall?! Here you go!" Kazi dismissed the bird and began to plummet to the ground. The rage clear on his face, the hair a clear indicator of his frustrations and pent up anger over the years.

Zeke smiled and let him fall for a bit before swooping down and collecting him. "There we go that wasn't so hard was it to let out all your anger?" he whispered and started to fly faster than ever before

This was humiliating. Kazimir felt angry and frustrated. He began to cry. Loud, heavy sobs. It had been so long since he felt.... anything real. Kazi has always poured himself into studying and practice ever since his older sister died in her own journey. Kazi was able to laugh and cry and feel when she was around... He felt safe expressing himself to her. If he got to angry or too out of hand, Saiya was always there to keep his temper in check.

Once she had died, so did Kazi's heart. It's why his sapphire was always a gleaming blue. His hair was changing again, it was turning a dark violet.

Kazi just remained quiet for the rest of the ride there. He eventually fell asleep from the all the left over emotional stress of years of burying those emotions.

That night Zeke didn't stop and rest he just flew all not and got to the spring with in a day. "Hang on Kazi." he said as he went straight down into a small tunnel underground that opened up only for a dragon. The tunnel went down and down and down Zeke spent a good hour going under ground and then once threw the ceiling closed up and it was a beautiful spring as he landed

Kazi stared on in awe that the little cave. It was beautiful. He didn't understand why other mages would be upset to be down here. This place was a wellspring of fresh and powerful minerals he could use! Kazi ran to any and all spots of the spring. He looked around stones and rock figures for gems and other materials he could store away.

Kazi was about to say to give him just another moment, then he lifted his head and caught sight of the spring. He became enraptured with it instantly. " This is amazing !! What are the minerals in here?! Are they reacting to you? Or do they do this with any creature?!" He took out another bottle from his seemingly bottomless bag, and swished some of the water in the vial and study it. He asked numerous amounts of questions which he turned and recorded down in a notebook for later observations.

"I don't know the magic in our bodies react to the water and if you need healing it turns a purple redish tent." he said closing his eyes. "Chill we are gonna be here a while. So its not bothering you that we are so far under ground most humans start to freak out that they are underground so no one brings him here. Oh and our castle when we fall in love with each other will move by this cave and this will be our." he said looking at him. "Get in the water and chill for a bit."

"They probably don't like the feeling being buried alive. That's most likely why other humans get upset being down here. Most of them panic whne they think they're being cornered." Kazi explained as he kept taking notes like a mad man. " I'll get in later. This all needs to be written down while the effects are still fresh!!"

"Damn out of all the mages I get the one that studies the most and doesn't relax." he said closing his eye as he rested and let the water take away his back ache from flying down here. "True most humans don't like that feeling but I am guessing you are different Hey thanks for making me bring you here this is nice and I love this feeling I forgot how much I love it down here." he said

"Well your father wanted you to have the most powerful mage in our village....I didn't get that way by sitting about and loafing around. I have to keep up with research and studying until I can pass the trials, or survive my pilgrimage.." Kazi explained, sending a scowl to Zeke.

"Besides, I said I'll join you as soon as I'm done, I promise"

Zeke sighed and nodded and smiled at him he was kind of cute when he saw this place for the first time. "Maybe when you are ready I will show you more how long can you hold your breath or can you make an air orb what I want to show you is underwater and is precious to dragons and mage's alike its where all natural powers come from. You can't take any of it tho only look at it." he said smiling

That grabbed Kazi's attention. "Really?!" Kazi put away his equipment and stripped himself quickly and climbed into the pool, " Well c'mon then show me!" He demanded, the excitment seeping through his voice. He glided over to Zeke, waiting for the other to make good on his words.

Zeke smiled and shook his head and then dived down into the water and started to go deep and through a maze of some sort as he went through it some scales apparel on his skin as he swam deeper to a huge rock that was glowing he make sure that Kazi to the stone

Kazimir just continued to stare in amazement. His hair turned again. It was bright but the water kept if from going up in flames. He kept near Zeke. He admitted this part was a little intimidating, but no less facsinating!

Zeke looked at him and smiled. when ever you want to go back we can because we will be here for a few days I thought you might like this Its hidden so don't tell anyone you saw it ok he thought smiling at him more

Kazi nodded. He looked around. This was all amazing and new! After a few minutes, Kazi taps on Zeke's arm signaling he wanted to turn around.

Once they reached the surface, Kazi couldn't stop his excited chatter. Excitedly going on about the cave, and it's endless possilities.

" Of course not, why would I? I'm only saying it be amazing to tap into it. But humans of course always take things too far. If anybody else knew they'd run rampant without any self control "

"Oh I just wanted to remind you that was all. So you see the beauty of it and understand everything thats cool." he said closing his eyes in the water. "When you are ready there is a bedroom down here for dragons too I think it should be done making it to my linking right now. I'm mostly the only one who comes here."

" Why won't others come?" Kazi asked. " Do they not like it down here anymore either?" He leaned over the side of the pool, watching Zeke.