Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

Zeke waited for him outside the room and heard the fuss. "Will you guys hurry up and get out!" Zeke said glaring at the door. "You can't spend all night in there and the people are waiting for you and me to get back." Zeke said

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

" Yes yes hold on I--" Kazi's mother cut him off as she stormed over and poked her head out and gave a glare to the dragon, " Listen here young man!! Just as were doing our best ot observe your culture's habits, please extend us the same courtesy!! Thank you and be just a little more patient" ANd she ducked away back into the room and locked the chamber doors. " Mother...." Kazi covered his face, now fully dressed with out his mother fussing over him. " You really shouldn't be that rude to my husband... my new, fire-breathing husband..." He emphasized.

He pushed past and stepped out of the room, and bowed before Zeke. " I apologize for my mother... she's very head strong. Let us just hurry back before she decides to hex me." Kazi took hold of Zeke's hand and dragged him back to the front hall where music played and everyone was already dancing and drinking.

"Alright, Your mom is the one at fault she is keeping everyone waiting." he said glaring at the door as Kazi took his hand and drug him away. "Just so you know I can't kill you that doesn't mean I can't kill your mother for pissing me off." he said hissing. "She would be a nice fisty snack." he said growling as they were now in the hall.

" Please don't. Not only would you be breaking the treaty, you'd cause another war that neither side can handle right now...Please I merely ask you accept my apology on my mother's behalf" Kazi explained calmly. He turned to face Zeke, pokerface in place, " if your truly that angry, please take out your frustrations on me instead.... That is the reason I was married to you after all."

"But your not the one to piss me off and I can't hurt you." he said sighing and looked down. "Tell your mom not to be a stupid hag and we will be good. She no longer has you she is the one who offered up her own child from the village." he said sighing and looked at him not sure what to do

" She didn't my father did... and not by choice mind you. This is difficult for the both of us. And true you can't hurt me, but you can use my body as you see fit. It makes no difference to me." Kazi remarked. He walked into the hall and took his place beside Zeke's own chair at the head of the table.

Zeke set down by Kazi and sighed not sure what he should do next. "Just letting you know I don't even want to be here and I have to this is what sucks about it and I am just letting you know what is up and up." he said

And for the first time, he smiled sweetly at Zeke, placing a gentle hand on his knee as a sign of understanding and affection. " And for that I'm grateful. So I thank you kindly" He nodded and went back to sitting prim and proper, stone faced as always. Everyone started to settle down in their own chairs, and Kazi's father stood. He spouted off the normal wedding jokes and jabs before he gave the normal 'dad' speech. They waited for Zeke's family to speak next as they all ate and whispered amoungst themselves

Zeke didn't understand this mage what was up with him he just told him the truth and he got a thank you. Zeke shook his head and looked at his dad who waited his turn to give a speech and soon he did it was a long pointless speech but the what he did say in there was when Zeke and Kazi learned to love each other they will get a kingdom of there own to be king and queen of.

After all speeches were given and drinks had and food eaten, everyone started to sing and dance once more. Everyone was so cheerful... though that could be from the mead and alcohol. Kazi had looked at the crowd with a small smile. He tried to enjoy for the sake of his parents and his brothers.... who were trying to flirt and dance with any girl they could. Kazi had to sigh and cover his face with his palm " Please give me the patience..." he groaned

"What was that?" Zeke said hearing him as he watched his Dad laugh and have fun with other dragon's he knew his dad was going to sleep with at least with one of the dragons he was flirting with and he hated that. It was like his mom wasn't even real.

Kazi pointed into the crowd towards his little brothers. "You see those two Bemeaths over there? The two big guys flirting with those girls? Those are my younger brothers, and nine of ten.... I'm going to have to keep them from getting in trouble....again" He let out an exasperated sigh. Sometimes he really wished he wasn't the eldest. If Saiya was here....

Upon seeing his husband's scowl, Kazi tilted his head looking up at Zeke's face. " What's the matter... you look upset?"

"Thats cool and its nothing its just my dad is going to sleep with another random woman almost like my mom was never real." he said sighing. "I think he might of had her killed he never cried when she die he slept with 6 woman that night." he said sighing.

Kazi had to pause and think carefully on his words. " ... Well that's terrible, and I'm sorry you have gone through that...But maybe he's grieving ... in his own way..." He offered. " Sometimes when one feels as though they have lost everything, their heart feels empty so they try to fill that empty hole inside themselves...."

Kazi nodded. " Well then why don't we? I'm not much for parties myself. And with how drunk everyone is right now, I highly doubt they'll notice us gone..." It was true, though mages typically paid a great deal of attention in battle, when they wanted to party, they did it hard.

Zeke nodded and finished his drink and then walked up to his room with Kazi sighing as they went up to his room and he started to get undressed and dressed in his night clothes and laid on the bed. "The party will go on all night." he said sighing

Once he to was dressed and ready for bed, Kazi climbed in next to Zeke, being careful not to touch him. " Well if you'd like I can turn the music box back on. If I open it the melody will remain calm and soothing, it should help you fall asleep..." Kazi suggested. He waved his hand and the small bag over to the bed and pulled out the music box and the old blanket he slept under before. Kazi wrapped it around his shoulders, and settled down and opened the music box, letting the tune flow out in the air.

Soon Zeke fell asleep in his bed for some reason liking the music to make him to go to sleep and soon he found himself in a deep sleep in to dream land and woke up the next morning sighing as he walked to the bathroom and used it

Kazi was out on the balcony again. He decided to perform some morning stretches. It was nice and relaxing. Kazi had his music box next to him playing, his thoughts in other worlds. Feeling the pull on his tense muscles was so very nice~

But once he finished, Kazi rummaged through his bags, 'I really need to unpack...' He pulled out a lose violet tunic and white pants. He knocked on the bathroom door, " Would you mind if I joined you in there?"

Kazi placed his clothes and towels on a near by table and undressed himself. Carefully stepping into the shower, keeping his distance from the other. Kazi took hold of a cloth and wet it under the spray, " Umm would you hand me the soap please?"

Zeke handed him the soap and was glad that his shower was so big he started to wash his body and let the heat of the shower just wash over him he knew that everyone might had been passed out from last night and he didn't care he just planed on doing normal stuff and staying in his room for the day.

THe mage nodded in thanks. " .... Would you mind if we went for a walk this morning through the woods.... I need a few herbs to re-stock my stores... Then we can come back and do whatever you please..." Kazi asked as gently as he could.

He began to lather on the soap his body, his back turned to the other. " I'm sure the last thing you want is to go out and about, but once I replenish my wares we won't have to leave for weeks unless you choose..."

"But the drunk bodies downstairs I don't want to deal with them" he said sighing. Then looked at him. "Can't we wait till tomorrow?" he asked looking at him and sighed as he soaped up his body and started to rinse off and started with his hair and sighed