Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

"I don't know my people say that since he is under ground he is buried in the cave." he said looking down. "I don't know what is truth and what is not about that story all I know is that his bones are real and I don't know about the little girl. I know she could change shapes but we also know that the dragon was in love with a human if you want to go see site of death you can, but it will be hard. He hates mages now so you would have to bow to his bones as soon as you get there." he said sighing. "Its been a while since I have seen his name is Kaida and he was really nice from what I could tell if you use magic maybe we could see who was right?" he asked

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

"That is a possibility but I'd need a piece of him to do it and I don't think he'd really like somebody coming to steal his bones" Kazi responded. "But maybe this could shed some light on our cultures.... " A finger went to his chin as he thought. "I don't quite remember details but the story goes that there was once a young mage who'd been waiting to meet her lover, bit the liver was either killed or spirited away by the dragon. At the time dragons were kind and generous creatures, so to be betrayed by one was not only unusual it was a sign as an unfit mage. If you could be pushed around by a dragon, you had no businesses welding magic. The mage didn't want the village to find out, and wanted revenge for her lover..... The rest .... Well it goes on to say she tricked a dragon and stole his heart and he died in a cave but.... Alot of the story is missing if you ask me..."

"Why don't we go talk to him then his bones are in a cave and we can get to it from here if you know the way like I do tho it took me 100 years to find the bones I told no one because its the way that his bones are in that tells me something wasn't wright its like he died half dragon and half human" he said looking at him. "Half of him is dragon and the other is human its really weird and there are paintings on the walls and some clothes that he was wearing was left I was so scared when I found it I ran because everything was true. So with my help we can bring the ghost back or even him for a short time and see what the hell happened." he said

".... Maybe the witch cursed him...." Kazi offered. He got up from the bed and rummaged through his bag. He found a book, rather old and battered, but still held close to his heart. " Here, this is a book on old curses that my people have outlawed, maybe there's something in here, if we find it here, maybe we can fix it....." Kazi jumped back onto the bed, and unconsiously snuggled himself against Zeke, and flipped open the book and started skimming the pages.

"I don't know if we can. he died a long time ago, Let me know when you want to go over there its a long trip, but we can make it there in a few hours." he said holding The mage close and looked at the book. "What do you want to bed most of these were used on the dragon." he said

"I wouldn't have to bet you, these were all outlawed for a reason." Kazi answered "They used these on criminals first, and then as some time passed they all got worse and worse till they were considered inhuman. It's why we can't use them anymore..." Feeling a chill, Kazi snuggled in just a bit more and pulled up the blanket. But soon the warmth started to make him drowsy and he was fighting himself again to stay awake.

Outside the storm had started and the wind howled, but that just seemed to lull the little mage further into sleep.

" He lied to me.... He said he would help me....Don't trust him..."

Kazi awoke with a start, his hair had gone a silvery white. His brow was soaked in sweat. He sat up carefully as to not wake the sleeping dragon beside him. He left the bed to find something cold to drink.

Once he settled his racing heart, Kazi sat and thought to himself.

Who was that.... it sounded like a woman.... or a very young boy.... Maybe he just read too much of that book last night

Kazi looked over to him. He debated telling the other. " ...... Just an odd dream is all..." The little mage sat and splashed some water on his face to wash the sweat away and wake him a little so he wouldn't ave to go back to sleep. " I'll be back in a moment, you can go back to sleep if you like..." A little fib wouldn't hurt, he'll just say he woke up earlier.

"No.... it doesn't hurt.... I heard a voice.... it said not to trust somebody.... It wasn't clear who " Kazi explained. He leaned into the hug, it felt safe. He felt secure and his anxiety from the dream went away, if just a little.

When asked about leaving to find the bones, " Is the storm over? If it is we'll leave first thing in the morning, but we have to go back to the castle and talk to our parents this time." Kazi said. " It's one thing to disappear for a honeymoon, it's another to do so when we may very well be changing the history of both our peoples culture"

"But the bones are here not days away?" he said looking at him. "Shouldn't we just see them I don't want to tell my parents I found them not until I know what happened." he said looking down

Kazi bit his lip at that. He wasn't sure how that would blow over with his own family and his own people. This was a very heavy and stable pillar of his culture. ... But he also couldn't ask Zeke to go against his own instincts either.

If they did this, it could easily shatter their races and villages. It could change colonies of Dragons and mages all over the world. In both good and bad aspects.

But in the end he relented, " You at least have to tell we're going to be a little longer then we first planned...."

"I will let them know, what is going on. I want to learn about this and then we can tell everyone what we found out I think that for everyone we will know, but it might cause more problems but I think that we need to find out the truth." he said as he started to write a note saying they might have found something big and are going to have to stay longer then let Kazi read it over before he sent it. "I don't know if we should tell them that its something that can change life for ever." he said sighing

Kazi gave a short nod. " That should be fine for now.... "

The mage understood why Zeke didn't want to say anything to his parents about it, but at the same time, his own parents would want to know about this. It was an event that would need to be recorded and documented. " I just think it'd be better to .... warn them at least..."

Zeke nodded and he wrote through me and my wife talking we have found out something that could be life changing and change our histories as all my wife will record everything we do, but we want to get to the bottom of this he wrote and the sent the message to his family

Kazi blushed a little, " Did you have to my wife through the whole thing..... it's not like they don't know my name ya know...." But it was .... kinda nice as Kazi let himself think that the dragon was getting possesive already.... but only for a second did he think it.

Kazi pouted up at Zeke. " I thought you were sweet but now I'm not too sure..." He grumbled. Kazi splashed the other with water in retaliation.

This made Kazi grumbled more, " Not cute!" Another splash. " I am a man, I. Am. Not. Cute." He Zeke, cheeks puffed and pink, and hair crackling and fusicia.

" ..... What was that for?" He asked. He wasn't feeling anxious this time. That's why he suspected the other hugged him before. " We may as well leave now. Is it hot anywhere in the cave, or is it just as cool as here?" He asked planning to pack lightly in terms of clothing.