Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Why so that my fellow dragon can rest in peace and we can find out what really happen I know he is still here in this cave and we ate the two who had to clean up the mess that the dragon caused!" he said looking at her and glaring at her. "Are you the one who tortured Kaida?" He asked looking at the woman. "Why are you down here?" he asked

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

The spirit stared at the young dragon then scoffed. what makes you think I'll tell you any of that... All you need to know is that I'm here to pay for my sins and keep watch over his grave... Now leave while I'm still feeling merciful

"I'm sorry I can't do that I don't care if you curse me or not I will find out what happen because you are here I bet you are the one who cursed Kaida you know how long his death went on! You here makes him feel worthless..........Stop I can't keep up." he said looking at the bones then realized that he could here the dragon. "Do you know how bad my death was from you! I told you I didn't do it, but you didn't believe me and cursed me to death in a painful way! All I wanted to do was learn more about the mages." he said shaking his head as if Kaida was active.

Sadness crossed her face "....I know.... I made a terrible mistake....I was naive and gullible" her voice sounded broken.... As though she were close to tears. "I had been sixteen at the time. I thought I was in love....and I thought...my lover had felt the same. I believed it so much I didn't see the obvious signs .... Right in front of me..."

Kazi was lowering to the ground, his circles dwindled to one, but his their eye glowes ever brighter. He stood and listened awaiting the rest of the tale.

"I didn't kill him a wild animal did and I can to save him when you came saw me I told you I TOLD YOU!" he screamed and had tears in his eye at this point taken over by Kaida. "Then I saved you from drowning and how did you repay me torture me to death." he yelled

He wasn't even dead you know.... He was just off with another lover.... the mage spirit admitted. Kazi stared wide eyed.

He finally spoke, " So .... He lied to you, which in turn made you betray Kaida.... You killed him because that man lied to you and manipulated you into believing in a love that was only one sided?"

The spirit finally let out a loud cry, her crimes finally out in the open. An innocent was killed by my hand because I was too stupid to see what was in front of me. He faked his death to leave me and made it look like a dragon had eaten him....

"I told you I didn't do it I told you do you think I would be the person that would kill others I loved humans and I loved YOU! And this is how you thank me I helped you throught your life and you sent me to a horrible death I can't even move on because I relive the pain every day." He said as he looked at Zekes hand and hissed in pain as the flesh started to peel off his skin. "This is what you did to me everything you ruined my life!" he yelled. "I had to run away you betrayed me!"

I know.... Nothing I do in life will repay what I've done... The cave was colder. So when I found out, I came back here,

but you had already died..... so instead I joined you. I stayed here and waited as Death eventually found me.

Kazi narrowed his eyes, " But that doesn't explain the rift between Dragons and Mages.... That just sounds like it was a love triangle, it shouldn't even have left the three of you..."

Before I learned what my lover had done, and I had tricked Kaida, I had spread the news that a Dragon had killed and eaten my love. It caused a great deal of panic and mistrust. She explained. I understand what I've done is unforgivable. Nothing I did in life coudl repay what I've done, but in Death, I was hoping to fix what was broken. But I was trapped here instead.

"DO you know how bad the death was! It hurt and I died in pain you can't do anything to make me happy the hate I have I can't you should of left me alone." He said as he started to scream as it started to happen over again. "You know how many times I relive the death The person I am in won't die he will come back but still I can't ever stop being in pain because of you." he said

...yes I'm well aware it must be painful... Far greater then what I can comprehend and nothing I will do will help.... Unless the spirit turned to Kazimir. Tilting her head, she asked. .... Boy .... Just how many realities do you command? Kazi visibly swallowed with the fear. " .... Seven.... I won't touch the eighth so ... Whatever you plan to do. ... I can't help you...." He admitted. Her mouth twisted into a smile that nearly ripped her face in two. I don't need your prowess ... Just your body...

"You better not hurt that boy or drag him anywhere if you drag him down into this you will be cursed this boy don't look like it but he know stuff that would put you to shame and curse you to the same pain I am in Don't you dare hurt another mage!" he yelled at him Zeke's eyes turning red as if casting the spell as he screamed again.

I was cursed the moment I came back here.... And this boy may be powerful, but he said himself... Her grin was getting creepier and bigger as she continued to inch closer to Kazi. The little mage was backing away from the spirit. He already knew what she was planning. He won't touch the Eighth realm of reality The spirit lunged, she broke past the last circle that Kazi had up. She stared directly into his third eye, as it turned black. Kazi's mouth hung open in a silent scream,another barrier was erected around the two.

"Ahh so you came into this world to hurt me more didn't you!" The dragon said as he looked and started to cast a spell to push her out of him. "you didn't come here to help." he said as he casted a spell for her to feel the same pain as him.

What neither dragon knew, was that the eighth reality was the Realm of Death. Zasha knew if she could just use the boy as a gate way, she could pull on a piece of Kaida's soul that was stuck and let him cross over. Now if the barrier will hold just long enough...

Zasha finally broke through. She looked around as quickly as she could, until she finally spotted it. The only little shred of Kaida's bound soul. She had one already to replace it. Now if she could get ahold of the dragon's, she'd get them both out of here.

If you can just bare with the pain a little longer, the boy will take your place here and you can leave!! She screeched. Doing this took a great deal of concentration, and having an ancient dragon screaming at you was not making it any easier. Kazi at this point of turning a sickly white, and he looked ot be aging! Having a dragon's heart was slowing down the age process significantly, but it was still happening. He managed to call out weakly, "Z-zeke... help me!! " he sounded like his voice was muffled. Shit was Zeke even in this realm with him.

In the real realm, an orb began to bounce around and tried to smack Zeke in the face. It was ringing so loudly!! It was as if the orb was distessed.

Kazi lay limp. Zasha screamed in pain.WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME DO THIS?! IF I GIVE THEM THE BOY YOU CAN LEAVE HERE!!

she cried loudly. The tears ran down her face. She just wanted to let the dragon go, she just wanted him to be free from the very place she foolishly imprisoned him in.

The orb that had been smacking Zeke in the face early, now tugged on Zeke's hair to turn his attention to the mage wholay weakly trying ot move towards the water as Zeke had told him. Kazi was too weak to keep moving despite the water being just a few short feet away. He was so tired, and so weak. He hated feeling so vulnerable. He started to cry once again and his now white hair, grew a very dull blue almost grey hue.

"Because they are innocent and just wanted to know what happens and I made a deal with Zeke if he takes me into his own I will take you out. I'm sorry There is a way out for me but you need to learn not to take lives of innocent people." Kadia said

Zeke's arm went red as he said another curse and ran to Kazi and made has hand touch the water the where where no spirit can hurt him.

Zasha grew dimmer.Her energy was weakening. She looked as though she was going to cry. She knew what she was doing was wrong. She even knew that taking another's life wouldn't be replacing Kaida's. Fine..... if you'll be free... I'll accept my own fate... and as she said that, a blackness emerged from the ground. It latched to her ankles, slowly making it's way up further and further along her body. I wish you peace in your afterlife, and hope you will find a way to at least understand how I felt...

and know I truly am sorry and at last .... she was gone.

Kazi groaned weakly. WHen his fingers touched the water, he felt the witch's presence leaving his mind.

" .... I feel sick..." Was all Kazi said before leaning away from the water to vomit up what little he had in his stomach

"I know I know I just wish it didn't end this way." he whispered and looked over at Zeke. "i want to see the sun one last time You have made me happy I don't know what spell you did but you sent her back and helped me out." he said

Zeke smiled and looked at him as his tribal marking appeared on his skin. "We are alright you got that." he said as he kissed him

Kazi groaned and nuzzled against the other after pulling away from the kiss. It was a small sign of affection but it was all the little mage could muster at the moment. He looked to see Kaida. " Shouldn't we take him outside? You go on a head... I just need a moment and I'll follow"

"I can wait for you Remember I can't be that far away from you or we both die." he said looking at him and sighed as he set next to him and waited. "I will get him out to see the fresh air but with you by my side alright." he said smiling and yawned