The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Kuroshi actually yelped mostly at the sound of the whip because sex whips didn't really hurt that much but he was pulled in close again as well and he was starting to realize there was nowhere for him to go. "Please, just let me go... This is cruel!!" The worst part was that he wasn't just a pet but a familiar so all of these things were ok to do to him.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

"You signed the contract like hell are you able to get out of it!" Yukie snapped as he stripped and pinned his little dragon down before using a small lube packet and luring up his member as he smirked and grinded against his disobediat dragon.

"Wait, Please..." He pleaded but he was now completely turned on. It would be a crime not to keep going. Problem was that he couldn't cum without getting the ring off and it was hard for him to do alone like this. "Please, Master..." He hoped calling his master would be enough.

"Yes?" Yukie replied surprised at the master as he stopped and gently pet his little dragon quite curious what his request was.

"Please just take all these things off me...." He couldn't believe the other stopped. It wasn't the first time Kuroshi had called him master before but if it was going to work he wasn't going to complain.

"Do not bite or run away if I do okay?" Yukie replied taking off the underwear as he waited for an agreement from his little pet.

"I won't... I promise..." He said. Honestly, Kuroshi could deal with most, he just needed that cock ring off before Yukie did anything to him otherwise it would be too late.

"Alright" Yukie replied taking off the cockring and the muzzle and underwear...and then the collar as he smirked and continued teasingly grinding against his pet

It was times like this that Kuroshi was happy his master was such a push over. Of course, he still had to deal with the other grinding against him. "Wait, let me change forms..." He said. It hurt quite a bit last time they did it like this so he wanted to be in his more human-like form this time.

"Nope, I like you in this form~ but since you desire your other form we will just have to do both~" Yukie replied as he slowly started entering his cute little pet keeping him close.

"No... Wait... I'm not even stretched enough!!!" Kuroshi panicked. He didn't want to do this twice but at the same time, his member was standing out strong, desiring for his master to go farther and farther.

"You'll learn to streatch" Yukie replied as he pushed himself fully in and held his cute little dragon at his hips as he smirked and moaned a little at how tight it was. "Damn you keep getting tighter~"

Kuroshi let out a strange sound that would have been a roar but was actually a rather sad sound that came from him being thrust all the way into so suddenly. Did his master not know that he was a small creature?! Of course, it didn't help that it stuck all of him hard enough to make the dragon release a big load. "That's... 'cause... you didn't... stretch me right..." Kuroshi struggled to talk like this. All of his internal organs seemed pushed aside for his master's big cock.

"Think of this as your punishment for your behavior earlier being so bad and biting me...you should be greatful I even used lube" Yukie replied as he chuckled amused at the dragon having already came as he started moving just for his own pleasure moaning at how good his disobedient pet felt. "Your going to learn how to behave, and if you don't then I'll just keep punishing you and treating you like shit until you do" Yukie admitted.

"I am... a proud..." It was harder to talk when Yukie thrust in. "Dragon... I won't.... Just... roll over... and be your toy!!!" As he finished he moaned loudly and grabbed at the towel they were sitting on with his front paws taking the same form as last night. "Stop...." he pleaded unconvincingly.

"No! Not until you become submissive and behave!" Yukie yelled fucking him even harder though he was pissed how close he was to cumming though he'd make sure he would fill his little pet.

Kuroshi whimpered and moaned more and more as he came again almost immediately. He couldn't believe that he couldn't even hold back as long as yesterday. The dragon felt like he was going to completely break inside and out.

Yukie smirked as he came and filled up kurioshi and just let him lay on the towel as he went off to the water to go swim leaving the boy with a skimpy see through swimsuit to wear and of course if he did he would be greatly rewarded.

THe dragon came just one more time before having to lay on the towel for a long while. He had that belly again and couldn't move at all after that. Every part of him hurt now and as much as he'd love to humor his master, he was too worn out and sick now to do so.

"Need some help cleaning up?" Yukie asked gently worried he had gone to far and hurt his pet as he gently looked at him..."change back please"

"I can't right now...Just let me rest for a while..." Kuroshi just wanted Yukie to go have a swim and come back to him later. The dragon was just so tried and hurt he couldn't even muster the energy to change forms.

"I didn't mean to hurt you so bad" Yukie replied as he sat down by his pet and carefully picked him up and laid him on his lap so the cum would slowly leak out. "Just rest I'll watch over you" Yukie added as he let kurioshis head,

"I'd much rather you leave me alone," he admitted. "At least for a little while. Go have fun swimming and I'll join you when I feel better." The dragon shifted slightly in an attempt to move back onto the towel but he couldn't seem to move right or enough. "Please just put me down. The towel is going to be ruined like this..."

"I don't give a damn about the towel being ruined" Yukie replied as he put kurioshi down and kept the towel under him to elevate him and left him a bowl of water and put up some shade before going off to swim

The dragon settled in as comfortably as possible and closed his eyes soon falling asleep. After a long while, he woke up feeling at least a bit better. His shifted position didn't get any of the cum out but he managed to stand up and worked on getting it out himself before going over to the water bowl. It was strange.. He not much cum came out of him and yet, there wasn't as much in him as he thought... Shrugging, Kuroshi took a big drink of water.

• Saga locked this topic