♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yukie sat half in the water a case of sake sitting nearby and dinner as he watched the sky longingly

"Glad to see your okay. Might you tell me who your friend is?" Yukie asked mentioning to the male in the cage as he sipped his drink clearly brooding.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius's little fur chest puffed and his tail was wagging as his eyes landed on yukie. Happy to see him there and save.

As yukie mentioned the guy from ealier the fox turned his head to really remember what the other was talking about. The fox shrugged not intersted with the male at all. 'I dont know him, thoughe he could be one of those people you went out to help. The damn guy hit me right across the nose and fought me all the way. I don't really care about people who would kick out after me. But he was.death cold so I coulden't simply leave him' Julius explained before he cocked his head cutely to one side the the other.

"Damn you to cute to stay mad at!" Yukie groaned as he sighed motioning for Julius to come sit with him. "I brought back dinner. Well Raven ordered it for us since I brought back those that quit" Yukie explained with a small smile enjoying winning against the idiots.

Julius did a fox grin as he jumped up to yukie, sitting close enough to rub his soft fur against the other.

'Oh? How many is left then?' Julius asked in his mind. He couldn't jelp but to glance back at the man they had caged up. He couldnt see the guy's face, it was covered by his hoody. But he did remember the male had really dark skin. Human or maybe a demon? Julius didnt know the difference as he looked at it.

'But more importantly' the fox's stomach growled at the mentioning of food. 'Please don't tell me it's vegan' Julius's ears lowered at the thought. Although Julius liked greens, it was a different matter in this form. He caved for meat not celery.

"Two are left the others all almost died of hypothermia. Or fell into the river" Yukie explained continued to sip his drink and relax. "Help yourself to the food I know Raven packed roasted chicken breasts. Raven cooked it all last night so the meat it's quite tender and juicy" Yukie added reaching into the bag and pulling out the giant bento tower unpacking it for his mate to pick from the seven boxes full of different meats.

He wasn't embarressed to gently pick up a chicking breast and just eat the entire thing in two mouthful. It was so messy to eat with no hands but so satisfying, and fun in some way. He looked up at yukie with a big foxy grin.

"He is good at cooking. I noticed that from before.. But I feel like in this form I could eate it even raw" Julius gigged as he eyed yukie's drink. His nose had already smelt the alcohol. "Arent you gonna get a bite too?"

"Yeah. But don't worry about the drinking its for medical reasons. Using this much energy to run this event kinda kicks up my need for death and destruction. Alcohol is keeping me grounded and kinda kills the mood" Yukie explained trying very hard to keep himself contained into his demon form that was more normal.

Julius thought for a moment as he watched the demon sip his drink.

"So when you use energy, it uses up your crontrole and your darkness grows... and you use alcohol to dampen it. But why not release that energy by transforming it to something else?" Julius thought out loud as his ear twiched.

"Am a witch remember, dealing with energy is part of what I do.. ah, but" Julius looked down as he cough embarressed. "I might need to studie a bit more on the topice first.. like I should have before making this spell, right now I'm a bit stuck. Uh but I know how to turn back..with some help."

"There's a chance whatever I create could become something real. Its how Raven was created, there of course is a natural way to kill the energy but I'm not sure we are ready for that." Yukie admitted before turning and resting his head on his arms looking fully at the fox as he relaxed. "Seems we both still have much to learn. How do I help get you back?" Yukie asked softly clearly just a touch tipsy.

If Julius could have bite his lip je would had done it. "Uhm.. do you know a old storie called the 'prinsses and the frog'? Well it's that kind of spell where a kiss breaks the spell.." Julius looked down at his paws before glancing up into yukie's watching eyes. Somehow it felt silly being embarressed to say that out loud. Especially since he had confessed his love to the demon he had only gotten to know a few weeks back.

Yep he agreed, he was being silly for not being more confident in asking yukie to help him with this. After all they had kissed.. or rather Julius had kissed yukie, by taken the man by suprise.

"My what a silly way to break a spell" Yukie replied amused by the request. Smirking lightly Yukie bent down towards the fox abd gently kissed it on the lips.

Julius blinked suprised as yukie's face came closer. As he felt the spell break he closed his eyes as energy washed over him and with a flash he was back in him human form... naked.

Julius blushed as he quickly covered up his dick and balls. "Thank you.." the witch smiled as his clothes came flying in the air towards him.

"You are right, it is silly but.." Julius ran his eyes up along yukie. "Not so bad" he giggled as he slipped into his pants.

"I've never done sex magic before, but it's a light version and it counteracts against blood magic much faster."

"Sex magic. Didn't know a thing existed we will have to try out some harder spells to help you practice" Yukie teased enjoying the eyeful he had gotten of Julius. "While I can understand your shyness around me you dont have to go to the extremes of fully dressing" Yukie explained as he turned around and continued to soak his body enjoying the warmth and the alcohol that he sipped while watching the sky.

As Yukie told him that Julius stopped what his was doing. shirtless and still with it in his hands he wasn't sure what to do. "You don't find it uncomfortable?.. I don't know why it's just a habit I guess" he said as he lay the shirt down.

"Uhm, and since I like you I kind of feel more unsure around my body" Julius admitted with a pink face. True enough he didn't want his teen aching lust to give him away evertime he saw the demon from the waist and up. He hadn't allowed himself to look lower out of respect for the other's privates.

"Oh no. 90% of my other forms are naked so it seems normal to me especially when I'm at a bath" Yukie replied with a shrug. "Of course now I wear heavy kimonos and keep clothed. I only prefer being nude when I'm out in other forms or home alone. But even then I at least wear shorts" Yukie finished watching Julius set the shirt down. "By all means don't force yourself for my sake. Just because I'm comfortable doesn't mean you have to I understand if you wish to he clothed I'm just letting you know as my mate you can relax and be less clothed if you wish" Yukie added noticing that his mate was a touch embarrassed admitting he was unsure about his own body around Yukies. "Julius. I will not stop you if you wish to touch me and become more comfortable with my presence. I can kinda tell you feel unsure about being so close to me" Yukie mumbled drunkenly stating the truth.

"..." Julius sat quietly as he looked at Yukie. Wheels was turning and his heart quickened as he stood up.

"I.. want to, but I don't know how.." The witch looked from yukie to his own hand.

He couldn't belive Yukie had just allowed him to become more familiar with him. He felt a rush of happiness run around in his stomach and tingling in his fingers.

Julius stepped closer to yukie. He didn't really realise that his pants legs were getting wet nor did he care.

When he was close enough Julius hesitated a bit at first, unsure as he reached out to touch yukie's hand. A place he already had touched before. From there he slowely moved up yukie's arm to his neck. He touched the demon's adam's apple and followed it as it moved. But from there he turned uncertain again and Julius's hand stopped.

Yukie watched Julius as he entered the water almost as if he didn't realize he was getting wet. Feeling his mates hand slowly roam up his arm stopped Yukie in his tracks the touch having been deeply missed. With his mates hand touching his neck and stopping suddenly Yukie gently moved the hand to his cheek resting his face on it lovingly. "Take your time love" Yukie whispered reassuringly having a good amount of skill and patience when it came to calming his lovers nerves since Raven often was hesitant when showing this type of affection.

Julius heart was hammering in his ears so loudly he feared they would pop. He ran his thumb over yukie's chin, then back over his lips. Julius pulled in a large breath and held it as his thumb stopped there. He felt the urge to feel those lips against his own. Julius leaned in closer til they were nose to nose, with his thum still resting on yukie's bottom lip Julius eyes stared in to yukie's with a nervos but soft expression.

Then Julius leaned in the last small inch and pressed his lips to yukie's.

Staying still Yukie watched as Julius slowly explored his face with his thumb. Blushing slightly as his lips where touched Yukie looked into his mates eyes only to be nose to nose. Yukie was rather nervous having hardly any experience with this type of romance since his days with Ren. While Raven was a wonderful lover he didn't care for the more intimate side of being a mate. Feeling his mates lips touch his Yukies face went beet red as he looked away quickly his own body burning to claim his mate as his own in a more primal way.

Heat spread through him as their lips touched. It felt like sparkles ran along his skin and ended in a plesant hummen as it sank in. But then yukie turned away, Julius got a chill in the pit of his stomach. "Sorry" he apologised only flipping a bit out on the inside. He frowned with worry and bite the inside of his cheek hard.

"I told you.." Julius took a step back. But as he did he slipped on a rock and lose his balance.

Yukie instantly moved grabbing Julius's wrist his eyes meeting his mates as he stood up out of the water his body clearly aroused. Blushing red Yukie looked away again clearly embarrassed that his body was desiring Julius so much. Setting his mate down gently on the rock Yukie went back to the water sulking drunkenly clearly feeling embarrassed by the fact he couldn't even control his raging desire.

Julius gasped suprised and braced himself for the fall. But Yukie was quick and before he knew it he was in yukie's arms. Julius looked up at him wide wide eyes. He wanted to say thank you, but felt a lump in his throat. They were practically pressed to each other and then he felt something hard rub against him. Julius eyes turned even wider, he knew what that was and his own cock sturred at the thought.

As yukie pulled back, Julius simply stood for a second. "Yukie..do you find me arousing?"Julius asked because he didn't know what else to say. "Is that why you pulled away? or is it because you don't wanna feel that way around me?"

"Of course I find you attractive. You wouldn't be my mate if I didn't feel something for you." Yukie admitted still hiding away from Julius taking a moment to calm his beating heart. "We agreed to take it slow...so for your sake I need to put a little distance so you aren't making a poor choice if you do sleep with me. I may like to tease you but, I want you to sleep with me because you want to not just because my demon nature demands we fuck" Yukie added as he finished off the bottle of alcohol the male just wishing he would fucking drown in the spring since he was so embarassed.

Julius couldn't help the smile growing on jis face of the chuckle with release tension that left his chest.

"Thanks." Julius said as he he leaned in a placed a gentle kiss on yukie's pink cheek. "Hearing that from you has made me so much more at ease.. and am hornored you care so much for my feelings that way, but it is already to late." The male smiled with color in his cheeks. "I already love you and I want to be with you in every way.. But I am not saying this to rush you.. I just want you to know that I don't think about going further with anyother than you."

"Well then I hope you dont mind me becoming closer to you then" Yukie replied getting up at he hugged Julius lovingly. Resting his head on his mates shoulder Yukie kissed Julius's neck teasingly. "Join me in the water and I'll fix your little problem" Yukie whispered playfully nibbling on Julius's neck before letting him go.