♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I'm not worried" Ren answered with a soft smile. "It's just that I'm still not use to it" He admitted and kissed Yukie's nose

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Well we do have a week long vacation to get use to it" Ayme admitted as he slowly started moving and fucking Ren making Yukie and Rens body rub together.

"Mmh Ayme you need to go deeper" Yukie moaned as he clawed ar the couch Ayme going much more deeper into Ren.

Ren gasped as hos prostate was hit, and bent his body up.

"Ahhh.. Not there!" It wasn't that he didn't like it, but he would just become weird again.

Biting his lips he held onto Yukie for the dear of life, as Ren's body shook in pleasure. While listening to the twins sounds he look at Yukie. He knew the other was hard with the way it rocked along his own erection. Did he feel good to?

"Ah~" Yukie moaned as he trembled his own ass having a nice vibrating dick in it curtesy of his twin as he blushed and moaned his nipples super sensitive

Yukie moaned opening his mouth clearly wantingnto kiss Ren as he arched his back a little making their members rubbeven more against each other.

Mmm.. Ren digged in as soon as his lover opened up for him. It felt fantastic being connected to them both, he would last long like this, but it just felt so... "Good!"

Ren pulled away from the kiss when it felt like he couldn't breathe and leaned his forhead against Yukie's shoulder. His body started tensing around the Ayme's member, as his body got ready to cume. "M-e too... AHH!, I can't hold it"

Ayme groaned loudly as he spilt his hot seed deep into Ren his nails digging into Rens ass as he smirked and was quite happy with the hot action Yukie moaning sexily under Ren his own seed spilling hot on his stomach.

Ren gasped and grabbed a firm hold in the sofa backrest as Ayme nailed his ass tightly, he came with a soundless moans, mixing his seed with Yukie's, he was breathing hard as the aftermath rolled over him and his body shivered.

Ren snuggled closer, making room for Ayme, he felt tired but not sleepy just yet "I really hope they didn't record this on any surveillance" Ren was to exhausted to care right now, but couldn't help to smirk by the thought of someone watching that, what a shock they would get.

"I'll get a copy of the tapes tomorrow" Yukie mumbled half asleep as he yawned and closed his eyes Ayme kissing his twins cheek and holding his hand.

Ren watched as Yukie closed his eyes and the other kiss him. He woundered just how he hadn't noticed the drifferences between the two before, they might look alot alike, but they acted their own way. Their smell too were similar, maybe because they almost always were together, but when laying like this close to the both, there was a drifferences. Ren had always thought the master's scent were spicy sweet, but it was Ayme whom where spicy and Yukie who was sweet.

Ren stroke some hair away from Yukie's face and slid it behind his ear, before his fingers started to play with a lock. It felt smooth to touch.

"I'm glad you stayed" Ayme mumbled as he smiled at Ren and snuggled him quite happy.

"Why wouldn't I?" Ren looked back at Ayme. "You guys keeps saying that, but even if I did have some places to go I don't think I would" Ren sent him a smile.