The slave and the vamp (wolfdog)

Dragongirl26

Chiko managed to get all the way on and let out a slight whimper but after a minute, it started to feel good. The feline started to move up and down getting faster and faster. It was really nice and he purred a little happily.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• WolfDog12

"I am glad that you love it." he said smiling and started to rub Chiko his neko and smiled. "So you like it?" he asked moaning and then threw him on the bed and started to go in and out of him fast. "Damn you feel so good."

Chiko simply moaned before being flipped onto the bed as his master took over. "Faster, Master. It feels so good!!!" The feline moaned out as he gripped the bed sheet a little.

It felt better than he couldn't have expected. Chiko was so happy and it just felt so good that he felt like he was going to cum soon. "I'm gonna.... Cum!!" He whimpered and tried to hold back as much as he could but he tightened up on his master.

He moved faster and faster and then cam inside of him smiling. "I'm going to inside of you." he said and came inside of him and then pulled out. "You know for someone who didn't know a thing about sex you sure are good I mean damn I loved every second of it." he said laughing and pulled the other close

As soon as the neko felt the warmth take over within him, he also came moaning happily. Chiko was now exhausted as was happy when his master simply pulled him in close. "I'm sorry master... I'm just so tired right now..." He didn't know sex took this much out of him.

"You are fine go to sleep and tomorrow I will give you a feast." he said as he kissed Chiko's cheek. "You are great." he said looking at him and then closed his eyes going to sleep himself.

The neko gave a tiny smile before falling asleep and resting until morning. He woke when his master began to stir and sat up wincing in pain. Damn did he lose it last night. Chiko looked over at his master. "Good morning," he said.

"Morning my little pet you can rest today you did really good last night and I was happy so what do you want to eat you can have anything you want and how ever much you want of it as well." he aid smiling and played with Chiko's hair

The feline rested as he was told to and thought for a long while what it was he might want to eat. "Master? What are Pancakes? I heard a lot of other masters talking about pancakes for breakfast but I've never seen or had any myself."

"Alright then you can have them to eat for making me really happy last night." he said smiling and called down to the kitchen and ordered what Chiko wanted he wanted to reward him for being so damn good at his job. "Oh and I really think I found the job for you and it is a sex slave." he said smiling

Soon A servant came up with the pancakes that they wanted. "If you want more let us know." She said bowing coming in and sitting it on the bed then walked out.

"Here have at it." Drake said

• 2 months later...

"You.... You really liked it?" The young feline was a bit shocked to say the least. He didn't think his master would have liked someone so new to sex the way he did. Though, Chiko did go into some kind of heat where he moved on instinct but even then... Did he really deserve such praise?

Of course, the neko had little time to think about it as the pancakes arrived and man did they look and smell delicious. The young male attempted to sit up but his ass really hurt and it was hard for him to get up properly. He managed after a while but he finally got to it and began to eat the pancakes. After the first bite, Chiko lost his manners and began scarfing them down.

"Well my little pet if you want more let me know but you are going to have to take a bath I see you getting syrup all over you he said laughing as he set on the bed watching the neko eat the food like it was going out of style

(sorry so short)

He finished them all and nodded. "Ore ees..." He said with his mouth full the feline so wanted more. He held up the plate and syrup dripped on his lap. Chiko looked down before looking at his master again. He had no manners and didn't want to be punished. The neko felt so bad and tried not to make a mess of the bed.

He sighed. "I'll let the mess slide this once alright but you are going to take a bath when you finish eating and I will have my servants clean up in here I'm sure this isn't the only mess they have cleaned up in here." he said winking and called down to have more brought up and a few mins later more were brought up. "There ya go thanks for making me feel happy again."

Chiko was happy to hear of his master's forgiveness and happily nodded wanting to do anything he was told. This was such a kind master who liked this clumsy cat. After finally swallowing, Chiko said, "Thank you so much master. I'll do anything you wish. I don't like it but I will get wet if it's for you." Chiko never really had a warm bath. He'd always been hosed down with ice cold water so he hated water.

The feline nodded again and finished off the next batch of pancakes. As much as he wanted thirds, he was rather full already. "Thank you master... I'll go and try to wash up," he said getting out of bed on wobbly legs.

Chiko walked into the bathroom looking around amazed. He'd always been hosed off and only entered the bathroom to help a master wash up. He'd never had one himself.... The feline touched the water with his toe... it was warm... He slowly got in and set himself in the warm bath. "This is nice, thank you master," He said now moving to get as clean as possible as quickly as possible.

"Oh... Thank you, Master," Chiko said settling in a little. It was a bit hard for him and he was a bit restless but at the same time, he actually liked the warm water far better than he thought he would. Chiko moved a bit closer to the vampire now sitting next to him.

"You are such a good boy thank you for being mine I am glad I found and got you because you made my sex life feel so much better and I can't even tell you how happy that makes me." he said smiling. "I'll give you a brake tonight if you want and you can have what ever you want for dinner as well." he said smiling

"Please don't spoil me too much master. I don't want to become one of those demanding and pathetic slaves. Please, can't I work for dinner?" He was such an honest and hard working slave that he wasn't even thinking about it like sex just the one thing he could actually do and get rewarded for doing a good job.

• Saga locked this topic