The slave and the vamp (wolfdog)

Dragongirl26

A vampire in in need for a slave well he goes to the black market and they are auctioning off some slaves off. None of them interest him until they get to this beautiful flawless boy who happened to be a Neko trapped in the slave market he get's the boy? But is the boy is his slave to him or something more?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name:Drake Long

Drake smiled as he walked into the black market he was so happy he was getting a slave for his Birthday because today he was turning 666 and it was a great age for a vampire because he could run around and laugh about it for a year because he was the damned number and he loved it. He stood in the crowd this time. Drake didn't normally buy slaves like this, but he thought what the hell as they went through all of the people he started to sighed Drake didn't think that there would be anything he liked this time and then they brought out a neko his eyes brighten up and he knew that he would get his one no matter the cost.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• WolfDog12

fca48e9b1fba858a23643b99234c335c.jpg

(Please ignore the human ear. I'm going to act like it doesn't exist.)

Name: Chiko

Species: Neko

[/hr]

It was finally time. Chiko had been in the back for a while as all the others before him were dragged out before a crowd and sold off to new homes. The feline was terrified. Even though he'd been here a long time, no one ever bought him... He'd been rented but never bought and was always getting hurt because he wasn't very good at actually being a slave. The feline lowered his ears, tail coming between his legs as the chain around his neck was yanked forward and the neko boy was brought in front of the people. He held tight to the crimson blanket around him until it was suddenly yanked off exposing his bare upper body. The people thought this might help in his selling. Of course, it did just that and bidding began.

His right arm was bandaged up with some unknown injury and there were strange bandages around each leg down around his ankles. Of course, he was shaking and his tail was still between his knees but he seemed stable enough on his feet that those bandages were probably just a fashion sense. The arm on the other hand... That was a different story.

Drake's crystal blue eyes blinked as the site of the neko. Then Neko was injured and Drake wanted to know why, but they didn't say why he had stuff on him.

"This is a Neko he is not a good slave but with training We think he would be a great sex or punching bag." The person was saying smiling.

Drake raised his hand up. "I'll give you 12,000 because he is hurt and you are trying to sell him that is all you will get out of any of us here." Drake said

Everyone went quite when they heard Drake's voice like they were shocked that he was in the crowd.

"My lord are you sure you want some stupid neko like this?" The person selling said.

"Yes but I won't pay over 12,000 for damage goods." he said.

"Sold to lord Drake." he said not even hearing anyone else because Drake out classed everyone there. "Come pay and get your slave." he said

Drake nodded and walked to the back of the place and paid for the Slave and then took him. "Lets go to my car." he said dragging him out making sure he had the red blanket

The feline listened as he was actually sold... someone actually bought him?! And for so much too!! Yikes. Chiko felt the pressure of having to be a really good slave for this rich master but he was so scared that it took a good yank of his chain to get him walking again. Though, this master with a truly unusual scent was already kind enough to make sure he had the blanket back. It was the only possession he actually owned and during the times he was rented, no one wanted him to have it and the blanket was left behind in his cage where he was to return only days later.

Chiko pulled the blanket over him still looking down as he followed the man out of the building. "S-Sir?" His voice cracked. Wait... was he allowed to talk? This master hadn't given him permission to speak yet!! Oh no.... Chiko pulled the blanket tightly around him and braced himself to be hit. After all, that's what any master would do to punish a misbehaving slave.

"I'm guessing you are wondering why I let you keep your blanket?" he asked as he was walking the neko to the car. "What is your name my name is Drake and you can speak right now I won't hurt you alright." he said looking at him as he took him out to his car and pushed the Neko into the car and the car started to drive off with the both of them inside. "Just so you know I am trying something knew and trying to be nice alright." he said looking at The neko with the black hair. Drake didn't know what but something about this just spoke to him.

When his master simply spoke back without so much as raising his hand or putting any form of spite in his voice, Chiko calmed down a little. Still, he felt nervous none the less. He was then given permission to speak and figured it was now or never. "I was wondering about that... but also... why buy me for so much? I'm not as good as they make me out to be..." he admitted. This could get him sent back when all he wanted was a good home but still, this was all he could do. Maybe his biggest fault was how honest he was. "Oh!!" he quickly realized he hadn't yet answered his master's question. "I'm Chiko!..." hopefully his response didn't take too long. The feline curled up on the seat wrapped in his blanket nervously.

"Chiko I like it and I don't know why I just did." he said looking at him he sighed. " I bet you are to honest for your own good so are you a virgan?" he asked looking at the road. "Fasten up." he said

Chiko's ears dropped and his face turned bright red. He may have been a slave a long time but he was only just big enough to be sold for sex and previous masters only wanted him for cleaning or other simple things. Chiko couldn't manage to answer his master's question out loud but he sat up and pulled the buckle on. "Can I ask you something a bit personal?" His voice was weak but he had to ask. This scent was something he wasn't use to.

(On phone might be short)

Drake looked over to him. "Guessing that is why they sold you then and you can ask I can choose if I want to answer or not." he said blinking his eyes and looked right into the nekos eyes

Chiko stared at his new master with his bright green cat eyes. The neko was so unsure of what was happening. "W-What are you?" The only reason Chiko asked was because this new master had a scent he'd never smelled before. The cat was use to humans and other creatures but this was his first time ever meeting a vampire.

"Ah do you have never seen one of me before have you." he said then smiled. "I am a vampire and your new master make me mad and I will hurt you got it." he said looking at him and glared at him not sure what else he would asked but a little annoyed but at the same time the Neko made him smile. "So what are you thinking there?"

The neko got really nervous of his new master. A vampire? Didn't they drink blood?! A shiver ran down the feline's spine and he turned away just to stare at his knees. Chiko wasn't sure what was going to happen. If he pissed his master off would he drink his blood or something like that? After that, the neko just remained quiet. He didn't want to ask anymore questions in fear of annoying his master.

"Just so you know I do want blood from you when I need it and I also want to know how old you are." he said looking at the neko. "That way I can give you the right stuff to do I mean if your 12 there are somethings you can't do." he said looking at the Neko and looked up as he snapped his neck and the ride turned a little bumpy. "We will be there soon." he said and looked at the Neko. "Well you going to answer?"

Chiko was even more nervous now. So this master actually had intention to drink his blood? Because of his thoughts, he wasn't able to respond right away and jumped when he was called out on it. "I'm sorry, Master!!! They don't actually know my age but I'm somewhere between 18 and 20... I might be older....?" Chiko glanced over at his master still feeling terrified, his tail still firmly between his legs.

"I am going to say about 19 judging by the way you are blushing. They usally sell off slaves at 16 so its weird for them to had waited so long I guess they were making sure about your age first. You do look a little small for your age, but I have seen people smaller that were older than 21." he said looking at him and closed his eye. "Yes I am to take your blood and I will need to brand you to show that you are mine or others will try to take you I will give you a day to rest before I do that, Oh, and Chiko you might want to calm your heart down I feel like it's going to come out of you if you don't calm down." Drake said sighing

"Well they have been trying to sell me for a couple years now but no one bothered buying me... I was rented out to take the place of other slaves but no one was willing to keep me...." he admitted. Wait... did he just say branding? That wasn't too uncommon though a lot of masters went with collars or bracelets that couldn't be removed... Branding was a little extreme wasn't it?! Chiko jumped at the comment about his heart and he looked at his master, eyes wide before placing a hand over his chest. Damn... it really was racing. Calm down Calm down.... "I'm sorry master... It's just hard..."

"To think that I have to brand you. I am one of the higher ups that means that I don't take chances with stuff that can't come off because I know ways that they can come off I am sorry, but that is something that you are going to have to deal with." Drake said and took a deep breath. "Don't worry I will only have it on for a few seconds and usually after that you pass out and don't feel anything else." he said. "Wait I don't know why I am explaining this to you. You are nothing but a slave, but yet I feel that I can talk to you no matter what." he said as he took in a deep breath and let it out his crisp blue eyes looking over Chiko his new neko slave. "If you brake anything you will be punish so right now do you brake stuff?" he asked

It was odd for sure that his master was willing to explain everything... it was like he was trying to comfort him in his fear of being branded. Though, his master quickly reminded him of his place and gave a threatening glare as he spoke about breaking things... Chiko was almost too afraid to reply but he managed a nod. "Y-Yes sir.... I have been known to be very clumsy.... I wish I was better but I was told by someone that I had two left feet... I don't exactly understand it since I only hace one left foot..."

Drake shook his head and sighed. "Alright then I think you will be my bedroom slave that way you won't brake anything." he said thinking of the right place for him. That way he wouldn't brake anything. "Tho if I want to punish you more I would give you something that you can't do." he said thinking out loud. "I don't know what is going on right now I am trying to think out loud and it may or may not be working." he said looking at Chiko. "Why am I telling you this.....The more you make me happy the more I will give you." he said

Chiko just looked up unsure about what his master was talking about. "Wait... did you mean you want me as a sex slave?!" The feline was absolutely surprised by this news... then his master was also thinking about putting him in a situation to fail just to punish him?! That wasn't any help. At that moment, Chiko pulled out his bandaged arm and used his other to open and remove the bandages. He showed off the terrible scarring from an old burn on his arm. "I messed up... This was my punishment... I wear the bandage because I was told I wouldn't get bought if anyone saw it..." He admitted.

"Yes I want you to be a sex slave." Drake bit his lip and slapped him. "I didn't ask for you to tell me about those yet so if I want to torture you I get too." he said looking at Chiko annoyed now that the boy was trying to talk him out of punishment. "Just for that you get 10 hits when we get home. Don't ever try to talk me out of something when I am thinking out loud and didn't want your opinion." he said looking at him. "Or maybe I can open a scar maybe that would teach you a lesson." he said

"I am so sorry master..." Chiko let out a whimper and placed his hand over where he was slapped for only a minute before he rewrapped his arm and wrapped himself tighter in the crimson blanket. The neko was so scared and unsure about himself he just sat there completely silent. Chiko stared down at his knees just waiting to be brought to his new home where he would end up being punished. The feline bit his lip trying to prevent from crying. Damn he messed up...."

After hours of driving they finally got to his house when they pulled up the house looked like this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"If you run you will die got it I will make sure you pay and big time so you better obey me I am a nice guy but when I snap I snap and you will regret it alright." he told him as he got out of the car. "no body lives by us so when you run it's like a sport and I will send everyone after you who ever finds you gets to have there way with you got it!" he said as he walked into his house. he started to his room The bed room was huge and was black, purple and red. "On the bed." he said looking at the little boy he just wanted to scar him to let him know he ment it."

Chiko was terrified right now as they finally made it to an enormous mansion in the middle of nowhere. Damn... there really was no escaping even if he wanted to and the threat of just anyone doing as they pleased with him was something he was not going to underestimate or treat like a trick. They instantly walked in and headed for the bedroom that was covered in darker colors.... Could this vampire go out in the sun? Was that a thing? He had no idea.... His master made a demand and Chiko listened gripping tight to the blanket and walking over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You do understand you are mine now and what ever I say goes got that." he said looking at him "Alright you are mine now and I want you to say that by taking your blanket off and giving it to me because that is something I want right now." he said looking at the boy testing him in a way.

• Saga locked this topic