The slave and the vamp (wolfdog)

Dragongirl26

Chiko wasn't even able to look at his master as he looked at the ground but nodded clearly listening to his every word. Though, what he said next shocked the neko and his eyes widened. So... this master only let him hold onto the blanket long enough to snatch it away from him?! It didn't matter, he never had it when he was with his past masters... but now he was owned so hopefully he'd at least let Chiko keep it even if just during the night... Struggling against himself, Chiko finally got up and took the blanket off handing it over to his master. It hurt to just hand it over but he had to do as he was told.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• WolfDog12

(FYI I SHIP Karma Akabane with Nagisa Shiota)

He smiled and looked at him. "You did a good job. For listening to me you can have it back and sleep with it I needed to know you would follow my orders even if they ment giving up something you loved most in this world and because of that your punishment for tonight is no more because you listened, but you will be my sex slave because I don't think you could do anything else better got it so do you know how to be a sex slave or need to read about it. if you even know how to read." he said

(As do I. Nagisa was going to be a guy and those two were going to be a thing but they changed the idea)

Chiko's ears perked up to the idea that he was no longer going to be punished. He seemed quiet happy that he was able to listen and please his master with something so simple and was even rewarded with being allowed to keep his only possession. "Thank you Master," he said happily. Sure he was scared about being a sex slave... and the fact that he couldn't read wasn't going to help him in any way, he didn't care. "I'll do whatever you wish Master. I haven't been a sex slave and I know I'm no good at other things but I will do whatever you tell me to!" Now he was filled with a new determination.

"Then tomorrow I will give you a picture book and your job will be to look over it and study it alright that way you can get the hang of it before you do anything wrong alright." he said looking at the boy as he walked over and laid on the bed. "Now you may take your bandages off and explain how you got them to me alright." he said looking at him and yawned he was pretty tired and needed to know so he wouldn't have him do that job any more."

Wait... now he wanted to learn more about it? Chiko did as he was told and removed half the bandage to show some of the burn. It was rather high up his arm and pretty amazing the rest of him wasn't burned. His fingers weren't hurt and nothing had splattered on any other part of his body. "I was cooking and slipped dropping the mistress's soup on the ground. I'd made many mistakes that day and that was clearly the last on. The master pulled me into the kitchen threatening to eat me and he stuck my arm into the boiling water elbow first that way it only got up my arm and didn't get my chest, shoulder or fingers. Though it never really had time to heal properly and the elbow still hurts even now...." Chiko tried to keep the explanation short as to not bore his master.

"That sucks but if I was him it would of been oil and not water because oil hurts worse and it will cook the skin." he said thinking about it and sighed. "Alright I guess tonight you can sleep in my bed with me, Tho tomorrow you study on sex methods alright." he said smiling and closed his eyes. "Oh do you need clothes as being my sex slave you get the best of the best." he said

"Are these pants not to your liking?" This was a serious question. Clearly the only things Chiko owned were currently on his person. That included the pants, the shoes, the bandages, and the blanket. Other than that, he had nothing... Heck, he didn't even have a shirt. Still, he crawled onto the bed next to his master and placed the crimson blanket over him as he curled up under it. Though, he found it rather hard to sleep after his master mentioning using oil instead of water... had that old master not been in such a rush to use something already boiling, he probably would have used oil.

"They are ok, but I thought you might have wore those for a long time so you might want them washed you know." he said looking at him and then sighed. "Don't you want a shirt or something?" he asked looking at him and sighing not sure what to do. "I mean its up to you so what do you want to do?" he asked sighing

"You'd let me wear a shirt?!" The feline perked up completely as he stared at his master excitedly. The end of his tail shifted slightly back and forth, sometimes in a circle just showing how happy he was. He'd never been given anything before and his master was willing to give him something?! And it was something as important as a shirt. Overly excited, the neko was actually happy to have found this new home.

"Yeah." he said getting up and grabbed a nice warm shirt and through it at the boy. "It should be warm anyway here is some pants if you want to change." he said throwing him some underwear and pants to put on as he changed what he was wearing and walked over to the bed and laid on it. "I guess if you want you can clean up as well I don't want my sex slave to be all dirty." he whispered

"Uh... right, then I suppose a shower would be a good idea...." he fidgeted for a while. Chiko didn't actually like showers or baths.... He was a cat after all. Hopefully he could at least put it off until tomorrow... right? "Though it's a bit late so should I wait? That way I don't disturb your rest or anything?" He was trying to put it in a way that wouldn't upset his master. Chiko held onto the clothes given to him and he was just overjoyed with being able to have them of his own.

"I'm sorry but I think you should take a bath or shower now that way you can have clean clothes on your body I will get the stuff ready for you alright." he said then looked at him as he went into the bathroom and started the warm water for the neko. "Alright I want you to get in and I will wash your blanket tomorrow." he said

"R-right..." He walked over placing his blanket on the bed as he walked away and headed into the bathroom. The neko hated baths so much!!! Still, he had to suck it up for his master. Chiko showered extra quickly making sure to clean everything before rushing out to dry off. He shook out his fur and rung out his tail a little trying to dry off as quickly as possible. Damn he felt uncomfortable!!! "I'm done master!" He shouted as he put on the clean clothes after drying.

"You took a fast shower guessing you don't like water any way you can now get your clean clothes on alright." he said smiling and looked at him not sure what else he wanted him to do but was trying to think of a way to make him feel happy

"I'm sorry master... I didn't like water before and I hate it even more now..." He said placing his fingers over the scars on his arm. He then bandaged it up again and crawled onto the bed. "Is it really alright for me to sleep on the bed with you?" The small neko asked. Chiko really wanted to make sure this was alright.

"Yeah you can sleep in bed with me." he said smiling as he got under his covers. "Thats why I got you for I wanted someone with me no matter what." he said smiling and kissed The neko's cheek and then looked away. "You must be tired after a long day go to sleep or I can get you some food." he said smiling

"Yes sir," the neko said getting comfortable. Never had he ever been on a bed this soft before. It was so warm... so comfortable.... the neko was asleep in no time. He curled up with his tail up close.

The neko woke about an hour later feeling really hungry. He sat up and looked around remembering where he was.... so none of that was a dream... he didn't think so but it was good to check. Chiko got up and wanted to search for his master. "No... a sex slave should stay close to the bedroom so they don't get lost and are in position for when their master wants to use them!" He spoke to himself.

Soon Drake walked back into the room and with some tuna. "I got some food for you to eat do you want it." he said along with some picture books for the neko to learn about sex slaves and all the stuff they could do. he set the food down by him. "I have to have some blood first alright." he said

"Yes please, Master," he said quite happy for the meal. He was also given a picture book to be able to learn everything about being a sex slave. Part of him thought that was a weird thing to put into a picture book and then realized it was more like a manual and that there were probably plenty of slaves sold for sex that didn't know how to read just like him. Of course, the feline froze at his master's hunger... right... he was also a food source... Chiko was afraid of needles and needed to be stabbed for blood now? He took a minute but nodded and situated himself before closing his eyes for his master to take what he needed.

Drake smiled as he went in for the neko's neck and bit it filling the Neko's thoughts of pleasure instead of pain and soon pulled back and closed the wounds. "Your blood is so sweet I love it. You have never held ill will against anyone not even the people who hurt you at least that's what your blood tells me."

""It was my fault for being such a clutz so I can't be mad at them," he admitted. The feline was actually surprised that being bit didn't hurt at all. In fact, it gave him a strangely warm feeling that couldn't quite be explained. He even placed his hand on his neck and found the would was already completely healed!!! Chiko smiled and found this wasn't such a bad thing.

"If you are good I will give you some stuff to make sure you heal faster but you have to be a good boy." he said as he laid on the bed and looked at him. "So have you learned anything from that book?" he asked looking at him not sure what he would want to do or not.

"Heal faster? But I'm not injured," he admitted. Sure he had scars on his arm but they were scars, they couldn't heal. After all, he got this injury nearly 3 years ago. He quickly focused on the book. "I'm sorry, I haven't looked at it yet," he admitted and picked it up to flip through. With an embarrassed gulp he nodded slightly. "If this is what my master wants then this is what I shall do," he said.

• Saga locked this topic